Photo

BATMOD: IV

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
25 replies to this topic
KnightProwl
  • KnightProwl

Trick

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 December 2008 - 06:49 AM Edited by KnightProwl, 22 December 2008 - 04:01 PM.

hello, my name is KnightProwl, as most of you know, i made a batman mod for SA some time ago, i have now quit modding SA, and i have moved onto GTA IV modding, with so many tools so far, and many more to come, i must say, i will enjoy making this for my favorite GTA, this will not be as a major TC, nothing like my old SA batmod, it will only consist of the main features of the old, and for whatever is possible in GTA IV, so far, i have come to a conclusion of what all will be possible, and in my mod, i will need some sort of a team to complete this, so far i have 1+ team member, his name is BatmanBeginsandTDK, he was apwart of the SA batmod, and now this one, he is my textures artist, along with his friend, and mine, Metallman, anyways, as far as that goes, i will be devoted towards this mod as long as i possibly can be, anyways, enought of the small talk, let me explane this mod in better details of what will be included for sure...

BATMOD: IV - A Batman Minimod for GTA IV

Contents:

i would like to make everything in my mod, simular, but not directly the same of batman stuff, my goal is to make stuff that is very simular, but more of a mix of all of the batman movies, like for ex, there will be some new vehicles, weapons, maps, and so forth, but not the same as one alreayd made, i will more then likely have them mixed for each category, also, this mod wont be small, but it wont be a TC eather, it will be something simular to the old GTA Gotham City mod, with custom models, and so on and so forth, so therefore, i would like for anyone whos got any talents, to draw or design some of the following

-batmobile
-batbike
-batcopter
-batboat
-weapons
-wayne manor/batcave, and other maps
-batsuit
-bruce wayne
-others/misc

and if all goes well, and the tools are out soon, we can begin with the mod and other stuff, but untill then. the mod is WIP...

Help Wanted:

We need Each of the Following...

-Vehicles Modder
-Ped/Player Modder
-Mapper
-Effects/Misc Modder
-Others

I would like to say, that i am well pleased at how well everyone, includeing me are doing with making mods for GTA IV, and to congradulate everyone, on there great tools so far, and to come, id also like to say thanks to all that helped me with my previous batmod for SA, and to ask and to be kind to mer on my journey towards this soon to be great mod for GTA IV, there are, im sure, alot of GTA IV and Batman lovers out there on these forums, and so, im asking only once, will anyone be willing to join our team, anyone whos got any skills at modding, id like to join up, and this is my only offer, cause i didnt get much help with my last batmod, and so, im not begging anymore, im only going to be polite and fair with thouse whom have got the modding capabilities and are very nice people, as ive said, im no longer begging, if no one wants to help me, thats fine, but all im doing is doing this out of my way, to help and to be kind enough, to go through this again, to give people a nice and decent mod for a game we should all love, anyways, i think i have said enough for now, please dont lock this, or say any spamming or anything stupid, cause im tring to be kind enought, and polite myself, and so i expect the same from everyone else, anyways, thank you all who continue to help me, and thanks to all the great tool makers, who have made modding possible for GTA IV, and any GTA, anyways, thanks, and peace out

KP

tigerx
  • tigerx

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 December 2008 - 06:53 AM

all sound awesome, keep working on it man.

KnightProwl
  • KnightProwl

Trick

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 December 2008 - 07:08 AM

thanks tigerx, really needed that kind of support, cause not many people like me on these forums, i mean, i might not be the best of the best at modding, but i know more then the basics, but when it comes to GTA IV modding, im gonna love it smile.gif , but yeah, thanks man for supporting me, and for all of the batman IV haters, plz eather respond nicely, or dont respond at all, thats all im asking, this mod isnt to offend or hurt anyone, im only doingthis for myself and other GTA IV and batman fans around these forums, anyways, ttyl guys, thanks, and peace

KP

BlazeHoliday
  • BlazeHoliday

The Messenger

• Members

Posted 22 December 2008 - 02:02 PM

I wish I could contribute to the team. I love the idea. I'm not any good at modeling atm, I've been in and out of modeling since San Andreas, but like I said never excelled in that area.

I do have an idea to add to the mod. Make the weather/lighting look like the movies. Always have an overcast during the day, the sun is never out. And the nights are clear and dark.

