• This topic is locked This topic is locked
884 replies to this topic
Mouta
  • Mouta

Hi OH SILVER! AWAY! Take Care Now...Bye Bye Then

• Members

Posted 11 January 2009 - 03:01 AM

what about a ped spawner?
does it already exist? if not can anyone make it?

GEEZYJ
  • GEEZYJ

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 January 2009 - 09:34 AM

a cloverfield total conversion would be the sex!!! inlove.gif

Pixelated
  • Pixelated

Playa

• Members

Posted 11 January 2009 - 10:58 AM

My real gripe with the game is the camera not following you when driving. I'm not sure if anyone is working on that but if somehow it could be locked to the back of the car without changing the viewpoint that would be great and would vastly improve the joy of driving around (most of the game is driving) for a lot of people.

If a 1st person viewpoint is possible that would be amazing, I don't know if it's possible though without some heavy duty work.

Thanks.

TTKRickJames
  • TTKRickJames

(TTK)RickJames

• Members

Posted 12 January 2009 - 09:21 AM

Rockets for the Annihiliator Helicopter, much like the Hunter had.

Am I the only person who misses the Hunter's rockets?

rebel_36
  • rebel_36

dot connectah

• Members

Posted 12 January 2009 - 02:38 PM

no, actually i find the annihilator much more rewarding to kill but i plan to make it shoot rockets, drop bombs and napalm once we can edit its model

.Crinkle
  • .Crinkle

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 January 2009 - 04:43 PM

Talking about the heli, is it possible to fully disable the mouse steering in the heli and give it the nice shooting which we can have in cars?

Foogooman
  • Foogooman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 January 2009 - 09:35 PM

I need a toggle-able god mode function. I'd prefer if it was bound to F1. Just god mode plain and simple. I don't want to be able to die from anything.

lkegley9
  • lkegley9

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 January 2009 - 10:24 PM Edited by lkegley9, 12 January 2009 - 10:30 PM.

Thats already been done. Whether or not you're COMPLETELY invincible is behind my knowledge, but I do know there is a god mode. I had a long and intense 6 star police shoot out, and obviously never died. But I didn't get run over by a car or anything intense like that.

Also another thing I miss is a tank. It was always fun to have some pretty intense chases in it.

Shof
  • Shof

Thug

• Members

Posted 12 January 2009 - 10:34 PM

-turn headlights on/off anytime of the day
- turn signals (which seems to be a work in progress for some)

Less
  • Less

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 January 2009 - 01:25 PM

What about cops driving scooters only?

JMareel
  • JMareel

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 January 2009 - 06:36 PM Edited by JMareel, 15 January 2009 - 02:03 AM.

Hello everybody. I was thinking it would be a great idea for those that want a little more realism like myself to see if somebody could make a mod that makes cops act realistic in terms of driving around the city.

What I am requesting is that a mod to be made so we can fear cops more so that we feel more like a criminal especially when driving around. Have the AI of cops changed so that we sneaky2.gif
1) can't run red lights right in front of them,
2) can't create a 3 car pile up in front of them because we took a turn too fast and be able to drive away as if nothing.
3) can be able to be randomly recognized on the streets walking and the cops pull over in their squad car with siren and lights telling us to stop or a walking cop pull out a sidearm and tell us to freeze because he recognized us. As we advance in the game I am sure that our picture is one that cops are looking out for.
4) etc. etc.

I think it would bring a feeling more of accomplishment that we got away or about our criminal actions that we have done if we could have a reason to fear the cops more!

What do you think?! Is anybody up for the challenge of adding this type of realism? I sure hope so because it would add an extra dimension of challenge to this game to become the top criminal in the underworld in Vice City with this "COP Fear" modded rah.gif

Another mod idea I have that goes along with the "COP Fear" is make it so that armored cars have something of value in them so we can try to hijack it and steal whatever it is and be ready for an instant 5 star wanted level and have a good chase going. Create a mod that has armored cars "collecting" money from banks, stores, etc. and then knock it over. I thought of this because one day I followed an armored car and but noticed it didn't stop. When I got out to try to hijack it (expecting a tough fight) I simply opened the door and threw the guy out and was on my merry way. I was shocked that an armored car was so easily hijacked. So please somebody mod these two ideas and bring some realism to this awesome game.

-JMareel
Mwindaji Expeditions mod leader

PRT
  • PRT

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 January 2009 - 01:55 PM

Did anybody make the Annihilator Helicopter shoot rockets (at a normal fire rate)? And if not is it possible? One might think so with those mods where you shoot rockets out of every other gun.

cheers!

flyingpants
  • flyingpants

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 January 2009 - 06:59 PM

Modify the rate of fire on the micro-uzi. The timebetweenshots doesn't do anything, and there's no firerate parameter and putting one in doesn't do anything.

sad.gif

AngryAmoeba
  • AngryAmoeba

Symbiote

• Members

Posted 16 January 2009 - 08:23 PM Edited by AngryAmoeba, 20 January 2009 - 05:57 AM.

Here's a list I made on another forum.

1.) Shift-Key Driving
I've always wanted to see a game where you press W to push your gas pedal halfway and hold Shift to floor it (like on foot where you walk and sprint). This would be useful for keyboard drivers who don't have the pressure-sensitive trigger that the Xbox controller has. It would be especially good for keyboard drivers using 'realistic handling' mods that make you peel out unless you accelerate slowly.

2.) More Advanced Traffic AI
The AI traffic is better than any other GTA, but it's still frustratingly stupid sometimes. Hopefully with Alice or something it will be possible to script very specific behaviors, like at an intersection having people who are turning left yield to oncoming traffic before turning (the opposite happens very often by default).

