Photo

A question about the bodygaurd mod

9 replies to this topic
Vasilyrud
  • Vasilyrud

Retired Comrade

• Members

Posted 10 January 2009 - 01:46 PM

GTA 4 Bodyguard Mod at GTAGaming.com (Created by Rappo)

I follow the installation guide (It wasn't very descriptive confused.gif ), and the mod doesn't seem to work.....If someone can, please give me a very detailed description of the installation of this mod. Please.

If this is the wrong part of this forum to post this thread, please tell me where I could put it.

Krailer
  • Krailer

<3 fat chicks

• Members

Posted 10 January 2009 - 05:42 PM

You'll need an ASI loader to use that mod, such like listener's XLiveLess or Alexander Blade's ASI Loader.

Those tools come with its own set of instructions, and both are pretty easy to use. Also keep in mind that online features will be disabled while using it, but that's a good thing because you shouldn't use mods online anyway.

Vasilyrud
  • Vasilyrud

Retired Comrade

• Members

Posted 11 January 2009 - 05:34 AM

So where should I put the mod.....in the folder of the game, or what?

Krailer
  • Krailer

<3 fat chicks

• Members

Posted 11 January 2009 - 08:58 PM

Yes, just copy or move the file to your root GTA IV folder.

P_4_CZT1
  • P_4_CZT1

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 January 2009 - 04:23 PM

Hi there its working in single player but now i saw in a free mode on mp that the guards from the anonmious player
are working ive tryed it but no succes i like to play in free mode on a private server with friends maby someone can help me
that would be very kind

GreetZ P

loczek47
  • loczek47

They call me "Random Funny Guy".

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 January 2009 - 04:42 PM

QUOTE (P_4_CZT1 @ Jan 12 2009, 16:23)
Hi there its working in single player but now i saw in a free mode on mp that the guards from the anonmious player
are working ive tryed it but no succes i like to play in free mode on a private server with friends maby someone can help me
that would be very kind

GreetZ P

I don't think somebody will help you , cuz' you want to cheat.

P_4_CZT1
  • P_4_CZT1

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 January 2009 - 05:11 PM

To cheat? ive just exlained that i use it on private server with friends and how are u cheating when both got the guards
(and btw on the free mode ur loaded with modders so its nothing new but that was not my interpretation ) maby some one could still
give me advice?

GreetZ P

loczek47
  • loczek47

They call me "Random Funny Guy".

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 January 2009 - 05:33 PM

QUOTE (P_4_CZT1 @ Jan 12 2009, 17:11)
To cheat? ive just exlained that i use it on private server with friends and how are u cheating when both got the guards
(and btw on the free mode ur loaded with modders so its nothing new but that was not my interpretation ) maby some one could still
give me advice?

GreetZ P

Ouch , Im sorry , I readed it wrong. Well , for this time , nobody can fix it. For now all .asi mods have one bad side effect : they work only when you load your game one time. If you will start new game after loading game , it won't work for this time , and if you will load game and do something that will make your game load you will must restart your game to make .asi work. For example : if you load your game and go to multiplayer , .asi won't work anymore. If there would be an option to go to multiplayer BEFORE loading single player game it would work. I hope you understand.

KingBulleT 8747
  • KingBulleT 8747

LOL

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 January 2009 - 06:53 PM

Lol i used it online. I selected Ricky Gervais and spawned 50 of them.. BIG street war with some 7 online players biggrin.gif

P_4_CZT1
  • P_4_CZT1

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 January 2009 - 07:30 PM

QUOTE (loczek47 @ Jan 12 2009, 17:33)
QUOTE (P_4_CZT1 @ Jan 12 2009, 17:11)
give me advice?

GreetZ P

Ouch , Im sorry , I readed it wrong. Well , for this time , nobody can fix it. For now all .asi mods have one bad side effect : they work only when you load your game one time. If you will start new game after loading game , it won't work for this time , and if you will load game and do something that will make your game load you will must restart your game to make .asi work. For example : if you load your game and go to multiplayer , .asi won't work anymore. If there would be an option to go to multiplayer BEFORE loading single player game it would work. I hope you understand.

Ok i hope they come with a script or something but tnx for the effort

GreetZ P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users