Photo

Bikes from Lost and Damned

120 replies to this topic
Bullet_Chris
  • Bullet_Chris

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 December 2008 - 10:37 AM

I thought about this.The DLC data to be already ingame.Or atleast a part of it.Or maybe they decided to remove those bikes and use them for DLC.
BTW, can someone search for cheetah in the games files?

pinky
  • pinky

"Tooled up and chibbin' ye, ya Bass".

• Members

Posted 26 December 2008 - 12:04 PM

Here is that file re uploades elsewhere. http://tjbp.net/uplo...idden Bikes.zip

It allready has spawns set up within the cargrp file and the location txt tells you how to get them easier. wink.gif

I have no problems with this working on Vista 64.

You can swap bikes out but only the Hellfury won't crash with them all, this is how the bikes were origonally discovered.

Only the Freeway can be replaced by the Deamon, and the Hellfury can be replaced by them all.

Using any other bikes is a crash to desktop whenever you get near a spawn.

The bikes use names of bikes allready in the game because this is what decides there soundgroup, using there own names wmakes them silent.

@ Bullet_Chris: There is no Cheetah in the files.

tigerx
  • tigerx

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 December 2008 - 01:05 PM

It allready has spawns set up within the cargrp file and the location txt tells you how to get them easier. wink.gif

You can swap bikes out but only the Hellfury won't crash with them all, this is how the bikes were origonally discovered.

Only the Freeway can be replaced by the Deamon, and the Hellfury can be replaced by them all.

The bikes use names of bikes allready in the game because this is what decides there soundgroup, using there own names wmakes them silent.

weird, do you still have the bench/bowling/computer/weird graphic bug???

pinky
  • pinky

• Members

Posted 26 December 2008 - 03:03 PM Edited by pinky, 26 December 2008 - 03:58 PM.

QUOTE (tigerx @ Dec 26 2008, 14:05)

weird, do you still have the bench/bowling/computer/weird graphic bug???

Never checked but I have noticed building glitches now in Bohan area, I will try something else and see if I can sort it out.

EDIT: Tried all the ways round it I could think of and there is nothing that fixed it. I have also spoken to another modder who tells me it si because the IDEs of the models are created on the fly now and the extra bikes in the vehicle.ide will be causing the problem.

The only way around for the time being this is to swap an actual bike model for one that already exists, only use the Hellfury for them all and only replace the bobber with the deamon.
The Diabolus, Hexer, Lycan and Nightblade can't be used at all for some reason using the model swap method either. Or your game will crash when one spawns.
I dont seem to get any map problems on the third island but I haven't been cruising around them extensively either.

We will probably only find out how to get them working without glitches when the DLC for the Xbox arrives and it is reverse engineered to see how adding in vehicles works.

Watinho
  • Watinho

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 December 2008 - 05:52 PM

I would laugh if somebody would have find Johnny the biker character and missions from the DLC biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

LaMuerteX
  • LaMuerteX

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 December 2008 - 07:23 PM Edited by LaMuerteX, 26 December 2008 - 07:29 PM.

I can only do work for the sellers of fast food( only mild retardation in the sale), and not crashes in game, I was bowling in a game but no more, then accepted but never begins,

apparently could be a problem withthe width of instructions and is saturated, open to further investigate a solution, but I'm also looking left and the code more fair, but I do not see what else can be.

Correct view sellers(no perfect position)
user posted image

Bugfixed(cars appeared in row without drivers)
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

a greeting.

tigerx
  • tigerx

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 December 2008 - 01:02 AM

I can only do work for the sellers of fast food( only mild retardation in the sale), and not crashes in game, I was bowling in a game but no more, then accepted but never begins,

apparently could be a problem withthe width of instructions and is saturated, open to further investigate a solution, but I'm also looking left and the code more fair, but I do not see what else can be.

ok i didn't undeerstand any of that, but did you actually get it to work perfectlY?

LaMuerteX
  • LaMuerteX

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 December 2008 - 02:49 AM

Sorry for my english, I meant that as you can see in the first image, the seller is already good, not previously appear,

but still not resolved everything, bowling not working correctly yet.

Killuminati91
  • Killuminati91

Brucie

• Members

Posted 27 December 2008 - 11:05 AM

wow the zombie is ingame without mods? Didnt mod anything, and found it. It has some tribal vinyl on it.

user posted image user posted image

pinky
  • pinky

• Members

Posted 27 December 2008 - 12:06 PM

QUOTE (Killuminati91 @ Dec 27 2008, 12:05)
wow the zombie is ingame without mods? Didnt mod anything, and found it. It has some tribal vinyl on it.

The Zombie is allready in on the consoles too, it is a gang bike and used in a couple of missions.

@Watinho: Johnny the biker is allready in as he is a mission character in the game allready.

thOma$
  • thOma$

Skull Gang: The New Movement To Move Wit

• Members

Posted 28 December 2008 - 08:59 PM

Aye, maybe I've found the Johny Klebitz, one of the character from up coming GTA IV The Lost and Damned.
It's in the componendpeds.img in pc/models/cdimages folder. The files are called ig_johnybiker. I ain't sure if is that realy him, try to check it out.

btw: nice mod smile.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

Gone Fishing

• Angels of Death MC
  • England
  • Best Writer 2010

Posted 28 December 2008 - 09:28 PM

That is him; but he's original GTA IV model. As someone spotted in the 'IVums', a new model is used in the Lost and Damned; the notable difference being that he no longer has a tattoo on his neck.

nlitement
  • nlitement

Pare mou mia pipa

• Members

Posted 28 December 2008 - 09:58 PM

Let me guess.. the Nightblade is based on the Harley-Davidson Night Train.

Any other suggestions on what bikes they're based on?

