Photo

IV Other Requests

883 replies to this topic
pokrishka
  • pokrishka

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 January 2009 - 05:51 PM

I've noticed that if you drive on red lights or on the wrong lane near a police car it gives you a short signal of it's siren like saying "watch it". A mod that would give you a one star for that would be very cool. Would make gameplay more realistic and interesting. Cops want to stop you for driving drunk but they don't give a damn if you drive on red lights. Come on, that's way too dumb. I loved in Mafia when you had to be careful when cops around. That would be awesome in GTA IV, since the game lost it's arcade feeling from previous parts and gone much more serious.

Game even detects that you broke the rules - cops give a signal. Shouldn't be that hard to make them follow you with 1 star inted of just that.

modCJpls
  • modCJpls

The Armageddon is near.

• Members

Posted 24 January 2009 - 02:42 PM

Would it be possible to add more cops into the game? I'd love having 50+ Cop cars (Including choppers, NOOSE, FIB etc) chase me around on the highway.

Could this be done?

Diaz070
  • Diaz070

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 January 2009 - 12:04 PM

Could there be an object spawner like the ppl spawner but then with object and stuff i mean like trolley carts and boxes and little sprunk cans and things, is that possible? cry.gif moto_whistle.gif

mrholland
  • mrholland

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 January 2009 - 02:03 AM

I'd love to see a sprint cam similar to the one in gears of war, in order to fully explain what i mean here is a video i made

http://uk.youtube.co...h?v=daBW02LDDgg

and if you're wondering how i pulled that off; all i did was jump in the editor while in drunk mode (in the game not irl).

ahmad34
  • ahmad34

Thug

• Members

Posted 27 January 2009 - 11:42 AM

I was playing vice city the other day and thought about putting the radio from GTA 3 and Vice City into the radio of GTA IV. Can it be done?

jortaman
  • jortaman

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 January 2009 - 05:12 PM

Hey. I was teleporting to some nice interiors of Liberty City. Like the interior of the Prison in Alderney, and the Police Office of Francis McReary in Westminster. Their not completely loaded. I've heard there has to be some 'script' that it will all be loaded when you start that mission. If you are a mod maker/scripter and you read this please find out how this will be visible and please make a nice trainer or mod or something biggrin.gif

Gen0cide_
  • Gen0cide_

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 January 2009 - 06:02 PM

I like the spiderman ped idea, It shouldn't be that hard to do once we find a rope or something to attach him with. The rest could be done with clever Euphoria grab and tense muscle commands and there is already an (albeit terrible) other spider man skin surfing the webternet

DHoff
  • DHoff

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 January 2009 - 02:21 AM

A mod to leave all interiors open like comrades, the bank and more.

AngryAmoeba
  • AngryAmoeba

Symbiote

• Members

Posted 29 January 2009 - 03:03 AM

QUOTE (DHoff @ Jan 29 2009, 02:21)
A mod to leave all interiors open like comrades, the bank and more.

In development here: http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=390564

EDIT: I see you posted in that thread already, nevermind.

_Celldweller
  • _Celldweller

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 31 January 2009 - 03:46 AM Edited by _Celldweller, 31 January 2009 - 03:48 AM.

I have a request, but not for a mod... rather a mod guide. I was hoping someone could come up with a detailed explanation of what the different values in the handling.dat file do exactly. I have a handling editor (Thank you Computer Master) but the all the traction values are a bit much. Anyone up for the challenge or able to point me in the right direction? I just want a detailed guide to tell me what settings do what.

Something similar to this: http://projectcerber...orials/handling

hristi
  • hristi

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 31 January 2009 - 02:00 PM

Someone please make a STUN PUNCH mod. There was a mission where you can do it.

AngryAmoeba
  • AngryAmoeba

Symbiote

• Members

Posted 31 January 2009 - 07:38 PM

QUOTE (hristi @ Jan 31 2009, 14:00)
Someone please make a STUN PUNCH mod. There was a mission where you can do it.

I have done it outside the mission. Shoved a guy, he put up his fists, I just stood there for a moment without locking on. Then... BAM, punched him in the face and he went down.

otai
  • otai

Professional Dumbass

• Members

Posted 01 February 2009 - 02:04 PM

I hope there's mod whre you can hanging at the back of truck n rolling on the roof like one in mission and you can buy a lot of thing from the internet like clothes that not available in game shop happy.gif

BlackDomina
  • BlackDomina

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 February 2009 - 08:23 PM

Hi all,

here are a few ideas, tell me what you think about them

for the bodyguard mod:
-When fightin cops i noticed that when they dont have a car they stole some (and bikes). it could be usefull if the body guards could do the same and follow us in random stolen cars...
just think about 10 cars following you everywhere with tons of support inside...
-it could be also usefull to assign guards to groups... and perhaps make simple interface to give them order like walking far away from you and come only if there is action.
-perhaps we can manage to make guard spawn in car far away from us and coming in car like real "dwayne's guards"
-if the guards could fire at helicopters... it could awesome !!!

