Released the long due v1.1
Now Compatible with GTA IV Patch up to latest Steam version
as well as EFLC latest Steam version
I have found the GTA complete edition this summer, and decided to go for a remake of old ControlCenter's for my son.
Here is the GTAIV/ELFC version to start with:
All needed files are included in the zip. Just download and unzip on your game folders where GTAIV.exe and/or EFLC.exe are.
If this is the first time you are using scripthook, gta/eflc will start with a new game, and your previous savegames will not be usable.
Thanks to all contributors from gta4forums, I was able to sort out a usable version (at least for me to play the game for fun). Most of the functions are realised using native calls (thanks aru for his c++ scripthook library)
Also thanks to you all, for not losing your faith in this project, after about a year,
I was now able to work on this code again.
With GTA4 Control Center, You can:
Edit Health and Armor, set them up to 1000.
Edit Weapon Slots and Ammo's, select from within all gta4 weapons and assign ammo.
Set Money to any amount you want/enter.
Change Game Time (Day, Hours and Minutes) - So no more late to appointments, ever daytime for stunts.
Teleport the player, if necessary including the vehicle, to any location within gta 4 (interior gets also loaded).
Set Player Invincible (ie God Mode), Tank Mode for Vehicles, etc.
Assign one of 50 console commands to hotkeys and use within game.
Now includes also a bodyguard mod. Just assign as much bodyguards as you want per hotkeys.
Save locations from game into settings file for re-using per hotkeys.
Teleport Locations Tab has also a full-sized GTA4 Map for detailed teleporting. Red Box shows player's current location (read from gta iv). The blue box is manually set location by clicking on the map with mouse, or entering the value in the textboxes. The teleport function works only when player is on foot.
You can also simply enter the new location to the CPlayer x/y/z textboxes and teleport the player to the new location.
This is now the public beta version, tested only with the DVD Version, in Windows XP 32 and
Windows 7 64bit.
Here is the latest build, directlink from my server (version is for GTA4 patch 188.8.131.52):
Sourcecode of all GTA Control Centers that I wrote
(The source-code of version 1.0.11 (gta iv 184.108.40.206 compatible version) includes the version 0.4 of aru's ScriptHook SDK Library in original, with modified SampleCustom DLL)
This is a Net.2 executable. no need to install, does not write into any files or registry.
This release has an asi plugin. The GTA4CC.asi and Scripthook.dll goes into game directory where other asi files are.
You do not need any other files to run the control center, compatible with the original xlive.dll, but all mp functions are blocked by aru's scripthook (which, I find very fair).
cheers, and happy playing...
1. Again, thanks to aru, Rick, Alexander, HazardX, and all gta4forums members who have helped.
2. You can still edit game date and time, even if you do not have xlive.dll wrapper or asi loader.
3. You do not have to start gta first. You can start the control center, change your settings, and then start the game
4. By first usage, a GTA4CCData.xml will be generated in the same folder as the executable. This is the settings file. Will be changed/saved when you save your settings (or locations, or shortcuts etc) in gta4cc.
5. If you have a very old version of gta4ccdata.xml (only if older than control center v1.0.6), please delete it, so that the new version can be generated. Alternatively, you can start this version in another folder.
6. You can assign as much bodyguards as you wish. However, GTA IV has a limit on max. peds around. When this comes, game crashes. Bodyguards are invincible. Remove them per gta4center hotkeys.
Changes on version 1.0.11:
- Now supports GTA4 version 1.0.6, Thanks aru for his great job
- Works now on Windows 7 64Bit (also developed on this OS)
- Can still use XLive wrappers, but not necessarily needed
Changes since version 1.0.7:
- Now supports GTA4 version 1.0.3, Thanks aru for his great job
- XLive wrappers no more needed, now uses only the asi methods
- Not much of functionality have been tested, I wanted to post this update asap.
Changes since version 1.0.6:
- Now included integrated bodyguard mod
- Warp to next/previous selected location command
- Reset 'Times Cheated' stat (as button and command)
Changes since version 1.0.4:
- ASI recompiled with aru's scripthook sdk 0.2.3 for GTA IV Patch 1.0.2 compatibility
- Exe recompiled for player and vehicle pool start differences for compatibility with GTA IV Patch 1.0.2
- For all that still have GTA IV version 1.0.1. If the re-uploaded version 1.0.6 of GTA4Center does not work, please try the last-good version 1.0.4: GTA4Center_v1_0.zip
Changes since version 0.9.4:
- ASI Plugin incompatibility has been fixed
- Dates & Friends Stats editor included
- ASI Plugin Functiontest moved to own window
- ASI-intern flag 'no reload delay' implemented. No ammo reduced from current weapon -> no reloads
- Tank Mode & Flight Assistance fixed (and several other fixes)
Changes since version 0.9.3:
- Repaired a bug about non-referenced variable in asi for 'safe teleports'
- Repaired bug 'Unknown Message 11' from ASI.
Changes since version 0.9.2:
- Thanks to vincentg for intensive testing, I have removed several bugs.
- Lock Doors have been removed, Drunk and Fast Reload disabled (still not working)
- Safe Teleport added (ie. when teleporting, the Z Level will be set to ground level at given x/y coords)
- GTA4CC.asi function test fixed, and expanded with error boxes on each step
- Please use attached GTA4CCData.xml for a clean start
Changes since version 0.9.1:
- Added Re-Sync to GTA4CC.asi and functiontest to see if everything works.
If not, functiontest will give some info about the problem.
Changes since version 0.9:
- Linked to aru's new scripthook.dll, the gta4cc.asi plugin now reloads when you load a game
- Also disabled hardcoded functions that were assigned to F4 to F8
- Only asi file has been changed. So if you have already downloaded the v0.9 today, just extract the new asi file in the gta iv game folder and you are done.
Changes since version v.0.1:
** As requested, download link to GTA4Center_v0_1_Build_0801_2040.zip **
- Took some time as I had to re-learn coding in c/++ after over 15 years.
- The gta4center now acts only as a frontend for the asi plugin that does all the work.
- Complete rewrite of game controlling to work in asi plugin mode.
- Should now work in 64 bit OS (could not test)
Changes since GTA4Center_v0_1_Build_0701_0159:
- Changed the Minimum Date in Player and Shortcuts pages to 01.01.2000 for compatibility with some versions