Quantcast

» «
Photo

Who would win in a fight

50 replies to this topic

Poll: who would win in a fight? (139 member(s) have cast votes)

who would win in a fight?

1. Tommy Vercetti (19 votes [14.73%])

Percentage of vote: 14.73%

2. Claude Speed (14 votes [10.85%])

Percentage of vote: 10.85%

3. Carl Johnson (55 votes [42.64%])

Percentage of vote: 42.64%

4. Niko Bellic (41 votes [31.78%])

Percentage of vote: 31.78%

Vote Guests cannot vote
dinamodanci1986
  • dinamodanci1986

OORAH

• Members

Posted 30 December 2008 - 07:41 PM

QUOTE (chapapote @ Dec 30 2008, 16:58)
QUOTE (Tyla @ Dec 30 2008, 14:19)
+Good with weapons, including heavy weapons such as M60, Rocket Launcher, Minigun - Killed a mansion full of Forelli Family members, including Sonny & Giorgio Forelli, and Lance Vance.

Giorgio Forelli never appeared in VC himself, although good post.

Didn't CJ kill Giorgio Forelli in the mission Saint Mark's Bistro?

chapapote
  • chapapote

Homie

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 30 December 2008 - 07:49 PM

QUOTE (dinamodanci1986 @ Dec 30 2008, 19:41)
QUOTE (chapapote @ Dec 30 2008, 16:58)
QUOTE (Tyla @ Dec 30 2008, 14:19)
+Good with weapons, including heavy weapons such as M60, Rocket Launcher, Minigun - Killed a mansion full of Forelli Family members, including Sonny & Giorgio Forelli, and Lance Vance.

Giorgio Forelli never appeared in VC himself, although good post.

Didn't CJ kill Giorgio Forelli in the mission Saint Mark's Bistro?

CJ killed an unnamed Forelli there, although the tradition says that it was indeed Giorgio.

Tyla
  • Tyla

Playing It Cool

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Concept Story 2014
    Contribution Award [Concepts]

Posted 30 December 2008 - 08:00 PM

This is the guy i'm talking about. You can see him here with Sonny at Tommy's mansion. I can only assume he's Giorgio because you can also see him at Marco's Bistro at the start of the game. It would make sense that it was Giorgio Forelli seen as he is the only other Forelli mentioned, but it is just an assumption.

Flesh-n-Bone
  • Flesh-n-Bone

OG

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 30 December 2008 - 08:18 PM

I never saw him while playing the final mission, all the Forelli's wear the same brown and light blue Hawaiian shirts.

Here's a list of pros and cons for each protagonist from my eyes:

Claude:
+ Extremely ruthless
+ Good driving
+ Good enough with weapons
- Quite weak when it comes to fighting
- Can't swim
- Mute, can't say anything even if it would have been urgent.

Tommy Vercetti:
+ Psychopath
+ Good at fist fighting multiple people
+ Ruthless again
+ Hard to take down
+ Pretty much runs the whole Vice City
- Can't swim
- Most of his close friends leave Vice City shortly after the events

Carl "CJ" Johnson:
+ Can train many fighting skills (boxing, tai kwan do and street fighting)
+ Experienced and skilled on nearly every weapon available
+ Can climb over walls
+ Absolutely powerful physically
+ Has taken down loads of trained soldiers and undercover agents
+ Can save himself if falling from a height that can kill him by using parachutes
+ The whole state of San Andreas fear him in the end
+ He has quite a lot of friends
+ Can swim as well as dive underwater if attacked by cops
- Has some really stupid friends

Toni Cipriani:
+ Is a very important high ranking member of the Leone family
+ Very loyal to whoever he works for
+ Cleared out a whole section of Staunton by explosives
- Ends up being a fat ass
- Can't swim
- Not very advanced in terms of fighting skills

Vic Vance:
+ Trained in the army
+ Can snap necks with his hands and more moves
+ Took down a whole drug cartel on his own
+ Can solve any situation if he is forced to
+ He can swim
- Losses his big empire
- Has a messed up family

Niko Bellic:
+ Been part of the Serbian army
+ Trained with weapons
+ Can use cover while fighting
+ Can swim
- Doesn't take much damage compared to his counterparts.

For me the end is between Vic and Carl.

yodawg
  • yodawg

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 December 2008 - 12:51 AM

Man Tommy Vercetti could kick anyone's ass with his hands tied behind his back!

