STEAL THIS GAME!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
161 replies to this topic
blckvec
  • blckvec

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 December 2008 - 04:47 AM

Piracy is simple. Make a good single player game and it will be pirated. Make a good multiplayer game and people will buy it. Games like Battlefield 1942, Call of duty, WOW..... if gaming companies were smart they'd all be trying to make a MMO. GTAIV is a singleplayer game that just happens to a have a multiplayer option.

creat3d22
  • creat3d22

Habs fan, for about 2 weeks every year...

• Members

Posted 18 December 2008 - 04:52 AM

QUOTE (blckvec @ Dec 17 2008, 23:47)
..... if gaming companies were smart they'd all be trying to make a MMO.

... then we'd be stuck with nothing but MMO's mercie_blink.gif

livilaNic
  • livilaNic

Got Milf?

• Members

Posted 18 December 2008 - 04:57 AM

QUOTE (blckvec @ Dec 17 2008, 22:47)
Piracy is simple.  Make a good single player game and it will be pirated. Make a good multiplayer  game and people will buy it. Games like Battlefield 1942, Call of duty, WOW.....  if gaming companies were smart they'd all be trying to make a MMO. GTAIV is a singleplayer game that just happens to a have a multiplayer option.

sh*t that would suck. I couldn't imagine GTA not being SP. I'm getting old though. So gaming probably won't be as important (when they go full on MP) as it is now. When and if that time comes.

They should find a middle ground though. Heh if it has to be dl'd (steam, d2d, etc) to do that I'm down. I do love swag though. That's why I'm still pissed that theres no CE/subway map for this release on PC. I'd love to frame and hang that sh*t up. In my game room. Guess I could shell out the cash for the 360/PS3 CE meh...

yogibbear
  • yogibbear

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 December 2008 - 05:04 AM

QUOTE (UndeadDevil @ Dec 18 2008, 02:28)
I am classed as a Pirate. I download games and play them for a day or two, at this point I either get bored of the game and uninstall it or buy it.
Many games that come out do not provide demo's, and those that do normally only have 1% of the game included these days, some are even pre-release demos (Crysis Demo for example)

Games "Pirated" by me in past 3 Months:
Downloaded Diablo 2 + LOD = I bought Battle Chest from eBay (+ Starcraft Battle Chest) < This is 60UKP to them after I "pirated" one of there games
Downloaded Fallout 3 = Bought via play.com
Downloaded GTA IV after properly cracked = Bought via Steam, then refunded via Steam and bought from my local "Game" Store (Steam charged almost twice as much!) *No Demo, its a sandbox so not practical for demo*
Downloaded World of Goo = Bought via Official Site *No Demo*
Downloaded Call of Duty - World at War = Not Bought and now Uninstalled due to it being CoD3.5
Downloaded NFS:Undercover = Not Bought, Uninstalled *No Demo*
Downloaded Spore = Bought via eBay (Got it cheap from South Africa within 5 days) *No Demo*
Downloaded Tomb Raider Underworld = Uninstalled, will buy next month
Downloaded Left 4 Dead = Bought after I finished first "movie" *No Demo Now*
Downloaded Sacred 2 = Uninstalled within 30 mins *No Demo*

Am I the only person who's like this?

Lastly, Bender Anti-Piracy (YouTube)

No you're not weird.

I've bought 12 games this year. Pirated maybe 5 just to check if they were any good.

This saved me from the perils of: Turok (PC), Farcry 2 (PC), and Spore (all considered completely rubbish by me vs. what the reviews + developers told me)

So of the potential purchases i made 12/15 = 80% = ~$1000 AUD (Some of the purchases included: Fallout 3, GTAIV, L4D, Stalker:CS, GRID, Mass Effect, Crysis (only bought it this year), Abe's Odysee and Exodus through Steam, Dead Space, The Witcher: EE and Prince of Persia)

So i'm probably an above average game consumer. I avoid DRM like it is the curse. Love Valve and Steam (because it actually does something useful for me). Instantly crack or patch out any DRM on games that i just have to have. E.g. Dead Space. Really did not want to buy this due to the DRM, but ended up caving after trying it out and now own it, but patch it so i don't lose any activation credits. Yes i know a tonne of the games listed above used Securom, and i hate it. But i really do have to give them my money despite how much they want to S&*T with my PC.

dr.whiz
  • dr.whiz

Trick

• Members

Posted 18 December 2008 - 05:10 AM

there's no way im gonna read through all these pages but i just gotta say i agree with the original poster to a 100%. my thoughts exactly, and i'm sure, many others' as well.

