» «
Photo

Scarface mod for GTA Vice City

28 replies to this topic
nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members

Posted 06 January 2009 - 01:49 AM Edited by nkjellman, 25 March 2009 - 10:42 PM.

Hi,

I am working on my first mod, a Scarface conversion for Vice City. So far I added a skin that looks like Tony and used the map editor and normal Vice City objects to create a version of Cuba like the one Tony immigrated from in the movie. I have also used Andy’s limit adjuster to change the water boundaries and increase the helicopter height limit. This is about as far as I can go with the tools I have.

What I would like to do from here is to get some tools and assistance so the mod can be completed. I need help with scripting (to create Scarface specific missions) and object editing (to make things like Tony’s mansion, etc.).

Any help would be appreciated. Please enjoy what I have done so far. smile.gif

Scarface v0.2
Add on includes: Tony Montana with a real face. Clothing: White suite Black suite Blue suite Gray suite Solder Street clothing Scarface loading screens Real water Note:Adds to v0.1 so you need to download v0.1. You need IMG tool. Run IMG tool as an administrator.

Screens and downloads
Link: http://www.gtagarage...how.php?id=5199

nkjellman

FunGt
  • FunGt

GTA-Modding.com

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 06 January 2009 - 09:48 AM

The skin looks pretty good. icon14.gif

[SM]CJZera
  • [SM]CJZera

<Subject Name Here>

• Members

Posted 06 January 2009 - 02:21 PM

You should show Cuba Screens, and good to know you made the Montana skin (Scroll down a few posts to see a quote of how the post with images looked)

atsike7
  • atsike7

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 06 January 2009 - 02:30 PM

You stole the tony montana from archiconde !!!!

yodaman123
  • yodaman123

Why is the "O" missing in country?

• Members

Posted 07 January 2009 - 01:35 AM

Are you sure that is your Tony Montana skin? I've used it last summer already.....

archiconde
  • archiconde

So Say Good Night To The Bad Guy!

• Members

Posted 07 January 2009 - 02:36 AM

QUOTE (nkjellman @ Jan 5 2009, 20:49)
Hi,

I am working on my first mod, a Scarface conversion for Vice City. So far I added a skin that looks like Tony and used the map editor and normal Vice City objects to create a version of Cuba like the one Tony immigrated from in the movie. I have also used Andy’s limit adjuster to change the water boundaries and increase the helicopter height limit. This is about as far as I can go with the tools I have.

What I would like to do from here is to get some tools and assistance so the mod can be completed. I need help with scripting (to create Scarface specific missions) and object editing (to make things like Tony’s mansion, etc.).

Any help would be appreciated. Please enjoy what I have done so far. smile.gif

Scarface v0.2
Add on includes: Tony Montana with a real face. Clothing: White suite Black suite Blue suite Gray suite Solder Street clothing Scarface loading screens Real water Note:Adds to v0.1 so you need to download v0.1. You need IMG tool. Run IMG tool as an administrator.

Screens and downloads
Link: http://www.gtagarage...how.php?id=5199

nkjellman

hey tu Maldita cucaracha!!!!....

what you think hee!!!.. you take my old post no my friend this is from my creations this its my models and skins dont you f*ck whit me pice of sh*t im the creator for Tony Montana Political prisioner from cuba in Vice city no amigo this is a f*cking, you have robbed my pos, im VERY ANGRY whit this puta impostor!!!....

mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

quotetheraven90
  • quotetheraven90

Old Sinners

• Members

Posted 07 January 2009 - 02:35 PM Edited by quotetheraven90, 07 January 2009 - 04:41 PM.

Yeah, I've downloaded it too, and still currently used it. It's Archiconde's for sure. And your ''Cuba''.....everytime I tried to go there I always crashed the game. Don't be a thief, be a proud modder.

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members

Posted 09 January 2009 - 12:19 AM

The skins and loading screens are not mine but very amazing. I just sent archiconde a reqest to use his skins and loading screens. Hope to hear from him.
I will make sure he gets credit and moders that help me in later. I hope he lets me use his skins and loading screens because this wouldent be a Scarface mod with out them. And with the probloms with cuba and not being able to get there I think you arnt doing it right and I saw a post that stated that if you go to far Vice City will crash. Ill post a vid on youtube and it will show how to get to cuba and what cuba looks like.

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members

Posted 09 January 2009 - 03:06 AM Edited by nkjellman, 09 January 2009 - 03:12 AM.

