IV Other Requests

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
884 replies to this topic
AzuShin
  • AzuShin

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 June 2009 - 06:00 PM

I'd like to see a mission select ASI script.

gtamotorhead
  • gtamotorhead

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 June 2009 - 11:11 PM

QUOTE (Richard7666 @ Jun 24 2009, 14:24)
Does anyone know if it's possible to edit the 747s so they actually land and take off, as opposed to one group which always flies and comes in over the airport, and one pair which constantly taxis in a loop round the tarmac?

I have also thought about this. A good place to start with this idea are the TracksPlaneInFlight.dat files

bartekxyz
  • bartekxyz

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲

• Members

Posted 25 June 2009 - 11:15 AM

Ok... So, what about making a community patch? With all the best visuals/performance tweaks? Well modded GTA looks and runs better than clean installation so compilation of best mods/tweaks packed in nice installer would be really wise idea

Simonelius
  • Simonelius

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 June 2009 - 06:14 AM Edited by Simonelius, 26 June 2009 - 07:44 AM.

ROLE-PLAY MODE + MONEY TRADE SYSTEM + ANTI-CHEAT + SAVESTASTS AND RANKMONITOR

Hi all!!
That's my suggestion, I couldn't ever dream with do something like what I'm thinking, but anyway I'm working on some ideas althroug I'm just a newbie learning slowly about VS so, will gonna be a bit hard for me to release something someday,
....since I played SA-MP in LS-RP a lot and had my first aproach on "touch" and "copy paste"some script codes, now I'm trying to learn a bit about the scripts for GTAIV to try some things like that...

...my first idea is a footing clothing skin which enables the footing animation and it gives full health plus 200 extra health points if you run enough time around the central park or everywhere...feel free to do it and let me see the source if someone wants to start helping me a bit....

...maybe you'll see more about my ideas when I post again or make my own thread
...or just ask me if you want to know more...

(As you see my english skills maybe are not so good, so excuseme!)

The Horror Is Alive
  • The Horror Is Alive

Monkey-fighting snakes on this Monday to Friday plane.

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 June 2009 - 09:08 AM

Do any modders actually take into account what is said in this topic? dozingoff.gif

bartekxyz
  • bartekxyz

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲

• Members

Posted 26 June 2009 - 11:50 AM

QUOTE (The Horror Is Alive @ Jun 26 2009, 12:08)
Do any modders actually take into account what is said in this topic? dozingoff.gif

No... That's why my idea of community patch is going to be buried... There are rules and I can't post it anywhere else so... Rules kill good ideas?

lemonwire
  • lemonwire

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 June 2009 - 07:22 AM

I do hope willing modders actually look at these suggestions.

Anyway, I was wondering if it was possible to increase the number of police "support" that comes
when you dial 911. It takes so long to call the cops, and only one police cruiser comes to the rescue,
so a lil more cops would make it feel more rewarding with bigger shootouts against the bad guys.

BGModder
  • BGModder

Lola's Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2009 - 11:29 PM

QUOTE (The Horror Is Alive @ Jun 26 2009, 04:08)

Nope. This thread is pretty much useless. Not much that can be done about it though, we're not allowed to post our suggestions anywhere else that would help.

tellet
  • tellet

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 June 2009 - 01:43 PM Edited by tellet, 29 June 2009 - 01:47 PM.

I'm a bit bored copying and hearing the same music, so is there possiblity to make the real-radio-mod???

I think about stream connection smile.gif

Mark Pagliaro
  • Mark Pagliaro

Minutes To Midnight

• Members

Posted 29 June 2009 - 04:37 PM Edited by Mark Pagliaro, 29 June 2009 - 11:21 PM.

Well the other day was a bad one for my GTA IV gamesave on the PS3. I haven't reached 100% but I have beaten story mode and unfortunetly I no longer have my comet or infernus as both were stolen outfront of my Bohan safehouse I suppose as when I loaded my game (autosave) neither are parked outfront. I've tried todo Brucie Races to get either car but no luck neither car spawns in the races even if I am driving a sportscar. I know there is a spawn cheat for the comet but I really don't want to use it. My request would be for a save file editor for the ps3 or 360 as I have the game for both but haven't really played it on the 360 as much as I do the ps3. I most likely will start the game from scratch again on both consoles and this time backing up my saves or atleast have multiples of those two cars. Cheers and Kudos if anyone replies but giving the natyure of these threads not many do get replies.

Well I recovered my stolen/lost cars via Bruce's races! So not in need of my request I now have them saved!

Infernus is possible to regain!!!

Tim Riches
  • Tim Riches

a bit of the old... ultraviolent!

