Photo

Narcotics Trafficking & Social Club

2 replies to this topic
BlazerRotare
  • BlazerRotare

Mattze

• Members

Posted 23 December 2008 - 04:59 PM

In a recent article on Nintendo Everything they have a quote from Nintendo Power, part of which reads "We have a huge interaction with the Rockstar Social Club, a massive [narcotics trafficking] game that would stand alone on its own".

I donít know about you but the fact that the narcotics trafficking has been mentioned so much, that its scope is referred to as standalone and coupled with this statement regarding Rockstar Social club I think that we could be looking at some kind of narcotics stock market similar to that of "Drug Lord".

Anyone else see the similarity? If so will this work in a GTA game or is it irrelevant nonsense? Iím leaning more towards the latter unless they can really weave it into the game...

Matt.

Chroniss
  • Chroniss

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 December 2008 - 02:35 AM

News Link

ďChinatown Wars is much bigger than anything we have ever done before [in terms of scope]: more odd jobs, deeper missions, and more moments of over-the-top action. We have a huge interaction with the Rockstar Social Club, a massive [narcotics trafficking] game that would stand alone on its own. The list goes on and on; this thing is huge. We are very proud of all of the PSP games we have made, especially the two GTA games, but this game is far bigger.Ē - Rockstar Leeds president Gordon Hall

Rockstar Leeds definitely seems to be a capable of replicating the GTA experience on the DS, even though this is their first experience with the system. Still, Iím a bit shocked that Mr. Hall has stated that Chinatown Wars is bigger than the companyís work on the PSP titles.

Sounds good wink.gif

Coolyfett
  • Coolyfett

Hustler

• Members

Posted 24 December 2008 - 11:45 AM

QUOTE (Chroniss @ Dec 24 2008, 02:35)
Iím a bit shocked that Mr. Hall has stated that Chinatown Wars is bigger than the companyís work on the PSP titles.

I seen that from the jump. Many of the PSP fanboys seen it as well. Rockstar is trying to make CTW superior to LCS & VCS. In some ways CTW will not be able to compete with LCS & VCS...but other ways it will outright destroy it.

* the ability to buy lottery tickets

* Setting peds on fire when you peel out

* Having Ammunation deliver weapons to your safehouse

* New Vehicles

* The ability to accurately place where your grenade lands.

These are things just off head that are in CTW that are not in LCS & VCS that I wish at least VCS had. The more people keep calling the game "sh*t" the more Rockstar is going to pump into it.

My predictions have been true for the most part. I predicted 3D, I predicted it be a full open world. Both things have come to pass. San Andreas Stories is not coming. tounge.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users