» «
Photo

"No Love LOST"

38 replies to this topic
derek3056
  • derek3056

Peon

• Members

Posted 23 December 2008 - 09:06 PM Edited by derek3056, 23 December 2008 - 09:15 PM.

Remember this guy that Niko killed for Faustin? He's also a biker seen in the new trailer. Funny how the mission is called "No Love Lost"

Also notice: If you look at the new trailer you'll see a biker named "Jason". There's even a shot of him with what looks like Faustin's daughter walking next to him. That's the biker that Niko kills in the main story. Things are already heating up and this game isn't even out yet. Very cool.

http://media.gtanet....o-love-lost.jpg

AussieDude
  • AussieDude

Playa

• Members

Posted 23 December 2008 - 09:42 PM

Omg, great find, Except its been found and talked about since the trailor has been realsed...

derek3056
  • derek3056

Peon

• Members

Posted 23 December 2008 - 10:13 PM

oh...woops

LitoBX
  • LitoBX

Savage Rebel

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 December 2008 - 10:13 PM

My brain is aching.

Katalix
  • Katalix

Awesome.

• Members

Posted 24 December 2008 - 06:34 AM

It's possible that it takes place BEFORE Jason get's killed. Such as Niko doesn't take that task from Faustin just yet. So it's like it's before the time of Niko, know what I'm saying?

Mafioso86
  • Mafioso86

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 24 December 2008 - 07:43 AM

QUOTE (Katalix @ Dec 24 2008, 06:34)
It's possible that it takes place BEFORE Jason get's killed. Such as Niko doesn't take that task from Faustin just yet. So it's like it's before the time of Niko, know what I'm saying?

Yeah, I think the game is going to begin a little bit before Niko arrives and end some time after Museum Piece. Reasons being Jason's death (though I guess he could die early in the game despite appearing to be a major character... much like Vlad) and the fact that the database in IV says Billy is locked up and he obviously is out for atleast part of TLAD.

gta 4 gamer
  • gta 4 gamer

Soldier

• Members

Posted 24 December 2008 - 08:50 AM

Yea, I figured that out around a week ago. If it is before Niko takes tasks from Mikhail Faustin then we all know it is not about the diamond scandal

Nico Bellic
  • Nico Bellic

Well...Since you've put it that way...i'm in.

• Members

Posted 24 December 2008 - 10:46 AM

well i think the story of Johnny is set at the same time when Niko's there ain't a problem to kill or lose this biker guy Jason from the beginning

derek3056
  • derek3056

Peon

• Members

Posted 24 December 2008 - 08:22 PM

I'm hoping that Jason's and Clay's death(subway chase) will cause a little conflict between Niko and Johnny. Would make things VERY interesting.

gregrein
  • gregrein

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 December 2008 - 03:36 AM

Clay was the guy you had to kill in that subway chase? He didn't look anything like him. If that was true though, it would really heat the story up.

ChrisMathers3501
  • ChrisMathers3501

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 26 December 2008 - 05:08 AM

Dude, Clay didn't die in the subway level. Jim Fitzgerald did.

rubiomhs
  • rubiomhs

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 December 2008 - 01:10 PM

whatever i hope johnny kills niko in the dlc

wolffreewolf
  • wolffreewolf

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 December 2008 - 08:13 AM

hi got a pic of 1 here http://screenshot.xf...390fcd687d3.png

Jackmackg
  • Jackmackg

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 27 December 2008 - 08:27 AM

it would be cool if there was a fight with Niko at the end. also i think in that same mission if you dont kill him fast he will get his friends. any one got a pic of them?

imthatkiwiguy
  • imthatkiwiguy

*#%&^#^&**%$#%^%

• Members

Posted 27 December 2008 - 09:04 AM Edited by imthatkiwiguy, 27 December 2008 - 09:07 AM.

QUOTE (Mafioso86 @ Dec 24 2008, 07:43)
QUOTE (Katalix @ Dec 24 2008, 06:34)

Yeah, I think the game is going to begin a little bit before Niko arrives and end some time after Museum Piece. Reasons being Jason's death (though I guess he could die early in the game despite appearing to be a major character... much like Vlad) and the fact that the database in IV says Billy is locked up and he obviously is out for atleast part of TLAD.

Sometime during the first few missions of GTA IV there is a news article on the Liberty Tree website about Billy Grey saying he has been released from rehab or whatever and is back on the streets, and how people are amazed at how light his sentence was so I think it will start with Billy being released from rehab which is just after you start the missions with Niko and end a little while after the mission 'No way on the subway' because after the mission Niko tells Ray what happened and Ray says to not worry and that he will get other people to deal with it so that could could be one of the last missions as Johnny fighting Rays men to get revenge for Niko killing his mate Jim, I don't think though there will be a fight between Niko and Johnny because of the time issue between both stories. Also I think your right about Jason with the Vlad thing. I was watching the trailer and I noticed Jason had square fingers so I'm guessing he wont be a main character as they are usually well detailed (eg have normal looking hands.)

Lil' Red
  • Lil' Red

Liberty City Venue Force Assault Battallion Leader

• Members

Posted 27 December 2008 - 09:53 AM

Jason was a nobody.

Those two bikers you chase through the subway. One of them was named Jim Fitzgerald and he was the oldest member of the Alderney chapter of the Lost OMG. He was someone's right hand man or something and I think he was for the peace treaty with the Angels of Death OMG.

He was just another biker gunned down in a mission. You don't even get a chance to look in his face.

MC.
  • MC.