• Members

Posted 30 June 2009 - 05:22 AM

For he who asked, to make your cash go up when you press a key, choose the 'any robbery' mod. You press 'O' and it gives $20,000 by ringing up the cash over fifteen seconds or so.

I would seriously like to see a mod that lets me sit down.

Also I'd like to control whether the explosions are visible. Sometimes the films I do are glitched so visually the explosions don't take place, but things still fly around. To do this on purpose is what I'm asking for.

A jetpack would also be very cool, though I imagine this is a bit too much to ask for! wink.gif

cryfreedom66
  • cryfreedom66

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 June 2009 - 09:11 PM

anyone know if there is a bullet time mod that is compatible with the new patch?

Meatsim009
  • Meatsim009

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 July 2009 - 05:42 AM

Hi all

Any chance of making a mod for vehicles, that adds on the Annihilator's machine guns? Perhaps this could be done through Sjaak's Simple Trainer, maybe in the "add car components" section in "car options" menu? I'd like the guns to be usable on any vehicle, and relative to the vehicle's size. (i.e. I wouldn't want my motorbike to not fit down laneways because the guns make it as wide as the annihilator.

For what it's worth, I have had no success in getting my game to run with modified weapons.xml or handling files. I've got file fix and asi loaders and everything. I can't enter multiplayer with those files modified. I'd really love to have the "real cars / names" mods going in multiplayer, or at least to use them in single player, and then be able to join a multiplayer game without having to replace the modded files with the original ones. Any help is appreciated. Ta

lemonwire
  • lemonwire

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 July 2009 - 05:43 AM

QUOTE (cryfreedom66 @ Jun 30 2009, 21:11)
anyone know if there is a bullet time mod that is compatible with the new patch?

Really, there hasn't been been any real need to patch your GTA IV to 1.04.
(The patch does nothing, in terms of improvements, unless your Windows 7 afaik)
I'd suggest keeping it in 1.03 for now until most mods have become compliant with the new patch.

The most common bullettime script I can think of is hippiecommunist's which is in asi.
Which is what i use now, but for 1.03, not sure about 1.04.

Theres a bullet time feature in Nerdooks side missions mod which is 1.04 compliant.

Check it out here...
http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=414535

Also, since I'm here, I'd like to request visible body armour. That means whenever you have body armour on,
it should be visible on Niko's body, and when you lose it (ie. having no blue in your health bar)
you should visually lose the body armour. Thanks if thats possible.

FlatOut
  • FlatOut

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 July 2009 - 09:54 AM

i wanna asi loader and fixcheck for 1.0.3.1rus^^

Standart
  • Standart

GTA IV Received :)

• Members

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:44 AM

can someone make REAL motorcycle sounds on gta iv PC?

zaMut
  • zaMut

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 July 2009 - 07:47 PM

QUOTE (Simonelius @ Jun 26 2009, 06:14)
ROLE-PLAY MODE + MONEY TRADE SYSTEM + ANTI-CHEAT + SAVESTASTS AND RANKMONITOR

Hi all!!
That's my suggestion, I couldn't ever dream with do something like what I'm thinking, but anyway I'm working on some ideas althroug I'm just a newbie learning slowly about VS so, will gonna be a bit hard for me to release something someday,
....since I played SA-MP in LS-RP a lot and had my first aproach on "touch" and "copy paste"some script codes, now I'm trying to learn a bit about the scripts for GTAIV to try some things like that...

...my first idea is a footing clothing skin which enables the footing animation and it gives full health plus 200 extra health points if you run enough time around the central park or everywhere...feel free to do it and let me see the source if someone wants to start helping me a bit....

...maybe you'll see more about my ideas when I post again or make my own thread
...or just ask me if you want to know more...

(As you see my english skills maybe are not so good, so excuseme!)

check iv-mp.com a team of scripters is already doing it. when they will have some progress that site will be working but dor now it is moving to sa-mp.com

GTASturm
  • GTASturm

Storming on Gta since 1997

• Members

Posted 03 July 2009 - 01:56 AM

QUOTE (lemonwire @ Jun 27 2009, 07:22)
I do hope willing modders actually look at these suggestions.

