Ground Forces vs. Airships

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1,874 replies to this topic
ChristopherD
  • ChristopherD

D1RTY4L1FE

• D1RTY12
  • United-States

Posted 22 December 2008 - 06:03 PM Edited by ChristopherD, 15 July 2009 - 01:32 PM.

user posted image
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image user posted image

NOW FOR BOTH PS3 AND XBOX 360!

BoozeT has agreed to run these Matches for the Xbox side! Thanks, Booze!!! icon14.gif

The rules for the Xbox matches will be the same as on the PS3 side. Any differences will be marked with XXX .

Also, below are links to A/G War Quick Guides that will give you the basic information on the Matches.

With this said, however, I suggest that anyone interested in these matches at least skim through this post. icon14.gif

Xbox Quick Guide

MATCH TIMES:

PSN
Trial Matches: Every Sunday at 2pm EST - 7pm GMT
Elite Matches: Every Saturday at 2pm EST - 7pm GMT

XXX 360
TO BE ANNOUNCED

---------------------------------------------------------

These matches are separated into two categories; Elite Matches and Match Trials (mess about match).

ALL PS3 PARTICIPANTS MUST HAVE AllPilotsMustDie ON THEIR FRIENDS LIST!!!

XXX ALL 360 PARTICIPANTS MUST HAVE PilotsMustDie ON THEIR FRIENDS LIST!!!

PILOTS MUST NOT BLADE PEOPLE! ELITE PILOTS DON'T BLADE!

Table of Contents
BACKGROUND
MATCH OVERVIEWS
HOW TO JOIN
ELITE MATCH PARTICIPANT LIST
CURRENT GROUND TROOP STRATEGY
MEDALS
SIGS, AVATARS, & BADGES
VIDEOS

BACKGROUND

I decided I would organize the Air/Ground war proposed in the thread Annihalator Domination. These matches are for PSN and are AA off.

Here is the premise:

If you are not familiar with ||CHARGER|| and LIN93MKVIII, these guys are not only top-notch Pilots, they pride themselves on gunning down ppl on the ground with the helis’ guns (instead of slicing ppl up w/the blades like most of us).

If you have read the Annihalator Domination thread you will know that they have been tearing ppl up and ruling the skies over Liberty City unchecked, with very little resistance.

This thread/game is to put an end to this! It is time to shut these pilots down!

MATCH OVERVIEWS

Match Trials

These matches are held every Sunday at 2pm EST (7pm GMT) and will be hosted by either The_Owl, Bates_GTA or myself. They are intended to provide a place for the Captains to make sure that you have an idea of how the matches work and for them to see if you have the skills to get into the Elite Match.

It is also a match for those who are interested in playing a match like this, but aren’t really interested in ‘Taking Things Seriously’. It is strictly for fun and for practicing/messing about in. I very often want to fight Helis, but don’t really want to go all out with it and just have some fun. This is the match for this!

NOTE: There is NO list for these matches. Anyone from the Elite Match list can show up and play. If you are new (not on the participant list below) and want to play, post your interest in this thread so that you can be added to AllPilotsMustDie Friends list. If you are NOT on that account’s Friends List, you will NOT be invited. (See HOW TO JOIN below)

Elite Matches

These matches will be held every Saturday at 2pm EST (7pm GMT) and will be hosted by myself. This is where we separate the Men from the boys! In order to get into this match you MUST have played in the at least one Match Trial and be cleared by a Captain.

The Elite Matches, while still intended to be fun, should be taken seriously. ALL Ground Forces involved in these matches should have the intent of doing everything they can to actually BEAT the Pilots. This includes following the current Ground Troop Strategy and following Captain orders! If you think its lame to take a match like this seriously, or just want to mess about, then the Match Trials are the ones for you; NOT the Elite Matches! You MUST be on the Participant List below to participate in the Elite Match.

HOW TO JOIN

If you are interested in participating in these matches, post your interest and PSN in this thread and I will make sure that you are added to AllPilotsMustDie’s Friends List. Then, just show up at the designated time and you are in!

NOTE: Again, if you are NOT on the Friends List of AllPilotsMustDie, you will NOT be invited.

XXX NOTE: Again, if you are NOT on the Friends List of PilotsMustDie, you will NOT be invited.

