Photo

SRS Incorporated

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4,013 replies to this topic
Dr. LaBrat
  • Dr. LaBrat

Intellectual.

• Members

Posted 13 January 2009 - 03:18 PM Edited by Dr. LaBrat, 09 May 2009 - 02:15 AM.

user posted image
═══╣ . . . . Scientific Exploitation for a Better Tomorrow . . . . ╠═══

Welcome, to the message thread of the Sex and Reproductive Systems (SRS) Scientists. We are group of intellectuals dedicated to building a better tomorrow, aided by science and technology. We endorse pro-evolution philosophies and theories, such as Eugenics, Euthanasia and Genetic Modification. Originally a manufacturer of Sex and Reproductive systems, the SRS Corporation has expanded and is now involved in a variety of profitable practices, ranging from cloning and stimulant production, to Automation and Arms manufacturing. The SRS Research Center swarms with researchers, discovering exciting phenomenon, and inventing fascinating devices. The Corporate Office is filled with intelligent individuals, who are bent on flooding the market with our creations and maximising profit. Our operatives on the streets quell any opposition swiftly with advanced weaponry and combat techniques.

Our in-game tag is [ SRS ] and our official colours are gold and silver. About our clothing? We tend to wear yellow, be it raincoats, or fire retardant material. We are involved in playing a variety of multiplayer games, ranging from Grand Theft Auto to Counter Strike. Being a GTA clan, we focus on VC:MP, SA:MP and IV.

HISTORY

The SRS were started by me, Dr. LaBrat. Raised in Iceland, I had quite an affinity for science. Disgruntled with the current state of affairs in the world, I have built this organization, recruiting all like minded individuals. With the mass production of drugs and reproductive systems, the SRS Labs has emerged as one of the best profit making corporations. SRS, Incorporated is now under new management, and they seek to continue the exemplary standards that were previously set.

ORGANIZATION

The corporation is lead by the board of directors, each managing a specific division.
One of them is elected as chairman. Once the directors serve their One Year term, outstanding employees are selected as directors. All employees vote to select the Chairman. We are a completely democratic organization and give our employees democratic liberty to the maximum possible extent.

The corporation is split up into the following divisions:
  • SRS Labs (PC) - The SRS labs, was the first division to be founded. It is mainly involved in R&D and stimulant production. The first SRS cloning centre was opened here by Dr. LaBrat, but has later been moved to the Zombotech division.
  • Zombotech Automation (XBox) - Producer of automatons, mechanical or otherwise. Zombotech also handles all cloning operations.
  • Phoenix Armory & Security (PS3) - Phoenix A&S develops weapons and trains our security force. it is also involved in hiring mercenaries to do our dirty work.
  • Xenos Marketing (General) - Our corporate think-tank. Formulates marketing strategies and helps the corporation to hold a firm financial status. Also our PR wing and runs Osmosis FM Radio.

CONTACT US

Dr. LaBrat
  • Dr. LaBrat

Intellectual.

• Members

Posted 13 January 2009 - 03:20 PM Edited by Dr. LaBrat, 16 June 2009 - 01:26 PM.

EMPLOYEE ROSTER

A gang is nothing without its members. Here, we proudly list the employees of SRS Inc:

Board of Directors
ChairmanGTArv
Director, SRS LabsGTArv
Director, Phoenix Armory & Securitymark-2007
Director, Zombotech AutomationDamo.
Director, Xenos MarketingN/A