Anywho GL, I was looking to work on something the same, but with Atlantis Island and Scarface himself!!!! w0t

KnightProwl
  • KnightProwl

Trick

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 December 2008 - 02:25 PM

again, thanks for the support, and thanks for the ideas guys, for now, im only making whats possible atm, until new tools and stuff comes out for making peds, weapons, and all that for IV, but for now, ill be working on the others, such as weather, and all the rest, anyways, help is appreciated, ill be working on this untill the tools for models, and stuff come out, anyways, thanks for the support, ttyl, peace guys

KP

nerdman3000
  • nerdman3000

Nerdman Saves the Day!

• Members

Posted 22 December 2008 - 03:09 PM Edited by nerdman3000, 22 December 2008 - 03:14 PM.

Count me in, by the way, when I wanted to make GTA IV Spiderman no one said good comments like this.

Also as a fact, LC is a better as a place for Gothem then SA, though I have an Idea i'll PM your soon.

KnightProwl
  • KnightProwl

Trick

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 December 2008 - 03:18 PM

check your PM nerdman smile.gif , also, if ya would, start looking for some nice models, of the batman suit, and other models, or should we use the others from SA?, anyways, ill leave that for you to decide, anyways, as always, thanks for so many great comments, ttyl, peace

KP

nerdman3000
  • nerdman3000

Nerdman Saves the Day!

• Members

Posted 22 December 2008 - 05:32 PM

Location Map of Gothem

user posted image

Now Liberty Island is not their anymore.

Colors are:

Red = Path into Batcave

Green = Landmark

Blue = Wayne Manor

Dark Yellow = Train 2

( Train 2 is a second train, so we have 2 trains.)

SLAYERMAGGOT
  • SLAYERMAGGOT

Stay Wild

• Members

Posted 22 December 2008 - 07:15 PM

I wish you guys luck to complete this mod, it would be awesome in IV. icon14.gif
What's up with Fiesoduck? Is he working on the mod too?

KnightProwl
  • KnightProwl

Trick

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 December 2008 - 08:40 PM

hey guys, just wanted to say, thanks for all the support, and the ideas so far wink.gif , also, nerdman is making the batcave now, ill be the person who puts these models into IV, once the tools are out, and then we still need the following

-mapper
-peds/players rigger(maybe)
-effects/misc(some, i can do this too)
-others

also, id like for anyone to come on and join up, cause we need anyone whos willing, and with talent smile.gif , also, id like to know everyones opinions first hand, then we will decide as a team whats best, cause there is no I in team, we all must decide whats best for this mod, what to use and what not to use, but i will say this, i want only the important stuff, the most important, such as the maps of manor and cave, the vehicles, weapons and gadgets. and the effects and misc stuff, like placements and stuff, also id like to make this mod as fun as possible for all thouse GTA IV and batman fans out there, anyways, thanks so far for all the ideas and support, and keep them comming smile.gif , anyways, thanks, and peace guys

KP

nerdman3000
  • nerdman3000

Nerdman Saves the Day!

• Members

Posted 22 December 2008 - 09:06 PM

Hey KP, will The9thCell help us.

nerdman3000
  • nerdman3000

Nerdman Saves the Day!

• Members

Posted 22 December 2008 - 10:26 PM Edited by nerdman3000, 22 December 2008 - 10:36 PM.

Sorry for reposting.

user posted image

GTA Batman: Gotham Knights

Summery
---------

Based on Batman, GTA Batman: Gotham Knights (BGK) is a Full Batman story about the caped crusader,
with missions and edits to Liberty Citys map to make it feel like Gotham City.
With a whole new storyline, it is not about TDK and Begins, in a way,
it is more like the Comics, with gadgets, based on those from TDK and Begins.
It will include Villans like Joker, Riddler, Mr.Freeze, and Penguin.
Also Robin and Batgirl will be around to help you.

Maps
---------

Wayne Manor:

The old mansion in Alderney will be Wayne Manor, we will refernish it, and clean it to make it new,
and edit it's model to contain an interoir,
and then add some more better surrounds to it, like grass and a parking lot and so on and so forth,
with a new textures and a new design to it

Batcave :

A very big cave in the looks of a real cave, with latters, steps and all that to and from the manor,
with computers and gadgets and equipment for batmans uses,
with the diffrent exits for all diffrent types of vehicles,
and with its own private gym/training area.

