How to modify water color?

3 replies to this topic
chin
  • chin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 January 2009 - 06:55 AM

As the topic

I remember that somebody who posted that according to timecync.dat and visualSettings.dat , but cannot find this post yet.

DexX
  • DexX

Black Hat

• Feroci

Posted 02 January 2009 - 07:11 AM

Are you looking for a specific mod, or instructions on how to modify those files? Your topic title and post are asking 2 different things.

If you want to modify those files, make your game moddable, then open each file with Notepad, or another text editor.

chin
  • chin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 January 2009 - 07:35 AM

QUOTE (DexX @ Jan 2 2009, 07:11)
Are you looking for a specific mod, or instructions on how to modify those files? Your topic title and post are asking 2 different things.

If you want to modify those files, make your game moddable, then open each file with Notepad, or another text editor.

looking for a specific mod, what values relative that.

JostVice
  • JostVice

realtime, not prerendered

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 02 January 2009 - 12:43 PM

QUOTE (chin @ Jan 2 2009, 08:35)
QUOTE (DexX @ Jan 2 2009, 07:11)

looking for a specific mod, what values relative that.

My water:

user posted image

You must edit water's RGBA in timecyc.dat, so use a tool like photoshop to get a nice colour and copy the red green blue alpha settings to the file...

My colors at midday: 29 97 96 125

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users