Are there any stores

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic
Und3r5c0r3
  • Und3r5c0r3

Trick

• Members

Posted 29 December 2008 - 04:40 AM

I'm not sure if this is in the right section.

My Xbox 360 Pro crapped out on me the very same day that I got an Xbox 360 wireless network adapter and Fable 2. Yeah, that's right. I was gonna have Xbox live and Fable 2, and the worthless piece of sh*t got the RROD for the first time ever. That was a major kick in the balls for me...

Anyways, I got the RROD, the one where 3 out of the 4 lights around the power button are red. This means that there's some kind of hardware failure. I tried dealing with MS, and it's turning out to be a major hassle, so sending my Xbox to them is my last resort. I also have a friend that knows about circuits and electronics and all that, and I'm confident that he would be able to identify the problem with my Xbox if I let him open it up. The problem is that if something inside the 360 is warped or melted or something, he might not be able to fix it cuz he doesn't have spare Xbox 360 parts laying around...

So I was wondering if there are any stores, like Radio Shack or Best Buy or Circuit City or something, that repair broken Xbox 360's. I'm willing to pay money to get it fixed and the warranty on my Xbox is expired anyways so I don't give a sh*t if they open it up. So is there a store like that? Thanks.

Damo.
  • Damo.

Gangsta

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 29 December 2008 - 04:50 AM

Ask here.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users