THE REMATCH...

198 replies to this topic
SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

Lifelong fan of the number "42"

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 01 January 2009 - 10:42 PM

I think Tonksi is a good pilot, I just can't really understand the bragging as I don't really see anybody else having the need to brag about their skills here biggrin.gif

r1sh12
  • r1sh12

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 January 2009 - 11:09 PM

ive played so many games on the ps3 and the pilots are garbage..
on youtube theres not really that many great pilots apart from tonksi steelcrow boorens..
theres like another 10-15 pretty good pilots..
the ps3 players on ground are rubbish too, they all want to play auto aim and rely on it heavily...

and all the noobs on the ps3 dont even know anything about this game...
look on gamebattles how other verygood pilots get shot out..
rockets rarely do it..
mostly assault rifles or a sniper...
http://gameroom.game...cr7U8oGoJ8.html

look at that..
a good sniper in the game will stay well out of the way and use the bars in the scope to measure...
ps3 players dont even compare to xbox...
when i played on a friends account I went against some of the players in the leading clan in the ps3 ladder and beasted on them all
lastly...on the xbox kills to death ratio in a 20 min deathmatch with standard weapons in a heli..
120 - 0...
no one on the ps3 comes close
this is over

Jordy.
  • Jordy.

Matty?

• Members

Posted 01 January 2009 - 11:11 PM

QUOTE (Tonksi @ Jan 1 2009, 21:40)
QUOTE (Jordy. @ Jan 1 2009, 21:08)
QUOTE (SuperJude™ @ Jan 1 2009, 20:44)
And you wonder why people get annoyed by you Tonksi?

biggrin.gif   biggrin.gif   biggrin.gif

Ha! So true!

Tonski, stop thinking you're better than all of us, you haven't even seen llCHARGERll or osameel in action so how can you assume you're the best of all gtaforums?

because you are all sh*t on ps3

But like I said, how do you know that when you haven't seen us in action?

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 01 January 2009 - 11:45 PM

QUOTE (r1sh12 @ Jan 1 2009, 15:09)
ive played so many games on the ps3 and the pilots are garbage..
on youtube theres not really that many great pilots apart from tonksi steelcrow boorens..
theres like another 10-15 pretty good pilots..
the ps3 players on ground are rubbish too, they all want to play auto aim and rely on it heavily...

and all the noobs on the ps3 dont even know anything about this game...
look on gamebattles how other verygood pilots get shot out..
rockets rarely do it..
mostly assault rifles or a sniper...
http://gameroom.game...cr7U8oGoJ8.html

look at that..
a good sniper in the game will stay well out of the way and use the bars in the scope to measure...
ps3 players dont even compare to xbox...
when i played on a friends account I went against some of the players in the leading clan in the ps3 ladder and beasted on them all
lastly...on the xbox kills to death ratio in a 20 min deathmatch with standard weapons in a heli..
120 - 0...
no one on the ps3 comes close
this is over

ZOMG an Xbox user bashing PS3 users!

Brilliant, I've never actually seen this before!

I'm really happy to be defined by the console I use to play a video game!

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Tonksi
  • Tonksi

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 January 2009 - 12:17 AM

QUOTE (GTAIVMAC @ Jan 1 2009, 22:14)

Ha! So true!

Tonski, stop thinking you're better than all of us, you haven't even seen llCHARGERll or osameel in action so how can you assume you're the best of all gtaforums?

Dont let em piss you off, Tonksi lol..
Jealousy makes the world go round

lol im not even pissed off, im just saying it how it is

GTAIVMAC
  • GTAIVMAC

• Members

Posted 02 January 2009 - 12:29 AM

Duhh, you even post it in both topics

desperate alarm

osmaeel
  • osmaeel

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 January 2009 - 12:29 AM

Ha! So true!