Batsignal:

On top of the Police Station in Alderney near to Wayne Manor,
casting a light into the skys at night and good enough to be seen from the manor,
with a bat shaped logo at the end of the light, and some other effects

Arkyuam Asylum:

The Prision in Alderney shall now be Arkyuam Asylum.

Joker Hideout:

Joker hideout, will be in south Bohan, the old building,
where Roman is captured and is in the mission where Roman's work and home burn.

Commisionar Gordons House:

Will be one of those homes in Aldernay, near the police station.

Vehicles
----------

Batmobile :

Something of a mix between the 89and begins, the size but a diffrent shape and with wings and all that good stuff

Batbike :

Something like the batpod or the batbike from GC mod from SA, but with a diffrent view, with wings, and all that

Batcopter :

Something like the batcopter from the GC mod, but with a diifrent taste, more wings, and all that good stuff xD

Batboat :

Same as the batman forever boat, but with a new look, more wings xD

Batplane :

Simmilar to one from batman Forever.

Weapons
-------------

Grapple gun:

A regular gun, that you aim, though it does not target people, but can take you to tops of builds,
but that are not very far away, so we may have a meter that only appears when equipted, so if aiming
and the meter is green, you can swing to build because it close enough,
but if far, the metter will be red, now if you do not aim, it will be white.

Batbombs:

Just some kind of grenade in the shape of a ball with small batman wings and ears.

Batarangs:

something like a bat shaped knife, that you aim and throw.

Batcape:

We may have a batcape, though we will use SA paracute animations.

Batcaller:

A possible but maybe unlikely feature that calls a million bats to scare your enemys, like in batman begins with swat.

Well for now thats all im gonna say, for now.

KP and Nerdman3000

KnightProwl
  • KnightProwl

Trick

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 December 2008 - 10:47 PM

hey, nice logo tounge.gif , although i would prefer blue works and stuff, but oh well, anyways, we really need to get on with this one, to get this mod complete soon as we can, once them tools are out, ima start by putting the vehicles into IV, same as for weapons and gadgets, and them maps, but as for the maps go, we need the manor and batcave somehow connected to weach other, with some roads, weapons/vehicles spawns, and other great features along with that, but for now, will still need a team to a certain extent, but idk how many people or w/e, anyways, ill be getting ready to do all of the putting in game so to speak, and then we will go from there, anyways, ttyl guys, peace

KP

nerdman3000
  • nerdman3000

Nerdman Saves the Day!

• Members

Posted 22 December 2008 - 10:56 PM

QUOTE (KnightProwl @ Dec 22 2008, 22:47)
hey, nice logo tounge.gif , although i would prefer blue works and stuff, but oh well, anyways, we really need to get on with this one, to get this mod complete soon as we can, once them tools are out, ima start by putting the vehicles into IV, same as for weapons and gadgets, and them maps, but as for the maps go, we need the manor and batcave somehow connected to weach other, with some roads, weapons/vehicles spawns, and other great features along with that, but for now, will still need a team to a certain extent, but idk how many people or w/e, anyways, ill be getting ready to do all of the putting in game so to speak, and then we will go from there, anyways, ttyl guys, peace

KP

But the batcave will be full of rocks, so till then no rocks in batcave, for we will get them from IV,
and in IV because of opening doors, we can't use teleport doors, they open now, so where doors are will be empty
so when we put it in IV, we add doors and stuff from game.

KnightProwl
  • KnightProwl

Trick

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 December 2008 - 11:31 PM

ok i like the rock ideas, but for now just the cave will do, then once tools comes out, we will add latters, rocks, and other stuff to the cave and other stuff like interiors and stuff, for the manor and stuff, but for now we will just make progress by studying how to do all of this for the mod, and by making the models, and other stuff, ideas and stuff, anyways, ttyl, and thanks for all them positive comments smile.gif , peace guys

KP

KnightProwl
  • KnightProwl

Trick

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 December 2008 - 08:52 AM

hey guys, just figured id tell ya, we need another modeler, once for vehicles and weapons, atm, nerdman is busy with maps, and i cant get him to do anything but maps, and so we need another modeler, so far ive only got him, but thats not enough i still need another one or 2, my job is to put these models into GTA IV once tools are out, but for now, i need some plp whos good at making these models to come and join up, so here is what vehicles and weapons we need, in details, anyways, thanks and peace, here is the list...