3.) Customizable Radio Stations
Independence FM is nice, but the default stations just don't have enough songs in their playlists, so you end up hearing the same ones again and again. It would be great to have a tool that lets you add your own tracks to the default radio stations, e.g. more jazz tracks for JNR, more classic rock tracks for Liberty Rock Radio, and so on.

4.) Seatbelts
It never gets old seeing Niko fly through the windshield at 100 mph. Still, it would be nice if you could optionally press a button after you get in a car to put on your seatbelt (especially if you're low on health and wanted). You could still forget or choose not to buckle up.

5.) Muddy Texture Replacements
I'm playing on the Medium texture setting, but I know some textures look very muddy even on High. The ones that I've noticed are the vehicle interiors. This includes all cars/trucks (without a dashboard view mod, the taxi backseat is probably the only one you see up close) and trains.

6.) Gore
Remember headshots before GTA4? (Although I have seen people vomit blood, pretty brutal)

EDIT: Thanks CoMPMStR for the info... That's a shame though.

xKingKaz
  • xKingKaz

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 January 2009 - 02:32 AM

how about a mod that scans your save files to see what your missing for 100%

or a mod that teleports you to the pigeon/stunt locations

aghilraj
  • aghilraj

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 January 2009 - 04:25 PM

click here to download toyota innova

Jono00
  • Jono00

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 January 2009 - 08:12 PM

Someone already posted the idea of a First person view mod. It would be terrific both for my videos and gameplay in some cases.
If anyone creates such a mod, please let me know smile.gif

CoMPMStR
  • CoMPMStR

CoMPuTer MAsSteR

• Members

Posted 18 January 2009 - 01:01 AM Edited by CoMPMStR, 18 January 2009 - 01:04 AM.

QUOTE (AngryAmoeba @ Jan 16 2009, 14:23)
Another thing that kind of goes with this idea is an increase in the maximum number of keys you can press at once. I've noticed I can't press C+S+D to look behind me and turn in reverse (incidentally C+A+S does work...).

The amount of keys you can simultaneously press goes according to your keyboard, not the software. There are other "game" keyboards out there that allow more simultaneous keypresses.

QUOTE (Less @ Jan 14 2009, 07:25)
What about cops driving scooters only?

You can make anyone drive any vehicle, just edit the cargrp file.

.:Rodrigo:.
  • .:Rodrigo:.

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 January 2009 - 01:08 AM

QUOTE (PRT @ Jan 15 2009, 13:55)
Did anybody make the Annihilator Helicopter shoot rockets (at a normal fire rate)? And if not is it possible? One might think so with those mods where you shoot rockets out of every other gun.

cheers!

I think it's been made already but the rockets kept hiting the Annihilator so it's not possible.

Bob-o
  • Bob-o

GTA Fanatic

• Members

Posted 18 January 2009 - 04:43 AM

an asi loader for version 1.0 for us that cant patch without getting fatal errors..

Berto
  • Berto

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 18 January 2009 - 01:05 PM

MOD THAT MAKES POSSIBLE (TROWING GRANADES, SHOOTING from helicopter like from the Car) moto_whistle.gif

psykohomicide
  • psykohomicide

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 January 2009 - 05:39 PM

teleport options will be great

poncratias
  • poncratias

a thread for threads

• Members

Posted 18 January 2009 - 10:42 PM

some (rare) random acts of violence by peds.

like criminals doing some shootouts with others or the police.

people beating other people .

and

a "riot" mod
something like the "state of emergency" cheat in GTA:SA, where total anarchy breaks loose,
everybody is fighting or trying to escape, vehicle's burning, riot sounds in the background... woah imagine THAT in GTA IV...

Ferna_22
  • Ferna_22

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 January 2009 - 04:25 AM

I was thinking about a ped spawner... There is a car spawner, but a ped spawner should be good, because we could spawn peds in the rooftops and then make them fall from there...

If I could do it, I would do it, but I canīt programme...

pokrishka
  • pokrishka

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 January 2009 - 09:05 AM

Making camera follow turns of the car quicker is one of the most important things to me. It frustrates me how I can't play without turning the camera manually by mouse. Shouldn't that be easy to make? Isn't it just a change the variable for it's speed of following?

flyingpants
  • flyingpants

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 January 2009 - 10:01 PM

QUOTE (pokrishka @ Jan 19 2009, 09:05)
Making camera follow turns of the car quicker is one of the most important things to me. It frustrates me how I can't play without turning the camera manually by mouse. Shouldn't that be easy to make? Isn't it just a change the variable for it's speed of following?

I agree. they totally messed up the camera in this game. even if you use the mouse to correct the camera, it resets itself every few seconds.

DHoff
  • DHoff

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 January 2009 - 03:52 AM

Snow mod anyone?

AngryAmoeba
  • AngryAmoeba

Symbiote

• Members

Posted 20 January 2009 - 04:22 AM

QUOTE (DHoff @ Jan 20 2009, 03:52)
Snow mod anyone?

There is one in development here:

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=386654

DHoff
  • DHoff

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 January 2009 - 05:43 AM Edited by DHoff, 20 January 2009 - 10:50 PM.

QUOTE (AngryAmoeba @ Jan 19 2009, 23:22)
QUOTE (DHoff @ Jan 20 2009, 03:52)
Snow mod anyone?

There is one in development here:

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=386654

Thank you. icon14.gif

How about a mod that leaves all buildings that were used in the story (Bank of Liberty, Comrade's Bar, etc) open.

MinnieMan121249
  • MinnieMan121249

Carbon based Buffoon!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 January 2009 - 05:12 PM

got a great GTA SA idea:

GTA IV map textures in GTA SA! Isnt this perfect? It should look really cool and give a IV feeling for those who cant afford/run GTA IV!!! It's perfect!
You know... roards, trees(that I personally enjoy the most) and buildings

biggrin.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users