Photo

Possible fix for Missing Texture + Grpahic Optimiz

4 replies to this topic
klingon
  • klingon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 January 2009 - 11:51 PM

Hey guys and girls, you know that god awful missing, blinking, siezure inducing texture bug that 80% of GTA 4 PC Owners have !
I found a fix for the people with nVidia! ( Sorry for those of you who have ATI)
Okay so uninstall your current grpahics drivers with driver cleaner and download and install these
http://www.nzone.com..._downloads.html
---------------------------------
Now that has hopefully fixed your problem, there are still some issues with FPS and smoothness right? Well I am here to make that better too!
Navigate to your GTA 4 folder that has GTAIV.exe in it and create a text file named commandline.txt and in this text file you need to put this code in without the quotes "-availablevidmem .9" Now start up the game and checkout your newfound smoothness!

yayamo
  • yayamo

Wut

• Members

Posted 06 January 2009 - 12:15 AM

QUOTE (klingon @ Jan 5 2009, 23:51)
Hey guys and girls, you know that god awful missing, blinking, siezure inducing texture bug that 80% of GTA 4 PC Owners have !
I found a fix for the people with nVidia! ( Sorry for those of you who have ATI)
Okay so uninstall your current grpahics drivers with driver cleaner and download and install these
http://www.nzone.com..._downloads.html
---------------------------------
Now that has hopefully fixed your problem, there are still some issues with FPS and smoothness right? Well I am here to make that better too!
Navigate to your GTA 4 folder that has GTAIV.exe in it and create a text file named commandline.txt and in this text file you need to put this code in without the quotes "-availablevidmem .9" Now start up the game and checkout your newfound smoothness!

Welcome to last year! Try the fish.

klingon
  • klingon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 January 2009 - 12:22 AM

What fish? I liek fish what kind are they ? Is it Sushi!!

TTKRickJames
  • TTKRickJames

(TTK)RickJames

• Members

Posted 06 January 2009 - 02:56 AM

QUOTE (yayamo @ Jan 5 2009, 19:15)

Welcome to last year! Try the fish.

LOL suicidal.gif

laport
  • laport

makes more sense everyday

• Members