• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1,012 replies to this topic
SLAYERMAGGOT
  • SLAYERMAGGOT

Stay Wild

• Members

Posted 08 December 2009 - 04:56 PM

QUOTE (IceWolf729 @ Dec 8 2009, 18:14)
I think that car on the previous page might be the beta version of the Willard, it also has the Willard logo on it and it is a 4-door car.
Great work on this mod so far, I like all the stuff that can be found in the game's files ! Keep up the good work  icon14.gif !

My bad, i didn't mean the Willard, which is quite a very rare car in GTA IV, i meant the car on the right, besides the taxi.
Thanks for your great comment btw smile.gif

Weirdo.
  • Weirdo.

Some crazy stuff on that internet!

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 December 2009 - 11:16 PM

QUOTE (SLAYERMAGGOT @ Dec 8 2009, 06:24)
Where is the "romlod.wtd" located?
I'm not sure if this was really planned for Roman this jacket it doesn't really fit to him.

BTW i will update the Roman for the GTA IV Beta Mod, which mean i'll use your beta jacket, and i will replace all texture with higher sized one like from the cutscene model, also i'm going to use higher teeths and hands texture to give him the best look.

Check out this artwork: CLICK

Here you can see beta mallorie, she looked even hotter imo + that's vlad in the door, also quite a early concept art which looks nothing like in the final game.

I guess you and also me have never seen the watch because his clothes hides that.
I'm not sure if they wanted to make a topless roman ingame, i guess that's just a photoshop, nothing else.

It is very easy to remove the glasses from Mallorie actually, i guess she would look quite better without them. smile.gif

I don't they would've made a topless Roman either, that's why I didn't point it out.

It is very easy to make a Mallorie without glasses...what I do is open up the glasses texture with G-Texture, the I make an empty texture and replace all the textures with it. Then in-game, you can't see her glasses.

Also, romlod.wtd is in brownstones.img, which is located in:

pc>>data>>maps>>interiors>>generic

'brownstones.img' also holds many of Roman's apartment textures and models. Coincidence? I think not. ph34r.gif

SLAYERMAGGOT
  • SLAYERMAGGOT

Stay Wild

• Members

Posted 09 December 2009 - 07:38 PM

Well with OpenIV i'm able to delete "cs_mallorie_p.wtd"; "cs_mallorie_p.wdd", "ig_mallorie_p.wtd" and "ig_mallorie_p.wdd". But it will delete her watch as well.

I've tried that with Badman, i just deleted his hat in the game files and it worked without a crash or anything.

There's also another pic of Mallorie in "romspicsmore.wdr" in pc>>data>>maps>>interiors>>generic, there she wears a purple suit, in the final she wears a white suit instead.

kakarot_9
  • kakarot_9

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 December 2009 - 07:39 PM

the beta schafter looks like the schafter from ballad of gay tony, heres a pic:
user posted image

SLAYERMAGGOT
  • SLAYERMAGGOT

Stay Wild

• Members

Posted 09 December 2009 - 08:23 PM Edited by SLAYERMAGGOT, 09 December 2009 - 09:48 PM.

Nah, it's just the grille which was different in the beta, it is the same grille like the one in TBOGT yeah, but i've already made that. icon14.gif

EDIT1: Our GTA IV Beta Mod team got a new member: NorthStarGTA4 icon14.gif
He will make weapon sounds for the HK MP5 and the Revolver, he have already made the awesome "Silenced Pistol Sound Mod" CHECK it out! wink.gif

EDIT2: Some new screens!

user posted image
Beta Mallorie with purple jacket and without glasses.

user posted image
Roman wearing his Beta Outfit.

user posted image
Roman with his Beta Jacket.

user posted image
Roman wearing his bloody Beta Jacket.

dukee152
  • dukee152

Thug

• Members

Posted 09 December 2009 - 10:00 PM

certain things like texture editing I'm sure you can do but other things like climbing on telephone poles might not be possible because you might have to screw with euphoria physics a little bit

SLAYERMAGGOT
  • SLAYERMAGGOT

Stay Wild

• Members

Posted 09 December 2009 - 10:19 PM

I can also edit models, convert stuff, .dat editing and much more...
It's possible that Niko can climb onto telephone poles since there is a animation for it already in the game files and it's used by the telephone pole worker which also climb it up, so this can be done by scripts, in the preview was mentioned that Niko got a overview of Liberty City from the top of the telphone pole, i'll need to contact some scripters soon. icon14.gif

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2009 - 03:47 PM

QUOTE (SLAYERMAGGOT @ Dec 9 2009, 23:19)
Niko got a overview of Liberty City from the top of the telphone pole

LOL!!!!1!1!1@!1!one!oneone!1!!1!!@Q!@q!!