Ok this is weard. None of my map changes will convert. The only way I have them are on my laptop and if the game is named GTA Vice City - Scarface. If the name is changed or you are on a difrent computer the map changes arnt thare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! notify.gif Can someone help. Oh and in your game is cortezes boat Docked at tonys house because if not then Cuba, The new jet and hanger in the airport, Cortezes boat at tonys place (tonys Yaght) ,the camp that was under the highway in the movie ,and the new bilding by the ocean veiw hotel will not be there. when I get a solution v 3 will be released.

HELP ME PLZ cry.gif

quotetheraven90
  • quotetheraven90

Old Sinners

• Members

Posted 09 January 2009 - 07:55 AM

Oh, you double post there.

But I just following the right direction, like what you show in your screenshot that was provided. Provide the link of the video, OK? I want to see it.

Next time, ask first, then use. Good luck, pal.

loczek47
  • loczek47

They call me "Random Funny Guy".

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 January 2009 - 11:49 PM

QUOTE (nkjellman @ Jan 9 2009, 03:06)
Ok this is weard. None of my map changes will convert. The only way I have them are on my laptop and if the game is named GTA Vice City - Scarface. If the name is changed or you are on a difrent computer the map changes arnt thare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! notify.gif Can someone help. Oh and in your game is cortezes boat Docked at tonys house because if not then Cuba, The new jet and hanger in the airport, Cortezes boat at tonys place (tonys Yaght) ,the camp that was under the highway in the movie ,and the new bilding by the ocean veiw hotel will not be there. when I get a solution v 3 will be released.

HELP ME PLZ cry.gif

JESUS f*ckING CHRIST ! Can somebody tell me what he is saying ? It's easier to understand Badman and Jacob from GTA4 to him lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members

Posted 10 January 2009 - 12:58 AM

My map changes are not appearing on any other pc because they wont upload.

Bandiits
  • Bandiits

Mats

• Members

Posted 10 January 2009 - 11:22 PM

Why this is on Mission Mods section?

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members

Posted 10 January 2009 - 11:32 PM

QUOTE (Bandiits @ Jan 10 2009, 23:22)
Why this is on Mission Mods section?

Because it will have missions later. I need scripters for that.

atsike7
  • atsike7

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 12 January 2009 - 05:11 PM

Nothing is done by you?!?!?!?

You'll need scripters for that.?!?! COME ON!

Face it.... YOU cant do nothing!!! devil.gif devil.gif

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members

Posted 13 January 2009 - 02:24 AM Edited by nkjellman, 13 January 2009 - 02:33 AM.

QUOTE (atsike7 @ Jan 12 2009, 17:11)
Nothing is done by you?!?!?!?

You'll need scripters for that.?!?! COME ON!

Face it.... YOU cant do nothing!!! devil.gif devil.gif

STFU Im new at this and im doing what I can do now. I MADE THE MAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It will not convert from pc to pc. I must be missing a file. Just look at the screen I posted. I know that this is a good idea for a TC and lots of people would like it. I would like a team because team made mods are the good ones smile.gif . Just look what Liberty City mod and the BTTF mod turnd out to be.

Now about the mod.

atsike7
  • atsike7

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 16 January 2009 - 06:45 PM

QUOTE (nkjellman @ Jan 13 2009, 02:24)
Face it.... YOU cant do nothing!!! devil.gif devil.gif [/QUOTE]
STFU Im new at this and im doing what I can do now. I MADE THE MAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It will not convert from pc to pc. I must be missing a file. Just look at the screen I posted. I know that this is a good idea for a TC and lots of people would like it. I would like a team because team made mods are the good ones smile.gif . Just look what Liberty City mod and the BTTF mod turnd out to be.

Now about the mod.

Did you asked permissions for the other peoples mod? tounge.gif

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members

Posted 17 January 2009 - 03:02 AM Edited by nkjellman, 17 January 2009 - 03:17 AM.

Yes but I hadent gotten any response from them yet. Ive asked for permition about VCS weather which may be in the next update. VCS weather will realy add that Miami fealing. Also when I release my next update the map will be fixed and Im lerning that I can hack the EXE to get water in Cuba which I may tell the team leader of the SOL mod to fix the problom in his mod. I found this out when I downloaded the SAinVC mod which had that hacl in the EXE. I ran there EXE on my mod and had that same effect. Im not going to take there EXE. Ill make my own. In order to do that Ill need to know where an exe hack is to do this.

Floro Solo
  • Floro Solo

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 17 January 2009 - 05:48 PM

Stop this, we all know that your a twelve year old that's obsessed with the Scarface movie and can't do anything but some crappy textures.... dozingoff.gif No one is going to help you if you aren't doing anything yourself.

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members

Posted 17 January 2009 - 06:34 PM Edited by nkjellman, 08 February 2009 - 05:44 AM.

