Photo

Many Opportunities

8 replies to this topic
William.
  • William.

Rat

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 02 January 2009 - 03:21 AM

According to that Gordon Hall guy, of Rockstar Leeds, this game is much bigger that the two PSP games for GTA they've made-- with deeper missions, more oddjobs, and a huge interaction with RGSC. It can basically be a stand-alone game.

Mr. Hall said that the list goes on and on and on... So what are you guys looking forward to in the game? I'd say having the option to sell crack, you know, be a dealer.

Pulsey94
  • Pulsey94

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 January 2009 - 04:51 AM

Yeah I think thats really the only thing I am really interested in this game.

Coolyfett
  • Coolyfett

Hustler

• Members

Posted 02 January 2009 - 04:04 PM Edited by Coolyfett, 02 January 2009 - 04:09 PM.

QUOTE (William. @ Jan 2 2009, 03:21)
So what are you guys looking forward to in the game? I'd say having the option to sell crack, you know, be a dealer.

Actually Crack / freebase is not one of the drugs being sold.

Cocaine
Heroine
Marijuana
Downers
Acid
& Ecstasy

Good options in my opinion. I don't think an Asian would be selling crack rock, I think Rockstar knows this.

*Edit*

What I am looking forward to is the story & gambling via lottery tickets. I am also very interested in hijacking Ammu Nation trucks & flammable peel outs!

William.
  • William.

Rat

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 02 January 2009 - 08:49 PM

Oh, okay. I meant Cocaine, I get mixed up with drugs. Not sure what that Ectasy & Downers stuff are though.

I aint sure about the new cop system. You have to defeat as many cops as you can to lose your wanted level... I think they should've stayed with the GTA IV system. Hopefully it'll be easy to defeat those cops, otherwise it'd be a miracle for someone to lose a damn 6 star wanted level.

Coolyfett
  • Coolyfett

Hustler

• Members

Posted 03 January 2009 - 02:06 AM

QUOTE (William. @ Jan 2 2009, 20:49)
Oh, okay. I meant Cocaine, I get mixed up with drugs. Not sure what that Ectasy & Downers stuff are though.

I aint sure about the new cop system. You have to defeat as many cops as you can to lose your wanted level... I think they should've stayed with the GTA IV system. Hopefully it'll be easy to defeat those cops, otherwise it'd be a miracle for someone to lose a damn 6 star wanted level.

Yea drugs can be confusing if you are not a user like Vercetti2008. If you want to know what drugs to try and how they work, it is probably best you ask Vercetti2008.
Also, I personally don't quite understand the police star system, the description are a little confusing. Hopefully it will not be too bizarre of a change from the norm.

Pulsey94
  • Pulsey94

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 January 2009 - 02:06 AM

How big is the map gonna be?

William.
  • William.

Rat

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 03 January 2009 - 08:03 AM

QUOTE (Pulsey94 @ Jan 3 2009, 02:06)
How big is the map gonna be?

It's going to be an altered version of the GTA IV map, and it won't contain Alderney in gameplay.

.:Alex:.
  • .:Alex:.

Bitter and Twisted

• Members

Posted 03 January 2009 - 12:01 PM

I'm curious as to why Ammunation is back, when it was supposedly outlawed from the city.

nbond99
  • nbond99

Agent of Chaos

• Members

Posted 03 January 2009 - 06:31 PM

QUOTE (.:Alex:. @ Jan 3 2009, 12:01)
I'm curious as to why Ammunation is back, when it was supposedly outlawed from the city.

I'm sure they'll find a way to explain it, just like they explained why there were no motorcycles in gta3 but there were in lcs, and that was because they were outlawed at the time of gta3.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users