Photo

IV Other Requests

868 replies to this topic
jonttu1000000
  • jonttu1000000

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2012 - 06:49 PM

QUOTE (jonttu1000000 @ Friday, Sep 7 2012, 14:45)
I'm wondering if it's possible to create more and more gang shootouts just from the IV data files... Just like wep dama, population etc can be set from there, but create more organized shootouts? Like, enemy cars goto enemy hoods, and get out and start blasting etc.. And/or different gang members blast more often with like 3 friends together at enemies..

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=523882 <-- Wondering if something is possible is 9999999999% mod requesting... These moderators..

Anyone? :|

brandon236
  • brandon236

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:59 AM

I saw a GTA IV video where in one part a guy was holding a gun with one hand. (go to 1:20)

What mod did he use to do this? Is it some kind of animation mod?

jackusCTB
  • jackusCTB

Peon

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:02 PM

DO YOU KNOW THE NAME OF THIS SONG?
Electro Choc - Put Your Hands on Me

I can't find it On YouTube there's a song, official, with the same name, but it isn't. Do you know the GTA: EFLC version of this song? Could you please provide me an iTunes link? That's the name on Wikipedia: Crookers (feat. Kardinal Offishall & Carla Marie) Put Your Hands on Me (Acapella)

ShenLong Kazama
  • ShenLong Kazama

Shadow Leader

• Members

Posted 16 October 2012 - 07:55 PM

QUOTE (jackusCTB @ Tuesday, Oct 16 2012, 18:02)
DO YOU KNOW THE NAME OF THIS SONG?
Electro Choc - Put Your Hands on Me

I can't find it On YouTube there's a song, official, with the same name, but it isn't. Do you know the GTA: EFLC version of this song? Could you please provide me an iTunes link? That's the name on Wikipedia: Crookers (feat. Kardinal Offishall & Carla Marie) Put Your Hands on Me (Acapella)

There you go.

http://www44.zippysh...38378/file.html

tH3_CaPtAiiN
  • tH3_CaPtAiiN

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:53 AM

Can someone make a model for me for Pauly D using the model from NBA 2K13...and also is it possible to make him customizable for clothes in EFLC???

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:20 PM

I remember seeing a mod a while back that fixed some of the continuity errors in GTA IV. The most I can remember is that it fixed Jim's model in the mission "No Way On The Subway," Johnny's model and Luis' model. I think it fixed Tony's too, I'm not sure.

Point is, it fixed some of the retcons and I can't seem to find it. I've tried searching around for it, and I don't think it is on GTA Garage. Would someone mind pointing me in the right direction?

A2002
  • A2002

Snitch

• Members

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:52 PM

QUOTE (A2002 @ Wednesday, Apr 11 2012, 18:45)
Does there exist a mod for EFLC so that EVERY driver drives agressively?

I remember a cheat in older games that had the same effect. but in the old games you couldn't kill them as easily as in iv!

I'd love to be able to drive into EVERYONE without having guilt I don't like killing innocent normal IV civilians but if there was a mod to make everyone criminals (speeding) I'd crash into each car i'd see biggrin.gif

or can someone make a mod like that?

Still looking for a mod like this, It'd be sooo sick!! GTA V needs agressive drivers. confused.gif

HTIDxStorm
  • HTIDxStorm

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 December 2012 - 05:39 PM

hey people i was wondering will someone make a camera mod for http://www.gtainside...=42501&orderBy= because when i drive the cam is in the trailer

NOBASISTUDIO
  • NOBASISTUDIO

YouTube Videos Creator

• Members

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:37 PM

Sorry, that I didn't wrote in requests, but not many guys reads requests and I've more to get than only an vehicle.

I'm going to make the movie based on Soldier of Fortune and I'll need:
- army freight train like this, Can someone convert or edit it?
- terrain for the scene (trees, lakes, hills and bridge by river, where train will explode and it'll crush down),
- (maybe) mission, where you'll have to jump of heli and then fight guards, get to warheads, put c4 on it and escape from explosion by heli,
- (and of course) real parachute, because mods which I've found aren't good.
IF someone can make the mission, I'll tell how many bad guys should be in it.

If you think that movie will be bad, vote the poll or post that you wan't to see it,
because it's not public right now so I'll have to give you video link.
If you'll watch ths, tel me how is it.
icon14.gif or icon13.gif?

