Photo

[REL] GTA IV Control Center

325 replies to this topic
phexitol
  • phexitol

Open Register

• Members

Posted 27 April 2009 - 05:21 AM

I can get it to work more properly if I don't pause the game before ALT+TAB to CC. The weapon giving/time/weather doesn't seem to work, though.

BTW, I'm using only XLiveLess as an ASI loader.

Viscera
  • Viscera

Trick

• Members

Posted 27 April 2009 - 06:01 AM Edited by Viscera, 27 April 2009 - 06:25 AM.

QUOTE (maxsoon @ Apr 27 2009, 04:08)
QUOTE (saracoglu @ Apr 26 2009, 22:47)
Hi,

i haven't been able to give an answer for some time. sorry.

I am not very sure if it is the new 1.0.3 version of the game, or the asi loader, or some weird combination, but sometimes you get permanently the F8 key is pressed message from gta4. Now, in the cc, the F8 is by default assigned to the function 'bring my vehicle to me'. So if you have not yet had a vehicle (ie. game is newly started), or it is deleted by gta4, for example after a cutscene, you get this message as the cc tries to find the car to bring, but it is not available, aka. dead. If you try to enter into a car, as soon as the getting in the car action starts, this car gets the flag 'driven by player', if the f8 is reported to be pressed, the cc tries to 'bring' you the car, placing the car half a meter away, and niko tries to enter in smile.gif .

Anyway. I do not have a solution to this. Please assign the function 'bring my car' from f8 to another key and it should be ok.

cheers, and happy playing.

Been using cc 1.0.10 for 3 days without facing the "F8" problems. It works fine with my 1.0.3 gtaiv. But the tank mode for vehicles does not work good enough. It will be disabled after cutscene even I have pressed the Lock Icon. So I have to use it by ctrl+F11 every time... sad.gif

Yeah me to i do not have that F8 problem that works fine but tank mode and invisibility messes up it works one time then it fails the next so far other then that thats all my problems. I take that back i just remembered the Girls and Friends Values do not work i manually add the values but it has no effect.

Viscera
  • Viscera

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 April 2009 - 04:03 PM

Ok i can not believe this is happening after i said i only have a few problems with the CC nothing that really bothered me but not the CC has just stopped working it will not sync up any longer so NOTHING WORKS now at all. I do not know if its the CC or perhaps the ASIloader but something has it screwed up and i can not figure it out. Any help or ideas would be Great. Thanks.....

maxsoon
  • maxsoon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 April 2009 - 09:55 PM

QUOTE (Viscera @ Apr 28 2009, 16:03)
Ok i can not believe this is happening after i said i only have a few problems with the CC nothing that really bothered me but not the CC has just stopped working it will not sync up any longer so NOTHING WORKS now at all. I do not know if its the CC or perhaps the ASIloader but something has it screwed up and i can not figure it out. Any help or ideas would be Great. Thanks.....

Try to remove all the files those were not given by Rockstar, then put asi loader(I prefer Alexander's) and CC 1.0.10 into the folder.

I'm playing GTAIV 1.0.3 with CC 1.0.10, nothing is wrong but the tank mode. Are you playing 1.0.2? Hope this can help you. smile.gif

BTW Nice headshot!

Viscera
  • Viscera

Trick

• Members

Posted 29 April 2009 - 11:57 PM

QUOTE (maxsoon @ Apr 29 2009, 21:55)
QUOTE (Viscera @ Apr 28 2009, 16:03)

Try to remove all the files those were not given by Rockstar, then put asi loader(I prefer Alexander's) and CC 1.0.10 into the folder.

I'm playing GTAIV 1.0.3 with CC 1.0.10, nothing is wrong but the tank mode. Are you playing 1.0.2? Hope this can help you. smile.gif

BTW Nice headshot!

No i am on the 1.03 patch and using the new updated CC for the new patch.

