691 replies to this topic
FunGt
  • FunGt

GTA-Modding.com

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 24 February 2009 - 01:46 PM

QUOTE (eVacFilms @ Feb 24 2009, 04:00)
Can you recommend some? That work with 1.02.

This is awesome

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 24 February 2009 - 02:37 PM

QUOTE (eVacFilms @ Feb 24 2009, 03:00)
QUOTE (Adrian Winate @ Feb 23 2009, 09:29)
QUOTE (eVacFilms @ Feb 23 2009, 09:10)
I also have problems with this trainer. Whenever I try to start the game with the trainer in my folder the game crashes immediately, giving an error that says something like "GTA IV Failed to Start". I uninstalled and reinstalled my game and still the same thing. Looks like Ill never be able to run antoher trainer. The trainer for versions 1.00 and 1.01 worked fine. Til 1.02, I cant use traineres.

Use another trainer...

You might want to look as to why this asi doesn't work, maybe check the asi loader, in any case, indeed there's the ingame trainer posted above, there are also alternatives on these same forums.

Adrian Winate
  • Adrian Winate

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 February 2009 - 08:12 AM

QUOTE (FunGt @ Feb 24 2009, 20:46)

This is awesome

Stop spamming here.

616e6f6e
  • 616e6f6e

Gamer Ho

• Members

Posted 26 February 2009 - 06:01 PM

QUOTE (Adrian Winate @ Feb 26 2009, 02:12)

This is awesome

Stop spamming here.

How's that spamming? A user requested a link to an alternative trainer; another user provided the link confused.gif

sycer
  • sycer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 February 2009 - 07:39 PM

Hey guys,

Can anyone help me ?
Iīve rust reinstalled the game but it dont want to work.
everytime i want to start the game a error comes and i have to delete these files until it works again -.- that sucks so i canīt use the trainer.
Iīve tried everything but it still doesnīt work.
can anyone help me please ?

ikkyino
  • ikkyino

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 February 2009 - 07:22 PM

to those having problems starting the game up... idk if you really even need it to begin modding ;/ but i used magic iv in 1.0.1 and in 1.0.2..
Magic IV
it might be the issue? i'm not sure.

Adrian Winate
  • Adrian Winate

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 February 2009 - 09:09 AM

QUOTE (616e6f6e @ Feb 27 2009, 01:01)
QUOTE (Adrian Winate @ Feb 26 2009, 02:12)

This is awesome

Stop spamming here.

How's that spamming? A user requested a link to an alternative trainer; another user provided the link confused.gif

I've been banned a long time ago because I was spamming anuj_cop.gif angry.gif . So, I warned another member to not do spamming because they'll be banned. wink.gif

Prined
  • Prined

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 March 2009 - 03:43 PM

I play 1.0.2 version, the trainer is working but the game often quit automatically!

IronsteffL
  • IronsteffL

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 March 2009 - 12:48 PM

That trainer is awesome. Finally something that works... Except one thing, the one thing I decided to play the PC version after playing the 360 version for nearly 100 hours already: the time synching. Dont get me wrong, it DOES work: The time freezes, slows down, speeds up, everything visible on my phone - but the sky changes like if nothing happened. Its 9am right now and the sun is setting in the west! Any idea how I could fix that?

Firkon
  • Firkon

xD

• Members

Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:18 PM

This trainer is indeed awesome. But to be honest I yet only use it because of the speed thingy. tounge.gif To have the other options (like godmode, car godmode, weapons etc) I use sjaak327's trainer. tounge.gif

extender
  • extender

W00t

• Members

Posted 06 March 2009 - 03:28 AM

Wow. Can someone explain to a dummy how the f*ck install this thing? I unzipped this whole thing into my GTA IV main dir. Then I pressed GtaIV.exe and trainer menu popped up and my GTA IV about to start but then it crashed and gave me some errors. It is the only mod/trainer with tank mode and I wanna try it but can't get this damn thing to work.

