IV Other Requests

877 replies to this topic
Rockstar Games™
  • Rockstar Games™

Non Official Forum Leader

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 June 2013 - 11:22 PM

QUOTE (TheKartingPro36 @ Saturday, Jun 8 2013, 21:30)
Hey, it would be awesome if there was/is a Taxi mod for you to be a taxi driver in GTA IV! like you get a address and the satnav shows you where to go to pick up the person/s and you take them to there desired place and get a fare! biggrin.gif

It already exists: http://www.gta4-mods...cript-v3-f20533

Rockstar Games™
  • Rockstar Games™

Non Official Forum Leader

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 June 2013 - 11:29 PM

Can someone please covert a The firefighter ped into player.rpf I just cant do it sad.gif

Cereal Guy
  • Cereal Guy

14 year old KID

• Members

Posted 09 June 2013 - 01:38 PM

Is there anybody to know how to add an additional effect in enbbloom.fx and enbeffect.fx?
Like bleach bypass,filmiccurve etc.
My effect.fx is from poormans enhancer v3 and bloom.fx is from newest enb from boris(default).

Starship Ghost
  • Starship Ghost

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 June 2013 - 06:08 PM

I'm looking for an old mod I use to have. I thought it was called "MAKE IT RAIN" but what it did was allowed you to take out money and pay girls to dance wherever they are standing. It also allowed you to enable icons on the radar map for prostitutes in the game to find them easier. Please let me know where I can get this mod or what it is called if you know. thanks in advance.

Starship Ghost
  • Starship Ghost

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:37 PM

Also looking for 1.1 of this mod which the link has been dead for a long time, if anyone has it? Sawn-Off Shotgun on Bike 1.1

http://www.gta4-mods...bike-v11-f8169/

briliant_prime
  • briliant_prime

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 June 2013 - 02:10 PM

Please need help !!! colgate.gif
I need Script mod and Skin
1. I need all skin Robot Transformers Film colgate.gif
2. And, I need Script mod Robot Transform to Vehicle (Transform by piece to piece like Transformers Film) biggrin.gif

Please !!!!!!!
I need that Script !!!!
Sorry for my english biggrin.gif

rodrich266
  • rodrich266

"After five years on the East Coast, it was time to go home

• Members

Posted 24 June 2013 - 08:11 PM

Hello, I wanted to request an automatic sniper rifle mod.

I have tried to make the Semi-Auto rifle in GTA IV and EFLC fully automatic. But I only have my game crash over and over. I managed to make the Explosive and Normal AA12 in TBoGT fully automatic but I can't do it with the sniper?

Can someone make it, I have abandoned GTA IV modding such a long time ago that I can't even remember how I made my shotguns auto! Hence, the request

Thanks icon14.gif

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 24 June 2013 - 08:22 PM Edited by cp1dell, 25 June 2013 - 08:57 PM.

Does anyone know what setting in the game's timecyc gives IV that gray look?

I'd like to use an edited timecyc so IV doesn't have that gray filter on it, and you can actually see the colors that the models and textures have. There are tons of timecyc edits out there, but a lot of them edit the weather and original colors and stuff. I only want to remove that gray look.

EDIT: There's an option called Desaturation in the timecyc. From what I've seen on a topic that explains what some of the options do, setting this higher will increase the saturation. Not a very detailed explanation though.

So if I increased this value, could it remove that gray look from IV?

Mgtaplayer
  • Mgtaplayer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 June 2013 - 01:45 PM

Where i can download such mod like Leave a car anywhere and it doesent dissapear?? Please Reply !!

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:05 AM

So what's with the Beta Mod? I know it's no longer being developed sadly, but it says it contains a few weapons like a Silenced Pistol, SPAS Shotgun, Revolver and what-not - but they're not included in the download. I know it links to a topic from Quechus13, and I can find most of the weapons - except the Silenced Pistol. There is a Silenced 1911, is that supposed to be it?

