[REL] GTA IV Control Center

322 replies to this topic
Delta_Sniper_001
  • Delta_Sniper_001

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 January 2009 - 02:27 AM

QUOTE (SalomonV @ Jan 14 2009, 07:01)
QUOTE (Delta_Sniper_001 @ Jan 14 2009, 03:30)
Vista Home Premium, 32 bit... i run it as an Administrator, and it seems to work well for me smile.gif try that

Don't know who you are talking to, but the problem is that a couple of guys here have 64-bit...

sorry..... was talking to FFxSTALKERx.... lol...

RadioActiveLobster
  • RadioActiveLobster

PC Master Race

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 January 2009 - 09:13 PM

QUOTE (Delta_Sniper_001 @ Jan 14 2009, 21:27)
Vista Home Premium, 32 bit... i run it as an Administrator, and it seems to work well for me smile.gif try that

Don't know who you are talking to, but the problem is that a couple of guys here have 64-bit...

What I'm referring too is this

From first post...

1. You can only edit the game time and special flags if you do not have the xlive.dll wrapper from Rick (link above)

Game time and special flags work only when the wrapper isn't installed, however you can't edit anything else (like health, armor, etc... without the wrapper installed.

That means that half the control center doesn't work with the wrapper, and half doesn't work without the wrapper. Unless I am misunderstanding what the first post says.

Dakotakid44
  • Dakotakid44

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 January 2009 - 11:36 PM

are u still working on this yet? thanks

xKingKaz
  • xKingKaz

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 January 2009 - 08:03 AM

so does this have the pigeon location teleport locations?

SalomonV
  • SalomonV

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 January 2009 - 01:44 PM

QUOTE (FFxSTALKERx @ Jan 15 2009, 21:13)
QUOTE (Delta_Sniper_001 @ Jan 14 2009, 21:27)

What I'm referring too is this

From first post...

1. You can only edit the game time and special flags if you do not have the xlive.dll wrapper from Rick (link above)

Game time and special flags work only when the wrapper isn't installed, however you can't edit anything else (like health, armor, etc... without the wrapper installed.

That means that half the control center doesn't work with the wrapper, and half doesn't work without the wrapper. Unless I am misunderstanding what the first post says.

I think what he's trying to say if you experience the problem that you can only edit certain flags, you somehow do not have the xlive.dll wrapper. So everything does work with the wrapper smile.gif

Delta_Sniper_001
  • Delta_Sniper_001

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 January 2009 - 10:10 PM

QUOTE (FFxSTALKERx @ Jan 15 2009, 21:13)

I have the wrapper installed, and i dont have a problem with the trainer.... except for the occasional log out >.< lol...

then all you have to do is:
1) Move the xlive.dll out of the folder
2) Run the game
3)Log in to Live
4) Close out of GTA IV
5) Reinsert the xlive wrapper into the folder, and enjoy! biggrin.gif lol

Just thought id post this in case someone else ran into this problem.

Viscera
  • Viscera

Trick

• Members

Posted 18 January 2009 - 11:18 AM

Hello just wondering like the others, whats the good word on the next installment of the CC?

Thanks......

saracoglu
  • saracoglu

saracoglu

• Members

Posted 18 January 2009 - 01:19 PM

QUOTE (Viscera @ Jan 18 2009, 12:18)
Hello just wondering like the others, whats the good word on the next installment of the CC?

Thanks......

Just uploaded the new version. check the first page.

You will now need an asi loader for gta4 center asi plugin to run
GTA4CC.asi goes into gta iv game folder where other asi files are.

You have to delete the old GTA4CCData.xml as it is no more 100% compatible with the new one.
If you have already saved several locations, make a backup of the old one, and after the new one has been created (gets created when you first start the gta4center.exe), open both files in a text editor, find your saved locations, and copy over to the new file. The xml file is a data file. please be careful when copying over, and keep the file structure.

I have not tested all functions. One known issue is if you load another game within gta4, the asi plugin stops working. I am still on it.

cheers, and happly playing

Huter
  • Huter

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 January 2009 - 01:37 PM

QUOTE (saracoglu @ Jan 18 2009, 13:19)
QUOTE (Viscera @ Jan 18 2009, 12:18)

Thanks......