Firkon
  • Firkon

xD

• Members

Posted 06 March 2009 - 04:33 PM

Usually it should work if you just put the files in your GTA folder. But you only want to use it for car godmode? tounge.gif You can also use Sjaak327's trainer. wink.gif

xTranceAddictx
  • xTranceAddictx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 March 2009 - 09:42 PM

Well thanks alot all of the stuff works but im not sure if its just me but when i put the files in there and start the game there is no car spawn menu that people say they have when they got this if so mine does not owrk.

SKene
  • SKene

Mr. Masta

• Members

Posted 12 March 2009 - 05:17 PM

QUOTE (xTranceAddictx @ Mar 6 2009, 21:42)
Well thanks alot all of the stuff works but im not sure if its just me but when i put the files in there and start the game there is no car spawn menu that people say they have when they got this if so mine does not owrk.

There's no car spawner in this trainer. People use other trainers or car spawners with this trainer to get it

ScreamZ91
  • ScreamZ91

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 March 2009 - 03:42 AM

I can't even launch the game. I extracted all the files in the Simple Native Trainer file into my GTA directory and when I start up the game it says GTA.exe is not working. Any solutions?

616e6f6e
  • 616e6f6e

Gamer Ho

• Members

Posted 22 March 2009 - 01:49 AM

I think it's fair to say that dualCore has either died or has lost interest.

YOU'D BETTER BE DEAD! devil.gif We don't allow anyone to leave under any other circumstances! We're like the mafia, only thinner.

El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 22 March 2009 - 06:18 AM

it's over.

use Awwu's now.

Gorribal
  • Gorribal

United States Secret Service

• Members

Posted 25 March 2009 - 05:55 PM

I'm always right. biggrin.gif
Symantec stopped dualCore to making trainer again, because his trainer is v****/m********

Adidos
  • Adidos

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 March 2009 - 01:59 PM

What's wrong?
I tried run Simple native, dualcore, ingame. Always the same error.
user posted image
http://img228.images...age=heheuum.jpg

Vind
  • Vind

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 March 2009 - 05:59 AM

Any word for a 1.0.3 update???

The game can work if u go to:

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=404170

or

http://www.demonoid....847684/3100888/

Now just need working hacks.

616e6f6e
  • 616e6f6e

Gamer Ho

• Members

Posted 30 March 2009 - 06:05 AM

QUOTE (Vind @ Mar 29 2009, 23:59)
Any word for a 1.0.3 update???

The game can work if u go to:

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=404170

or

http://www.demonoid....847684/3100888/

Now just need working hacks.

Ahhh you got there before me biggrin.gif dualCore, if you could just update the trainer to support the latest patch that'd keep me happy wink.gif

linezero
  • linezero

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 March 2009 - 08:33 PM

any trainer for patch 3

eliwodkung
  • eliwodkung

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 April 2009 - 07:40 AM

how to use the episodic weapon ? at menu episodic weapon increase/decrease...... when i select that it say "episodic weapons disable"

sorry my english is not good. thanks.

Tomatix
  • Tomatix

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 April 2009 - 07:40 PM

I'm not sure if this is reported yet, but I found a bug. I am no GTA modder, so I do not know if its possible to fix.

Usually when you drive to the airport field you'll be wanted with 4 stars...
When enabling "Never wanted" and you drive to the airport, the trainer tries to stop the wanted level, it turns the wanted level on/off until the game crashes.
Anyway, I wouldn't mark this bug as a important one because you can just get wanted; and when you clear the airport- you just clear your wanted level.

godfarter
  • godfarter

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 May 2009 - 05:36 PM

QUOTE (dualCore @ Dec 27 2008, 08:41)
GTA IV SIMPLE NATIVE TRAINER

Current version is 1.0 BETA.

This is my first contribution to the GTA community, so please if you find any bugs - let me know. Also i'll appreciate any ideas for making this tool more efficient and funny smile.gif

What is it?
This is a small asi loader plugin, which allows you to use some funny functions via GUI.

How it works?
This tool hooks game via Alexander's Blade asi loader and calls game's native functions only. No memory addresses, no need for xlive wrapper.

