Photo

IV Other Requests

883 replies to this topic
Nebby
  • Nebby

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 17 May 2012 - 11:12 PM

Not really a mod request but can someone tell me where Playboy X's penthouse texture's are located? I can't seem to find them to save my life. wink.gif

Marcus101RR
  • Marcus101RR

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 May 2012 - 05:50 PM

Mod Request
Crazy Taxi Mod for GTA4

Description: Allows the player to enter a taxi as driver, and pick up pedestrians looking for a ride. Total of 1-3 passengers can be picked up at once if there is a group asking for transportation.

Game Based On: Crazy Taxi & Crazy Taxi 2 (Arcade Game, DC, GCN, PC)

Highly based on the original game for the arcade, and also computer entertainment system, you play as a taxi driver picking up passengers marked with different colors ranged from Green to Red - Farthest to Nearest respectfully. Your job is to take the passengers to their destination on time. Based on the Taxi's Speed/Handling/Driving skills you can make it on-time or fail.

This mod should use the same system that Crazy Taxi does:
SPEEDY - Green (+5 Bonus Time)
NORMAL - Yellow (+3 Bonus Time)
SLOW - RED (No Bonus Time)
BAD - PURPLE (LOSE FARE)

Picking up passengers increases your timer, and also displays their timer above their heads on how long before you fail to get to the destination. You gain this bonus time and the additional bonus time from delivery. Faster you are, the more time you have. Eventually the game balances difficulty and reduces the time you gain and the time you have from passengers to balance out the game and make you lose, but not too much.

Since we know GTA4 has Stunt Areas, and shortcut paths, this is where players should go when the difficulty increases.

I haven't seen such a mod yet?

Itztrey
  • Itztrey

( . Y . )

• Members

Posted 22 May 2012 - 09:02 PM

Can someone make a mod or a tutorial (or whatever) that disables cinematic high falls. you know when you jump from a high building, it goes cinematic. it's so annoying. please somebody do something about that.

Itztrey
  • Itztrey

( . Y . )

• Members

Posted 24 May 2012 - 09:27 PM

You know when your in Multiplayer and you beat up a ped/shoot a ped. They don't go to the ground and curl up, still alive. They're either walking or lifeless. But in single player, they do curl up on the ground if they get "Knocked out" which i find rather annoying and unrealistic (If your getting beaten up, would you curl up on the ground after two punches, still alive? No) Soooo... I was wondering if someone could make a mod that makes them skip the "Knock out" stage, like in multiplayer, accept they also skip the stage in single player.

Tell me if I'm too confusing.

Los Santos Pedestrian
  • Los Santos Pedestrian

Then as it was, but again it will be

• Members

Posted 29 May 2012 - 10:25 PM

I really miss the IV loading screens for Xbox 360/PS3, they look better than the ones for PC. Could anyone make the console loading versions for PC?

CoSm1c gAm3r
  • CoSm1c gAm3r

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 May 2012 - 12:58 AM

Please I beg you people help me to change my game to something playable without loosing my nerves.

1. most important thing is mouse exploit that was never treated by rockstar in any patch. Mouse shooting has about 0.5% gun recoil which making it almost laser precise and when using gamepad guns got normal recoil. Blind firing is perfectly accurate so I can perform perfect headshots from cover. Why rockstar made such dumb thing? I dont know but I hoped that this was some kind of bug and I waited for fix but now on latest patch 1.0.7.0 this dumb bug is still present! Now when they are working on GTA5 they will never fix this issue thats why Im asking you guys. Maybe there is way to make mouse LMB and RMB buttons work as gamepad LT and RT or maybe other way is possible to make this as it should be.

2. I would love to see mod that lets player configure by script or editor the way police is acting. I want to set their respawn times and ammount of resources ect. Because now it makes no sense. 6 stars makes them respawn like someone is clooning them and cars and choppers. This is madness. I would set heli respawn to make it longer to spawn new helis also for the special units like swat team and fbi. Range at which they spawn ect. Rockstar made such a dumb thing making police like aliens or something. Their resources are unlimited.

Can anyone help me?

piotrek89
  • piotrek89

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 June 2012 - 01:29 AM Edited by piotrek89, 01 June 2012 - 01:44 AM.

Solved - sorry.

Ms.45
  • Ms.45

Angel of Vengence

• Members

Posted 02 June 2012 - 08:24 AM Edited by Ms.45, 02 June 2012 - 10:19 AM.

