Photo

"No Love LOST"

38 replies to this topic
MAD-AS-HELL
  • MAD-AS-HELL

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 December 2008 - 05:22 PM

QUOTE (Nico Bellic @ Dec 28 2008, 07:37)
yeah the bikers are hard but Niko...man Niko is like "made" from the war here in eastern Europe so i think ,if there is ever going to be a fight between Niko and Johnny ,then Niko will win...btw Johnny is also an amazing character but Niko is the BEST

HELL YEA! Niko is a cold Vet, Johnny is just a biker

pinky
  • pinky

"Tooled up and chibbin' ye, ya Bass".

• Members

Posted 30 December 2008 - 06:46 PM

I don't think Johnny and Niko will go up against each other anyway as they seemed to get on well at the start of the Museum mission where the diamons get stolen.

Damo.
  • Damo.

Gangsta

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 30 December 2008 - 06:53 PM

Yeah, but Niko did kill two (three?) of Johnny's friends and Johnny f*cked him over with the diamond deal.
Still, I doubt they'd make us fight Niko. They wouldn't just kill him off like that.

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• The Yardies

Posted 06 January 2009 - 11:52 AM

How does jason get to firefly island from Alderney when the bridges are closed???

rickrolled
  • rickrolled

You Like Soup?

• Members

Posted 07 January 2009 - 04:18 AM

i think it takes place before niko got there because johnny has a tattoo and scares on his face in gta4

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2012 - 03:55 PM

I'm only late into this discussion because I played the DLC on my own without referencing the Forum, I started up the Episodes for all my varied Gamertags, and after a GTA IV switch from PS3 to Xbox360, so forgive a few bumps from me, but I am starting much of it over again in places. After the time spent with other games, the mind gets cloudy. Billy calls a roll on the opposing biker gang for retribution for Niko's act. In the early stages of the story, Johnny questions Billy about it, but you open the typical can of worms by following Billy's lead and re-creating a gangwar that Johnny had made efforts in aborting.

The most compelling aspect of Rockstar's game narrative is this type of story telling I believe. It doesn't have to relate back to Niko in the Lost and Damned because Niko's own story goes off on it's own, as do the others. The idea that GTA V might cross character paths will start a new pattern relative to Los Santos in it's "V" era and setting, how much relates to past GTAs is something everyone's wondering about

GTASAIDEAMASTER
  • GTASAIDEAMASTER

Made in china.

• Members

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:19 PM

Just noticing you,you just did a 3 year bump.Anyway,I kinda bumped this too,but I think this should get locked,since most of us already know that the story links together and it takes place starting when Niko kills Vlad or sometime around it.

Duxfever
  • Duxfever

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2012 - 09:28 AM

QUOTE (imthatkiwiguy @ Saturday, Dec 27 2008, 02:04)
QUOTE (Mafioso86 @ Dec 24 2008, 07:43)
QUOTE (Katalix @ Dec 24 2008, 06:34)
It's possible that it takes place BEFORE Jason get's killed. Such as Niko doesn't take that task from Faustin just yet. So it's like it's before the time of Niko, know what I'm saying?

Yeah, I think the game is going to begin a little bit before Niko arrives and end some time after Museum Piece. Reasons being Jason's death (though I guess he could die early in the game despite appearing to be a major character... much like Vlad) and the fact that the database in IV says Billy is locked up and he obviously is out for atleast part of TLAD.

Sometime during the first few missions of GTA IV there is a news article on the Liberty Tree website about Billy Grey saying he has been released from rehab or whatever and is back on the streets, and how people are amazed at how light his sentence was so I think it will start with Billy being released from rehab which is just after you start the missions with Niko and end a little while after the mission 'No way on the subway' because after the mission Niko tells Ray what happened and Ray says to not worry and that he will get other people to deal with it so that could could be one of the last missions as Johnny fighting Rays men to get revenge for Niko killing his mate Jim, I don't think though there will be a fight between Niko and Johnny because of the time issue between both stories. Also I think your right about Jason with the Vlad thing. I was watching the trailer and I noticed Jason had square fingers so I'm guessing he wont be a main character as they are usually well detailed (eg have normal looking hands.)

f*cking love how this guy got it all right. Thumbs up 2x.

Anyway, yeah, I agree. I really liked the storytelling in this DLC. Billy just wanted to start something with the AoD. He was the reason it all started in the first place, and second and third, etc. Could him blaming Johnny for his arrest be justified?

Xplosive_killerX
  • Xplosive_killerX

Forums Bitch ~ KNA IMPACT COPY CAT

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 March 2012 - 07:13 PM

QUOTE (Nico Bellic @ Sunday, Dec 28 2008, 11:37)
yeah the bikers are hard but Niko...man Niko is like "made" from the war here in eastern Europe so i think ,if there is ever going to be a fight between Niko and Johnny ,then Niko will win...btw Johnny is also an amazing character but Niko is the BEST

biggrin.gif i agree with this xD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users