Photo

GTA:CW bigger than psp gta's

7 replies to this topic
terry_tibbs
  • terry_tibbs

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 December 2008 - 08:05 PM

If you dream of INCREASED SIZE and LONGER SATISFACTION, there's only one place to turn for your portable Grand Theft Auto thrills: and it's not the PSP. Rockstar Leeds president Gordon Hall has told Nintendo Power that Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars will be "far bigger" than any of the GTA games on the Sony handheld, despite that platform's extra grunt.

Which is ideal, really, because Grand Theft Auto titles are all about playing in giant, sprawling cityscapes. Hall also believes the narcotics trafficking game could "stand alone on its own," and promises "more odd jobs, deeper missions, and more moments of over-the-top action" than anything seen in other handheld entries in the franchise. Contrary to any fears that the DS would see a reduced GTA, Rockstar appears to be stretching hardware boundaries ... again.

http://www.dsfanboy....han-gta-on-psp/

QwertyAAA
  • QwertyAAA

Ceci n'est pas une pipe, c'est le logo de Rockstar

• Members

Posted 24 December 2008 - 08:25 PM

Put your post in quotation marks.

Also, "bigger" doesn't necessarily mean "a larger cityscape", except that in this case it does, because LC is bigger than the III era VC or LC, bloody obviously. And that's news?

I seriously don't know what to make of this.

terry_tibbs
  • terry_tibbs

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 December 2008 - 08:27 PM

QUOTE (QwertyAAA @ Dec 24 2008, 20:25)
Put your post in quotation marks.

Also, "bigger" doesn't necessarily mean "a larger cityscape", except that in this case it does, because LC is bigger than the III era VC or LC, bloody obviously. And that's news?

I seriously don't know what to make of this.

sorry boss will do next time

Smiley001
  • Smiley001

Abandoned all hope...

• Members

Posted 24 December 2008 - 08:27 PM

DS....bigger...than....PSP.....what?!
How can this outrun the incredible PSP titles? mercie_blink.gif

Coolyfett
  • Coolyfett

Hustler

• Members

Posted 24 December 2008 - 08:49 PM

Being that there is two exact topics with different titles, Ill repost my reply in regards to this news and let the Mods decide which one they want to close.....

Original Post:

QUOTE (Chroniss @ Dec 24 2008, 02:35)
Iím a bit shocked that Mr. Hall has stated that Chinatown Wars is bigger than the companyís work on the PSP titles.

I seen that from the jump. Many of the PSP fanboys seen it as well. Rockstar is trying to make CTW superior to LCS & VCS. In some ways CTW will not be able to compete with LCS & VCS...but other ways it will outright destroy it.

* the ability to buy lottery tickets

* Setting peds on fire when you peel out

* Having Ammunation deliver weapons to your safehouse

* New Vehicles

* The ability to accurately place where your grenade lands.

These are things just off head that are in CTW that are not in LCS & VCS that I wish at least VCS had. The more people keep calling the game "sh*t" the more Rockstar is going to pump into it.

My predictions have been true for the most part. I predicted 3D, I predicted it be a full open world. Both things have come to pass. San Andreas Stories is not coming. tounge.gif

.:Alex:.
  • .:Alex:.

Bitter and Twisted

• Members

Posted 29 December 2008 - 06:01 PM

The fact they are evidently so passionate about this game is a very good sign indeed. I have a felling this game is really going to surprise us, one way or the other.

claud3
  • claud3

Confuicus's Version of the golden rule.

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 December 2008 - 08:36 PM

the space we will play in will be. Two of the three big islands.

Irviding
  • Irviding

he's going to get into the ring and put boots to asses

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 04 January 2009 - 09:15 AM

QUOTE (claud3 @ Dec 29 2008, 15:36)
the space we will play in will be. Two of the three big islands.

yeah thats all I can see. From the screenshots, I would doubt that its going to be larger than VCS or LCS.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users