But thanks any way. cookie.gif

NoleafClover941
  • NoleafClover941

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 May 2009 - 10:00 PM

Awesome mod,

Quick question; I found the ASI loader, I was using the liveless and everything was working, but the i'd get a crash "GTAIV has encountered an error and needs to close" as i'm quitting, so no issues, it was just annoying.

It seems that when I delete the Xliveless files(because I am uninstalling the liveless and putting in the ASI loader), I lose my savegames. The only file locked during gameplay is the Xlive File.

Question is; Is there a way to delete the Xlive.dll or all the XLiveless files and keep my savegames?

Timbojones
  • Timbojones

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 May 2009 - 08:18 AM

I apologize in advance for my ignorance, but I'm having some issues getting this to work.

I'm running Vista Ultimate (SP1) 64bit.
I've installed and patched GTA to 1.0.3
I've downloaded the Control Center. - I unzipped this and placed the ASI file in the GTA4 main folder. (C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV)
I've downloaded an ASI loader. - I unzipped this and placed the dsound.dll file in the GTA4 main folder. (C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV)

I open up the Control Center and start up GTA4. When I click the Re-sync test thing, it says "Grand Theft Auto is running, GTA4CC ASI can not be found." (Or something to that effect.)

I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. Somehow or another, I managed to get Invincibility, but none of the other options work. (Shortcuts don't work either.)

Any help would be appreciated.

- Timb

Nascarbuc
  • Nascarbuc

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 May 2009 - 09:00 AM

I was using SACC's timescale feature to slow down the clock and have longer days but in IV it slows down the whole game, it's basically a slow-mo feature. Is it normal ?

I have the latest xliveless but had the same problem with Alex Blade's asiloader.

TIA

Constey
  • Constey

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 May 2009 - 04:13 PM

Does this need ASI Loader to work?

Here you say it doesen't in the Notes but the Readme says you need ASI Loader...

hmm?

Viscera
  • Viscera

Trick

• Members

Posted 06 May 2009 - 04:54 AM

QUOTE (Constey @ May 4 2009, 16:13)
Does this need ASI Loader to work?

Here you say it doesen't in the Notes but the Readme says you need ASI Loader...

hmm?

No, u do not need the Xliveless any more with the new version u just need an ASILoader....

nick-marone
  • nick-marone

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 May 2009 - 09:11 PM

Times I wanted to ask, why can not I use the weather to make extra sunny2.
If this function is not yet entahlten.
Or should they have to include me please please cookie.gif cookie.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif ????

desert5torm
  • desert5torm

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 May 2009 - 01:29 PM

i dont get it
asi loader installed but i get gtaiv is running but gtaivcc asi could not be found :s
no options working no nothing cant resync at all

update to 1.0.3

Viscera
  • Viscera

Trick

• Members

Posted 07 May 2009 - 06:40 PM

QUOTE (desert5torm @ May 7 2009, 13:29)
i dont get it
asi loader installed but i get gtaiv is running but gtaivcc asi could not be found :s

update to 1.0.3

Ok i had the same problem as well, the CC worked fine right after it was updated , worked great for a few days then things just stopped working i was using alexanders asiloader. Well the other day i got the InGame Trainer which i had to get the latest version of the script.Hook and an asiloader, well i already had an asiloader but decided to get rid of the old and get a new one to try this ingame trainer out well it worked then i discovered my CC was working again. So although the NEw updated CC does not need a script.hook and perhaps it Helped the cc out any way OR the asiloader we had became corrupted and replacing it with a new one help the CC out and made it work once again.

desert5torm
  • desert5torm

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 May 2009 - 12:49 AM

QUOTE (Viscera @ May 7 2009, 18:40)
i dont get it

update to 1.0.3

Ok i had the same problem as well, the CC worked fine right after it was updated , worked great for a few days then things just stopped working i was using alexanders asiloader. Well the other day i got the InGame Trainer which i had to get the latest version of the script.Hook and an asiloader, well i already had an asiloader but decided to get rid of the old and get a new one to try this ingame trainer out well it worked then i discovered my CC was working again. So although the NEw updated CC does not need a script.hook and perhaps it Helped the cc out any way OR the asiloader we had became corrupted and replacing it with a new one help the CC out and made it work once again.

