[RELEASE] GTAIV Ped Personality Editor

20 replies to this topic
CoMPMStR
  • CoMPMStR

CoMPuTer MAsSteR

• Members

Posted 24 December 2008 - 09:13 PM

user posted image

This is a program to simplify the ability of modding pedestrian personalities in GTAIV. It allows you to modify any number of attributes from age to sexiness.

The flags editor allows for some advanced attribute editing. With the flags you can specifiy anything from what kind of vehicle the ped drives to how they act in certain situations. In my testing experiences, the flags are just for reference. For example, if you select the model name "F_Y_Hooker_##" and tick the "+policeofficer" sub flag, it doesn't make hookers chase after you in police cars when you have a wanted level. wow.gif

You will need the Microsoft .NET Framework v3.5 installed in order for this program to run at all.
http://www.microsoft...19-81da479ab0d7

Download:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ht2r5y

Fabio206
  • Fabio206

GTA-Expert.it Webmaster

• Members

Posted 24 December 2008 - 10:05 PM

Upoaded biggrin.gif

DOWNLOAD Mirror #2

m8, you're the fastest tool maker ever lol biggrin.gif

topeira
  • topeira

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 24 December 2008 - 10:22 PM

thanks, but i dont see he potential on this tool.

can u perhaps explain what does every category mean?

what is attack?
what is defend?
is agility the ped's speed of running?
what does bravery do?

if that tool had an option to set the AI's attributes with weapons than that would be really useful.
im wishing for some talented bastard to create a tool where u can modify what weapons certain ped are carrying, how good they are with these weapons (how accurate) and if they have body armor or not.

if i could make all hookers have grenades and uzis and all the old ladies have body armor (for example) + your tool to make these peds actually attack niko than THAT would be a game changer.

loczek47
  • loczek47

They call me "Random Funny Guy".

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 December 2008 - 10:27 PM

Lol now I can make all peds talk in Polish lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif (im from Poland)

rebel_36
  • rebel_36

dot connectah

• Members

Posted 25 December 2008 - 12:15 AM

QUOTE (topeira @ Dec 24 2008, 22:22)

what is attack?
what is defend?
what does bravery do?

if that tool had an option to set the AI's attributes with weapons than that would be really useful.
im wishing for some talented bastard to create a tool where u can modify what weapons certain ped are carrying, how good they are with these weapons (how accurate) and if they have body armor or not.

if i could make all hookers have grenades and uzis and all the old ladies have body armor (for example) + your tool to make these peds actually attack niko than THAT would be a game changer.

if you wants peds to attack you when you shoot try this: in peds.ide change pedtype to GANG_RUSSIAN_2 for all peds except story characters.

i assume you already left broker so that the russians will hate you, otherwise this may not work.

this is probably the closest we can get to a riot or an everyone hates niko mode, changing bravery and editing some flags in pedpersonality might help too.

the problem is that the gangs arent offensive like they used to be in previous gtas, so gunfire is always needed to set them off but at least they will stick together and use shotguns and ak's

JKM
  • JKM

[BM] Projectleader

• Members

Posted 25 December 2008 - 12:33 AM

hmmm great tool... but
in my game i listened to some german people... so i heard something like:
"Oh mein Gott" That's really funny cause german people wont use this sentence in danger... thats just a translation for an englisch phrase

so the point is: where are the german settings on language 1 and language 2?^^
And Im sure that there are german voices ingame^^

CoMPMStR
  • CoMPMStR

CoMPuTer MAsSteR

• Members

Posted 25 December 2008 - 02:50 AM

QUOTE (JKM @ Dec 24 2008, 18:33)
hmmm great tool... but
in my game i listened to some german people... so i heard something like:
"Oh mein Gott" That's really funny cause german people wont use this sentence in danger... thats just a translation for an englisch phrase

so the point is: where are the german settings on language 1 and language 2?^^
And Im sure that there are german voices ingame^^

I don't know if that's all the languages that you can use but those languages are the only ones used in the file.

topeira
  • topeira

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 25 December 2008 - 08:05 AM

QUOTE (rebel_36 @ Dec 25 2008, 00:15)

what is attack?
what is defend?
what does bravery do?

if you wants peds to attack you when you shoot try this: in peds.ide change pedtype to GANG_RUSSIAN_2 for all peds except story characters.

i assume you already left broker so that the russians will hate you, otherwise this may not work.

this is probably the closest we can get to a riot or an everyone hates niko mode, changing bravery and editing some flags in pedpersonality might help too.

the problem is that the gangs arent offensive like they used to be in previous gtas, so gunfire is always needed to set them off but at least they will stick together and use shotguns and ak's

interesting idea.

hey, comp, maybe u can addd this idea into your tool? make it easy to create such a change.

