Girl Loses Virginity...

152 replies to this topic
TheSpankerDom
  • TheSpankerDom

Spankin

• Members

Posted 21 December 2008 - 07:58 AM

QUOTE (Sergi @ Dec 21 2008, 06:58)
QUOTE (EaStSiDe SoUlJa @ Dec 21 2008, 06:41)
QUOTE (Sergi @ Dec 21 2008, 06:17)
Well I have 2 things to add. 1 thing is that sh*t was hilarious. 2 however is this isn't news and shouldn't have ever been made public in the 1st place. 1st off that is that girls personal buisness and having the whole internet talking about her and her sex life is probably something she didn't anticipate. This has to be embarrising not only to her but her father as well. Her personal buisness shouldn't be over the internet for people to try to judge her. Having comments like "I'd hit it" or "That's nasty she's a slut" or anything similar is not something that she should have to be experiencing. How in the hell did the media get a hold of this sh*t in the 1st place?

lol fail.

umm how is that a fail you dumbf*ck? I didn't notcie it was a fake article until I was told.

So you=FAIL. Dumbass

Dude the 5th post in this thread is about how it's fake

Sergi
  • Sergi

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 21 December 2008 - 08:24 AM

QUOTE (TheSpankerDom @ Dec 21 2008, 07:58)
Well I have 2 things to add. 1 thing is that sh*t was hilarious. 2 however is this isn't news and shouldn't have ever been made public in the 1st place. 1st off that is that girls personal buisness and having the whole internet talking about her and her sex life is probably something she didn't anticipate. This has to be embarrising not only to her but her father as well. Her personal buisness shouldn't be over the internet for people to try to judge her. Having comments like "I'd hit it" or "That's nasty she's a slut" or anything similar is not something that she should have to be experiencing. How in the hell did the media get a hold of this sh*t in the 1st place?

lol fail.

umm how is that a fail you dumbf*ck? I didn't notcie it was a fake article until I was told.

So you=FAIL. Dumbass

Umm actually it's not. It's not revealed it's fake until later on.

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 21 December 2008 - 08:38 PM

QUOTE (Sergi @ Dec 21 2008, 03:24)
QUOTE (TheSpankerDom @ Dec 21 2008, 07:58)

lol fail.

So you=FAIL. Dumbass

Umm actually it's not. It's not revealed it's fake until later on.

Actually, it is revealed more than once in this topic.....some of us were just doing our own research at the same time it was being produced here and caught up to demonstrate that it is fake, each in turn of return to the GTAForums.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users