Wow PS3 owners are sh*t...haha....people on here are so easily impressed its not even funny. People on here have listed some people who they thought they were good but I know them, yes they can shoot and all but not extremely well. I give them credit where they deserve it because they are shooting with the mini guns instead of ramming. All I have seen tonksi talk about is that this guy doesn't do this or that. Hmm yea, I could say the same about you, you rotate too slow, you stay way to close to the ground and you are NOT that accurate. (smoking heli with just pistols???yea ok and you talk about staying out of range with AKs )
Yes I will give you that, you are still better then most heli pilots but seriously you dont live up to what you talk about. i know many others that can do the same on the PS3. people get this straight, where he was gunning down people on his video, IT IS EXACTLY LIKE THE AIRPORT IF NOT EASIER. Any pilot can figure that out but I know you guys that dont pilot the helicopter would not have know this.
Really you XBOX people think to highly of yourself......you need to stop judging people by what console they have and accept the fact that there are other people better then you. If you dont have a PS3, then you can't judge how people fly on the PS3.

Tonksi
  • Tonksi

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 January 2009 - 12:32 AM

QUOTE (SuperJude™ @ Jan 1 2009, 22:42)
I think Tonksi is a good pilot, I just can't really understand the bragging as I don't really see anybody else having the need to brag about their skills here biggrin.gif

i didnt brag i posted up a vid where i have "jordy" trying to claim hes as good as me (even though he crashes way more, that means hes not as good... lol) even when he has never played with me and is going off a single video. dont even relate yourself to someone when you dont even know who they are / anything about them.

then christopherd trying to claim xbox live pilots including myself arent as good as the ps3 (which some of us play both and seen the best from both and favour xbox because there are more pilots and better competition, dont even mention that you have xbox live too because you have never played any of us). That assumption is based around a joke video... and you guys fail enough to believe thats how we fly, well done guys. i see you guys sitting here talking bout how good you guys are at different things all the time

WE HAVE GUYS THAT HAVE PLAYED BOTH (MY GROUP AND CHARGERS)

Tonksi
  • Tonksi

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 January 2009 - 12:44 AM

QUOTE (osmaeel @ Jan 2 2009, 00:29)

Ha! So true!

Wow PS3 owners are sh*t...haha....people on here are so easily impressed its not even funny. People on here have listed some people who they thought they were good but I know them, yes they can shoot and all but not extremely well. I give them credit where they deserve it because they are shooting with the mini guns instead of ramming. All I have seen tonksi talk about is that this guy doesn't do this or that. Hmm yea, I could say the same about you, you rotate too slow, you stay way to close to the ground and you are NOT that accurate. (smoking heli with just pistols???yea ok and you talk about staying out of range with AKs )
Yes I will give you that, you are still better then most heli pilots but seriously you dont live up to what you talk about. i know many others that can do the same on the PS3. people get this straight, where he was gunning down people on his video, IT IS EXACTLY LIKE THE AIRPORT IF NOT EASIER. Any pilot can figure that out but I know you guys that dont pilot the helicopter would not have know this.
Really you XBOX people think to highly of yourself......you need to stop judging people by what console they have and accept the fact that there are other people better then you. If you dont have a PS3, then you can't judge how people fly on the PS3.

i already said the video was nothing special its the first game i did with a capture card. lets see you fly, and its easy to try slate a guy from a video. im sorry but this sad little community of ps3 nooblets is really pathetic. you arent any better than any of us and you never will be.

you adjust to who you are playing. those guys werent anything special so why keep at max range? the deagle has a real good range but it needs a good player to shoot the pilot out with one (which they didnt have on their team)

and still you guys all big yourselves up amongst each other, exactly what you are doing now. yet you can never prove how good you are in comparrison. if i have a bunch of guys comparing themself to me from a few videos then of course im going to tell you how retarded and stupid you sound

osmaeel
  • osmaeel

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 January 2009 - 12:52 AM Edited by osmaeel, 02 January 2009 - 02:08 AM.

"you arent any better than any of us and you never will be."
You just can't accept the FACT that there are other people better then you, I bet anyone that has played with me will tell you I can shoot better then you. I don't put down people like you do, this as an example...."you never will be"......people will always improve, I am pretty sure sooner or later other people will be as good as me.