Employees
NamePlatform(s)DivisionIRC Nick PC Nick | PSN | Gamertag
$RebelGXboxZombotechRebel CoyVirus88
chrisXboxZombotechChris TFK x CaMbO
aFinnPS3PhoenixaFinn Private
beto.PCSRS LabsSixty Sixty[SRS]
Damo.XboxZombotechDamon Damonf88
DemonKingPS3PhoenixDemonKing Hell_Jackal
girishbPCSRS LabsGirish Private | Private
GronfPCSRS LabsGronf [SRS]Gronf
GTArvPCSRS LabsGTArv [SRS]Xeno | Private
H13N.H3NPCSRS LabsHienHen [SRS]H13N_H3N
LochieXboxZombotechLochie warbearx
LudoXboxZombotechLudo Furlie
LurchPCSRS LabsLurchie [SRS]Lurchie
mark-2007PS3PhoenixMark2007 Private
MC_320PS3PhoenixMC_320 MCDrank
NixonXbox, PCZombotechNixon [SRS]Nixon | Mandalore87
OblivionzXboxZombotechOblivionz OblivionShadoz
OxidizerTBAXenosOxi TBA
rhynXboxZombotechrhyn HoboMick
Skimask101XboxZombotechSkimask Skimask619
WuirtTBAXenosPaul TBA

Employee Rewards
We give due recognition to talent and loyalty. Members who prove to be exemplary, either in-game or on the forums, will be presented with awards.

RECRUITMENT

We are a group dedicated to having fun and having good games on multiplayer. We accept people playing on any platform - PC, PlayStation3 and Xbox 360.

SRS Inc. is always on the lookout for bright individuals who have big dreams and know how to make them a reality. We do not discriminate with regard to race, religion or sex. You don't need to be nerdy with a 500+ IQ to join us - having a good amount of common sense will do. You must be a fairly active employee. We do not expect you to spend most of your time for the SRS, we give Real Life™ due importance. But we will not accept someone who joins and doesn't turn up for months together, or simply forgets about us.

General Rules:
  • You must be fairly active, both here, and at our private forums.
  • Post with good spelling and grammar.
  • No unnecessarily flaming, idiocy, or immaturity.
  • We despise fanboys.
  • We despise spam too.
  • While in-game, do not indulge in unfair means of winning.
If you can adhere to our rules, just fill this form:
user posted image
FieldValue
UsernameYour GTAForums Username
MP Games PlayedSA, VC, IV, etc.
Platform(s)PC\PS3\360. If you have more than one, post them in the order of your preference.
Any entries in your member log?You don't have to post a screenshot (Use a link), but that will definitely be a bonus.
Any previous gangs you've been in?List any gangs you've been in before, if any.
Why did you choose us?Hint : Be creative.
As an employee, how can you help the corporation?Hint : Be creative.

Here's BBCode that you can use to apply. Overwrite the text in the angle brackets (<>) with your respective responses.
CODE
[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/dvk7wj.png[/IMG][center][table][tr][td][b]Field[/b][/td][td][b]Value[/b][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Username[/td][td]<Your GTAForums Username>[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]MP Games Played[/td][td]<SA, VC, IV, etc.>[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Platform(s)[/td][td]<PC\PS3\360>[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Any entries in your member log?[/td][td]<Member Log>[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Any previous gangs you've been in?[/td][td]<Previous Gangs>[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Why did you choose us?[/td][td]<Why?>[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]As an employee, how can you help the corporation?[/td][td]<How?>[/td][/tr][/table][/center]

Once you've posted your application, either here, or at our private forums, it will be analyzed. You may apply either here, or at our forums, not necessarily at both places. If the analysis turns out well, you will be made a probationary employee. On probation, you will be scrutinized for a certain period, after which you will be accepted into the corporation, providing your probation is satisfactory. Whilst being a probie, you can run errands for other employees, thereby improving your rapport with the gang.

Dr. LaBrat
  • Dr. LaBrat

Intellectual.

• Members

Posted 13 January 2009 - 03:22 PM Edited by Dr. LaBrat, 09 April 2009 - 09:41 AM.

This is a reserved post, nothing much to see here.

user posted image

Lochie_old
  • Lochie_old

Fudging Boring Idiots

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 January 2009 - 03:25 PM

Weeeeeeeee! Party. Let's see who will get the last post before THIS topic gets locked.

GTArv
  • GTArv

#

• Members

Posted 13 January 2009 - 03:51 PM

Ah, good to see that we're up again. And as before, we recruit on all platforms.

