• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic
nksj28
  • nksj28

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 December 2008 - 08:32 PM

Hi all,
I've been stuck on the San Andreas 2 part of GTA1 (Tequila Slammer). I've gotten 3,000,000 points and I'm ready to see El Burro and get out of there, but I can't find the Red Clam Bar. I know it's supposed to be in Northeast Aye Valley, but that just seems to be the highway. Can anyone help?

bolha
  • bolha

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 January 2009 - 10:40 PM

I had the same doubt when played gta for the first time in December 1997. First I thought Northeast Aye Valley was only region in blue, the highway, but looking better the sky blue area also belong to region. Red's Clam Bar is in lime point and face-east.
user posted image

_Silent.Bob_
  • _Silent.Bob_

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 March 2009 - 11:38 PM

Hi!

Bolha is right, but shouldn't you have a red marker pointing to it? In every chapter of the first GTA, when you get the required amount of points, your score turns red, you get a message telling you to meet some guy at some place, and a second marker (RED, yellow is for telephone missions)) is added showing you where to go.

I know it's a bit late to answer but it might help someone else.

Cheers,

Silent Bob.

Ben_Dover
  • Ben_Dover

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 December 2009 - 09:32 PM

Me too I had some problems because after I got 3 000 000 points in Tequila I had no message and no red arrow.. (I'm playing with the free classic version of rockstar games on their website.. I tought I needed some more.. I had more than 4 000 000 points and no red arrow.. I went to the bar (the lime point) without the red arrow and it worked lol

I think there are some problems with the game.. because I can only run it one time and after it doesn't work anymore.. I had to install it again in another directory and it works another time.. lol.. and when MSN messenger is open and someone try to talk to me when I'm on the game, the game stop like if I hit Esc + Enter and (close the game by the normal way)

Greer55
  • Greer55

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2011 - 08:18 AM

Strange, Ben, i have acquired 3,000,000 and still no issues. The game is fine, i assure you. I have crossed this line not once.

Girish
  • Girish

• India

Posted 20 September 2011 - 09:10 AM

Please check the date of the last post before posting. This topic is 2 years old.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users