Vehicles:

Batmobile - our batmobile will consist of 4 wings, 2 on the side(batman 89/ batman forever style), 2 in the middel that are spread apart(batman and robin style), with a purple engine(batman forever/Batman and robin mix style), with the shaoe of a long vehicle(batman 89/batman forever/batman and robin mix style), but the build of a tank(batman begins/tumbler) and the width of a lamborghini, 2 seated, with a weapons system and 3 exhausts, one in the middel and 2 smaller ones on the sides, with a dark black poly body, and a dark grey interior, with a few computers and difrent gadgets and controls inside...

Batbike - the batbike will be a mix of the bat missile(batman returns), and of the batpod(TDK), it will have a purple engine and 3 wings, one in the middel, and 2 on the sides, it will have wepaons, and other computers/gadgets, will be the length of the bat missile, but the shape and build of the batpod, with a 2x exhaust system...

Batcopter - will be a mix of the batcopter from the GC mod, and from a army/hunter of SA, it will be all black poly, with a few weapons, and a grey interior, it will have alot of wings, 2 big for the wings of the heli, and 1 smaller, but big for the landing gear, and one for the propellers in the back, long as the hunter from SA, but the bulky build of the GC mod batcopter...

Batboat - the batboat will be a mix of the batskiboat(returns), and the batboat from forever, it will have a purple engine and 1 big wing on the back, and 2 on the sides, it will have only 1 seat, and will consist of the grey interior as well, it will be the look of the batski, but the build of the forever batboat, also will have some computers and so on...

Weapons:

Grapple Gun - this weapons should be a mix of the 89, forever and begins grapple guns, the shape of the 89 grapple gun, with the size of the forever grapple gun, but the colors of the begins grapple gun, the grapple gun must be smaller then the begins, but about the same size as the 89 one, but more built like the forever...

Batarang - this weapons needs to be in the shape of the old batarangs, but with a golden color instead of black, but, with black edges and a holes in it to where you and use it as a knife or a projectile, it needs to be a big batarang, but not as big as some, medium sized...

Batbombs - this weapon needs to be all black, simular to the batarang, but its a bomb instead, the batbomb needs to have a look as the one from the batman and robin movie, but all red, with a black tint to it, and with a ball and button to activate/deactivate, about the same size as the batarang from batman forever but its a bomb not a batarang...

anyways, just let me know on here or on PM if anyone wants to help, plz help where ya can guys, anyways, thanks, and if anymore details is needed, just let me know wink.gif , ttyl, peace guys

KP

nerdman3000
  • nerdman3000

Nerdman Saves the Day!

• Members

Posted 23 December 2008 - 02:27 PM

New edit

GTA Batman: Gotham Knight

Summery

GTA Batman Gotham Knight, is based on the Christopher Nolan films,
with missions and edits to Liberty Citys map to make it feel like Gotham City.
With a whole new storyline, it is about TDK and Begins,
with gadgets, based on those from TDK and Begins.
It will include Villans like Joker, Riddler, Scarecrow, and Two Face and more.

Maps

Wayne Manor:

The old mansion in Alderney will be Wayne Manor, we will refernish it, and clean it to make it new,
and edit it's model to contain an interoir,
and then add some more better surrounds to it, like grass and a parking lot and so on and so forth,
with a new textures and a new design to it.

Batcave:

A very big cave in the looks of a real cave, with latters, steps and all that to and from the manor,
with computers and gadgets and equipment for batmans uses,
with the diffrent exits for all diffrent types of vehicles,
and with its own private gym/training area.

Batsignal:

On top of the Police Station in Alderney near to Wayne Manor,
casting a light into the skys at night and good enough to be seen from the manor,
with a bat shaped logo at the end of the light, and some other effects Arkyuam Asylum:The Prision in Alderney shall now be Arkyuam Asylum.

Joker Hideout:

Joker hideout, will be in south Bohan, the old building,
where Roman is captured and is in the mission where Roman's work and home burn.

Commisionar Gordons House:

Will be one of those homes in Aldernay, near the police station.

Vehicles

Batmobile:

The Tumbler is Back

Batpod:

Batpod is back too.

Batcopter:

Something like the batcopter from the GC mod, but with a diifrent taste, more wings, and all that good stuff.

Batboat:

Same as the batman forever boat, but with a new look, more wings.