im using alexanders asi loader as well. i think the invincibility option works, last night i was playing i didnt die so i guess that one is cool but no other options work. can you link to the ingame trainer ? give it a go see if it works for me
i went from version 1.0 to 1.0.3 if that helps at all =\

Viscera
  • Viscera

Trick

• Members

Posted 08 May 2009 - 03:27 AM

QUOTE (desert5torm @ May 8 2009, 00:49)
i dont get it

update to 1.0.3

im using alexanders asi loader as well. i think the invincibility option works, last night i was playing i didnt die so i guess that one is cool but no other options work. can you link to the ingame trainer ? give it a go see if it works for me

HERE YOU GO there is the link but remember since i got a new asi loader CC now works again and i use it primary and in conjunction with the InGame Trainer cause each one does different things and some of the same thing but CC i think gives better quick access to those common things they both share.

But by chance that Your CC still doesn't work after getting a NEW Asi loader then this is a long shot but since the InGame trainer needs the latest script hook that might have kicked the CC up again to work but thats just a assumption but i think our asi loader went bad for what ever reason and getting a new one is what is working but, as long as it works it's all good to me.

desert5torm
  • desert5torm

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 May 2009 - 06:40 AM

QUOTE (Viscera @ May 8 2009, 03:27)
i dont get it

update to 1.0.3

HERE YOU GO there is the link but remember since i got a new asi loader CC now works again and i use it primary and in conjunction with the InGame Trainer cause each one does different things and some of the same thing but CC i think gives better quick access to those common things they both share.

But by chance that Your CC still doesn't work after getting a NEW Asi loader then this is a long shot but since the InGame trainer needs the latest script hook that might have kicked the CC up again to work but thats just a assumption but i think our asi loader went bad for what ever reason and getting a new one is what is working but, as long as it works it's all good to me.

ive tried alice asi loader but it says it only works with US retail version. im in australia so theres a bit of an inbalance there and so i dont know what other asi loader to try =\

Viscera
  • Viscera

Trick

• Members

Posted 08 May 2009 - 11:53 PM

QUOTE (desert5torm @ May 8 2009, 06:40)
QUOTE (Viscera @ May 8 2009, 03:27)
i dont get it

update to 1.0.3

ive tried alice asi loader but it says it only works with US retail version. im in australia so theres a bit of an inbalance there and so i dont know what other asi loader to try =\

well i do not know any thing else to help u, i am sorry i just know it worked for me. Good Luck......

jcrew3002
  • jcrew3002

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 May 2009 - 07:16 PM Edited by jcrew3002, 09 May 2009 - 07:19 PM.

im using the GTA IV control center the newest version i downloaded it today, it works on patch 1.0.3 which i have, i downloaded it and unpakced it to my main GTA IV folder, when i change the vehicle color it does not change the color in the game, when i minamize the game the control center shows current colors are: (the default colors) so i change to new colors and go back to playing GTA IV but the new colors i chose are not active, its still the default colors.. i minamize the game to see why the colors havent changed and i see it says current colors: default colors, i know the control center is sort of working becuase it can tell weather im on foot or in a vehicle... the other functions in control center do not work. could it be because all my files in the GTA IV main folder are read only?? i unchecked read only in all my GTA IV main files and control panel sitll does not work hellpp!

