|QUOTE (dualCore @ Dec 30 2008, 22:32)|
|QUOTE (fredi_ @ Dec 30 2008, 22:11)|
|QUOTE (dualCore @ Dec 30 2008, 21:37)|
- lock car doors for the Tank mode
- option and hotkey to set lower health limit (requested before). Note that the recommended value is 400-450.
- option and hotkey to save game anywhere (Niko has to be on foot, not in car etc)
- option and hotkey toogle special Bullet time mode
- all tooglable options are now have in-game text confirmations
Knowm issues: TRY AVOID USING HOTKEYS WHILE THE GAME IS MINIMIZED!!!
New and better looking GUI.
Fix crashes while displaying text and minimized game.
Fix middle-mouse button not working in-game
Guys please test this version hardly! I need to fix most bugs before going to beta!
thank you brotha'
you can add me to your alpha-beta testers list dude
FREEZE HEALTH don't work.
Niko die after "rpg in feet", but screen when he "flies back" stays coloured.
It works, but your health limit should be large enough to carry rpg damage, ie 400-450. The problem is when you set the limit in edit box, simply click on another edit box to lose the previous focus. Then re-use health limiter.
yeah I noticed that myself
I had only half health bar when freezing health earlier.
Now i set health to "500" and freeze and everything's ok
SO I suggest you to make this auto.
if someone freeze health, it will freeze AND automatically set itself to.. e.g. "500" so you can be sure it will work 100%