Rebel
  • Rebel

Woop Woop!

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 13 January 2009 - 03:54 PM

So is there any xbox meets in the works? Since there's hardly been any from what I've been told.

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
  • Contribution Award [Sports]
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Event 2013 "GTAF Gang League 2013"
    Most Valuable Player 2012
    Best Contributor [Multiplayer] 2012
    Most Valuable Player 2011
    Winner of World Cup 2010 Prediction League
    Best Event 2010 "GTAF Gang League 2010"
    Most Valuable Player 2010
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 13 January 2009 - 04:28 PM

So what's the reason of the sub gang thing...unless you're..you know...

Anyways, is anyone interested in a SA:MP meet over this week, we can use Berkley's server. Gronf ? Arv?

Damien.
  • Damien.

Charlies facebook bro

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 January 2009 - 04:54 PM

QUOTE (AndySerb @ Jan 13 2009, 16:28)
So what's the reason of the sub gang thing...unless you're..you know...

Anyways, is anyone interested in a SA:MP meet over this week, we can use Berkley's server. Gronf ? Arv?

I think it more like a probie group, kinda like you have the Young Rastas and TCD have Test Subjects, although they seem to be putting more focus on it.

Anyway, it's nice to see the SRS still going strong on their second topic now. Keep up the good work icon14.gif

Chickstick
  • Chickstick

Fortunate Son

• Members

Posted 13 January 2009 - 05:12 PM

Looking good, chaps. monocle.gif

GTArv
  • GTArv

#

• Members

Posted 13 January 2009 - 05:12 PM

@Andy: As a multiplayer group, we needed to get more involved in multiplayer. The CCU sub-division will hopefully nurture better multiplayer activity within the gang. It will run independently, but will still be a part of the SRS.

Yeah, sure I'm up for an SA:MP meet, maybe this Friday or Sunday.

@Dem: Cheers for the support.

@Rebel: There should be, please check private chat, there was some talk of a meet recently.

aFinn
  • aFinn

SRS Incorporated

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 13 January 2009 - 05:13 PM

Nice to see the new topic up.
Rebel, I believe Nixon is working on a meet.

QUOTE (Lochie @ Jan 13 2009, 17:25)
Weeeeeeeee! Party.

I brought snacks, who brings drinks?

QUOTE (Lochie @ Jan 13 2009, 17:25)
Let's see who will get the last post before THIS topic gets locked.

Lol, that sounds a bit like a mod's milestone topic tounge.gif

Damo.
  • Damo.

Gangsta

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 13 January 2009 - 05:30 PM

And we're up!

360 meet would be nice...

Oxidizer
  • Oxidizer

• The Connection

Posted 13 January 2009 - 06:24 PM

QUOTE (aFinn @ Jan 13 2009, 17:13)
I brought snacks, who brings drinks?

I got us some absinthe.

Monuriki.
  • Monuriki.

Big tings a gwan.

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 January 2009 - 06:43 PM

I have nothing of any substance to say so I'm just going to say yo.
Yo.

GTArv
  • GTArv

#

• Members

Posted 13 January 2009 - 06:48 PM

No. Not acceptable. We know you can do better than that. tounge.gif

Paul, do you have IV for the PC? Mine barely runs.

Nixon
  • Nixon

Tricky Dicky

• Members

Posted 13 January 2009 - 07:43 PM

Ok, I was going to try and organize an Xbox meet this week but college is being a bitch already with work and I just don't have the time to organize such meets nor do I see myself being able to organize any meets in the near future. So with that, I'd like to resign from my position as head of the 360 division and hand over the reins to someone who has the time to organize regular meets.

I will of course join in on these meets. icon14.gif

Oh, welcome Clones.

Damo.
  • Damo.

Gangsta

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 13 January 2009 - 08:01 PM Edited by Damo., 13 January 2009 - 10:08 PM.

I'd like to take over for you, Eddie. We need a 360 meet. I don't think there's ever been one. I'd be happy to organise them.