UPDATE - 05/24: Since we started this format, I have gotten several Friend Requests to my AllPilotsMustDie account from mainly Pilots (judging by the names) with nothing in the message and no post in here. In playing these matches we have discovered (the hard way) that it is best to only play these matches with ppl who take the time to read THIS post and then post interest in the thread. So, again, to join you MUST do 2 things:

1. Post your interest in THIS thread that also states that you understand the rules.

2. Send a Friend Request to AllPilotsMustDie WITH "A/G War" in the message.

2b. XXX Expect a Friend Request from PilotsMustDie WITH "A/G War" in the message.

You will then be invited to the Match Trials (Sunday Match).

user posted image

ELITE MATCH PARTICIPANT LIST

[/td][/tr]
Ground Force Captains
Username PSN Role
ChristopherD ChristopherD Overall Organization
SuperJude™ SuperJude Distracter Company
The Owl The_Owl Sniper Company
Bates_GTA BatesAvfc

Pilots
Username PSN
||CHARGER|| ||CHARGER||
osmaeel LIN93MKVIII
Jordy. Nottzgunner69
dj.arsonizt arsonist
liam-aka-spidie liam-aka-spidie
johnwontscore johnwontscore
Lellep Lellep
Orrish Orrish
1ManArmy 1ManArmy
UH60 Easy-A
Tonksi original_tonks
Seniorbboby Seniorbboby

Ground Troops
Username PSN Role
ChristopherD ChristopherD Cpt., Overall Organization, Distracter Company
SuperJude™ SuperJude Cpt. Distracter Company
The Owl The_Owl Cpt. Sniper Company
Gta_lad SCAR-FACE-69 (I think) Sniper Company
Stev150 stev150 Sniper Company
explicitmo explicitmo Sniper Company
Bates_GTA BatesAvfc Distracter Company
docrikowski RikoBegovic Distracter Company
NikoB POSER02 Distracter Company
MitchJ90 MitchJ90 Distracter Company
osmaeel LIN93MKVIII Distracter Company
TU-Gerrish-FC TU-Gerrish-FC Distracter Company
sammyman88 psychosammeh Distracter Company
-the-cats-pyjamas Mark987 Distracter Company
Goonah Goonah Distracter Company
MC_320 MCDrank Distracter Company
Double_Deagle RobztarOne Distracter Company
J4ADM J4ADM
MarcoTheftAuto MarcoGT5
TASO TASOtheBOSS

XXX 360 Participant List
Pilots:
Member XBL gamertag
Booze T Booze T
Skimask101 Skimask619
Mae King Fuch alienworker
Seniorbboby *gamertag*
ScifenScifen514

GTs:
Member XBL gamertag
wanger69er Camo69er
Alex DeLarge AIex DeLarge
Kinko Kabuki Koshi KaPOW~! Kinko KaPOW XXV
Xboxless Blakids
Nitty Don Nitty Don
Nason Nason89
swooner swooner
Skimask101 Skimask619
chrizzc chrizzc
Beep41 Beep411
Guns N R0se Guns N R0se
LeRay0409 LeRay0409
S4T4NIC WOLF S4T4NIC WOLF
StrappedEnd StrappedEnd
leelee862leelee862
CrudeAreonz
Hawaii-5-OWential Garts
cutchocutcho85

NOTE: I am aware that there are more than 16 ppl on the PSN list. It will be FIRST ONLINE, FIRST SERVED! So get online early to guarantee your spot!
(If, at some point, we have an issue with too many ppl showing up and not being able to play, I will host a second Elite Match to be played simultaneously with the 1st match. This really has yet to become a serious issue, however.)

user posted image

CURRENT GROUND TROOP STRATEGY

The Captains understand the strategy I am about to lay out (which is basically SuperJude's plan from the beginning of these matches - SEE BELOW) so you can post here or PM them if you have questions.

Standing Orders from Captain Owl (lol...that sounds funny) for Sniper Company:

When the match starts look at the map and find a sniper rifle, Go to it and pick up armor on the way. Also pick up RPG's and a M4 if you can. Only use RPG's if you got a very high chance of a hit. M4's are to be used to fight pilots who are on foot. Using a RPG may give away your position to the pilots so move after you take the shot. If two of you go for the same sniper rifle and you pick it up first let the other guy pick it up when it respawns.
NOTE: It only takes two pick ups to get maximum ammo.

