Particle.txd (PC)

5 replies to this topic
GTA Realizzer
  • GTA Realizzer

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 January 2009 - 10:41 AM

Hi everyone!

I've mixed myself a nice particle.txd for the PC-Version of GTA III from some different particle mods. Now I've got the problem that it doesn't work so well in the game. It's sad, 'cause I cannot change the particle.cfg which belongs to it. I noticed some graphic bugs (especially the cars) using the standard (unedited) Version which III delivers with the game.

I also thought of adding more HQ-Textures to the particle.txd, but the game starts to lag.
Don't know why, but I guess the Port for PC was not programmed well. My Hardware is definately good enough: Core2Duo E8400, 2 GB RAM, 8800 GTX 768 MB, Creative X-treme Gamer and so on. But that is not the problem at all.

So, here my request: Could anybody modify me a particle.cfg which I can use for my game?

Here is my modified particle.txd. I've uploaded it here:
Download link: http://uploaded.to/?id=nxlqq8

Thanks, really would appreciate it, if someone could do me this favour.

GTA Realizzer

mrlancevancedance
  • mrlancevancedance

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 January 2009 - 10:49 AM

QUOTE (GTA Realizzer @ Jan 1 2009, 21:41)
Hi everyone!

I've mixed myself a nice particle.txd for the PC-Version of GTA III from some different particle mods. Now I've got the problem that it doesn't work so well in the game. It's sad, 'cause I cannot change the particle.cfg which belongs to it. I noticed some graphic bugs (especially the cars) using the standard (unedited) Version which III delivers with the game.

I also thought of adding more HQ-Textures to the particle.txd, but the game starts to lag.
Don't know why, but I guess the Port for PC was not programmed well. My Hardware is definately good enough: Core2Duo E8400, 2 GB RAM, 8800 GTX 768 MB, Creative X-treme Gamer and so on. But that is not the problem at all.

So, here my request: Could anybody modify me a particle.cfg which I can use for my game?

Here is my modified particle.txd. I've uploaded it here:
Download link: http://uploaded.to/?id=nxlqq8

Thanks, really would appreciate it, if someone could do me this favour.

GTA Realizzer

With particle.cfg, try right clicking on it and going to properties and then open-with and choose notepad.

GTA Realizzer
  • GTA Realizzer

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 January 2009 - 11:15 AM

Thanks for your answer!

But that is not the problem. I know, how to open it. I just don't know what I have to change in it to make the particle.txd work correctly.

GTA Realizzer

gtaMASTER123
  • gtaMASTER123

snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 February 2009 - 12:45 AM

oh yeah is cause of copie of game i was have same problem then i used a crack blood fix then isnot mixed anymore

play_boy
  • play_boy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 February 2010 - 03:45 PM

i know about your .txd particles of gta sa.but i wanna know about the particles like 'explosion_door' 'explosion_large'.i wanna know where the are situated in gta sa folder.just checkout http://www.gtamoddin...e=Particle_(SA)

somebody please help me out yawn.gif mercie_blink.gif dontgetit.gif

Weirdo.
  • Weirdo.

Some crazy stuff on that internet!

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 February 2010 - 05:22 PM

QUOTE (play_boy @ Feb 9 2010, 07:45)
i know about your .txd particles of gta sa.but i wanna know about the particles like 'explosion_door' 'explosion_large'.i wanna know where the are situated in gta sa folder.just checkout http://www.gtamoddin...e=Particle_(SA)

somebody please help me out yawn.gif mercie_blink.gif dontgetit.gif

Congrats, you bumped a year old topic just to add something that has nothing to do with this topic. The TC isn't even talking about San Andreas. dozingoff.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users