Fnorg
  • Fnorg

OG

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 13 January 2009 - 08:28 PM

Lookin' sharp. happy.gif

@Andy: Sure, count me in. As long as it's in the am, early pm.

Juice By Kayla Marie
  • Juice By Kayla Marie

space vision; blast off

• Members

Posted 13 January 2009 - 09:36 PM Edited by Juice By Kayla Marie, 13 January 2009 - 09:42 PM.

finally a new thread<3

Oh, hai guys..
Kaden, took lochies head? colgate.gif

Omnia sunt Communia
  • Omnia sunt Communia

Tierra Y Libertad

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2009 - 09:53 PM

As my first act, as Director of Phoenix Armory & Security, I hereby set up a weekly PS3 meet. These meet ups will be completely optional, and will run regardless of how many people decide to turn-up. This should help boost PS3 activity and let us Scientists meet eachother on a regular basis.

What is the best time for such meets?

Struff Bunstridge
  • Struff Bunstridge

...loading...

• Members

Posted 13 January 2009 - 10:27 PM

Good evening Scientists, hope all's well. Glad to see we're settling into our new home, and that the minions Clones are up and running.

How's everyone?

Quick Stop
  • Quick Stop

Group: SRS incorporated

• Members

Posted 13 January 2009 - 11:35 PM

Just to let you guys know i am Little Chris, i had my previous account banned because i wasnt fond of the name. Sticking with this now, just thought i would let you guys know.

Stefan.
  • Stefan.

OG

• Members

Posted 13 January 2009 - 11:37 PM

Hey everyone, we're up and runing. colgate.gif

Do I need to where any SRS colours while I'm in the sub-gang?

Nixon
  • Nixon

Tricky Dicky

• Members

Posted 13 January 2009 - 11:47 PM

QUOTE (Stefan. @ Jan 13 2009, 23:37)
Hey everyone, we're up and runing. colgate.gif

Do I need to where any SRS colours while I'm in the sub-gang?

Slap on an 'ol avatar or signature just to be wearing some form of gang colours.

Quick Stop
  • Quick Stop

• Members

Posted 13 January 2009 - 11:47 PM

I just put the SRS logo in my avatar, wouldnt mind an SRS I.D. Card but unfortunately i have no skill with photoshop blush.gif

Im completely up for an Xbox 360 meet this weekend, i say we make some definate arrangements to ensure we are all there to play some IV, i can also show off with my driving skills lol.gif

Stefan.
  • Stefan.

OG

• Members

Posted 14 January 2009 - 12:03 AM

Done. biggrin.gif

So, how's everyone been? I'm still on school holidays now, but my dad wants me to work every day for like... 6 hours, but at least I'll be able to go to the Australian tennis open next week (which is only 20 minutes from where I live). Woot. biggrin.gif

Lochie_old
  • Lochie_old

Fudging Boring Idiots

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 January 2009 - 12:10 AM

My brothers kicking me out of the house so him and his friends can jam. Ugh, I wish he would of told me earlier so I could organize something.

Rebel
  • Rebel

Woop Woop!

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 14 January 2009 - 12:12 AM

I'm planning on going to the pub tomorrow for a couple of drinks and playing some darts, well all around the world but still fun.

Quick Stop
  • Quick Stop

• Members

Posted 14 January 2009 - 12:22 AM

QUOTE (Lochie @ Jan 14 2009, 00:10)
My brothers kicking me out of the house so him and his friends can jam. Ugh, I wish he would of told me earlier so I could organize something.

Dude, if you where in England right now i could have you a place to stay for 2 weeks. My neighbors are going on holiday for two weeks and have asked me if i want to live in their house while they are away just incase the house gets broken into. Basically im getting paid to live on my own icon14.gif Win win situation IMO.

Also is the new section of the gang for probies or something else? PM me if its a secret or something lol.gif

Oxidizer
  • Oxidizer

• The Connection

Posted 14 January 2009 - 12:29 AM

Plus you can go through all their personal possessions and pocket anything of worth!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users