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Big Homie

• Members
  • Romania
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 27 November 2011 - 07:00 PM

The thing is,that most people choose Cj because he can learn fighting moves,train with weapons and all that.But what if ALL the protagonists could train with weapons and train in fighting,build up their muscles?Now it's my turn to make a list with all those characteristics,without all this training:
Carl Johnson
+Good thinker,always plans things
+killed Ryder and Big Smoke without hesitation
+Made a lot of connections
+One man army,taking down gangs,drug dealers
+Can cover himself from gunfire effectively
-Pretty bad weapon,utilizing Assault Rifles and SMG's without utilizing the stock
-Pretty weak
-Not a man with balls of steel(remeber Vertical Bird?CJ was pissed about what job Toreno gave him)

Claude Speed:
+A man WITH balls of steel,fighting through each gang in Liberty City just to kill one woman
+Does whatever he's told to
+Good Driver
+Good with weapons
+One Man Army
-Not a good fighter

Tommy Vercetti
+Psycho
+Can do hard jobs alone
+Has a lot of connections
+Controls Vice City
+Good with weapons
+Good fighter
+Plans jobs effectively
+One Man Army
-He lost all his connections fast,because he is an Asshole most of the times
-Always wants things done right

ToniForelli
  • ToniForelli

Tap Tap Tap! *Troll food*. Umad?

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 November 2011 - 07:32 PM

Should this topic be in GTA Series Chat

BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 November 2011 - 07:35 PM

Carl(CJ)Johnson.

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 November 2011 - 06:16 AM

CJ easy.. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

CJ - 1st
Nick - 3rd or 2nd
Tommy - 2nd or 3rd
Claude - 4th

alifjenius
  • alifjenius

I'm back (again)

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 28 November 2011 - 03:41 PM Edited by alifjenius, 28 November 2011 - 11:15 PM.

I don't know which fight we are talking about, if it's a fist fight, then CJ will win the fight . But if it's about a gunfight, maybe Niko who already had past Army experience will win the fight

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Big Homie

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 28 November 2011 - 07:02 PM

QUOTE (alifjenius @ Monday, Nov 28 2011, 17:41)
I think CJ will beat them all with his muscles. We couldn't upgrade characters' muscles except for him !

Correct me if I'm wrong,but I thought this is a fight between protagonists,not games.

alifjenius
  • alifjenius

I'm back (again)

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 28 November 2011 - 11:14 PM

QUOTE (Th3MaN1 @ Tuesday, Nov 29 2011, 02:02)
Correct me if I'm wrong,but I thought this is a fight between protagonists,not games.

Oh, okay then. If I have to edit the post, still it will goes to CJ. I don't know which fight we are talking about, if it's a fist fight, then CJ will win the fight (IMO, I don't know why I think it like this). But if it's about a gunfight, maybe Niko who already had past Army experience will win the fight

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Big Homie

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 29 November 2011 - 02:12 PM

QUOTE (alifjenius @ Tuesday, Nov 29 2011, 01:14)
QUOTE (Th3MaN1 @ Tuesday, Nov 29 2011, 02:02)

Oh, okay then. If I have to edit the post, still it will goes to CJ. I don't know which fight we are talking about, if it's a fist fight, then CJ will win the fight (IMO, I don't know why I think it like this). But if it's about a gunfight, maybe Niko who already had past Army experience will win the fight

Don't have to edit your post.It's your opinion,just saying that a lot of people here said CJ would win because he can learn fighting moves and work out,but it's the game that allows that,not the character.And btw,where did Vic break a neck?

Ledsbourne
  • Ledsbourne

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 November 2011 - 06:56 PM

I'd go with Tommy - he was in jail for 15 years for manslaughter and seems to be most decisive and strong character, he builds his own empire, has no problems killing his former bosses and friends who try to betray him and generally has the biggest balls of them all.

Second would be Claude - he's silent, but also doesn't have problems with killing anyone who gets on his way.

Now CJ - even tho I like GTA:SA more than 3 and VC, CJ is a pussy compared to the other 2 sad.gif He let's a couple of corrupt cops threat him like their bitch and his timid behaviour leads to clean Tenpenny of all accusations (yeah, he can't kill 3 corrupt cops, but when he has a wanted level, he can shoot FBI agents and destroy police helicopters), he let's Catalina wear pants in their relationship, he begs Toreno for his life like a pansy, does jobs for Salvatore only 2 save a couple of losers, takes all the GSF back himself but still lets Sweet threat him like he's the boss, instead of just shooting Big Smoke, leaves him enough time to actually put a gunfight...