When taking up position try to find somewhere to hide (bushes, alleyways, ect.) If you have nowhere to hide try to take up position far away enough away so you don't risk getting shot in the crossfire and stick to a wall. (when I say stick to a wall I don't mean push R1. I just mean crouch next to it.)

Spread out. I won't tell where to go presicley but I'll give you a compass points. I'll be North primarily and East secondly. That means I'll be primarily be trying to position myself north of the 'Distractors' but if I can't see the action from the north (Tall buildings, too many trees to see through ect.) then I'll try to take up position to the east of the 'Distractors'. If I can't do that then I'll take up position where ever I can.

Crouch. It steadys up your aim and removes the blip from your head. You should crouch as your moving as well. It may be slower but to pilots are unlikely to see you. Only run if you are far enough not to be seen. If the blips are set to far a pilot may see your blip on the mini map and try to find you. Don't panic! If you're in or near a bush go on the center on it. If you can hide behind something do so. If you have nowhere to hide go up to a wall and don't move. This worked for me last week. Remember if you can't see there blip on the mini map they can't see yours. If they fire at the ground they may be just trying to flush you out so don't move.

If you run out of sniper ammo and you have enough time to go pick up some more and return then do so, if not take out your M4 and join the others.

Stay alive! If you get hit and you manage to get away go get health and armor ASAP.

Common sense: Please use it. You don't have to follow these orders to the letter. If you want to experiment with your strategy go ahead and please report your results.

Remember if you die I'll kill you. Also if I see anyone standing and sniping I'll send a RPG over to you.

Standing Orders from Captain Christopher (Oh Yea! lmao) for Distractor Company

DISTRACTOR COMPANY (DC) SERIES OF EVENTS DURING MATCHES

Five Minute Arming Period
1. There is a 5 minute delay in action to provide players to arm up or get Helis. All Distractor Company GTs during this period should spread out in seperate directions in order to arm up the fastest way possible We all can agree that with a full room it can be difficult to find weapon spawn points for everyone, so DO NOT follow each other around during the 1st 5 minutes.

2. With one minute left before action (4 min. into the match) it is time to get to the battle field. You should already know where to go, but (and I am bad like this, believe me) if you get confused about where to go, bring up your map and follow your teammates to the designated area. Once there, take up a defensive position somewhere between the four snipers. This will give them the best field of view when the battle starts..

NOTE: The captains may ask you to move to another spot. Please follow orders.

During the Action
Once the action starts, there are a couple of things to take into consideration:

1. STAY TOGETHER! Not so close to each other that Pilots can mow ppl down 2 and 3 at a time, but close enough so that we are all fighting the same Helis at all times. If you die, arm up and return to the field of battle as quickly as possible!

2. TAKE COVER! Standing in the middle of the street firing into the air is only gonna get you killed. Keep in mind that squatting makes it MUCH harder for the Pilots to see GTs in that it takes the dot off our heads. Combining the squat with hiding in bushes and the like helps as well. Finding a tall object to circle around as you fight is also a good method.

3. REMEMBER: The DCs job is to protect our snipers and their hiding places. We MUST keep the Helis busy and chasing us in order to give Sniper Company the best opportunity possible for a clean shot! This may occasionally (I STRESS occasionally!) mean running into the fray to turn a Helis attention from a sniper to yourself. Use your best judgement.

What to expect from Captains
The Captains will be responsible for communicating together and helping new GTs get to where they should be, both before the match and during. This may be difficult at times, but through the Mic (which I now have working on my new PS3) and/or chat, I think we can provide the GTs with at least some direction in-game. This would require that the Mics be set to Team and that ALL GTs maintain radio silence to keep it free for Captains. Take note who your Captains are and follow there lead/direction!

UPDATE - 05/24: Its interesting to note that every round we have played where we successfully exucted this plan, we have won.

user posted image

MEDALS

I have created several Medals to be awarded to players for different achievements in these matches. ALL Medals MUST be verified by a Captain. They are as follows:

GT=Ground Troop P=Pilot

Medal for:
1. M4 Kill (GT) - Get a kill w/the M4
2. Sniper Kill (GT) - Get a kill w/the Sniper
3. RPG Kill (GT) - Get a kill w/the RPG
4. Ground Dominator (GT) - Get 5 kills in a sngl round
5. Sky Dominator (P) - Get 40 kills in a sngl round
6. Sky Ghost (P) - Go five rounds without a death (may take multiple matches to achieve)
7. Ground Ghost (GT) - Go three rounds without a death (may take multiple matches to achieve)
8. Mechanic's Special (P) - Get through five rounds in a single Heli (may take multiple matches to achieve)

9. BEST OF THE BEST (P) Reach 100 kills (overall)
10. BEST OF THE BEST (GT) Reach 30 kills (overall)

SIGS, AVATARS, & BADGES
The following are available to anyone that wants to use them.