Overview of LC on a.. telephone pole, srsyl..

NikoBellicHatesBowling
  • NikoBellicHatesBowling

I dont want to go bowling kthxbai

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 December 2009 - 04:14 PM Edited by NikoBellicHatesBowling, 10 December 2009 - 04:21 PM.

Brucie top in the beta:
user posted image

Derrick Mc originally was ment to wear a shirt with a tie
:
user posted image

Interesting texture with beta peds and SA money:
user posted image

Beta ped
:
user posted image

Almost all of them were found on Interiors/generic/bars files

Brucie beta was found on bruciesexecutivelifestyleautos.com

SLAYERMAGGOT
  • SLAYERMAGGOT

Stay Wild

• Members

Posted 10 December 2009 - 05:41 PM Edited by SLAYERMAGGOT, 10 December 2009 - 08:14 PM.

Cool finds man, that'll be very helpful, take some cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif icon14.gif
I found a lot beta stuff on the websites in spark iv, tons of beta characters/peds/cars and more. biggrin.gif

EDIT: Pics added! biggrin.gif

user posted image
Brucie without tattoes on his body.

user posted image
Clearer pic of the beta jacket of brucie and a nice rendered Super GT.

user posted image user posted image
Cluckin Bell Interior.

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image
Some Beta Peds. (not sure if all are removed)

user posted image
Krapea Advert (furniture manufacturer) which shows a very early Mule.
First of all it doesn't have the Krapea Advert, those wheels in the final version, also other changes can be seen, the untextured interior won't be remaked since it looks cheap.

user posted image
I have never seen those Bean Machine assistents in the game, neither in the game files, so i guess they have cut them because the Bean Machine isn't visitable. As you can see on the pic it's very blurred, so i guess it's unfinished or something, but it'll be cool if i could make the visitable again, with those Bean Machine workers in there. icon14.gif

arthurc
  • arthurc

They call me " The Janitor "

• Members

Posted 10 December 2009 - 08:54 PM

If you want i maded a texture of Beta Brucie it still need some tweaks , but i will maded them wink.gif

SLAYERMAGGOT
  • SLAYERMAGGOT

Stay Wild

• Members

Posted 10 December 2009 - 10:02 PM

lemme see smile.gif

arthurc
  • arthurc

They call me " The Janitor "

• Members

Posted 10 December 2009 - 10:25 PM

Ok but not that day im very busy

Weirdo.
  • Weirdo.

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 December 2009 - 02:10 AM

Well that wasn't too hard:

user posted image

NorthStarGTA4
  • NorthStarGTA4

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 December 2009 - 05:36 AM

Hey man thanks for the kudos biggrin.gif This mods lookin sweet, and I can tell you've all put a lot of time into it icon14.gif I'm honored I can contribute cool.gif

SLAYERMAGGOT
  • SLAYERMAGGOT

Stay Wild

• Members

Posted 11 December 2009 - 01:53 PM

And i'm happy that my team got one more great modder icon14.gif
@Weirdo: Nice try, that can be made in some seconds i guess.
Well if you look closely, you can see that it's wheels/front bumper/indicators are also different. tounge2.gif

Weirdo.
  • Weirdo.

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 December 2009 - 11:22 PM

QUOTE (SLAYERMAGGOT @ Dec 11 2009, 05:53)
And i'm happy that my team got one more great modder icon14.gif
@Weirdo: Nice try, that can be made in some seconds i guess.
Well if you look closely, you can see that it's wheels/front bumper/indicators are also different. tounge2.gif

I know, I just wanted to make the ad for my own personal use.

_CP_
  • _CP_

Group: Vice City Stories team

• Feroci Racing
  • Poland
  • Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 12 December 2009 - 07:07 PM Edited by City_Poke912, 12 December 2009 - 07:11 PM.

