Help and Discussion of IV modding only. Please post mod releases in the Mod Showroom
- Please read the Official Modification Forum Rules & Procedure BEFORE posting!
- Mods in Multiplayer are not allowed
- Data topics: The following topics contain extremely useful data relating to the modifying of IV.
- Please ensure you read the Modding Round Up guide so you know what currently can be done in IV.
- The conversion of episodic content is not allowed.
Modding on a separate folder
Posted 07 January 2009 - 04:34 PM
I would like to start modding on GTA IV from a different folder I use for online Game. It was easy with GTA SA by copying the folder of the game and run it with cr. I have an original cd of GTA IV but when I try to start it from the copied folder the cmd apear, disapear and the game don't start. Maybe it's a problem of rockstar social club? Is someone has an idea?
Posted 09 January 2009 - 07:33 AM
I i have try that! but i dont know how i do? i try to found the CMD pointer that point social club to C:Rockstargames/GTA/IV
i have a buy version to ! its was esey in SA but R* have make it hard to mod! but the tools have make it esey!XD
so try to go in to the DATA Folder!
Posted 09 January 2009 - 02:38 PM
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users