Just uploaded the new version. check the first page.

You will now need an asi loader for gta4 center asi plugin to run
GTA4CC.asi goes into gta iv game folder where other asi files are.

You have to delete the old GTA4CCData.xml as it is no more 100% compatible with the new one.
If you have already saved several locations, make a backup of the old one, and after the new one has been created (gets created when you first start the gta4center.exe), open both files in a text editor, find your saved locations, and copy over to the new file. The xml file is a data file. please be careful when copying over, and keep the file structure.

I have not tested all functions. One known issue is if you load another game within gta4, the asi plugin stops working. I am still on it.

cheers, and happly playing

good work , i love the spawner , keep doing like this tounge.gif
thx

vincentg
  • vincentg

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 January 2009 - 01:54 PM

From vista x64: i tested the invincibe player and it works! I'm going to try some other options now (can test all, gtg soon, tomorrow ill probably test all)

Thanks!
Vincent

pwd
  • pwd

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 January 2009 - 02:23 PM

Thanks for developing and sharing this! Its my favourite tool for all GTA games. I just tried version 0.9 and the car colours of forces do not seem to work. The armour/ and health do however. I'm running Win XP Pro 32 bit and use the wrapper dll.

saracoglu
  • saracoglu

saracoglu

• Members

Posted 18 January 2009 - 02:33 PM

I have seen that aru already solved the problem with the scripthook. So we have now another release smile.gif

Changes since version v.0.9:
- Linked to aru's new scripthook.dll, the gta4cc.asi plugin now reloads when you load a game
- Also disabled hardcoded functions that were assigned to F4 to F8
- Only asi file has been changed. So if you have already downloaded the v0.9 today, just extract the new asi file in the gta iv game folder and you are done.

check the dl. link on the first page.

also:

vincentg:
Thanks for testing in 64bit. I am happy to know that aru's idea of compiling for x86 worked.

pwd:
1. You now need an asi loader (changed binkw32.dll and binkhooked.dll). There are several solutions. Check the forums for one that you like.
2. Copy the gta4cc.asi to where all other asi files are.

vincentg
  • vincentg

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 January 2009 - 02:41 PM

QUOTE (saracoglu @ Jan 18 2009, 14:33)
I have seen that aru already solved the problem with the scripthook. So we have now another release smile.gif

Changes since version v.0.9:
- Linked to aru's new scripthook.dll, the gta4cc.asi plugin now reloads when you load a game
- Also disabled hardcoded functions that were assigned to F4 to F8
- Only asi file has been changed. So if you have already downloaded the v0.9 today, just extract the new asi file in the gta iv game folder and you are done.

check the dl. link on the first page.

also:

vincentg:
Thanks for testing in 64bit. I am happy to know that aru's idea of compiling for x86 worked.

pwd:
1. You now need an asi loader (changed binkw32.dll and binkhooked.dll). There are several solutions. Check the forums for one that you like.
2. Copy the gta4cc.asi to where all other asi files are.

Hey!

I tried the first page of options, so the player options. This is the result:
Player health
-Observe only:works
-Set/Fix to Amount:works
-Enforce Upper-Limit:works (but the control center tells me the wrong value, the previously set 400) You might want to make a checkbox of this and the lower limit
-Enforce Lower-Limit:works (same as upper-limit, and if I set it to 20 and i get 20 damage at once i'm still dead)
Player Armor
-Set/Fix to Amount:works but health is decreased now -_-
-Enforce Upper-Limit:works (it does show to right value here..)
-Enforce Lower-Limit:works (same as upper limit)
Game Time/Weather
-Weather:works
-Date:set it to sunday 18 jan 2009 but got saturday (where can i see the date in GTA?)
-Time:works
Special Flags/Commands
-Invincible player:works
-Ignored by Police:if this should fix my wanted level to 0, it doesn't work. Tried to hit a police car and got a star and they shot at me so i don't think thats ignored wink.gif
-Never Tired:guess it works.. Never seen niko get tired on IV actually but i ran miles with this on and nothing happened so it'll work
-Set Money:doesn't work (if i click ok and then click on set money again it's back to original already
-Fast Reload:don't notice any faster reload so don't think it works.
-Drunk Player:doesn't work
-Max Ammo Cap:what should this do?
-Wanted Level:doesn't work
Give Weapon
-give: doesn't work
Player Dynamics
-Apply Force:didn't notice any, so doesn't work