Can someone make the .475 Wildey Magnum as the replacer for the Desert Eagle?

user posted image

and I'm shocked nobody made the M67 Fragmentation Grenade.. There are several models on gamebananna to use..

user posted image

Adolf95
  • Adolf95

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 June 2012 - 01:12 PM

got any mods that allows you to throw anything you like?

McMick
  • McMick

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 June 2012 - 01:19 AM

BECOME A PIMP MOD:

Niko can "recruit" hooker peds who go to work at night for him. He can collect their money by driving to different destinations. Since I don't know if you can make peds persistent when offscreen, perhaps just a stat counter which keeps track of how many you've recruited and how much work they did. The money can build up at a single collection point like in SA.

I can see a few ideas for this mod, but I don't know how many could be implemented:

1. Girls have trouble with abusive johns and you need to get there in time and take out the john before he kills them.

2. Girls have trouble with johns trying not to pay, you have to chase the john down.

3. Other pimps try to take you out or you take them out. Different territories on map like SA.

4. All your hooker sex is free, if you're in a territory you control.

5. Girls might try to hold out money on you, so you'd have to smack them until they give you all the money.

6. Girls might have a john who tries to get them out of the business, and you have to kill the john and beat the hooker.

7. You might be able to covertly take photos of johns in their cars with hookers and blackmail them.

8. Throw some gigolo peds in there too to make it non-gender biased tounge.gif

9. Bribe the cops with hookers!

Opinions? Thanks for reading.

MattyDienhoff
  • MattyDienhoff

Professional Hitman

• Members

Posted 17 June 2012 - 06:48 AM

I'd like to see a simple mod that doubles (or maybe even triples) the time it takes for your wanted level to disappear once you've left the search area.

It's sometimes way too easy to lose large wanted levels just by driving down one of the longer streets at extreme speed, because once you're out of the search area it only takes several seconds for it to disappear. If it took longer, not only would it be more challenging but it would give rise to stealth gameplay of sorts, ducking into alleyways and hiding until the heat wears off.

Zero_xD
  • Zero_xD

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 June 2012 - 01:14 AM

Moddings hello! biggrin.gif

Do I need to please the model desmond miles of assassins creed 2 for GTA 4

I have it in DFF and TXD for GTA SA but I would like to be in GTA IV.

someone to support me? only he would spend the TXD and DFF and the work is yours and credit!

PLEASE!!

sorry for my bad English sad.gif

jumpman971
  • jumpman971

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 July 2012 - 04:46 PM

Hi, i know this request has been already posted but i realy want a web swinging spider-man mod!!!
It would be the best mod on gta iv!!!!
And im sure it's possiblie to create a web swinging mod because, when i see a spider-man skin for gta iv, i dont want to use it because, if i play as spider-man in gta iv with just a super jump mod: IT'S NOT SPIDEY!!!!!!
So please, for all spider-man fan and gta iv player, do a web swinging spider-man mod!!!!!
PS: if you can begin with a web shooting spider-man mod, it would be great smile.gif

jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2012 - 02:03 PM Edited by jpm1, 23 July 2012 - 02:05 PM.

QUOTE (MattyDienhoff @ Sunday, Jun 17 2012, 07:48)
I'd like to see a simple mod that doubles (or maybe even triples) the time it takes for your wanted level to disappear once you've left the search area.

It's sometimes way too easy to lose large wanted levels just by driving down one of the longer streets at extreme speed, because once you're out of the search area it only takes several seconds for it to disappear. If it took longer, not only would it be more challenging but it would give rise to stealth gameplay of sorts, ducking into alleyways and hiding until the heat wears off.

easy when you're in a car but when you're on foot it's much more difficult

@ method : probably in manhat05 search the forums or the web for GTA IV collision map , it'll give you an idea of where the stuff is

GTAboyWonder
  • GTAboyWonder

Die a hero, or live long enough to become a villain.

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 July 2012 - 01:20 AM

Can anyone make a simple Batman skin mod? Most of the ones I see have no capes and are skinny and short. I want a Batman Arkham Asylum/City or Dark Knight skin mod. So is this possible?

Z1000
  • Z1000

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 July 2012 - 11:27 PM

It's not really request, I just wanted to ask does exist some mode which allows you to turn off your car and leave it parked with wheels turned in any side like something in mafia 2?

user posted image

Helveticus
  • Helveticus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 August 2012 - 07:42 PM

Does somebody have the textures of DKT70? The road texture (gtxd.img) I have, but not the others (buildings etc.).

