Quantcast

» «
Photo

How to Uninstall GTA San Andreas "GTA IV" Mod.

2 replies to this topic
Mikon8er
  • Mikon8er

THE Mikon8er

• Members

Posted 07 January 2009 - 10:48 AM

I foolishly installed a scam-software Mod called: "GTA SAN ANDREAS GTA IV Mod". I downloaded it, Installed it, tried it out, and it is TERRIBLE. It causes the game to crash, lag, the graphics & performance suck, I tried Uninstalling & Reinstalling GTA San Andreas, And the crap files were still there. So i than deleted all (or Most) of the GTA IV Mod related files And now whenever i start up, The Game Crashes Itself almost instantly. SOMEBODY PLEASE ME!! suicidal.gif

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 07 January 2009 - 10:57 AM

Uninstall the game, delete the GTA San Andreas folder from the location where you installed the game and then delete the gta_sa.set file from the User Files folder. Now, reinstall the game.

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 07 January 2009 - 10:58 AM

Did you remember to delete ALL the files in the install directory, as well as the .set file in your User File's Folder? Not everything gets un-installed by doing a uninstall alone, it just deletes the default folders and files. Hope this helps.

fyi, in the future, only download files from Trusted sites.-it will save you a lot of trouble in the long run.

Edit- dang it, Girish beat me to it again. lol. tounge.gif How do you keep doing that? lol. lol.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users