13-37
  • 13-37

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

• Members

Posted 31 December 2008 - 06:15 AM

This will replace or add? motors

QwertyAAA
  • QwertyAAA

Ceci n'est pas une pipe, c'est le logo de Rockstar

• Members

Posted 31 December 2008 - 06:19 AM

QUOTE (gamesguru @ Dec 28 2008, 21:28)
That is him; but he's original GTA IV model. As someone spotted in the 'IVums', a new model is used in the Lost and Damned; the notable difference being that he no longer has a tattoo on his neck.

Aaaand it's a prequel, mkay.

Indi
  • Indi

"Party's over, kid!"

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 31 December 2008 - 06:46 AM

I actually made Niko as Johnny, except. Not the model, well I can get Johnny's model on Niko, but then Niko looks f*cked up

pinky
  • pinky

• Members

Posted 31 December 2008 - 11:38 AM

QUOTE (Indi. @ Dec 31 2008, 07:46)
I actually made Niko as Johnny, except. Not the model, well I can get Johnny's model on Niko, but then Niko looks f*cked up

I have Johnny/Niko/Vampire character too. YOu have to do it to know eh.
user posted image

BlazeHoliday
  • BlazeHoliday

The Messenger

• Members

Posted 31 December 2008 - 11:41 AM

I wish I could be satisfied with this mod. I want all the missing textures to stop flickering and the benches to stop having train track signs.... any luck. The benches are kinda funny seeing how they still lift when you go near them.

Dhatz
  • Dhatz

editor of GTA.CZ/GTA4

• Members

Posted 02 January 2009 - 12:21 AM Edited by Dhatz, 02 January 2009 - 12:25 AM.

QUOTE (Hollaz @ Dec 23 2008, 10:36)
QUOTE (wesley123 @ Dec 23 2008, 12:31)
there are lines for a minigun and other weps in weaponstats.xml.

Also there are lines for a dodo, andromada, fighter and other planes in the handling.ide file, maybe they are in-game too?

There were no other weapon models in the weapons.img file, so either those weapon lines are just leftovers, or placed in some other IMG.

or these files are to be added in future DLC,or it is the annihilator minigun. there ale plebnty of episodic weapon slotsyou can see them in weapon replacer. and there are some files left over from SA,also found carmods which contains something about hood ovals,nitros and wheels(and only car there is admiral,so it's maybe a base for modding enabled by DLC)

DHoff
  • DHoff

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 January 2009 - 04:21 AM

Did anybody find the new street bike files from the trailer?

user posted image

Killuminati91
  • Killuminati91

Brucie

• Members

Posted 20 January 2009 - 08:03 AM

sure that its new? Looks exactly like that street bike (custom version), just the skin looks weird

UltimateGTR
  • UltimateGTR

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2009 - 02:57 PM

I have the same problem too, only Zombie spawn in the traffic, but the others nerver appear, does anyone what's the problem?

DHoff
  • DHoff

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 January 2009 - 03:22 PM Edited by DHoff, 20 January 2009 - 03:25 PM.

QUOTE (Killuminati91 @ Jan 20 2009, 03:03)
sure that its new? Looks exactly like that street bike (custom version), just the skin looks weird

I'm pretty sure it's new. Just by looking at the rear wheel and side panel of the new bike and comparing it to the NRG-900.

NRG-900
user posted image

Bike from trailer
user posted image

UltimateGTR
  • UltimateGTR

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 January 2009 - 06:02 AM

Does anyone who can use all the new bikes can make a tutorial? Thank you! biggrin.gif

pinky
  • pinky

• Members

Posted 21 January 2009 - 08:42 AM

QUOTE (UltimateGTR @ Jan 21 2009, 07:02)
Does anyone who can use all the new bikes can make a tutorial? Thank you! biggrin.gif

The link in my earlier post. smile.gif
http://www.gtaforums...st&p=1058811457

Be aware that adding the bikes will cause map problems elsewhere, just back up your files before replacing them.

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

Gone Fishing

• Angels of Death MC
  • England
  • Best Writer 2010

Posted 21 January 2009 - 11:49 AM

QUOTE (QwertyAAA @ Dec 31 2008, 06:19)
QUOTE (gamesguru @ Dec 28 2008, 21:28)

Aaaand it's a prequel, mkay.

No it's not.
It takes place at the same time as Niko's storyline.

Viscera
  • Viscera

Trick

• Members

Posted 29 January 2009 - 05:39 PM

QUOTE (Watinho @ Dec 26 2008, 17:52)
I would laugh if somebody would have find Johnny the biker character and missions from the DLC biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

I believe with the My Body Guard mod you can spawn pretty much all of peds and storyline characters and i have road around with a Johnny Klebbitz and he has a LOST jacket on. So is this him?

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Well if that is indeed him then as you see he is in the game but no L&D Missions, unfortunately, that i know of.

KillerEST
  • KillerEST

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 February 2009 - 11:44 AM

Still there are bugs? confused.gif

Hergonan
  • Hergonan

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 February 2009 - 12:35 PM

QUOTE (Viscera @ Jan 29 2009, 17:39)
Well if that is indeed him then as you see he is in the game but no L&D Missions, unfortunately, that i know of.

The diamond mission.
Both in l&d and gtaiv vanilla

arthurc
  • arthurc

They call me " The Janitor "

• Members

Posted 27 February 2009 - 12:41 PM

QUOTE (LaMuerteX @ Dec 26 2008, 19:23)

user posted image

Bugfixed(cars appeared in row without drivers)
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

a greeting.

I have something similar wen i'm playing i have lot of colours green , blue , red etc. and it crash my game and PC it always say i have errors with display drivers , i dont know its from game or i have wrong drivers but if its game fault i reinstall it !

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users