Also, they overwrite default weapons. How can I do it so they don't?

Lagomorph
  • Lagomorph

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 July 2013 - 01:19 PM

could someone turn this sound http://audioboo.fm/b...585-twd-gunshot into the glock gunshot sound? i tried but i just cant really figure it out

Dravec
  • Dravec

NO LONGER USING THIS ACCOUNT

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 18 July 2013 - 10:12 AM

I Love playing on the Back To The Future Mod but i want the Back To Hill Valley but i cant find it for GTA IV is it even out or is there any other wild west maps?

Video for the mod

ryanhop2
  • ryanhop2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 July 2013 - 03:27 PM

Hi guys i need help am i able to use this mod online just me and my friend without getting banned. I dont know what the mod is and that is also something i would like to know please! here is the video:

Also are you allowed to use the GTA 4 Trainer mod online with just me and friends without getting banned?
Please help!
  • Dilvan likes this

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 22 July 2013 - 03:40 AM

So for some reason Rockstar removed weapon recoil from the PC version of GTA IV. Weapons are dead-on accurate, even when blind-firing.

From what I've been able to gather, there are no mods that fix this. They all change the weapon damage, magazines, rate of fire - everything. I'm just looking for the console values for recoil to be used for the WeaponInfo.xml file. Does anyone have any idea what they are, or where to find them?

savagejustice85
  • savagejustice85

At First you don't succeed, try, try again

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 July 2013 - 03:30 AM

mind if you can do a gta iv styled m32 grenade launcher icon?

image - http://www.milkorusa...age001_0000.jpg

gtagamer9
  • gtagamer9

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 August 2013 - 01:23 PM

Can someone make the dog chop from franklin,
i realy want a dog in gta 4,
Sorry for bad English ,

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 August 2013 - 09:07 PM

I have an idea of a gta 4 london mod where everything is mirrored so the cars drive on the left side of the road and you sit on the left side too.

brandon d
  • brandon d

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 12:08 PM Edited by brandon d, 29 September 2013 - 12:11 PM.

:r*: anyone know where you can find the fingerless gloves

brandon d
  • brandon d

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 04:11 PM

dokuga94
  • dokuga94

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:43 AM

Is it possible to modify the weaponinfo.xml file to get Niko to have a super punch that is like Luis's explosive punch cheat? I know that Niko can be given a super punch (albeit without the ability to lock-on), but I kinda wanted one where Niko's punches cause a mini explosion 

dokuga94
  • dokuga94

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:47 AM

The fingerless gloves I got for Niko came with the trainer I used

brandon d
  • brandon d

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:07 AM

The fingerless gloves I got for Niko came with the trainer I used

thanks

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:54 AM

How is it that no one has made a bullet wound mod for GTA IV yet?

There are already files out there, extracted from Red Dead Redemption. I'm talking about the bullet wound models by the way.

I'm positive someone would be able to make a mod where whenever an NPC is shot, an entry/exit wound is attached.

secret123katot
  • secret123katot

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:55 AM

can someone do 2pac model

GlutkoIndustries
  • GlutkoIndustries

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 07:20 AM Edited by GlutkoIndustries, 11 January 2014 - 07:25 AM.

You know what would be a good idea for a mod? Replacing the Weapons, LCPD & LCPD Vehicles with Weapons, Vehicles & Enemies from the original FEAR, all the way down to their chatter. 

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 25 February 2014 - 08:57 PM

I hate posting here since it won't be seen considering this topic is barely visited. On top of that, someone else will probably just come and suggest something else. But really, I hope someone with some experience can talk about this with me.

So I've noticed people are already porting North Yankton and even Los Santos to GTA IV. And not just the map, people are also coding features and stuff from V for IV. That's great, really. It's nice to see some teams working together and modding for IV. Honestly, I'm surprised someone or even a team of modders has yet to port IV, TLAD, and TBoGT into one game. More specifically, IV and TLAD's content to TBoGT - since most of the new features are native to TBoGT, and TBoGT and TLAD share the same map.