It's a bit disappointing.. Do these things work on 32 bit. Oh and please notice i didn't use an .asi loader (maybe that's the problem?), i'll try that tomorrow. I'll also try the rest tomorrow. I used the version with the zip file gta4center_v0_9.zip.
Vincent

pwd
  • pwd

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 January 2009 - 02:48 PM

Just tried the updated version with the new asi file. I still can't get those funtions to work. I do have an asi loader because I use the bodyguard mod aswell.

saracoglu
  • saracoglu

saracoglu

• Members

Posted 18 January 2009 - 02:50 PM

Hi Vincent,

thanks for testing.

Date:set it to sunday 18 jan 2009 but got saturday (where can i see the date in GTA?)

I do not know where I should get the year in the game. The gta4 seems to got stuck in year 2003.
The Set Date function sets actually only the Day and Month. The 18.01.2003 is a saturday.

Ignored by Police:
This is aka. stupid police. You get the wanted level, but police walks away from you. This used to work. I have not changed that. I will still check.

All other functions are now ported to the asi plugin. So if you do not have an asi loader, you cannot do alot with the gta4center.

Huter
  • Huter

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 January 2009 - 03:12 PM

hi saracoglu , i have a problem , the only tink working for me its invincible player and never tired , spawner , max ammo , give weapon etc.. dont work , i dont know whats happens , i have xp 32bits , i use asi loader from HERE , but dont work

thx

saracoglu
  • saracoglu

saracoglu

• Members

Posted 18 January 2009 - 05:39 PM

QUOTE (Huter @ Jan 18 2009, 16:12)
hi saracoglu , i have a problem , the only tink working for me its invincible player and never tired , spawner , max ammo , give weapon etc.. dont work , i dont know whats happens , i have xp 32bits , i use asi loader from HERE , but dont work

thx

I am using the Alice version of asi loader (also from alexander).
I do not know if it has to do with that.
Anyway, if you want to make sure, you can download the both files from:

http://www.estetikso...r/asiloader.zip

Huter
  • Huter

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 January 2009 - 06:01 PM

QUOTE (saracoglu @ Jan 18 2009, 14:39)
QUOTE (Huter @ Jan 18 2009, 16:12)

thx

I am using the Alice version of asi loader (also from alexander).
I do not know if it has to do with that.
Anyway, if you want to make sure, you can download the both files from:

http://www.estetikso...r/asiloader.zip

same , only invincible and never tired...

cheers

PD: sry for my bad english

NADOLNY
  • NADOLNY

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 January 2009 - 07:52 PM

Thnx for the new version fella I love this Control Center cool.gif cool.gif

robin24k
  • robin24k

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 January 2009 - 08:07 PM

Teleport doesn't seem to be working in 64-bit Vista...I have the ASI file loaded and all. No cops and invincible work though. smile.gif

NADOLNY
  • NADOLNY

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 January 2009 - 09:31 PM

Some options are not working for me either... Vista Ultimate 32 bits
like cleaning car.. giving weapons.. and none of the keyboard shortcuts work
confused.gif

CCJ
  • CCJ

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 January 2009 - 10:35 PM Edited by CCJ, 18 January 2009 - 10:52 PM.

Thanks for the update, but as they've mentioned, there's quite a few features that doesn't work. I kinda miss the feature where you can lock your ammo, so it always go back to the integer it's locked at if you change weapons and change back. So far I think only the features from previous versions work. The newer ones aren't.

P.S: do you have links to previous releases?

• Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 January 2009 - 09:33 AM

spawning car does not work on vista 32bit sad.gif

NADOLNY
  • NADOLNY

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 January 2009 - 10:42 AM

QUOTE ( @ Jan 19 2009, 07:33)
spawning car does not work on vista 32bit sad.gif

same here dontgetit.gif
damn I deleted the older version suicidal.gif

saracoglu
  • saracoglu

saracoglu

• Members

Posted 19 January 2009 - 12:30 PM

QUOTE (nadolny @ Jan 19 2009, 11:42)
damn I deleted the older version suicidal.gif

I have added the link of last working build before asi version on the first post.