In general:
-Im not satisfied with cops... i mean there s no surprise, no big challenge to f*ck them all... and chases are not so fun..
can we manage to make them use more road blocks, more randomly? because they only block highways.

-can we manage to make the "custom radio" read some web radio?

-Where is the flag that make a car usable in race by AI? cause they often use sh*tty cars... i d like to remove them and make them use only racing cars... some canhelp me on that?

Thanx

olddawid
  • olddawid

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 February 2009 - 09:50 PM

mercie_blink.gif freeze the time and everything except yourself whice would be normal speed , toggable?

Free_Runner
  • Free_Runner

OMG!

• Members

Posted 02 February 2009 - 01:32 PM

QUOTE (olddawid @ Feb 1 2009, 21:50)
mercie_blink.gif freeze the time and everything except yourself whice would be normal speed , toggable?

hahha..like matrix biggrin.gif cool...

anyway..my idea: if someone could take that Flying Niko .ASI mod and just transform it into .lua..because that .asi file is not working with v 1.0.2 and .lua is still working prefectly..so if someone could convert it..that would be appreciated

combine that with mega punch mod and you have hancock biggrin.gif

simkas
  • simkas

That guy

• Members

Posted 02 February 2009 - 05:52 PM

I always thought it would be great if it would be possible to make Niko take a seat on any chair, bench or whatever you can see around the city. Peds already do that, so would it be possible to make some kinda mod that would make it possible for Niko to sit down on the nearest possible seat with a press of a button?

AngryAmoeba
  • AngryAmoeba

Symbiote

• Members

Posted 02 February 2009 - 11:03 PM

I always thought it would be great if it would be possible to make Niko take a seat on any chair, bench or whatever you can see around the city. Peds already do that, so would it be possible to make some kinda mod that would make it possible for Niko to sit down on the nearest possible seat with a press of a button?

I like this idea. Not very useful but good for immersion. I wish R* had included more of this kind of thing instead of making a lot of the city just eye candy.

freeze the time and everything except yourself whice would be normal speed , toggable?

This would be really cool too.

I want a mod where you use the scroll wheel to control Niko's speed on foot. I don't like only being able to move at 2 preset speeds, but I don't want to get a wireless receiver for my Xbox controller and plus I like the mouse better than using a joystick. Anyway I guess shift would still function normally and the scroll wheel would only increase/decrease your walking speed. It'd be like Splinter Cell.

r3df0x
  • r3df0x

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 February 2009 - 07:23 AM

I wonder if its possible to get the hove beach flat working as a savehouse and get back the taximissions from Roman.
Still missing the crappy room^^

diboze
  • diboze

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 February 2009 - 12:06 PM

- lying on cars as in this mission, where you are lying on a driving transporter.
- standing on driving cars.

Indi
  • Indi

"Party's over, kid!"

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 03 February 2009 - 11:26 PM

Bikers follow you on Bikes and off Bikes tounge.gif

SilentScream
  • SilentScream

Courtesy, Professionalism, Respect.

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 04 February 2009 - 09:20 AM

Hello. Could anybody make a mod that allows to flash all the emergency lights on the ambulance, and firetruck? It would be great i think. TY

BloodBrother
  • BloodBrother

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 February 2009 - 09:24 AM

Hi,

I'm waiting for a "Big Wanted Level" MOD.

Does This mod exist ?

If Not, How to create a functionnal script like That.

----> The wanted level Goes directly on 3 Stars

I'm working on it But i didn't Think it will work. (I'm not a programmer)

Look at my script:
----------------------

--global variables
SET_MAX_WANTED_LEVEL=1,ALTER_WANTED_LEVEL_NO_DROP=2 ,ALTER_WANTED_LEVEL=2,SET_WANTED_MULTIPLIER=1,IS_WANTED_LEVEL_GREATER=2,CLEAR_WANTED_LEVEL=1,APPLY_WANTED_LEVEL_CHANGE_NOW=1,SET_PED_WONT_ATTACK_PLAYER_WITHOUT_WANTED_LEVEL=2,STORE_WANTED_LEVEL=2,GET_MAX_WANTED_LEVEL=1,SET_FAKE_WANTED_LEVEL=1,SET_CHAR_WANTED_BY_POLICE=2

function InitScript()
-- blah-blah-blah
Wait(100)
end

function WaitForPlayerPoolCreation()
while (IsPlayerPoolCreated() == 0) do
Wait(2000)
end
end

function WaitForValidPlayer()
PLAYER_CHAR = 0
repeat
CallNative("GET_PLAYER_ID")
PLAYER_ID = GetIntResult()
if (PLAYER_ID >= 0) then
PushInt(PLAYER_ID)
CallNative("CONVERT_INT_TO_PLAYERINDEX")
PLAYER_INDEX = GetIntResult()
PushInt(PLAYER_INDEX)
PushVarPtr()
CallNative("GET_PLAYER_CHAR")
PLAYER_CHAR = GetIntParam(1)
if (PLAYER_CHAR <= 0) then
Wait(1000)
end
end
until (PLAYER_CHAR > 0)
end