Anyway, I was wondering if it was possible to increase the number of police "support" that comes
when you dial 911. It takes so long to call the cops, and only one police cruiser comes to the rescue,
so a lil more cops would make it feel more rewarding with bigger shootouts against the bad guys.

you can edit pedgrp.dat i use it to spawn gangs in all parts in the city
just copy paste police models in every popcycle_group

or what would be more work to change PercCopCars PercCopPed in popcycle.dat

(maybe the 911 call is hardcoded)

i found a way to use fbi bodyguard cops swat with sjaak327 's
trainer

but the next update to version 4.0 would take a month he said

just open peds.ide and change pedtype COP to CIVEMALE you want get any wanted level if they get in your police or fbi car
and will protected you against cops

but then they are no more cops so dont change it for all cops if you still want police in the game

i use it for now with fbi guys as bodyguards

make niko pedtype COP crashes the game cause in decision and Combat are the scripts for cops

and they are only numbers in Cop_nrm.cmb Cop_WL1.cmb 2 3 and Cop.ped so no idea what number does what

maybe Rockstar could tell us

spacedude
  • spacedude

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 July 2009 - 02:27 AM

I would like to know how do you unlock all locked doors in gta4......eg. the door to the bank.... locked doors inside goldberg, ligner and shyster law firm...

spacedude
  • spacedude

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 July 2009 - 02:30 AM

BGModder
  • BGModder

Lola's Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 July 2009 - 05:02 AM

QUOTE (spacedude @ Jul 2 2009, 21:27)
I would like to know how do you unlock all locked doors in gta4......eg. the door to the bank.... locked doors inside goldberg, ligner and shyster law firm...

I'm pretty sure this thread is for asking for mods to be made but anywho this mod should do it http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=395930

ExitiumMachina
  • ExitiumMachina

What?

• Members

Posted 03 July 2009 - 05:13 AM

Anyone point me in the direction of a good blood mod that works with 1.0.4.0? Figure there are some out there, I have MatureMOD's blood 4 right now but I'm looking for something like Exaggerated blood mod.

KnightProwl
  • KnightProwl

Trick

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 July 2009 - 07:38 AM

hi, i know that the GTA IV .wft export filter has just been released as a BETA, and i want to request something for my own personal use, i would like for someone to convert KITT from knight rider mod, to GTA IV, i would like for it to be the KITT season 1, i prefer KITT season 1 the most, now i know that oleg says to not release any mods for GTA IV, so im sticking to my end of the deal, so if anyone is willing to make KITT season 1 for me, i would use it for personal use only, i have no intentions of ever releasing it, so therefore i would just play with it in my game only, also, i want it to replace the ruiner car in the game, also, if you need the files of the KITT season 1 dff/txd from SA, then i will upload them to a hosting site such as mediafire, so if anyone is willing to do this, plz PM me all the info of what you need to make it for GTA IV, anyways, ill have the files ready to upload as soon as someone lets me know that they are willing to do this, anyways, ill ttyl guys, thanks and peace

KP

Shadow-Link
  • Shadow-Link

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 03 July 2009 - 07:44 AM

No offence KP, but why don't you try to convert something yourself? Only thing you are doing is asking people to do stuff for you. Believe me it's much more fun to learn it yourself and it's not that hard.

KnightProwl
  • KnightProwl

Trick

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 July 2009 - 08:10 AM

for one, i quit modding about 6 months or so ago, and i hate/dont or never use zmodeler, so therefore i wont do this myself, thats about it, so if no one is gonna do this, then ill just say to hell with it, but anyways, ttyl peace

KP

Marijnz
  • Marijnz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 July 2009 - 11:41 AM

Is there any mod/script that can lower your cars on the button?

Not so, someone want to make one?

grts

Squishybubs
  • Squishybubs

سفر التكوي

• Members

Posted 08 July 2009 - 10:35 PM

Uhm, could someone make a mod so when your wanted stars go brown/grey for a certain (or configurable) amount of time (1-5 minutes), you lose your wanted level (or it goes down?)

Oh and this one might be complicated or might be impossible BUT would it be possible to make a program that you can mark down multiple points and have them on your map and when you hover your mouse over them (in the pause map) it gives you a customized description? So you can mark down, say, the biggest building, or like a subway station or multiple places you like, and being able to go back there when you feel like it.

groeneweg
  • groeneweg

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 09 July 2009 - 02:05 PM

Could the 'hitting someone with your gun when he's close' feature be put in? Cops do it, but Nico can't.

Actually he can, but for whatever reason it's assigned to the Esc key. Could this be changed?

jackass2009
  • jackass2009

We're bouncing now?

• Members

Posted 10 July 2009 - 07:50 PM

I want a all black-tie suitexcept for the shirt. I'm trying to make a vid called The life of an undertaker or something like that.

DasMatze
  • DasMatze

Certified mistake of nature

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 15 July 2009 - 09:35 AM

I'd like to have a radio station selector mod which allows you to disable some stations completely.

DasMatze

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users