How to get it work?
Just unpack files into GTA root directory and... thats all. All you need next is launch the game, load your save and when you see Niko on the screen - ALT+TAB and set all you want to. Setting values before Niko appears is leading to the game crashes.

What will I get?

1) Time of day settings: here you can set desired time of day - so dont need to carry about mission timeouts and also you can get directly to the dusk/dawn time to watch game's sunrises.

2) Weather settings: simply select the weather you like and set it! No more rain or any othe FPS and mood killer! Let it be sunshine!

3) Player coordinates: this shows your Niko's current position. I'm hardly working on this now and soon I hope you will get more interesting options here.

4) Give weapons: press this button to give Niko some weapons. Note that not all of them will appear in Niko's hands cause some of them are using the same slots. To get the specific weapon use Give weapon dropdown option described below.

5) Give ammo: refulls the ammo for all Niko's weapons.

6) Wanted level: this option is on test. Dont set any level if you doesnt have any already. You need at least one police star to use this option. WIP.

7) Set money: sets Niko's money.

8) Set health (Alt + Numeric 6) : set Niko's health. Refulls current health and sets it to the specified limit.

9) Repair car (Alt + Numeric 7) : instantly repairs Niko's car in all ways: visual, physical, no scrathes etc.

10) Flip car (Alt + Numeric 8) : instantly flips Niko's car upside down if it is ON ROOF. Using this option in normal state leads to funny effects smile.gif

11) Super stamina (Alt + Numeric 0) : this is the toogle option. Niko never gets tired when enabled.

12) Invincible (Alt + Numeric 1) : Niko is invincible when enabled.

13) Stupid police (Alt + Numeric 2) : look at this option ingame

14) Never wanted (Alt + Numeric 3) : toogle/untoogle to set Niko never wanted by police.

15) Tank mode (Alt + Numeric 4) : toogle/untoogle to set Niko's car be never damaged and Niko cannot be dragged out of his vehicle.

16) No gravity (Alt + Numeric 5) : toogle/untoogle to switch global gravity.

17) Limit health (Alt+F2) : limits Niko's health to be not more then it set in Health edit box. Can be turned ON/OFF. Blocks normal set health option.

18) Freeze health (Alt+F3) : freezes Niko's health to be not less then it set in Health edit box. Can be turned ON/OFF. Blocks normal set health option and limit health option. Note: recommended value is 400-450. Setting this value too low allows Niko to die in explosions.

19) Give weapon: select the specific weapon from the list and press Give weapon button. Niko will receive a weapon gift.

20) Set car color: select the specific color from the list and press Body color. This option sets Niko's body car color.

21) Set car specular color: select the specific color from the list and press Specular color. This option sets Niko's specular car color.

PS: You can set options 11-18 ON/OFF on your desire.

PPS:
Hotkey Alt+F1 forces Invincible mode for Niko do not lose it after cutscenes. maybe it can eat CPU so use it on your own decision instead of normal Invincible option.
Hotkey TAB allows you to save anywhere if Niko is on foot.
Hotkey CTRL+SPACE toogles/untoogles special Bullet mode.
Hotkey F1 toogles Ingame menu.
Hotkey F2 toogles additional info.
Hotkey F3 toogles speedometer.
Hotkey Num0 instantly boosts your car up to value InstantSpeedupVal from snt.ini section Misc.

IMPORTANT: tested only on the patched GTA IV and only in singleplayer game. I dont know whether this tool works for non-pathed game and MP, its on your own risk.

Download

Old version

Special thanks to Alexander Blade ,listener and Reconsider for their asi loader and help. Thanks impossiblex for using his premium rapidshare account and aliast for his nice testing support smile.gif

Changelog starts from 29.12.2008:

Added:
- specular car color selector
- option and hotkey to set upper health limit (requested before). Note that the minimum value is 100.
- option and hotkey to instantly repair car in all ways
- option and hotkey to flip car that is on the roof. Note; do not use it on wheels smile.gif
- hotkey to set health

Added:
- lock car doors for the Tank mode
- option and hotkey to set lower health limit (requested before). Note that the recommended value is 400-450.
- option and hotkey to save game anywhere (Niko has to be on foot, not in car etc)
- option and hotkey toogle special Bullet time mode
- all tooglable options are now have in-game text confirmations
Knowm issues: TRY AVOID USING HOTKEYS WHILE THE GAME IS MINIMIZED!!!