Batplane:

Simmilar to one from batman Forever.

Weapons

Grapple gun:

A regular gun, that you aim, though it does not target people, but can take you to tops of builds,
but that are not very far away, so we may have a meter that only appears when equipted, so if aiming
and the meter is green, you can swing to build because it close enough,
but if far, the metter will be red, now if you do not aim, it will be white.

Batbombs:

Just some kind of grenade in the shape of a ball with small batman wings and ears.

Batarangs:

Something like the Batman logo , that you aim and throw.

Batcape:

We may have a batcape, though we will use SA paracute animations.

Batcaller:

A possible but maybe unlikely feature that calls a million bats to scare your enemys, like in batman begins with swat.

Well for now thats all im gonna say, for now.

KP and Nerdman3000

nerdman3000
  • nerdman3000

Nerdman Saves the Day!

• Members

Posted 24 December 2008 - 02:54 AM

Me and KP are constanly arguing fans, about if we base the mod on the comics or after the Dark Knight.

Gta_Sailer
  • Gta_Sailer

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 December 2008 - 03:18 AM

Sounds great KnightProwl, i wish you luck and a cookie.gif !

KnightProwl
  • KnightProwl

Trick

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 December 2008 - 04:46 AM

hey guys, so far so good, and thanks for the great nice replys colgate.gif , id like to say thanks for all the interest to date on my mods for GTA, i plan to work long and hard on this one, i really hope this one is as good if not better then the SA batmod of mine, we still need help, but for this is our planning stage, to make sure we do this right and make this a mod to remember, id also like to say thanks for the PMs i keep getting and sooner or later, someones gonna help, i can feel it tounge.gif , anyways, thanks again for all this support, ttyl guys, peace

KP

nerdman3000
  • nerdman3000

Nerdman Saves the Day!

• Members

Posted 24 December 2008 - 04:51 AM

QUOTE (KnightProwl @ Dec 24 2008, 04:46)
hey guys, so far so good, and thanks for the great nice replys colgate.gif , id like to say thanks for all the interest to date on my mods for GTA, i plan to work long and hard on this one, i really hope this one is as good if not better then the SA batmod of mine, we still need help, but for this is our planning stage, to make sure we do this right and make this a mod to remember, id also like to say thanks for the PMs i keep getting and sooner or later, someones gonna help, i can feel it tounge.gif , anyways, thanks again for all this support, ttyl guys, peace

KP

Hey I am helping yeah, Im your friend, by the way, merry christmas, it's only 2 days away, well Christmas Day is, tommorows Christmas Eve, so Happy Jesus Birth Day!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

KnightProwl
  • KnightProwl

Trick

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 December 2008 - 04:57 AM

yeah, merry christmas guys, and a happy new year, wich is only a week away, 2009 baby, ill be 19 yahoo..., anyways, happy birthday jesus, you are all in our hearts, hopefully xD anyways, peace guys smile.gif

KP

nerdman3000
  • nerdman3000

Nerdman Saves the Day!

• Members

Posted 24 December 2008 - 04:58 AM Edited by nerdman3000, 24 December 2008 - 05:00 AM.

QUOTE (KnightProwl @ Dec 24 2008, 04:57)
yeah, merry christmas guys, and a happy new year, wich is only a week away, 2009 baby, ill be 19 yahoo..., anyways, happy birthday jesus, you are all in our hearts, hopefully xD anyways, peace guys smile.gif

KP

And here is my tribute to Jesus

Yup, Jesus you will survive (in the afterlife) and watch the buses.

julfly
  • julfly

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 January 2010 - 12:13 AM

up

Dwnloader
  • Dwnloader

ÜBer Grand Theft Auto Gamer

• Members

Posted 17 January 2010 - 02:50 PM

This mod sounds cool! Hope u'll get it done. I like'd to help ya out, but i don't know how to code or something like that, i can model but not good at it biggrin.gif

Luck and that sh*t..

SLAYERMAGGOT
  • SLAYERMAGGOT

Stay Wild

• Members

Posted 18 January 2010 - 03:29 PM

WTF, why do you f*cking bump this sh*t old useless topic? sneaky2.gif
In this topic i see no ingame pics and it seems there is no progress at all, just some dreams which never had come true.
A wonder, that this topic is not locked at all.
That's why i reported it. icon14.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users