Photo

Biker Gang cheat, trick or mod?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic
smokinjoe
  • smokinjoe

angry kid

• Members

Posted 07 January 2009 - 02:53 PM Edited by smokinjoe, 07 January 2009 - 06:48 PM.

I want to be able to get a gang (either homies or using the sjmahpe code for any peds) of 2-10 people together, then get onto my motorcycle (freeway, pcj etc) and instead of one of the peds getting onto the back of my bike, I want everyone to get on their own motorcycle (either by using a carspawn exe to spawn enough motorcycles nearby or the code would automatically put them on the same kind of bike that I have), and have them follow me wherever I go, stop when I stop, shoot who I shoot, do what I do in general (except enter interiors, not necessary) - I dont know if this would be a cheat or an edited script kind of thing - I only know how to add models and textures, change textures etc, I have no script changing/writing ability - have any of you come across something like this? I would be eternally grateful for any kind of help! all the searches (on here and on google) Ive done have come up empty...

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 07 January 2009 - 03:54 PM

You're being to specific with the motorcycle part there. I haven't heard of any mod or trick that will allow you to do what you want to do. You can try asking someone in the modding forums.

zmoonchild
  • zmoonchild

Dumb Tag

• Members

Posted 07 January 2009 - 04:43 PM

QUOTE (smokinjoe @ Jan 7 2009, 09:53)
does anyone know of a cheat, trick or mod that works similar to the "Lost and the Damned" ex. pack coming out? I want to be able to ride any motorcycle, and have 2-10 people follow me, also riding motorcycles

Get a high enough Wanted Level… I guarantee that you’ll have at least 2-10 people on HPV1000 motorcycles following you on any motorcycle you’re riding. wink.gif

smokinjoe
  • smokinjoe

angry kid

• Members

Posted 07 January 2009 - 06:49 PM Edited by smokinjoe, 07 January 2009 - 06:59 PM.

yyyeeeaahhhh, not quite what I was thinking - and besides, the most cop bikes Ive had after me are 3 - also the higher the wanted level, the less cop bikes and cop cars, and the more FBI trucks and tanks etc...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

on a side note, I did find these 2 mods at gtagarage, the first is sort of what Im looking for but the biker gets on your bike, he doesnt ride his own bike and follow you - maybe someone with knowledge of script modding can fix this?

Biker Gang Mod (Recruit Bikers)
http://www.gtagarage...how.php?id=1797

Biker Gang Mod (Homies)
http://www.gtagarage...how.php?id=2951

!!GC!!
  • !!GC!!

-Street Racer-

• Members

Posted 08 January 2009 - 12:29 AM

I think it would be best to ask in the Modding Forums as this is not a cheat nor a trick that can be done in an original, unmodded game of SA.

smokinjoe
  • smokinjoe

angry kid

• Members

Posted 08 January 2009 - 03:21 PM

I did post it there but a mod or someone deleted it...

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 08 January 2009 - 03:37 PM

QUOTE (smokinjoe @ Jan 8 2009, 20:51)
I did post it there but a mod or someone deleted it...

You need to post in the pinned requests topic if you're requesting for a mod. Do not make a separate topic about it. In any case, if the modders over there cannot complete your request, you're on your own.

user posted image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users