Photo

[IDEA] here's a tough question:

2 replies to this topic
topeira
  • topeira

Playa

• Members

Posted 06 January 2009 - 12:00 AM

do u think it's possible to make the weapons the peds (cops, swat, peds) are using obey one type of weaponsinfo.xml and the weapons niko's firing obey the scripts in another weaponsinfo.xml?

i mean create 1 weaponinfo.xml file with certain settings for weapons andd make peds have their weapons obey that script, and than create another different weaponinfo.xml and make the player (niko) obey THAT script?

the purpose is to make the AI's weapons behave differently than the players.

possible? whacha think?

Macedonia*
  • Macedonia*

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 January 2009 - 11:39 AM

QUOTE (topeira @ Jan 6 2009, 00:00)
do u think it's possible to make the weapons the peds (cops, swat, peds) are using obey one type of weaponsinfo.xml and the weapons niko's firing obey the scripts in another weaponsinfo.xml?

i mean create 1 weaponinfo.xml file with certain settings for weapons andd make peds have their weapons obey that script, and than create another different weaponinfo.xml and make the player (niko) obey THAT script?

the purpose is to make the AI's weapons behave differently than the players.

possible? whacha think?

yeah i think some modder should do that because when i modifyed the weaponsinfo.xml when i modifyed the m4 to damage type=999999 when i fought with the police they killed me in one shot not even in the head penetrated the armor and health suicidal.gif turn.gif

rebel_36
  • rebel_36

dot connectah

• Members

Posted 11 January 2009 - 02:21 PM

it would be even easier if we could define what weapons the npcs have, this used to work in the older gtas by editing script files but for the cops the exe had to be manipulated

if we can assign any weapon to any npc then we could just make a second copy for every weapon using the episodic_1 - episodic_24 slots and make them perfectly accurate but the one the player uses realistically inaccurate

or vice versa, let the player only carry the episodic slot weapons, this may actually work already by using a lua script that gives you ep1-ep24, someones made this script iirc

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users