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 02 January 2009 - 01:59 AM

I guess that's what bugs me too, from what I've seen here, Xbox players are more likely to say PS3 players suck because we play on PS3 instead of vice versa. Personally, I think it's the same game played on similar consoles.

osmael is correct, whomever is the best will always be bested one day and there are so many new players to this game that sh*tty n00bs will one day be totally elite.

I'm just amazed you guys have so much control, all of you, being able to cirlce/hover and shoot.

Of course I have a host of theories myself on how to beat choppers and I do wish more people had listened to me last week about the garage area!

Look at it this way, the hardest thing when fighting the choppers is spwaning in a crap spot with no good pick ups around. In the front of the airport there are multiple M4, RPG, health and armor pick ups, plus plenty of cover, reducing the area of fire from 360 degrees to half that or better.

Anyway...

Tonksi
  • Tonksi

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 January 2009 - 02:42 AM Edited by Tonksi, 02 January 2009 - 02:46 AM.

QUOTE (osmaeel @ Jan 2 2009, 00:52)
"you arent any better than any of us and you never will be."
You just can't accept the FACT that there are other people better then you, I bet anyone that has played with me will tell you I can shoot better then you. I don't put down people like you do, this as an example...."you never will be"......people will always improve, I am pretty sure sooner or later other people will be as good as me.

lmao the people you play with have never played with me

im making a video on how is best to tackle a heli when you are on the ground... i did it with a bunch of very good ground guys and some heli pilots. its just a point of view obviously, but being a pilot i know what can hurt and what cant. i have the footage i just have to put it all together. till then im going to post a video of some proper dogfights me and a few guys did earlier on today

mylungsareburnin01
  • mylungsareburnin01

mylungsareburnin

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 January 2009 - 06:21 AM

none of this b*tching back and forth has anything to do with the rematch, so why doesn't everyone involved shut the f*ck up. superjude you are ground right?

Tonksi
  • Tonksi

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 January 2009 - 07:02 AM

NinjaWJ
  • NinjaWJ

Just trying to get by

• Members

Posted 02 January 2009 - 07:47 AM

Yeah i don't see how this arguing is related to the rematch and SuperJude is part of GroundForces mylungs. The only reason why we were all at the tower thing was because everyone kept spawning there and there was lack of communication

mylungsareburnin01
  • mylungsareburnin01

mylungsareburnin

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 January 2009 - 08:04 AM

I think we need to stay in a group so it gives them less room to manuever.

Jordy.
  • Jordy.

Matty?

• Members

Posted 02 January 2009 - 10:31 AM

QUOTE (Tonksi @ Jan 2 2009, 00:32)
i didnt brag i posted up a vid where i have "jordy" trying to claim hes as good as me (even though he crashes way more, that means hes not as good... lol) even when he has never played with me and is going off a single video. dont even relate yourself to someone when you dont even know who they are / anything about them.

For f*cks sake, you're making a big deal out of nothing. I was simply telling everyone that I'm not continuing with the air vs land thing, and giving the people who think i'm crap a rough idea of how I normally play, so looking at your video, I thought 'I'm pretty much at this standard' and I assumed that the video is an example of how YOU play aswell, so instead of saying 'I'm as good as Tonski in this video (which i should've) I said 'I'm as good as Tonski' because I thought that video was an example how you normally play.

'even though he crashes way more, that means hes not as good as me'

No it doesn't. The places where I crash are the areas where ground troopers like to hide, so I try to find a way of shooting at them, which usually results in hitting things, (I've learned to not bother in these cases from now on) So don't think I crash at every place at every time like some retard.

Sorry for going back to the argument again everyone, but I just had to say those things.

r1sh12
  • r1sh12

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 January 2009 - 10:59 AM Edited by r1sh12, 02 January 2009 - 11:10 AM.

who ever is continuing this grounds vs air thing..
use assault rinfles and sniper rifles..
tell us what happens..

also what do you lot think of tonskis video?