As for Niko, I only played a little GTA IV so he's without comparison here.

acmilano
  • acmilano

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 30 November 2011 - 06:47 PM

CJ,he could learn 3 different martial-arts styles,have acess to best weapons from these 4,and he got strongest organisation behind him with connections with Triads,Astecas and government. Tommy got organisation but they are limited in Vice City only While Niko and Claude are just freelancers,Niko could call his few friends for a help while Claude dont have nobody.

oglevempire
  • oglevempire

Knowledge Holder

• Members

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:52 PM

Carl Johnson will never win a fight, he's a pussy, to be honest.
I liked his character, but he's just a small-time gang banger, who became somewhat rich with the time. He wouldn't win the fight. confused.gif
Same goes to Tommy, he's a small-time mafia guy who then became big-time. I bet that his current life, truly ruined his fighting skills. It's more than obvious that he's not fighting these days. In theory, of course. dozingoff.gif
On the other hand, Niko, is a well-build army solider, whose life was always dedicated to crime and action. He fights a lot, he's got experience, he'll win the fight, of course. colgate.gif

BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 December 2011 - 10:19 PM

QUOTE (!!GameCH33TA!! @ Friday, Dec 26 2008, 10:00)
QUOTE (TheGreatWhiteDope @ Dec 26 2008, 17:23)
Tommy was sent to prison for homicide and is an all-out badass. tounge.gif

Wtf? All the people in the poll have commited homicide, only Tommy was stupid enough to be caught and go to prison, so that gives him a icon13.gif

I thought that was Claude.?

shindogg
  • shindogg

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 April 2012 - 06:02 AM

i would say "anything goes" because any character is only as tough as the player controllin him but that wasnt an option. but i went with cj as i like his wide array of different fight moves. the only thing that would be cooler would be he could use them all at once, along with havin all weapons in game at once instead of that stupid weapon slot crap they put in there. i didnt play vice believe it or not, but im guessin its like III if it had the ability to fly helicopters and drive motorcycles as you cant swim, eat or change your clothes or even change your fight moves like you can with SA. i dont know if VC used that weapon slot crap or was like III where you can have everything. i miss bein able to have the flamethrower & grenade launcher at the same time! in any other game out there you could have a sword & a bat & a knife at the same time and set up buttons to switch with maybe. i know its off-topic (sorry) but if someone married the concepts of postal 2 with the concepts of SA, damn that would be kickass game of the century IMHO! well, i had found a way to change claude's fight style so he could do more moves when he punches or kicks in some game file (mightve been melee.dat but i forget as i havent played it in years because it would freeze sometimes & there wasnt a program like gta_sa-killer where you could just quit to windows instead of havin to reboot the computer & end up losin all unsaved documents) but it cant be done in-game so it doesnt really count. niko fights good but is somewhat slower than carl & claude, & claude has like just a kick & punch as default moves so hes the weakest. well, unless tommy has more than those 2 moves, hes just as pathetic as claude to me. i would play vice if it doesnt have weapon slots & you can change clothes. btw i think its weird that niko cant dive underwater in IV.

MiamiViceCity
  • MiamiViceCity

The Harwood Butcher

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:50 AM

Niko because while the others are beating eachother senseless he's the only one smart enough to get behind cover and pick them off one by one. Or he'll just break their arms with his military training.

JustRob
  • JustRob

Homie

• Members

Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:21 PM

Carl Johnson buried a guy in a toilet under concrete and left him to slowly die of suffocation, and also completely destroyed a building site, just because some of the workers whistled at his sis. He tied up a dude on top of his car and speeded the highway until the guy got a heart attack and had to be taken to the hospital. I think we've established he's a complete psychopath and totally ruthless, more so then Tommy Vercetti.

Sure CJ shows reluctancy when forced to kill Ryder or Big Smoke, but they were his childhood friends. Tommy didn't know Lance for that long and they were definitely not best buddies.

Pyrrhic
  • Pyrrhic

you will never be one of us

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:57 AM

Not sure how Claude would win. He has to stop walking every time he has to punch.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users