Photo

Multiplayer-Modding?

7 replies to this topic
Pooscooper
  • Pooscooper

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 January 2009 - 07:28 PM

Theres a gang called [RG]. They mod and hack in servers. What I'm trying to find out is if theyre the people who've been supplying people with Rocket SMGs and such to people playing servers?

http://freewebs.com/proh1

Also something interesting, I've been in contact with proh1. He is the person who recorded a member of [RG] hacking in servers and uploaded it to his youtube account, zagan123. It seems that proh1s hotmail account was stolen by a member of this gang named Strife Spartan by using some kind of Brute Forcer. He then blackmailed him and told him he'll trade the hotmail account for his freewebs account. He then proceeded to removing the link with all the evidence pointing to his members hacking and claimed the site as his own.

Oddly enough, Stryfe Spartan is now open about his modding because it appeals to youngsters who also want their SMGs firing dozens of rockets at a time.

Pooscooper
  • Pooscooper

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 January 2009 - 07:43 PM

DOES ANYONE KNOW ABOUT THIS MODDING GANG?!?

HatoXanadu
  • HatoXanadu

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 January 2009 - 07:54 PM

in b4 lock

Well, i've played quite a bit of GTA IV online, and so far I haven't met any of these guys, or any modders at all. Hopefully these people can be stopped.

PacMaan
  • PacMaan

LIES

• Members

Posted 10 January 2009 - 08:14 PM

Is he Somalian?

Arrr

FanatiKOr
  • FanatiKOr

Snitch

• Members

Posted 10 January 2009 - 08:19 PM

QUOTE (Pooscooper @ Jan 10 2009, 19:28)
Theres a gang called [RG]. They mod and hack in servers. What I'm trying to find out is if theyre the people who've been supplying people with Rocket SMGs and such to people playing servers?

http://freewebs.com/proh1

Also something interesting, I've been in contact with proh1. He is the person who recorded a member of [RG] hacking in servers and uploaded it to his youtube account, zagan123. It seems that proh1s hotmail account was stolen by a member of this gang named Strife Spartan by using some kind of Brute Forcer. He then blackmailed him and told him he'll trade the hotmail account for his freewebs account. He then proceeded to removing the link with all the evidence pointing to his members hacking and claimed the site as his own.

Oddly enough, Stryfe Spartan is now open about his modding because it appeals to youngsters who also want their SMGs firing dozens of rockets at a time.

I knew that kids like you are interrested in cheaters and "hacker gangs" you call em. You seem to be a sympathizer. I call them skilless a**holes.

PacMaan
  • PacMaan

LIES

• Members

Posted 10 January 2009 - 08:21 PM

omg tha drama nervous.gif "supplying people with Rocket SMGs" lolz they aint actually gun runners you know its just a ghey mod

Pfft. Stupid kids.

Pooscooper
  • Pooscooper

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 January 2009 - 09:19 PM

QUOTE (PacMaan @ Jan 10 2009, 20:21)
omg tha drama nervous.gif "supplying people with Rocket SMGs" lolz they aint actually gun runners you know its just a ghey mod

Pfft. Stupid kids.

well it seems stryfe spartan is supplying people with weapons of mass destruction.

CraZyLiLbOy69
  • CraZyLiLbOy69

Snitch

• Members

Posted 10 January 2009 - 09:23 PM

deal with them

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users