[GTAIV|REL|SRC] C++ Script Hook

1,803 replies to this topic
hunter316
  • hunter316

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Could you also make it compatible with EFLC 1.1.3.0?

Actually, yes. I modified avail's scripthookhook so it also patches EFLC1.1.3.0 - just had to adjust some offsets. Beware, it's barely tested, but I don 't see why it should work any less,  apart from the known problems stated in my earlier post. Same download url.    

Thank you, everything seem to work except I'm having problems with the Simple Native Trainer. The trainer itself freezes after picking a couple of options and can't be used. Anyone else having this problem?

redddor
  • redddor

Tittie Sprinkles

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 2 weeks ago

Thank you, everything seem to work except I'm having problems with the Simple Native Trainer. The trainer itself freezes after picking a couple of options and can't be used. Anyone else having this problem?

Spawning cars/objects/peds doesn't work, or are you running into any other problems?

Zolika1351
  • Zolika1351

Ladies, hide your titties!

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 2 weeks ago

I'm hoping that sjaak327 sees this and makes a modified version of his trainer that has the same anti-freeze in Model, Ped, Object spawning and Neons as in Car spawning so the trainer doesn't freeze permanently like it does now.

Zolika1351
  • Zolika1351

Ladies, hide your titties!

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Zolika1351, 2 weeks ago.

Sorry for asking so much, but could you possibly get the .NET ScriptHook to work? I tried to do it myself but when building it in Visual Studio I got this error: LNK1181: cannot open input file 'Lib\x86\d3dx9.lib'

Also it seems to have some addresses for different versions and a way to get them for 1.0.8.0 so maybe it could be more compatible than the normal ScriptHook is?

Memoryaccess.h:

// IMPORTANT: EASY way to get the adresses! Run "FunctionAddressScript" or get adresses of object script function manually (subtract baseAddress).
// Then open IDA Pro and jump to the adresses. Enter the inner function (usually first and only CALL).
// In the inner function, first call usually takes the index and THE POOL ADDRESS)
// funcs: GET_CAR_HEALTH, GET_CHAR_HEALTH, SET_OBJECT_VISIBLE, GET_BLIP_COLOUR

EDIT: also sorry for double post I actually forgot that I posted already

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users