function Big_Wanted_Level()
CallNative("APPLY_WANTED_LEVEL_CHANGE_NOW")
if (APPLY_WANTED_LEVEL_CHANGE_NOW=1) then
SetIntParam (STORE_WANTED_LEVEL=3) then
SetIntParam (ALTER_WANTED_LEVEL_NO_DROP=3)
Wait(100)
SAVEDONE = GetIntResult()
end
end

function main()
InitScript()
while true do
WaitForPlayerPoolCreation()
WaitForValidPlayer()
Big_Wanted_Level()
Wait(2000)
end
end
Wait(300)
end
end

-- start
main();

diboze
  • diboze

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 February 2009 - 04:15 PM

Get Good Wood 50 In the Bike Races, whack off 69 bikers with a bat.

This is from DLC-Achievements...

So we know R* left some DLC-Stuff in GTA IV (like he lost and damned bikes). So my question: Is it possible to use the bat on a bike in gta IV enabled by a MOD, too?

fat-j
  • fat-j

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 February 2009 - 03:06 AM

I'd like to see Roman's Car service car to be changed from an escalade to a stretch limo.
That shouldn't be too difficult to do, right?
Msg me if it can be done with very little advance knowledge about modding biggrin.gif

vaderfet
  • vaderfet

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 February 2009 - 05:01 AM

I'd like a mod that could randomly alter models shape, size and color of any type, like a hallucinogenic drug or a ghost city.

You would walk around and see weird sh*t like peoples faces deforming or melting, shadows flying around, parked cars crumpling for no reason.

I know plenty of games that glitch out randomly like that from bugs or cheats, like fallout 3 fire ants mutating while you walk through the air.

I doubt it's doable by your regular hobbyist but it's food for thought.

wordsmiff
  • wordsmiff

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 February 2009 - 06:10 AM Edited by wordsmiff, 06 February 2009 - 06:16 AM.

Mine is kind of a big one. I primarily play games on a console, so excuse me if I sound like a nub. But ever since I first played GTA IV I thought it would make the perfect setting for an "I am Legend" mod. It's kind of grand, infact it's asking a lot, but the city itself provides enormous amounts of potential for this kind of mod. I know diddly squat about modding, but if I could, I'd start by considerably lowering the amount of pedestrians (NPCs) and either replacing their charcter models or giving them zombie/vampire-like skins. I'd figure out a way to make it so that the zombie/vampire NPCs only spawned at night fall and that they were "programmed" to attack you on sight (sort of like the 'riot' or 'pedestrians attack you' cheats from San Andres). They could only mele attack you, but they would do 2x times damage. Obviously at first light (morning) they'd either die automatically or run inside of a building. Also, if it was possible to turn a regular NPC into a dog it'd be awesome, but if it's not possible, I'd just have a normal NPC companion that would follow me around and defend me (and it couldn't die). That'd be pretty much it as far as the NPC's are concerned. As for the city, well, I've seen some pretty cool skins for other GTAs. I don't think it'd be too hard to make the buildings look broke down, with broken and borded up windows and doors. I'd have some of the streets semi-cluttered with cars (some broken down, others normal), but there would still be plenty of space to drive. The normal safe houses would function more or less the same, but I'd add some artistic touches like gun racks and supply stashes. I'd also have it so that when you are in your safe houses that only you can walk in or out of the doors (as for any other buildings . . . well, they're fair game). This would undoubtedly take some dedication and time, but if done right could be awesome. Obviously this would in no way help you with missions . . . cuz there wouldn't be any. It'd be just pure fun and countless hours of entertainment for those of you who truly love to explore the city and role-play your own adventures. Anyway, I think it'd be cool. Send me a PM if you wanna chat or collaborate further.

geokes
  • geokes

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 February 2009 - 02:08 PM

GTA 4 needs:
A Silenced Pistol
The Ability to buy houses
You get 1 star if you go past the police with a really damaged car
A parachute
Flamethrower
Detonation Packs
Sticky Bombs (Grenades that stick to cars and stuff)

simkas
  • simkas

That guy

• Members

Posted 06 February 2009 - 02:46 PM

Another thing that would probably add to the immersion is being able to buy and smoke cigarettes. I've seen a ped buying cigarettes from one of those kiosks, so the buying is possible and Little Jacob always smokes that stuff of his, so animations for smoking are already there. So, just make it possible to buy a pack of cigarettes from a kiosk and then just go around smoking it.

wordsmiff
  • wordsmiff

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 February 2009 - 09:07 PM Edited by wordsmiff, 06 February 2009 - 09:11 PM.

"I am legend mod"!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users