I do not know what / why does not work with vista. I must read some more I think.

cheers

Huter
  • Huter

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 January 2009 - 02:45 PM

QUOTE (saracoglu @ Jan 19 2009, 09:30)
QUOTE (nadolny @ Jan 19 2009, 11:42)
damn I deleted the older version  suicidal.gif

I have added the link of last working build before asi version on the first post.

I do not know what / why does not work with vista. I must read some more I think.

cheers

thx , i use xp 32bits but only invincible and never tired works , i will wait 4 another vercion

Cheers

saracoglu
  • saracoglu

saracoglu

• Members

Posted 19 January 2009 - 03:51 PM Edited by saracoglu, 19 January 2009 - 04:38 PM.

QUOTE (Huter @ Jan 19 2009, 15:45)
thx , i use xp 32bits but only invincible and never tired works , i will wait 4 another vercion

Huter,
do you have an error log file where you start gta4center.exe? In case of an error, an 'ErrorLog.txt' file gets generated.

Invincible and never tired are internal commands and do not need the asi at all. It seems that the asi is not working.
I am using the same asi, and playing the game. I will implement a small display for the asi to make sure it works.

Also I have implemented a way to check the communication to gta4cc.asi, and a functiontest. Download link on the first post.

vincentg
  • vincentg

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 January 2009 - 05:56 PM Edited by vincentg, 23 January 2009 - 06:36 PM.

Hey!
you just go to fast for me, i just downloaded 0.9.1 and tested it now completely and 0.9.2 is already online! ok, never mind here are the results of 0.9.1 on vista x64 with the by you recommended .asi loader. I put the not working things in red, tips in orange and fixed/solved in green:

Player health
-Enforce Upper-Limit:works (now controlcenter tells me the correct value! but it tells it as float (e.g. 15,89388, you might want to show it as an int (16)) and sometimes not at all . You might want to make a checkbox of this and the lower limit
-Enforce Lower-Limit:works (same as upper-limit, and if I set it to 20 and i get 20 damage at once i'm still dead, is that possible to fix?)
Player Armor (haven't rechecked since .asi)
-Enforce Upper-Limit:works (it does show the right value here..)
-Enforce Lower-Limit:works (same as upper limit)
Game Time/Weather (haven't rechecked since .asi)
-Weather:works
-Date:set it to sunday 18 jan 2009 but got saturday -> year is always 2003, solved
-Time:works
Special Flags/Commands
-Invincible player:works
-Ignored by Police:works now! stupid police wink.gif drove in a policecar with a dead policeofficer next to me wink.gif
-Never Tired:guess it works.. Never seen niko get tired on IV actually but i ran miles with this on and nothing happened so it'll work
-Add Money:fixed: works now!
-Fast Reload:don't notice any faster reload so don't think it works (still) [REMOVED]
-Drunk Player:doesn't work (still) [REMOVED]
-Max Ammo Cap:works, previously incorrectly marked not working, see edit4 down
-Wanted Level:works now, but only up to 4? is that correct behaviour?
Give Weapon
-give: works now!
Player Dynamics
-Apply Force:works now!
--------------------
Vehicle Data
Car Dynamics
-Apply Force to Current/Last vehicle:works
-Flight Assistance:doesn't work (but manually applying z-force does work..)
-Car forward speed:works
Car Colors, dirt and special commands
-Body:works
-Specular:works
-Tank mode:doesn't work
-Auto-Stop car alarms:doesn't work, drove against several cars and some alarms started
-Car Doors:don't think it works[REMOVED]
-Car Dirt Level:doesn't work

Vehicle Spawner
-Thumbnails:works
-Spawn Vehicle: works!! first it didn't, but now it does.. strange
---------------
Teleport locations
-read coords from GTA IV Memory: works
-show on map: works
-teleport:works
-teleport when in a car:works
---------------
Keyboard shortcuts
I tested some, and they work.