GTs Avatar Pilots Avatar

New GT Avatar:
user posted image

New Pilot Avatar:
user posted image

Signature Badges
GTs Badge Pilots Badge

SIGNATURES
General Ground Forces Sig

NOTE: I have reached the Images Used limit for a post. Simply cut & paste the following URLs into a browser to take a look at them and then can be used to add to your SIG. icon14.gif

http://i856.photobuc...D68/SIG-GTs.gif

GFs Sniper Sig

http://i856.photobuc.../SIG-Sniper.gif

GFs RPG Sig

http://i856.photobuc...8/SIG-RPG02.gif

Pilots Sig

http://i856.photobuc...8/SIG-Pilot.gif

Vid one:
Don't forget to click 'HD'...it looks way better. If anyone else is interested in filming this, let me know and we can figure out a way for you to get me the footage.

Just for the LULZ!

Vid two:
Well, here it is. Like I said before, I am still learning this stuff and am still taking footage with a handi-camm but the quality is pretty good (if you hit the 'HD' button) considering. Getting a whole new computer set-up at home by the end of april and will be able to record in actual HD. Can't wait! Anyway, I think this one is better than the previous one, and gives the Pilots a lot more exposure. And I have GOT to stop giggling like a maniac while I am recording! lol alien.gif

Vid three (series): Match footage from May 30th, 2009

A BIG thanks to LIN93 for video taping these matches! icon14.gif

Round 1, Part 1 - Algonquin

Round 1, Part 2 - Algonquin

Round 2, Part 1 - Alderney

Round 2, Part 2 - Alderney

"Chase the General" round

Vid Four (series): Match footage from June 6, 2009

Round 1, Part 1 - Algonquin

Round 1, Part 2 - Algonquin

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

Twitter - @ChristianBates_

• Members

Posted 22 December 2008 - 06:13 PM

You know im up for this, Love it.

MC.
  • MC.

LS Menace

• Members

Posted 22 December 2008 - 06:40 PM

I was hoping for a helicopter drive by vs boat drive-by kind of thing. Like air forces vs the navy or just navy vs navy drive-by or just air force vs air force drive-by. Oh well, maybe next time. This is in Free Mode right? I guess I'll sign up. Why wouldn't you want to see your family anyway? lol.gif

mylungsareburnin01
  • mylungsareburnin01

mylungsareburnin

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 December 2008 - 07:05 PM

I am all in as well, but I feel the weapons should be at least standard or powerful and why not auto aim? it is people vs huge army attack helicopters after all... tounge2.gif but regardless of the rulz I wanna join

ChristopherD
  • ChristopherD

D1RTY4L1FE

• D1RTY12
  • United-States

Posted 22 December 2008 - 07:40 PM

QUOTE (MC_320 @ Dec 22 2008, 14:40)
I was hoping for a helicopter drive by vs boat drive-by kind of thing. Like air forces vs the navy or just navy vs navy drive-by or just air force vs air force drive-by. Oh well, maybe next time. This is in Free Mode right? I guess I'll sign up. Why wouldn't you want to see your family anyway?  lol.gif

I planned an all out ground/sky/water assault on the cops awhile back that never materialized.

6 Star Mission

And you know how it is...overcrowded house, drunk uncles...that sorta thing...lol

QUOTE (mylungsareburnin01)
I am all in as well, but I feel the weapons should be at least standard or powerful and why not auto aim? it is people vs huge army attack helicopters after all...  but regardless of the rulz I wanna join

What is your PSN again, Burnin? Same as your name here?