In this info, we can see beta names of cars: (or their speculation)
http://www.gtagaming...mation/vehicles

SLAYERMAGGOT
  • SLAYERMAGGOT

Stay Wild

• Members

Posted 12 December 2009 - 11:41 PM Edited by SLAYERMAGGOT, 13 December 2009 - 02:08 AM.

Yup, this are just speculations of car names made before GTA IV got released.
Besides some beta screenshots, which i have seen before, nothing is new, since i know the GTA IV cars. icon14.gif
It's quite similar to this pre-release vehicle page on gta4.net.

Small update:

dvt-medshot told me that there's a bug with the lights, which was zmodeler 2 fault again, but it could be fixed easily, not it looks way better. icon14.gif

user posted image user posted image user posted image

Massyl
  • Massyl

★★★★★★

• Members

Posted 13 December 2009 - 11:55 PM

in the screenshot where packie wear his casual clothes one cop behind him holding a nightstik;
looks like the BETA version of GTA IV content new weapons was removed from final GTA IV.

Pikkial
  • Pikkial

Dont get over excited, its just a robbery

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 December 2009 - 02:31 AM

QUOTE (Massyl @ Dec 13 2009, 23:55)
in the screenshot where packie wear his casual clothes one cop behind him holding a nightstik;
looks like the BETA version of GTA IV content new weapons was removed from final GTA IV.

I like the part were you say packie

SLAYERMAGGOT
  • SLAYERMAGGOT

Stay Wild

• Members

Posted 14 December 2009 - 05:11 PM

Found out some things:

Steel Horse - a new motorcycle (or beta name for "Zombie")

GTAWikia says:
CODE
Steel Horse is a motorcycle manufacturer in Grand Theft Auto IV.
Its name doesn't appear on motorcycles, but the police on the police radio will refer to a motorcycle as one.
The only known vehicle made by Steel Horse (so far) is the Zombie. It could be based on American IronHorse.

Bobber
- Beta "Freeway"

Buffalo - Proves even more that the Buffalo was already made for GTA IV, but was cut later.

E109 - Beta "Contender"

GT - Beta "Super GT" or the possibilty that the Bullet GT was planned to appear in IV.

Ice Cream Truck - Beta Mr. Tasty?

Min - New Beta Car?

Previon - Possible Proof that the Previon was planned as return from SA.

SWAT - Beta (NOOSE) Enforcer or any SWAT Vehicle

Yacht - Possible Proof that a DRIVABLE Yacht was planned for IV, but later cut and featured then in TBOGT but not to be driven.

NOTE: All sounds can be found in "pc - audio - Sfx - POLICE_SCANNER.rpf - POLICE_SCANNER - MODEL.ivaud

playaindahood
  • playaindahood

Cooljunk Productions

• Members

Posted 15 December 2009 - 03:12 AM

sh*t i really do need to get a gaming pc. i dont like playing on my macbook. not enough power. i want high quality and performance!

mrdavydov96
  • mrdavydov96

• Members

Posted 15 December 2009 - 05:34 AM

Majestic - Beta lowrider car from SA in IV ? mercie_blink.gif

I found it in "pc - audio - Sfx - POLICE_SCANNER.rpf - POLICE_SCANNER - MODEL

_CP_
  • _CP_

Group: Vice City Stories team

• Feroci Racing
  • Poland
  • Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 15 December 2009 - 01:01 PM Edited by City_Poke912, 15 December 2009 - 01:16 PM.

In this file I found a Trawler. What is it?

Edit. In STREAMED_VEHICLES.rpf is file called TRAWLER.ivaud. In this file is sound WATER_TURBULANCE. Trawler is boat?

SLAYERMAGGOT
  • SLAYERMAGGOT

Stay Wild

• Members

Posted 15 December 2009 - 01:45 PM Edited by SLAYERMAGGOT, 15 December 2009 - 09:53 PM.

