Current version is 1.0 BETA.
This is my first contribution to the GTA community, so please if you find any bugs - let me know. Also i'll appreciate any ideas for making this tool more efficient and funny
What is it?
This is a small asi loader plugin, which allows you to use some funny functions via GUI.
How it works?
This tool hooks game via Alexander's Blade asi loader and calls game's native functions only. No memory addresses, no need for xlive wrapper.
How to get it work?
Just unpack files into GTA root directory and... thats all. All you need next is launch the game, load your save and when you see Niko on the screen - ALT+TAB and set all you want to. Setting values before Niko appears is leading to the game crashes.
What will I get?
1) Time of day settings: here you can set desired time of day - so dont need to carry about mission timeouts and also you can get directly to the dusk/dawn time to watch game's sunrises.
2) Weather settings: simply select the weather you like and set it! No more rain or any othe FPS and mood killer! Let it be sunshine!
3) Player coordinates: this shows your Niko's current position. I'm hardly working on this now and soon I hope you will get more interesting options here.
4) Give weapons: press this button to give Niko some weapons. Note that not all of them will appear in Niko's hands cause some of them are using the same slots. To get the specific weapon use Give weapon dropdown option described below.
5) Give ammo: refulls the ammo for all Niko's weapons.
6) Wanted level: this option is on test. Dont set any level if you doesnt have any already. You need at least one police star to use this option. WIP.
7) Set money: sets Niko's money.
8) Set health (Alt + Numeric 6): set Niko's health. Refulls current health and sets it to the specified limit.
9) Repair car (Alt + Numeric 7): instantly repairs Niko's car in all ways: visual, physical, no scrathes etc.
10) Flip car (Alt + Numeric 8): instantly flips Niko's car upside down if it is ON ROOF. Using this option in normal state leads to funny effects
11) Super stamina (Alt + Numeric 0): this is the toogle option. Niko never gets tired when enabled.
12) Invincible (Alt + Numeric 1): Niko is invincible when enabled.
13) Stupid police (Alt + Numeric 2): look at this option ingame
14) Never wanted (Alt + Numeric 3): toogle/untoogle to set Niko never wanted by police.
15) Tank mode (Alt + Numeric 4): toogle/untoogle to set Niko's car be never damaged and Niko cannot be dragged out of his vehicle.
16) No gravity (Alt + Numeric 5): toogle/untoogle to switch global gravity.
17) Limit health (Alt+F2): limits Niko's health to be not more then it set in Health edit box. Can be turned ON/OFF. Blocks normal set health option.
18) Freeze health (Alt+F3): freezes Niko's health to be not less then it set in Health edit box. Can be turned ON/OFF. Blocks normal set health option and limit health option. Note: recommended value is 400-450. Setting this value too low allows Niko to die in explosions.
19) Give weapon: select the specific weapon from the list and press Give weapon button. Niko will receive a weapon gift.
20) Set car color: select the specific color from the list and press Body color. This option sets Niko's body car color.
21) Set car specular color: select the specific color from the list and press Specular color. This option sets Niko's specular car color.
PS: You can set options 11-18 ON/OFF on your desire.
Hotkey Alt+F1 forces Invincible mode for Niko do not lose it after cutscenes. maybe it can eat CPU so use it on your own decision instead of normal Invincible option.
Hotkey TAB allows you to save anywhere if Niko is on foot.
Hotkey CTRL+SPACE toogles/untoogles special Bullet mode.
Hotkey F1 toogles Ingame menu.
Hotkey F2 toogles additional info.
Hotkey F3 toogles speedometer.
Hotkey Num0 instantly boosts your car up to value InstantSpeedupVal from snt.ini section Misc.
IMPORTANT: tested only on the patched GTA IV and only in singleplayer game. I dont know whether this tool works for non-pathed game and MP, its on your own risk.
Special thanks to Alexander Blade ,listener and Reconsider for their asi loader and help. Thanks impossiblex for using his premium rapidshare account and aliast for his nice testing support
Changelog starts from 29.12.2008:
- specular car color selector
- option and hotkey to set upper health limit (requested before). Note that the minimum value is 100.
- option and hotkey to instantly repair car in all ways
- option and hotkey to flip car that is on the roof. Note; do not use it on wheels smile.gif
- hotkey to set health
- lock car doors for the Tank mode
- option and hotkey to set lower health limit (requested before). Note that the recommended value is 400-450.
- option and hotkey to save game anywhere (Niko has to be on foot, not in car etc)
- option and hotkey toogle special Bullet time mode
- all tooglable options are now have in-game text confirmations
Knowm issues: TRY AVOID USING HOTKEYS WHILE THE GAME IS MINIMIZED!!!
- all ingame text now goes through D3D. That fixes lots of crashes and improves stability.
- added ingame menu (F1). You can navigate and set values. It is synced to hotkeys. Menu navigation is PageUP/PageDOWN +Enter.
- added snt.ini file
- added possibility to reconfigure all hotkeys via snt.ini tweaking (see section [Hotkeys] for detailed info)
- added digital speedometer (F3)
- added simple debug output (F2) which displays player coordinates and health.
- added possibility to dump coordinates to the ini file (SHIFT+SPACE)
- added Instant speed-up function (NUM0). This spee ups your car to the value InstantSpeedupVal set in snt.ini section [Misc]
- minor trainer improvements
TODO: time speed control, menu improvements (adding color/weapon selectors etc).
Tagged as ver. 1.0 BETA.
- you can increase/decrease vehicle speed by value using Num+/Num- buttons. Reconfigure it in the snt.ini section [Misc] value InstantSpeedupVal.
- added ingame weapon menu(F2).
- added ingame time control menu(F5). Allows you to control (speedup/slowdown/freeze/sync to real time) ingame time without affecting global game speed.
- all ingame menus are intercepting keyboard now and are using UP/DOWN/LEFT/RIGHT arrows for navigation. This doesnt affect any ingame operations. Reconfigurable.
- speedometer can be configured for MPH/KPH via snt.ini section [Misc] value SpeedometerMetrics.
- minor trainer improvements
TODO for pre-release:
- episodic weapons
- car control menu
- no peds/cops/cars selector
- maybe teleport menu and car spawner, but people have already released a couple of them
Support for the new 1.0.2 patch
Edited by dualCore, 09 February 2009 - 02:06 PM.