Any helper will get a cookie.gif!

PS. If there votes to Yes will be more than 50% I'll give a link on thread.

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:34 AM

Question, say I were to overwrite Luis' head, torso, legs, sounds etc. with a multiplayer character's head, torso, legs, sounds etc. models and textures in SparkIV. Would that work completely fine?

lol232
  • lol232

The Harwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:30 PM Edited by lol232, 06 January 2013 - 05:45 PM.

I don't request or even mod but well, now there's nothing to lose anyway...

Could anyone make Johnny Klebitz's Beta clothes wearable?
AFAIK, It's componentpeds.img/ig_johnnybiker.wtd
Since I want Johnny to wear it final... Not the head or something, just the clothes.

samjam2801
  • samjam2801

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:15 PM

Hey guys could anyone make a pedspawner because i'd like to make a movie on gta iv...

If you could:
Able to spawn peds
select a specific model
control their actions and what item they have

If You Could I Would really appreciate it

Thx alien.gif alien.gif

41hc1
  • 41hc1

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:36 PM

QUOTE (samjam2801 @ Saturday, Jan 12 2013, 22:15)
Hey guys could anyone make a pedspawner because i'd like to make a movie on gta iv...

If you could:
Able to spawn peds
select a specific model
control their actions and what item they have

If You Could I Would really appreciate it 

Thx  alien.gif  alien.gif

Use the simple trainer. It can spawn pedestrians, and has a lot of great features that can help you. http://www.gtagarage...how.php?id=5646

teddy bear223344
  • teddy bear223344

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:45 AM

Hey people Could Someone Be Able To Create A .net Script Mod Or ASI mod that Makes More People Interact With Objects Arround The World Of Gta Iv , Like Foe Example People Will Plant Plants And Trees Or Go For Swims In The Sea/Jump Off Warfs Or Jump Of Boats etc.
please Reply A.S.A.P

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:49 AM

QUOTE (cp1dell @ Friday, Nov 9 2012, 21:20)
I remember seeing a mod a while back that fixed some of the continuity errors in GTA IV. The most I can remember is that it fixed Jim's model in the mission "No Way On The Subway," Johnny's model and Luis' model. I think it fixed Tony's too, I'm not sure.

Point is, it fixed some of the retcons and I can't seem to find it. I've tried searching around for it, and I don't think it is on GTA Garage. Would someone mind pointing me in the right direction?

Still can't find this mod. I know for a fact that it exists. It fixed the cutscene models in IV for Luis, Johnny, Tony, and it replaced the white biker in "No Way on the Subway" with Jim's model from TLAD - like it should be.

Desiboy
  • Desiboy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 February 2013 - 12:20 PM

gta 4 flirt mod so niko can date and female in the city and take the female anywhere example niko can take the fenale in a show

UberChargedCJ
  • UberChargedCJ

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:57 PM

can you do fluttershy from MLP FIM?

user posted image

orion94
  • orion94

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 March 2013 - 05:27 PM

Hi,

i will use Mods with my GTA IV 1.0.4.0, but i dont find the ScriptHook V0.4.0.

Have anyone a downloadlink, thats work? I search since 1 hour, but i dont find a link, thats work..

Thank you very much!

KawakSallas
  • KawakSallas

Kifflom

• Members

Posted 24 March 2013 - 05:28 PM

Alright, first of all, take a look at this http://www.gtaforums...c=436606&st=120

The distance blur thingy does not seem to work for TBoGT, other blur fx works fine though.
Is this because of the greater view of distance in TBoGT? Anyway to fix this?
Everything works fine in TLaD. I'm using EFLC version.

It looks like TBoGT dont have FAR BLUR at all. only near, medium, and motion blur is present.
I found how to fix it, by editing original TBoGT timecyc.dat file.

unrar timecyc.dat file to your ...GTA4EFLC\TBoGT\pc\data\ directory. remember to make backup.

http://rapidshare.co...899/timecyc.rar

To get the alternative graphics tweak working with TBOGT, the timecyc needs to be replaced too.

Problem, the god damn link of Asires timecyc is down.
I'm running out of hope to find this file.
Anyone can help?

meta187
  • meta187

Challenge Convention, Question Authority.