NADOLNY
  • NADOLNY

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 December 2008 - 12:55 PM

Very interesting tool dude icon14.gif
gonna test it right now

topeira
  • topeira

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 25 December 2008 - 01:13 PM

thanks for the tip, rebel_36.

editing the ped.ide to make all peds act like albanians got the result i was looking for.
i made a stupid mod out of this and i thank u a lot for it.

u da man.

question - not ALL peds draw a weapon and attack me (which i actually think is a good thing in a way) but why is that? maybe it's their bravery level? could it be? i DID edit ALL peds to act like albanians (which mean they carry pistols, SMGs, shotguns or AKs. took a while to test what characteristics give most of the weapons).

rebel_36
  • rebel_36

dot connectah

• Members

Posted 25 December 2008 - 03:26 PM

no prob smile.gif

yeah try to increase bravery and some of the ped flags (theyre called "tickboxes" in the file), may help too.

havent tested around with files such as shockingevents, maybe you could eliminate their fear by editing that file, idk

i find the hospital in alderney pretty funny, when the old ladies suddenly draw aks and shotguns

QwertyAAA
  • QwertyAAA

Ceci n'est pas une pipe, c'est le logo de Rockstar

• Members

Posted 25 December 2008 - 04:22 PM

Cool. Now we know Niko is 30 years old.
Dwayne is just 35? WTF?
Interesting how it says "Female" as Bernie's sex.

Johnnybiker
Sexiness: 5
Bravery: 5
Agility: 5

Jason:
Sexiness: 4
Bravery: 4
Agility: 4

CoMPMStR
  • CoMPMStR

CoMPuTer MAsSteR

• Members

Posted 25 December 2008 - 05:00 PM

QUOTE (topeira @ Dec 25 2008, 02:05)

what is attack?
what is defend?
what does bravery do?

interesting idea.

hey, comp, maybe u can addd this idea into your tool? make it easy to create such a change.

I am going to begin working on an IDE Editor that will be able to edit the files default.ide, peds.ide, and vehicles.ide. I also plan on making a few other editors after the new year. biggrin.gif I only put into my programs what you can change in the file(s).

topeira
  • topeira

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 25 December 2008 - 05:04 PM

QUOTE (CoMPMStR @ Dec 25 2008, 17:00)
QUOTE (topeira @ Dec 25 2008, 02:05)

what is attack?
what is defend?
what does bravery do?

interesting idea.

I am going to begin working on an IDE Editor that will be able to edit the files default.ide, peds.ide, and vehicles.ide. I also plan on making a few other editors after the new year. biggrin.gif I only put into my programs what you can change in the file(s).

that will be NICE.

i tweaked the IDE file of the peds to make them use weapons and it works really well.
if i could only easily change their bravery or whatever that would be best.

have a great holiday, cmptrmstr

JF600
  • JF600

GTA-All.com

• Members

Posted 25 December 2008 - 10:03 PM

Nice work man!

DOWNLOAD MIRROR #3 xDDD

Greetz,
Jannik

LaMuerteX
  • LaMuerteX

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 December 2008 - 08:02 PM Edited by LaMuerteX, 26 December 2008 - 11:05 PM.

I have the lennguaje in spanish, but still, speaking in English, the police also in English so, there is no change, I looked to put in pedside. assigned to a group "latino" but neither works,

which may be the solution? it is strange because in the game as you know there are comments in spanish/chinese etc.

any idea?

thanks for this new rel

Graphix14
  • Graphix14

New York

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 December 2008 - 08:10 PM

Sweet! cookie.gif

FPl302
  • FPl302

★ Modder!!! ★

• Members

Posted 04 January 2009 - 07:36 AM

In each programs you dothat program? Please tell me, if you can.

Costar
  • Costar

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 January 2009 - 04:08 AM Edited by Costar, 06 January 2009 - 03:58 PM.

GREAT tool CoMPMStR!

I noticed it removes the refs on the top line of the pedpersonality file, it did on mine ...

Interesting enough, I have been changing some peds attribs and then went in peds.ide to change some peds type to say gang_latin.... I dint do ALL so I'm not sure which peds are which but when I loaded up my game, I started fighting ppl melee and well so far no one has shot at me BUT I took out my gun and shot a couple peds, some ran away screaming but others just walkt around like nothing was going on, a couple of the men were only a few feet from me too, so I don know if thats result of my edits or what ... interesting tho, this is one of the dudes who ignored the gunshots

.. You make great tools CoMP Ty biggrin.gif

xsixteen
  • xsixteen

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2009 - 01:49 PM

When I edit niko's "player" bit, no effects have taken place in game which had me wondering why.. I wanted him to run sluggish like a fat man and have the weight of a fat man but for some reason this doesn't work.. If you have seen the "fat man ragdoll" vids on youtube nikos playing as another skin but runs really slow.. how is that? I don't understand why it will not work for me.. someone enlighten me and help out?

jitsuin
  • jitsuin

Meat Popsicle

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 09:50 PM

im using the miss police officer texture mod and i tried to change the sex of the M_Y_COP texture to female, but they still sound male, would i need to adjust flags to get a female voice. Maybe since there are no police female audio when i have police flagged it goes to default police voice...i will have to test but im wondering...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users