Help and Discussion of IV modding only. Please post mod releases in the Mod Showroom
- Please read the Official Modification Forum Rules & Procedure BEFORE posting!
- Mods in Multiplayer are not allowed
- Data topics: The following topics contain extremely useful data relating to the modifying of IV.
- Please ensure you read the Modding Round Up guide so you know what currently can be done in IV.
- The conversion of episodic content is not allowed.
How do I make sense of ASI?
Posted 09 January 2009 - 01:23 PM
Posted 09 January 2009 - 02:10 PM
Posted 09 January 2009 - 04:58 PM
|QUOTE (Sorkenlol @ Jan 9 2009, 19:23)|
|I found a pretty cool ASI mod that lets you spawn your own bodyguards. However, they're invincible, this sort of bothers me as I'd like to have them with me on missions, but still having them die and get hurt. So I'm wondering, is there a way to make sense of the text in ASI? For me it's like chinese, just weird symbols. Is there some sort of ASI reader? I tried googling that, but it gave me nothing useful.|
Give me this mod, please
Posted 09 January 2009 - 05:05 PM
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users