@playaindahood: Yup with a good PC which can IV easily, it is really enjoyable, my pc is really lame, but still i love it lol.gif

@mrdavydov96: I was wondering about this too, now i found it out.
So the Majestic in GTA SA resembles the Buick Regal like the Faction in GTA IV do.
So it could be either a beta name of the Faction or maybe it looked more like the real SA Majestic in IV Quality, if so i could update the Faction, but i think i'll stick with a simple name change. smile.gif

@City_Poke912: Sounds like a muscle car somehow, check the idle wink.gif

EDIT: Nothing much, but i thought i just post it. So it this changes the names from their IV cars to the beta car names. For now i just made it for the american.gxt, but i can make it for other languages as well. If there are any more beta car names i can add them easily.

user posted image
Bobber (Beta Freeway)

user posted image
E109 (Beta Contender)

user posted image
Majestic (Beta Faction)

I think about giving the Faction a design more like the SA Majestic, just with in IV quality.

I'll also convert the Previon and will work on other cars/stuff, to the release date of 2.5 some things will be fixed at least i gonna make the installer. So you should backup before you install it, but all of that you can read in the readme later. Some bonus stuff will be included like wallpaper, icons and more as christmas gift. icon14.gif biggrin.gif

nixolas1
  • nixolas1

Creator/Destroyer

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2009 - 12:40 PM Edited by nixolas1, 17 December 2009 - 12:43 PM.

Hey, just stopped by to say i could do some script jobs if you want. Just tell me what to make. (scripts as in asi scripts)
Could for example make it day when niko comes from boat, bring whores home, or something similar.

EDIT; also, if you manage to make an installer which finds GTA IV dir automaticly, it would be nice of you to tell me how:)

SLAYERMAGGOT
  • SLAYERMAGGOT

Stay Wild

• Members

Posted 17 December 2009 - 03:40 PM Edited by SLAYERMAGGOT, 17 December 2009 - 05:16 PM.

That would be very awesome, i need scripts for the following:

Dock workers carry planks
The just should carry planks around like peds carry mobile phones and mp3-player (lol bad example)

Climb telephone poles
Niko should be able to climb up telephone poles, like when press "F" on keyboard he should put this hands on the pole and climb up using a animation of the telephone pole worker.

Call for limousine rides (like he can call for taxi rides)

Bring prostitutes at home

Niko could take a bus ride (mentioned in previews)
Buses should stop at bus stations so Niko can get in to take a ride.
Well, i think pathes need to be added as well.

Niko arrived at daylight in Liberty City with the Platypus

Would be really cool, if you could make some of that stuff possible. biggrin.gif icon14.gif

If you want i can add you add you as mebmer on the team as scripter. smile.gif

EDIT1: The best would be if those script have backwards support for 1.004 and if you update those scripts then for later patches. icon14.gif

EDIT2: Just worked on the beta feltzer, check out the screens.

Changes: Grille without emblem, removed badges, new rims. icon14.gif

Massyl
  • Massyl

★★★★★★

• Members

Posted 17 December 2009 - 06:02 PM Edited by Massyl, 17 December 2009 - 08:41 PM.

i think you forgot more things like the ak 74 and the spaz in the artwork for more infos of the beta version just go and check out this Video
for some beta screenshots go to GTA Macreators the only problem is in french.
may be its good to use google translations CLICK

SLAYERMAGGOT
  • SLAYERMAGGOT

Stay Wild

• Members

Posted 17 December 2009 - 06:34 PM Edited by SLAYERMAGGOT, 18 December 2009 - 08:00 PM.

There was no AK74, it is the AK47 with a differnet stock. quechus13 did already made it, just check the screenshots on the first page.

Well it looks much like the GTA San Andreas SPAS 12, i will convert and overwork it.

user posted image

Also there's another artwork from the SPAS12 in GTA IV CLICK

EDIT: quechus13 decided to make a SPAS from scratch in known good quality. smile.gif

Little Updates:

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image
Wooden Baseball Bat, overworked version by Dvt-Medshot, it got a more realistic look. BTW that's my own custom Niko, which won't be in the mod.

Beta Brucie (topless), besides the one back tattoo there weren't any other tattoo's in the beta, also i have made an blue/black sweatband like in the beta.
NOTE: The chain looks weird, because i just retextured it, can't removed the second chain for now, because of limited .wdd support (no export yet) in ZModeler 2.

In this picture you can see his beta outfits:
user posted image

Also i got permission of GRIM!! to use his awesome HK MP5 in GTA IV.
r.schuindt converted GRIM!!s weapons in this topic: CLICK

user posted image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users