QUOTE (Floro Solo @ Jan 17 2009, 17:48)
Stop this, we all know that your a twelve year old that's obsessed with the Scarface movie and can't do anything but some crappy textures.... dozingoff.gif No one is going to help you if you aren't doing anything yourself.

No Im 14 and Ive made a huge Cuba map. Im going o take a break from this mod and work on a mod about CJs history in LC before he came back to LS. That would be better than a scarface mod.

Bad news. Ive lost my map changes thanks to my retarded dad deleted it. But I may be able to get them back.

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members

Posted 11 April 2009 - 04:52 AM

Sorry to dubel poast but this mod now has a new add on smile.gif

akiheman
  • akiheman

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 09 June 2009 - 01:26 PM

everyone stfu ok!
i downloaded it an played.
its worth downloading
when you said to go south to reach cuba,i cant go there cause i keep bouncing back! confused.gif

akiheman
  • akiheman

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 12 April 2010 - 09:58 AM

ok now lock this topic he aint doing nothing!!!!!!!!!!! icon13.gif devil.gif angry.gif mad.gif

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members

Posted 12 April 2010 - 08:59 PM Edited by nkjellman, 03 April 2011 - 02:17 AM.

Im not working on this at the moment. This can be locked. If i decide to work on this more Ill request an unlock.

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members

Posted 03 April 2011 - 02:25 AM Edited by nkjellman, 03 April 2011 - 02:28 AM.

Ignore my above post there. Im just bumping this topic for my old mod up because there were people posting in GTA garage that they could not find Cuba. I stated the reason there

However that gave me an idea. Im just posting this for people who liked the original Scarface mod for Vice City which Cuba got mistereusly lost on my old laptop. I however kinda want to do a map mod for GTA IV. So I thought it would be a good idea to post that yes because I lost Cuba for the Vice City version of this mod the Vice City one is dead. However when GTA IV modding gets more advanced I may make the Scarface mod on GTA IV and on GTA IV I plan on retexturing Vice City and adding the Scarface locations. Also I may add Cuba but it will be different than the old one. The old Cuba is buggy and it had holes in the ground which could be more knoticable in GTA IV due to shadows. Note that this mod may resume for GTA IV so I ask moderators not to lock this because its progress may officaly resume.

Also the GTA IV one wont have any work stolen. Back when I worked on Scarface for Vice City I had modding knowlige but not a wholl lot. Now I know alot more for GTA IV.

archiconde
  • archiconde

So Say Good Night To The Bad Guy!

• Members

Posted 20 April 2011 - 08:35 PM

QUOTE (nkjellman @ Jan 17 2009, 13:34)
QUOTE (Floro Solo @ Jan 17 2009, 17:48)

No Im 14 and Ive made a huge Cuba map. Im going o take a break from this mod and work on a mod about CJs history in LC before he came back to LS. That would be better than a scarface mod.

Bad news. Ive lost my map changes thanks to my retarded dad deleted it. But I may be able to get them back.

olle amigo apestas a mierda! y vales VERGA! You f*cking pice of sh*t, you dont have nothing, f*cking Mentiroso!!!....

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members

Posted 20 April 2011 - 09:35 PM

Yea this did not get far on Vice but if I work on it agein for GTA IV it will go farter.

BTW No offense but your two years late on replying to a post I made two years ago when I first started modding and also new to forums.

Michael_J_Scofield
  • Michael_J_Scofield

Peon

• Members

Posted 24 April 2011 - 11:15 PM

QUOTE (nkjellman @ Apr 20 2011, 21:35)
Yea this did not get far on Vice but if I work on it agein for GTA IV it will go farter.

BTW No offense but your two years late on replying to a post I made two years ago when I first started modding and also new to forums.

Well, good luck with making it, i would have loved to see it in VC, because i don't have IV on PC (it's not working), so too bad, but good luck biggrin.gif

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members

Posted 25 April 2011 - 12:15 AM Edited by nkjellman, 25 April 2011 - 05:02 AM.

QUOTE (Michael_J_Scofield @ Apr 24 2011, 23:15)
QUOTE (nkjellman @ Apr 20 2011, 21:35)

Well, good luck with making it, i would have loved to see it in VC, because i don't have IV on PC (it's not working), so too bad, but good luck biggrin.gif

Thanks man. IV will be easyer to make a toltal conversion on because all the IMG's are seperated and not all packed into one huge file. Once tools get better, and I have a stable Vice City map to run off of that the user gives me permission to use. If all goes well Ill keep people updated in this topic but Ill start a new one because this one is kinda messed up and wont get the IV version off to a good start.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users