Added:
- all ingame text now goes through D3D. That fixes lots of crashes and improves stability.
- added ingame menu (F1) . You can navigate and set values. It is synced to hotkeys. Menu navigation is PageUP/PageDOWN +Enter.
- added snt.ini file
- added possibility to reconfigure all hotkeys via snt.ini tweaking (see section [Hotkeys] for detailed info)
- added digital speedometer (F3)
- added simple debug output (F2) which displays player coordinates and health.
- added possibility to dump coordinates to the ini file (SHIFT+SPACE)
- added Instant speed-up function (NUM0) . This spee ups your car to the value InstantSpeedupVal set in snt.ini section [Misc]
- minor trainer improvements
TODO: time speed control, menu improvements (adding color/weapon selectors etc).

Tagged as ver. 1.0 BETA.
Added:
- you can increase/decrease vehicle speed by value using Num+/Num- buttons. Reconfigure it in the snt.ini section [Misc] value InstantSpeedupVal.
- added ingame weapon menu (F2) .
- added ingame time control menu (F5) . Allows you to control ( speedup/slowdown/freeze/sync to real time ) ingame time without affecting global game speed.
- all ingame menus are intercepting keyboard now and are using UP/DOWN/LEFT/RIGHT arrows for navigation. This doesnt affect any ingame operations. Reconfigurable.
- speedometer can be configured for MPH/KPH via snt.ini section [Misc] value SpeedometerMetrics.
- minor trainer improvements
TODO for pre-release:
- episodic weapons
- car control menu
- no peds/cops/cars selector
- maybe teleport menu and car spawner, but people have already released a couple of them lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif

Added:
Support for the new 1.0.2 patch

Hi. when i open ingame menu on f3, when i want to close the menu i press f3 but nothing happends. how do i close the menu ?

JamesPre
  • JamesPre

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 May 2009 - 12:08 PM Edited by Dutchy3010, 15 May 2009 - 12:36 PM.

Hey guys. Im new to GTA Modding. I have GTAIV and i play multiplayer a lot. I see other players using all these mods and I was wondering if I could get my hands on a safe one. I don't want to ruin my game at all. You're mod looks good, it has all the features I would like. But im a bit 'slow' and don't get most of the terms you guys use so could you please write a simple step by step email that will guide me through installing and using this mod. Please contact me on . Thanks. biggrin.gif

Please don't post your mailadress on the forum, or you will get spam. -- Dutchy3010

Michael2Corleone
  • Michael2Corleone

Trick

• Members

Posted 20 June 2009 - 12:32 AM

Where donwload "via Alexander's Blade asi loader" ???

Rob.Zombie
  • Rob.Zombie

Sgt.Kanyo

• Members

Posted 02 July 2009 - 09:33 AM Edited by Rob.Zombie, 03 July 2009 - 09:27 AM.

Oops, wrong thread sorry biggrin.gif

felipe120497kun
  • felipe120497kun

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 July 2009 - 08:38 PM

GTA IV in my menu works normal
but in time to select (NUMPAD5) that have up to 30 seconds by Sigur
already put up the older version but has no way
he is slow and can not use the trainer
please someone help me confused.gif

Mattia-SS
  • Mattia-SS

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 August 2009 - 06:38 PM

Please what am I doing wrong! I tried to install the trainer (tried both) but I keep getting an error message from winrar. I got all the patches installed and tried also with only the first patch installed. Nothing works!

It says:

Cannot create snt_1.0.2.asi
.................... dsound.dll
.................... snt.ini
................... readme.txt

sad.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users