GTAIVMAC
  • GTAIVMAC

• Members

Posted 02 January 2009 - 11:19 AM

QUOTE (r1sh12 @ Jan 2 2009, 10:59)
tell us what happens..

Tonksi, ur already

BUSTED

Tonksi
  • Tonksi

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 January 2009 - 03:45 PM

QUOTE (GTAIVMAC @ Jan 2 2009, 11:19)
tell us what happens..

Tonksi, ur already

BUSTED

what are you even talking about? you quote rish and talk about me...

GTAIVMAC
  • GTAIVMAC

• Members

Posted 02 January 2009 - 04:23 PM

QUOTE (Tonksi @ Jan 2 2009, 15:45)
QUOTE (GTAIVMAC @ Jan 2 2009, 11:19)
tell us what happens..

Tonksi, ur already

BUSTED

what are you even talking about? you quote rish and talk about me...

Dont play stupid.

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 02 January 2009 - 05:21 PM

mylungsareburnin - yes, ground forces.

As for the fighting, it's amusing to read, honestly.

So tomorrow, those with mics, do me a favor and actually talk.

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 02 January 2009 - 06:07 PM

You might be a prick Tonksi but you do seem to have a grasp of the game.

That's pretty much what I figured, that hitting a chopper with the RPG is more luck than anything. Next up, the AK/M4. The thing in your video is you guys were all sitting in the middle of the tarmac, which I assume was for filming purposes.

If you can get someplace with more cover and force the pilot to HAVE to come in closer, that's a plus. Also, out in the open, they have a 360 degree range of fire which makes it easy to track and shoot. Limiting that also seems to be a great option.

Snipers = love...for the most part. Not being able to move side to side while in aim mode is lame, I hate it, but they do a LOT of damage.

I've only had success sniping crap pilots though. I think I have better success getting them in close and using the M4. Guess we'll see on Saturday!

Tonksi
  • Tonksi

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 January 2009 - 06:25 PM

QUOTE (SuperJude™ @ Jan 2 2009, 18:07)
You might be a prick Tonksi but you do seem to have a grasp of the game.

That's pretty much what I figured, that hitting a chopper with the RPG is more luck than anything. Next up, the AK/M4. The thing in your video is you guys were all sitting in the middle of the tarmac, which I assume was for filming purposes.

If you can get someplace with more cover and force the pilot to HAVE to come in closer, that's a plus. Also, out in the open, they have a 360 degree range of fire which makes it easy to track and shoot. Limiting that also seems to be a great option.

Snipers = love...for the most part. Not being able to move side to side while in aim mode is lame, I hate it, but they do a LOT of damage.

I've only had success sniping crap pilots though. I think I have better success getting them in close and using the M4. Guess we'll see on Saturday!

in the last 2 clips where im shot out we made sure the ground guys were geared with snipers each, mainly auto snipes and body armor.

the heli got lit up after 5 seconds the first time and it only took about 20 seconds to shoot me out, the second i was also taken clean out the cockpit

that to us pilots combined with skill at sniping is lethal

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 02 January 2009 - 06:45 PM

Also the fact that you all, regardless of platform, are mainly flying in a circular pattern. Not that this knowledge is as key as being a good shot, but it helps.

Jordy.
  • Jordy.

Matty?

• Members

Posted 02 January 2009 - 06:57 PM

QUOTE (SuperJude™ @ Jan 2 2009, 18:07)
If you can get someplace with more cover and force the pilot to HAVE to come in closer, that's a plus.

I know! mad.gif biggrin.gif

NinjaWJ
  • NinjaWJ

Just trying to get by

• Members

Posted 02 January 2009 - 08:06 PM

The guy shooting the rpg in tonksis video looked retarded. he didn't attempt to aim at him or lead him. All his shots were way off

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 02 January 2009 - 08:15 PM

Well I'm going to mess around at the airport, I'll invite anybody if they're on!

osmaeel
  • osmaeel

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 January 2009 - 08:34 PM

ok add delta_emmure as one of the pilots.

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 02 January 2009 - 08:35 PM

I've contacted another pilot who is damn good, see if he finds his way here.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users