LS Menace

• Members

Posted 27 December 2008 - 08:31 PM

QUOTE (Lil' Red @ Dec 27 2008, 04:53)
Those two bikers you chase through the subway. One of them was named Jim Fitzgerald and he was the oldest member of the Alderney chapter of the Lost OMG. He was someone's right hand man or something and I think he was for the peace treaty with the Angels of Death OMG.

He was just another biker gunned down in a mission. You don't even get a chance to look in his face.

OMG WHOA. I want to see this. What mission was this again?

imthatkiwiguy
  • imthatkiwiguy

*#%&^#^&**%$#%^%

• Members

Posted 27 December 2008 - 09:53 PM

QUOTE (Lil' Red @ Dec 27 2008, 09:53)
Jason was a nobody.

What do you mean Jason was a nobody he is a member of the lost and on his police record it says he was a recent member and was loyal to Johnny. Plus in the mission 'No way on the subway' you do get to see Jim but he does not look much like he does in the DLC, you get a clear look at his face when you ask them where Johnny is and then he and his mate (it does not say who he is) take off and you have to catch and kill them. I'm not quite sure which one is supposed to be Jim because one was a white bald man with no lost jacket and the other was a white long haired bearded man with a lost jacket who I'm guessing was him, also there is that story about Billy being released from rehab on www.libertytreeonline.com (on the GTA IV internet) with a picture of Jim riding a bike (well the same bearded long haired guy you kill on 'No way on the subway'. And also Jim was very loyal to Johnny so that's why I thought there could be that mission of Johnny killing Rays men for revenge of Jim's death

Tomern11
  • Tomern11

forums.gamer.co.il

• Members

Posted 27 December 2008 - 10:29 PM

QUOTE (rubiomhs @ Dec 26 2008, 13:10)
whatever i hope johnny kills niko in the dlc

You traitor lol!

Niko>Johnny

Niko is the best protagonist ever

Nico Bellic
  • Nico Bellic

Well...Since you've put it that way...i'm in.

• Members

Posted 28 December 2008 - 11:37 AM

yeah the bikers are hard but Niko...man Niko is like "made" from the war here in eastern Europe so i think ,if there is ever going to be a fight between Niko and Johnny ,then Niko will win...btw Johnny is also an amazing character but Niko is the BEST

MC.
  • MC.

LS Menace

• Members

Posted 28 December 2008 - 05:05 PM

Holy crap. That really was Jim that died in that mission. He looked and sounded nothing like Jim in the DLC trailer but in the news report from Liberty Tree, his body was found dead in the subway as well as the other Lost biker but the police are struggling to identify this other guy's dead body.

So it turns out that Niko killed 2 Lost members. They were also close to Johnny. Dang.

imthatkiwiguy
  • imthatkiwiguy

*#%&^#^&**%$#%^%

• Members

Posted 28 December 2008 - 10:54 PM

Also just to add to the members of the lost that die during Niko's story I noticed that Johnny's wife dies towards the end I think it was. Her name is Leila Sharpe if you want to check it out on the data base

chngdman
  • chngdman

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 December 2008 - 11:00 PM

My theory is that this game will take place before and during Niko's arrival.

He says "I did some work for a biker guy Johnny..." in one mission

And I think Johnny will go to jail and then be released, jail before niko, released after, and I think we will actually cross paths with niko (like, we will SEE him doing missions we've done while we are doing missions - think of how III, VC, SA all tied together, but on the next level, like a real movie on this trip)

MC.
  • MC.

LS Menace

• Members

Posted 29 December 2008 - 12:00 AM

QUOTE (chngdman @ Dec 28 2008, 18:00)
My theory is that this game will take place before and during Niko's arrival.

And I think Johnny will go to jail and then be released, jail before niko, released after, and I think we will actually cross paths with niko (like, we will SEE him doing missions we've done while we are doing missions - think of how III, VC, SA all tied together, but on the next level, like a real movie on this trip)

Nah. I don't think Johnny will go to jail in the beginning. Sounds weird because I don't know why would he go to jail in the first place. Good try though. smile.gif

Damo.
  • Damo.

Gangsta

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 29 December 2008 - 12:53 AM

I think it'll run parallel with Niko's story. It'd be difficult to do that in 30 missions though.

chngdman
  • chngdman

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 December 2008 - 01:28 AM

@MC you're right, just a thought though, since that prison is unused ^^

Johnny, main storyline... http://www.isarapix..../1230514060.png

LitoBX
  • LitoBX

Savage Rebel

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 December 2008 - 02:26 AM

QUOTE (chngdman @ Dec 28 2008, 23:00)

That's the diamond mission. Niko was talking about the time him, Playboy and Johnny went to do something for Elizebeta.

chngdman
  • chngdman

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 December 2008 - 08:54 PM

QUOTE (LitoBX @ Dec 29 2008, 02:26)
QUOTE (chngdman @ Dec 28 2008, 23:00)

That's the diamond mission. Niko was talking about the time him, Playboy and Johnny went to do something for Elizebeta.

yep, look one post up yours, I linked a screen. I hadn't been to that point until just before I posted it ^^

monyg
  • monyg

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 December 2008 - 12:34 AM

I wonder if during the 30 missions Johnny will meet Niko in those 2 missions they had together like the drug deal that got busted by the undercover cops, and the diomand trade that got ruined by the street gang. you know to at least to let us know what johnny did after those missons.

Lochie_old
  • Lochie_old

Fudging Boring Idiots

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 December 2008 - 09:14 AM

Well I'm pretty sure the DLC is meant to explain the deal with the diamonds, so I think it'd probably be when Niko has just got off the boat.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users