Hope this helps making the control center better (especially the spawner smile.gif )
Vincent
EDIT: i downloaded your new version, and if i click on test ASI functionality i get a message like no game is loaded or something. I have clicked on re-sync to asi before that. The functions i that worked above still work, and message still show up. So the ASI is wrong?
about the max ammo cap, i tried to disable it and click on 10000 rockets, but when clicking the right mouse button gta crashed. So i mark it red now.
EDIT2: The spawner works! I don't know why it suddenly works, but it works. I also got some strange crashes of gta (not the control center). The first was when i tried to dial a number on niko's mobile phone. I pressed the num9 and it just crashed. The second was when i tried to turn the car by +10 degrees using shortcut key l or j dont know exactly what i set anymore. I guess that was it. The asi functionality check still said no game in progress when the spawner worked.. I'll mark the spawner green now.[/COLOR]
EDIT3: (22-1-09) I quickly updated the list, but i really gtg now. Tank mode not tested
EDIT4: (23-1-09) I tested the other functions better now.
Tank mode still doesn't work. It does show the tank mode activated message but no change appears.
Stop car alarms still doesn't work either. I tested it by driving against cars and by opening them by hand, but in both cases sometimes the alarm went of.
Car dirt level still doesn't work either. It just won't get dirty when i ask..
Flight assistance still doesn't work either.
Wanted level's still just up to 4 and no higher (6 stars will still give 4 stars)
I marked the max ammo cap green, and I know why i marked it red first. I used Rockets instead of rocket launchers. If i use rocket launchers, nothing will go wrong. If i use Rockets however, i see that niko has some strange things in it's hand, which'll probably be the rockets, but in the upperright corner it doesn't show an icon. It does show the amount i entered in CC. If i click right to aim those rockets, gta crashes.

I've also got another strange problem. Sometimes, when i set an upper/lower limit through control center GUI, it doesn't work. If i set some other things or just click on some options (it's just sudden, can't explain exactly) it suddenly does work. This is the same with some other options. I'm not sure, but i think that when using shortcut keys it does work in one time.

Another small point is the "Heath" instead of "Health" label on the player page. It's there since the beginning wink.gif
And a second small point is that you can still use the removed 'drunk player' and 'fast reload' with keyboard shortcuts.
What i'm still missing is an option to make your car invincible. Just like the player invincibility actually.

Something for the future maybe:
-a screen like niko's cellphone only then with all the options of the controlcenter. Actually this is something you might really want to add before the actual release, because it removes all unnecessary alt+tab's. If it can be done of course, but i think it can be without to much brainaches wink.gif .
-I would find this really great, just because it's awfully funny: something like if you aim on a car you can lock it and it's switched to your last car, so you can use the increase speed/apply force functions on it with shortcut keys. This would be really awsome to annoy policemen wink.gif haha i would really like this smile.gif
-if you don't do the in-game screen, you might want to improve the design. It doesn't looks really modern now (kinda win98 style) wink.gif this is something you should do last, when everthing works, though.

Anna&I
  • Anna&I

Snitch

• Members

Posted 19 January 2009 - 07:39 PM Edited by Anna&I, 19 January 2009 - 07:50 PM.

Hey thanks for the the gta center saracoglu. I am using version 092 and spawning a vehicle and teleportation whether it be on foot or in car is not working. I am running it on a XP OS. When I try to resync to GTA4CC.asi it says that GTA IV is loaded , but GTA4CC.asi is not. The file is in the proper place and the armor and health slots work , but not those two.

Huter
  • Huter

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 January 2009 - 07:53 PM

QUOTE (saracoglu @ Jan 19 2009, 12:51)
QUOTE (Huter @ Jan 19 2009, 15:45)

Huter,
do you have an error log file where you start gta4center.exe? In case of an error, an 'ErrorLog.txt' file gets generated.

Invincible and never tired are internal commands and do not need the asi at all. It seems that the asi is not working.
I am using the same asi, and playing the game. I will implement a small display for the asi to make sure it works.

Also I have implemented a way to check the communication to gta4cc.asi, and a functiontest. Download link on the first post.

hi saracoglu , its says "gta iv is running, but gta4accasi is not loaded" , but i put the asi on gta iv folder and the asi loader too , i dont know the problem :S

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users