Viscera
  • Viscera

Trick

• Members

Posted 10 May 2009 - 09:35 PM

QUOTE (jcrew3002 @ May 9 2009, 19:16)
im using the GTA IV control center the newest version i downloaded it today, it works on patch 1.0.3 which i have, i downloaded it and unpakced it to my main GTA IV folder, when i change the vehicle color it does not change the color in the game, when i minamize the game the control center shows current colors are: (the default colors) so i change to new colors and go back to playing GTA IV but the new colors i chose are not active, its still the default colors.. i minamize the game to see why the colors havent changed and i see it says current colors: default colors, i know the control center is sort of working becuase it can tell weather im on foot or in a vehicle... the other functions in control center do not work. could it be because all my files in the GTA IV main folder are read only?? i unchecked read only in all my GTA IV main files and control panel sitll does not work hellpp!

Well i think there are some functions not working still where there are others that are, but you can try another ASIloader to see if it will make things better or not but i say it's just some functions not working yet. From what i can understand the Control Center is still a work in Progress and since the Creator is a Busy man and a family man he works on this project when time allows him too, so for now use what you can and wait till it is updated once again.

Take Care, and Be Well......

Phnx
  • Phnx

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 May 2009 - 01:07 PM

Would it be possible to add an option to modify the game's camera, x, y, z axes?

buddy8erie
  • buddy8erie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 June 2009 - 05:59 PM

Hey can u help me i cant get any of the Options too work at all System im using :

Windows Vista in compatibility mode with Windows 2000 so what and xlive dll and xlive_d.dll

maxsoon
  • maxsoon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 June 2009 - 08:46 AM

GTAIV Version 1.04 has been released. I will be waiting for the new CC before updating the game! cool.gif

Troodon80
  • Troodon80

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 June 2009 - 11:09 AM

QUOTE (maxsoon @ Jun 20 2009, 08:46)
GTAIV Version 1.04 has been released. I will be waiting for the new CC before updating the game! cool.gif

Me too, great work BTW...

Ferruccio
  • Ferruccio

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 June 2009 - 06:41 AM

Currently running 1.0.4, (so, obviously incompatible maybe)

I have the asi loader, EFC20FIX, FileCheckFix all in the game directory.

I get the "argument 'month' not valid" error, and none of the cheats work.

Running Windows 7 RC 64 (yes, might be windows incompatibility too)

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 10 July 2009 - 04:56 PM

QUOTE (Ferruccio @ Jun 28 2009, 12:11)
I get the "argument 'month' not valid" error, and none of the cheats work.

I get the same error. And I'm on Vista SP2 x86.

It's probably because of the new patch. We'll just have to wait for an update for CC.

I hope it's soon. smile.gif

Ferruccio
  • Ferruccio

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 July 2009 - 12:07 AM

I'm getting it to work anyway, despite the argument "month" error.

I just needed to include the scripthook.dll file which I didn't see mentioned in the readme.

Inaam786
  • Inaam786

Deadly Assassin

• Members

Posted 28 July 2009 - 08:07 PM

Is there going to be an update to the control centre to work with version 1.4?

iDash
  • iDash

GTA 5 Developer

• Members

Posted 12 August 2009 - 12:35 AM

This is a veeeery special Program for GTA IV! Very nice work! I can not play without it anymore!! I used something like that in San Andreas too and this is really good! smile.gif icon14.gif smile.gif icon14.gif smile.gif icon14.gif

P.S.: Some functions works first when you minimize the game and then maximize (you dont need to do something in ControlCenter) then will works things like Set Vehicle Dirt.

Inaam786
  • Inaam786

Deadly Assassin

• Members

Posted 12 August 2009 - 07:17 PM

Is there going to be an update to this program or not?

eagle016
  • eagle016

Playa

• Members

Posted 13 August 2009 - 05:16 PM

QUOTE (Inaam786 @ Aug 12 2009, 13:17)
Is there going to be an update to this program or not?

I've been wondering the same. I had finally reinstalled the game the other day since reformatting my computer and accidentally applied patch 1.0.4.0 instead of 1.0.3.0 so had to uninstall and reinstall just to use this one thing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users