Photo

Need help with texture edit!

4 replies to this topic
Creon5
  • Creon5

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 January 2009 - 10:28 PM

I just downloaded the SparksIV texture edit kit and it seems to work great, im just having some trouble.

Im not sure if this is right but what im doing is editing the police data base and changing one of the guys faces for a laugh.

First i open up the Sparks program and browse, then find the "textures" folder at the bottom, then go to policedb.wtd
Then i go edit and i exported the first guys photo and changed his face on paint and stuff, then imported the change file back.
Then when i click save and exit and go save on sparks, then run the game nothing in the game changes.
When i leave the game and check the file it reverts back to the old one thats not edited.... how can i get it to change perminantly?

I think im doing this all wrong anyway because dont you have to export the file then open it up with that Resausur editor and export something then import your changed file some how.... any help would be cool.

Thanks. colgate.gif

ManiaChris
  • ManiaChris

Maniac

• Members

Posted 04 January 2009 - 11:08 PM

I think you forgot to save the archive with the button in the left upper corner.

Creon5
  • Creon5

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 January 2009 - 11:15 PM

Well now when i try nothing happens but the file has changed now in the folder.

Some one did a jacket with pedobear on.. how did they do that? because thats basicly what im tryin to do.

Creon5
  • Creon5

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 January 2009 - 11:25 PM

yey!!! The police database one broke but i managed to put jesus on the back of his jacket haha

Ferna_22
  • Ferna_22

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 05 January 2009 - 03:41 AM

I had the same problem, but I fixed it...

When you click on "Save and Exit" the window closes, but you have to click the "Save" button in the window window that you clicked "Edit"...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users