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 26 March 2013 - 01:53 AM

I'm not sure how active this section is these days but I have a general request for someone who has experience recording themselves in HD quality either in GTA IV or San An for our video project. Please shoot me a PM if you're interested. Thanks.

Thor110
  • Thor110

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:27 AM

Is the thread I just posted an idea? if I plan to make a mod / mod pack? as it is currently only an idea until I have permission from certain authors to use their mods in the making of a new storyline based around all three GTA IV games, if I can mange it anyway, I will need some help along the way I think that is why it might just end up being a mod pack for steam.

Thor110

Jurec
  • Jurec

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 April 2013 - 02:37 PM

Who can create taxi missions for GTA IV Vice City RAGE?

Blacking
  • Blacking

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 April 2013 - 10:20 AM

Hey guys!
I'm looking for this in a long time!
It's a mod that's simple to make.
It's just, instead of when you call 911, a police car comes with 2 officers, you call 911 on the police department and 2 or 3 trucks of SWAT come! (Make a .ini file to configure the value of the number or trucks between 1 and 5)
Thankz! Send me a message when you're done! smile.gif

kalemandbledaranddardan1
  • kalemandbledaranddardan1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 April 2013 - 08:47 PM

i am wondering if anyone has these skin mods playboy x, ed low gordan sargent packies guy in the mission where u take a pic of gracie,kenny and lenny petrovic,badman,vlad and faustin please anser

Alaannnn
  • Alaannnn

Film Director

• Members

Posted 21 May 2013 - 05:07 PM

I've been playing DayZ recently and I randomly thought about how cool it would be if you brought the same concept, but in Liberty City. Is it even possible? The potential for it to be a popular mod is really high. Think about it, you spawn at a random location (ex: the prison in Alderney) and you have to make your way out by avoiding zombie prisoners and guards. Once you get out you have to scavenge for food, water and other necessities by either finding it in abandoned stores, trashcans and other random locations, and at the same time having to avoid contact with other hostile players. Obtaining vehicles is extremely difficult since they would spawn rarely and when they do, they'll be in bad condition. If its possible to make something like this it would be amazing.

Starship Ghost
  • Starship Ghost

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 May 2013 - 01:24 AM

Does anyone have a working version of this Neon Light mod? It is 20x superior to the neons in simple native trainer, which are horrible in my opinion. This mod does not seem to work with the latest GTA/Scripthook...so if someone knows how to convert it or if you know of an equivalent mod please share. Thanks

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=400125

Frank.s
  • Frank.s

• The Yardies

Posted 27 May 2013 - 04:36 PM Edited by Frank.s, 27 May 2013 - 04:41 PM.

QUOTE (Alaannnn @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 17:07)
I've been playing DayZ recently and I randomly thought about how cool it would be if you brought the same concept, but in Liberty City. Is it even possible? The potential for it to be a popular mod is really high. Think about it, you spawn at a random location (ex: the prison in Alderney) and you have to make your way out by avoiding zombie prisoners and guards. Once you get out you have to scavenge for food, water and other necessities by either finding it in abandoned stores, trashcans and other random locations, and at the same time having to avoid contact with other hostile players. Obtaining vehicles is extremely difficult since they would spawn rarely and when they do, they'll be in bad condition. If its possible to make something like this it would be amazing.

That would be great and it is actually possible to do, but almost no-one has the needed sco scripting knowledge/skill to achieve it. The modders that do know are either making console cheating sco scripts or simply don't have enough drive or interest to make MP missions.

gpcguy1
  • gpcguy1

Soldier

• Members

Posted 30 May 2013 - 02:27 AM

Is it possible to have a mod where you can hipfire, like Max Payne 3?

jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 June 2013 - 03:40 PM

somebody could translate this for me . that car is very cool but the radiator grill does not appear correctly and i think i missed something . i don't copy/paste as it seems the caracters used in the readme aren't installed on my computer

TheKartingPro36
  • TheKartingPro36

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 June 2013 - 09:30 PM

Hey, it would be awesome if there was/is a Taxi mod for you to be a taxi driver in GTA IV! like you get a address and the satnav shows you where to go to pick up the person/s and you take them to there desired place and get a fare! biggrin.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users