Photo

Glitch: Get stuck inside Sunshine Autos

2 replies to this topic
Heihachi_73
  • Heihachi_73

Hey! My cab!!

• Members

Posted 19 December 2008 - 07:44 PM

I just found that you can get stuck inside the VC version of GTA3's import/export garage (one of the Sunshine Autos assets prior to getting the $9000 out the front). The red tool chests are not entirely solid; you can jump through the top of them. If you jump on a car and get into the large cabinet at the back, Tommy can't get back out without dying or reloading the game.

The computer inside the garage is solid, but the red box next to it has bad collision properties and you can walk on nothing a foot or so above it (similar to the roof of Marco's Bistro in GTA3). Upon getting stuck in the red cabinet on PS2, the camera quickly goes around in circles if Tommy is standing still or crouching.

Also, I noticed the Landstalker (first vehicle to collect on this mission) still has the GTA3 LC R29 plate on the back!

asimov
  • asimov

up Debts!

• Members

Posted 22 December 2008 - 01:47 AM

There are so many non-solid textures in the game it's not really an issue, unless you can do something cool with it.

Ultraussie
  • Ultraussie

With Sexy Company of CowGirl69 :P

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 January 2009 - 07:43 AM

My thread about the Packer-garage glitch on thegtaplace.com: http://www.thegtapla...showtopic=20777

But LOL about your glitch tounge.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users