And these pilots really are very good...I don't think AA on is going to help all that much. Doesn't matter to me either way, though. Likewise for what we set weapons to; as long as it isn't pistols only and no one uses RPGs.

mylungsareburnin01
  • mylungsareburnin01

mylungsareburnin

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 December 2008 - 07:47 PM

my psn is mylungsareburnin...I played against aces_quickstrike and it was fun. they had the rules ( I did not pick em ) at auto aim and powerful. I had the assault rifle and it was a good fight.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 22 December 2008 - 09:00 PM

Yeh I am up for this

PSN: psychosammeh

ChristopherD
  • ChristopherD

D1RTY4L1FE

• D1RTY12
  • United-States

Posted 22 December 2008 - 09:16 PM

Ground Strategy Pt. 1

I hate to discuss our strategy in an open forum where the "enemy" can read, but I don't feel like doing the "PM" or email thing so f*ckit...

I think that these Pilots are going to be seriously surprised at the challenge that faces them.

Until now, they have torn up ppl on the ground because of one simple factor. Ground forces they have encountered have been randoms in, pretty much, random FMs, so there has been no cooperation of ppl on the ground. As burnin mentioned in the other thread, when dealing with the Pilots while on the ground, you also have to cover your back against OTHER ppl on the ground.

Without that to contend with, I believe that we may end up having to add more pilots to the mix. I could be wrong though...You don't see the Helis cooperating very often either, so four Helis working together may counter our efforts.

Damn, I'm getting excited for this! Wish I didn't have to wait a week for it!

The Owl
  • The Owl

Captain of the Sniper team.

• Members

Posted 22 December 2008 - 09:26 PM

Lets bring those birds down!

PSN: The_Owl

mylungsareburnin01
  • mylungsareburnin01

mylungsareburnin

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 December 2008 - 10:27 PM

LIN93MKVIII is friggin awesome, we need auto aim with assault rifles or rpgs and at least 4 to a pilot

dov3434
  • dov3434

Gooner

• D1RTY12
  • Commonwealth

Posted 23 December 2008 - 12:06 AM

I'm up for this

PSN: dov3434

Jordy.
  • Jordy.

Matty?

• Members

Posted 23 December 2008 - 12:27 AM Edited by Jordy., 23 December 2008 - 12:30 AM.

Don't worry CHARGER, I'll help ya!

nottz69gunner

Invite me when you're ready.

EDIT: Oh wait, 9pm? Not sure if I'll be on, let alone remember, just keep this topic updated.

xxxSIDESH0Wxxx
  • xxxSIDESH0Wxxx

North Holland Hustlers

• Members

Posted 23 December 2008 - 01:22 AM

if the pilots on PS3 are as good as the ones i've seen on Xbox live, it's going to be a slaughter. the ground forces will all die repeatedly. they won't even stand a chance. however, if the pilots aren't that great, it could be a good fight. from what i've read of Chargers posts, you guys on the ground are screwed.

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

Twitter - @ChristianBates_

• Members

Posted 23 December 2008 - 01:46 AM

QUOTE (xxxSIDESH0Wxxx @ Dec 23 2008, 01:22)
if the pilots on PS3 are as good as the ones i've seen on Xbox live, it's going to be a slaughter. the ground forces will all die repeatedly. they won't even stand a chance. however, if the pilots aren't that great, it could be a good fight. from what i've read of Chargers posts, you guys on the ground are screwed.

Yeah, the pilots couldnt really be any better, its imposible with AA off.

osmaeel
  • osmaeel

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 December 2008 - 02:23 AM

add me as one of the pilots PSN------>LIN93MKVIII

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 23 December 2008 - 02:38 AM

Yeh there really good. But you must know. Us ground forces will win trust me if we use tactics its good. I have a plan.

ChristopherD can us Ground Forces allowed to drive in cars??

xxxSIDESH0Wxxx
  • xxxSIDESH0Wxxx

North Holland Hustlers

• Members

Posted 23 December 2008 - 02:49 AM

QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Dec 22 2008, 21:38)

Yeh there really good. But you must know. Us ground forces will win trust me if we use tactics its good. I have a plan.

no sammy, you're going to die. and die. and die.

(i actually hope the ground forces win, it's just that a truly great pilot who's totally comfortable in the air is unstoppable if he's smart enough to stay just out of range from ground fire.)

mylungsareburnin01
  • mylungsareburnin01

mylungsareburnin

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 December 2008 - 03:38 AM

no matter who the pilot is, I say 4 good players with aa on and mp4s and he is toast.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 23 December 2008 - 03:46 AM

QUOTE (xxxSIDESH0Wxxx @ Dec 23 2008, 02:49)
QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Dec 22 2008, 21:38)

no sammy, you're going to die. and die. and die.