ShenLong Kazama
  • ShenLong Kazama

60d 0f D3572uc710n

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 August 2012 - 01:07 PM

The normal robbery mask looks kinda stupid, so could someone make a black one which looks similiar to this?

user posted image

GTA _gta
  • GTA _gta

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:35 PM

Does anybody want to help me make a LC modded RP

DannyDarth
  • DannyDarth

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 August 2012 - 06:37 PM

Request: I'm looking for a GTAIV water.dat that has no waves...meaning flat water that is easy to drive boats on.

NudasPriest
  • NudasPriest

Midnight Toker

• Members

Posted 04 September 2012 - 08:11 AM

This sounds like it should have been made by now:

A mod where you can rob pedestrians, basically just check if the player is aiming and if they are aiming at a ped close by whose hands are also up, then you can push a button (preferably something that would work for both mouse/keyboard and gamepad) to rob the ped. Could be a lot more detailed than this but I think something as simple as this would even be effective enough. If peds actually have an amount of money on them that's tracked then you could get a percentage, random, out of it, or something. And more aggressive/less cowardly peds might not give in so easily, this mod would would be a great addition while we wait for GTA V.....

ShAdOwBlAdEE
  • ShAdOwBlAdEE

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 September 2012 - 10:36 PM

So, Iv'e thought of this mod idea for a while now... The mod is the ability to crouch, and LET IT RIP!!! (Pass gas germaticly). and everyone and everything behind you will get BLOWN AWAY! cars, pedestrains, trashcans, objects, etc... Please try to make this mod! Itll make you laugh your ass off! moto_whistle.gif that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif anuj_cop.gif

jonttu1000000
  • jonttu1000000

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 September 2012 - 02:45 PM Edited by jonttu1000000, 08 September 2012 - 02:04 PM.

I'm wondering if it's possible to create more and more gang shootouts just from the IV data files... Just like wep dama, population etc can be set from there, but create more organized shootouts? Like, enemy cars goto enemy hoods, and get out and start blasting etc.. And/or different gang members blast more often with like 3 friends together at enemies..

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=523882 <-- Wondering if something is possible is 9999999999% mod requesting... These moderators..

YardieBoyz
  • YardieBoyz

UTR Northwood Chapter President

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:00 PM

Is there an iPhone mod for the 360 version of IV

T00 N0RMAL 4 U
  • T00 N0RMAL 4 U

It's the menopause again, that never happened

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:35 PM

Ok,

First off, there is no iPhone mod available for GTA IV.

Second, only PC can be modded, not consoles.

Third, this is my 50th time saying this message.

Overall, NO.

YardieBoyz
  • YardieBoyz

UTR Northwood Chapter President

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:57 AM

I saw a YouTube video with someone playing IV with the Xbox 360 and had an IPhone

Shiva.
  • Shiva.

Formerly shiva s

• Members

Posted 26 September 2012 - 01:24 AM Edited by shiva s, 26 September 2012 - 01:35 AM.

No, I don't think there's a way to mod the console version. Anyway, here's an iPhone mod for the PC version
http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=420225

Aftermath_x25
  • Aftermath_x25

Aft3rM4thx25

• Members

Posted 30 September 2012 - 12:05 PM Edited by Aftermath_x25, 30 September 2012 - 12:11 PM.

Hi
Can somebody extract textures from GTA IV phone themes for me, because I'm writing an android live wallpaper app and I need a resources... I have GTA IV but not installed and I don't have enough space for this right now. I'll be really grateful if somebody could provide me this files...
Here is screenshot from my app... I found some Sprunk theme images but they are wrong and even if they are right it's only Sprunk theme, and I want to make all of GTA IV phone themes as a Android live wallpaper:

user posted image

You cannot see it but the bottle is moving...
So can somebody do this for me?

ShenLong Kazama
  • ShenLong Kazama

60d 0f D3572uc710n

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2012 - 09:27 PM

Hey, could someone please make the messenger bag from Desmond?

user posted image

ShenLong Kazama
  • ShenLong Kazama

60d 0f D3572uc710n

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2012 - 09:23 PM

Well i saw that there is a good messenger bag ingame. However, because it's part of a character model i can't replace anything with it.

user posted image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users