I mean, really? People are porting stuff from the next installment, but people have yet to combine the content from IV, TLAD, and TBoGT? That's the way the DLC should have been in the first place, instead of all the weapons, maps, radios, peds, vehicles etc. being separate and exclusive to that DLC. I know there is a mod that ports the vehicles to IV, and a mod that ports some of the map updates to IV - that's great.

But still, I think porting the things from IV and TLAD to TBoGT would be a lot better. I just can't believe it hasn't been done yet. The .sco files have already been decompiled from IV and EFLC, so it shouldn't be too hard for people to port features and maybe even story missions that were in IV and TLAD to TBoGT, right? I just think it would be great if someone were actually able to port IV and TLAD's stuff to TBoGT before everyone jumps on the GTA V mod-train.

EuphoricSquid
  • EuphoricSquid

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 March 2014 - 06:21 PM

Could someone please port these GTA SA weapons over to IV for me? I'd do it myself but I simply don't have enough time on my hands to do it. Thanks in advance.

https://drive.google...c1lMNzdYcUdoTms

Squid_Inkorporated
  • Squid_Inkorporated

Player Hater

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 04 April 2014 - 10:33 AM

Have any of these actually been made yet? Just seems a little useless to me... Anyway, can anyone here make a Night Stalker skin? The Multiplayer Character from AC4. Reference Art Here:

Alt_outfits_-_Joe,_the_Night_stalker_by_ Just ignore the extra tags and info on the picture (you may have to shrink it to see it properly)

I hate posting here since it won't be seen considering this topic is barely visited. On top of that, someone else will probably just come and suggest something else. But really, I hope someone with some experience can talk about this with me.

So I've noticed people are already porting North Yankton and even Los Santos to GTA IV. And not just the map, people are also coding features and stuff from V for IV. That's great, really. It's nice to see some teams working together and modding for IV. Honestly, I'm surprised someone or even a team of modders has yet to port IV, TLAD, and TBoGT into one game. More specifically, IV and TLAD's content to TBoGT - since most of the new features are native to TBoGT, and TBoGT and TLAD share the same map.

I mean, really? People are porting stuff from the next installment, but people have yet to combine the content from IV, TLAD, and TBoGT? That's the way the DLC should have been in the first place, instead of all the weapons, maps, radios, peds, vehicles etc. being separate and exclusive to that DLC. I know there is a mod that ports the vehicles to IV, and a mod that ports some of the map updates to IV - that's great.

But still, I think porting the things from IV and TLAD to TBoGT would be a lot better. I just can't believe it hasn't been done yet. The .sco files have already been decompiled from IV and EFLC, so it shouldn't be too hard for people to port features and maybe even story missions that were in IV and TLAD to TBoGT, right? I just think it would be great if someone were actually able to port IV and TLAD's stuff to TBoGT before everyone jumps on the GTA V mod-train.

Some people are already working on a character swapping mod for GTA IV, so hopefully you will be answered.

One True Slash
  • One True Slash

Jason99

• Members

Posted 10 April 2014 - 06:04 PM

Thank you jesus... err, GK tounge2.gif
I was so close to just making this thread myself. Hopefully it'll at least cut down on the endless [IDEA] threads... where the f*ck did that thread tag even come from?? Horrible...
While getting ideas may spark new, cool mods there's just tons of terrible ideas and the sh*t ton of threads just makes it so hard to find the good ones.

And the updates with the Modding Showroom link and stuff is nice, assuming you did that too GK? Glad to see some one working on this section. It's very important!

And how  to make thread?

Rugz007
  • Rugz007

Scripters ... roll out !

• Members
  • India

Posted 03 May 2014 - 04:42 AM

Guyz May I know where i can requestt animations?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users