(i actually hope the ground forces win, it's just that a truly great pilot who's totally comfortable in the air is unstoppable if he's smart enough to stay just out of range from ground fire.)

Lol no you love it if I die. die and die.

No the ground forces will win I have a plan.

mylungsareburnin01
  • mylungsareburnin01

mylungsareburnin

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 December 2008 - 05:44 AM

what is the plan? pm me if you need to.

llCHARGERll
  • llCHARGERll

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 December 2008 - 06:00 AM

lol devil.gif

ChristopherD
  • ChristopherD

D1RTY4L1FE

• D1RTY12
  • United-States

Posted 23 December 2008 - 06:07 AM

it's just that a truly great pilot who's totally comfortable in the air is unstoppable if he's smart enough to stay just out of range from ground fire.

While if you are caught without cover (i.e. spawn on runway), I will agree, a Heli out of your range will shred you...but other than that, the Pilots are gonna have to get within my range to get a shot at me. And this time there will be 4 or 5 guns trained on them...we will see.

can us Ground Forces allowed to drive in cars?

Yes, we can use vehicles (unless someone sees a reason not to).

ground forces will win I have a plan.

I will PM you, Sammy...we gotta compare notes. Then we pass it on and see what the others think.

Would also like to hear from ||CHARGER|| in here...make sure all this is cool with the Pilots.

Alright, gotta sleep. Again, won't be able to post again until Wednesday, probably.

This is gonna be a blast (pun intended) however it turns out. sneaky2.gif

ChristopherD
  • ChristopherD

D1RTY4L1FE

• D1RTY12
  • United-States

Posted 23 December 2008 - 06:10 AM

QUOTE (llCHARGERll @ Dec 23 2008, 02:00)
lol devil.gif

keep laughin, flyboy... tounge2.gif

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 23 December 2008 - 07:01 AM

Ok I will wait for PM.

I can't wait for this to go down its going to be awesome.

ACE_N_RANDIE
  • ACE_N_RANDIE

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 December 2008 - 07:33 AM

Wow, these battles would be great to see. Just as a spectator. Or ride along in one of the choppers.... Someone should make a video of it if you can?!

mylungsareburnin01
  • mylungsareburnin01

mylungsareburnin

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 December 2008 - 07:37 AM

I just got done playing against charger and ltrain and it was brutal. Them 2 pilots against little old me

xxxSIDESH0Wxxx
  • xxxSIDESH0Wxxx

North Holland Hustlers

• Members

Posted 23 December 2008 - 07:43 AM

QUOTE (mylungsareburnin01 @ Dec 22 2008, 22:38)
no matter who the pilot is, I say 4 good players with aa on and mp4s and he is toast.

a good pilot can stay out of auto aim range and still hit you with the heli's mini gun. and for the record, i'm not a good pilot. i'd be on the ground with you guys.

mylungsareburnin01
  • mylungsareburnin01

mylungsareburnin

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 December 2008 - 08:35 AM

well the guy I played against...he was friggin awesome. I bet if there was 4 like me ( knowing to scramble in and out of overhead cover ) we would have a good shot. Just keep popping in and out get a few shots in and then scramble to the other side and repeat.

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

Lifelong fan of the number "42"

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 23 December 2008 - 09:13 AM

You know, I would be TOTALLY DOWN FOR THIS!

After xmas of course, as I will be out of town for a couple days.

The problem I've had fighting Heli's is that my teammates have been f*cking retarded (#1) and the fact you need the right weapons, etc.

I HAVE found the secret spot of weakness on a chopper, takes about 2 clips from an M4 to set them on fire (maybe less) and I've had some success straight up sniping pilots or taking them out with the M4, but certainly nobody of the caliber I saw from CHARGER. With the distance and speed, it was damn near impossible to hit him.

Thus, I'd love to be with a decent crew since I'm SURE we'd figure out a way to beat these arrogant flyboys who need to stay up in the air less they get their asses handed to them by us regular players who were good enough to NOT need a specialty!

mylungsareburnin01
  • mylungsareburnin01

mylungsareburnin

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 December 2008 - 09:19 AM

I played against LIN93MKVIII and he is better than charger. Without auto aim and assault rifles or rpgs forget it. Might as well have a slingshot.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users