although, i can understand why it's kind of "taboo" to talk about pirated copies of this game on this forum. by having a no tolerance of that kind of talk, we get to bypass the otherwise huge never ending arguing against people using pirated copies and people using retail copies.

i've never bought any software ever i don't think, except for a very few number of games. and i'm a software engineer so you can't make me feel bad for the people behind the stuff that i get for free since i'm one of them. i always, too, use itunes as an example of the way you're supposed to deal with piracy. and with games, multiplayer is a good way to go. and with movies, movie theaters and exclusive dvd/bluray boxes filled with extra content might be the way to go, and with software, well make it free for enthusiasts and make companies pay. shouldn't be harder than that.

dannythepetrock
  • dannythepetrock

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 December 2008 - 05:13 AM

QUOTE (keta-trypt @ Dec 18 2008, 04:15)
I believe software is like art. If you really like what you are doing, you will do it, even if there is no reward. You will do it just for the sake of doing it, and to enjoy the final result..

but thats not what we are taught to do. We are taught to compete for the highest paying job so we can have life better then our neibors.. its so wrong..

I really think the world needs to come to a realization very soon. Because the truth is, all we need is 1)water 2)food 3)shelter..

anything other then that is not nessasary. its a hobby. A past time. a GAME.

its sooo wrong for people to make a living off of stuff like this. There are people on this planet STARVING.. and you sit there and make a f*cking game... a game? Whats wrong with you? are you so blind as to not see what is happening on this planet?

a) software is nothing like art.
b) the USSR failed pretty badly. just saying.
c) people starve because of intricate, inter-related factors such as ignorance, apathy and corruption.

dr.whiz
  • dr.whiz

Trick

• Members

Posted 18 December 2008 - 05:21 AM

yeah, while software is architectured and designed, it is not like art. art is not dependent on development, while software is heavily dependent on development. it's moving forward, that's the point. with art, it's static. only the things around it changes, not the creation itself.

keta-trypt
  • keta-trypt

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 December 2008 - 05:23 AM

QUOTE (TruXter @ Dec 18 2008, 04:26)
QUOTE (keta-trypt @ Dec 18 2008, 04:15)
I believe software is like art. If you really like what you are doing, you will do it, even if there is no reward. You will do it just for the sake of doing it, and to enjoy the final result..

but thats not what we are taught to do.  We are taught to compete for the highest paying job so we can have life better then our neibors.. its so wrong..

I really think the world needs to come to a realization very soon. Because the truth is, all we need is 1)water 2)food 3)shelter..

anything other then that is not nessasary. its a hobby. A past time. a GAME.

its sooo wrong for people to make a living off of stuff like this. There are people on this planet STARVING.. and you sit there and make a f*cking game... a game? Whats wrong with you? are you so blind as to not see what is happening on this planet?

People starve because they lived generations in the fricken desert.
People are starving because They don't know how to spell necessary or when to use the word "than" instead of the word "then".

Some people are starving because they are too lazy to work for what they need. They think it is wrong to request someone make trade for the goods provided. They are starving because it wouldn't be "gangsta" enough to work at cluckin bell to come up with enough money to buy a car to get to a location with a better job and pay. We have people starving because militant rule that governs a village, a village that is happy where they , because they know of nothing better. It would be wrong to change what they do not want changed, it would be wrong to force your opinion on them.
there are people starving because a worthless lil prick is in a forum ranting about how effort paying off is wrong, because he is too broke dick to go get a job and earn what he has.

oh man you dont have any idea do you? Ok. start with the basics. The world is controled by a handful of people that have so much wealth they havn't the slighest idea what to do with... were talking about Exxon, GE, and the Federal Reserve, amoung others. They all are the founding fathers of the economy as we know it today, and have very close ties to the North American gov't. I say north american because stepen harper practally sleeps with bush. oh by the way im pretty sure obama will be bribed, or assinated if he tries anything too big.

Does it occur to you that countries such as ethiopia were indirectly destroyed by North america? hmmm.. more directly what about Iraq? you stand behind your master(the gov't) without even asking the questions yourself.. you just take their word for it.. Just like they want.

It is this handfull of corperations that keeps the world going as we know it. They lay out the rules. And the rule is, we are slaves to the all mighty dollar. you may not think so.. but if you dont.. try to eat your money and see where it gets you.. ok that didnt do so well... maybe build a house out of it? ok maybe not.. but the point is, money isnt anything but a continual debt. You need to give it to sombody to get anything for it...

its THE single biggest scam in the history of man kind. Is to get people to work their lives away without even relizing it. Because if they dont, they dont get to live. Simple as that..

Is this the world you want your childern growing up in?

do you think your better then anyone else on this planet?

now back to the game. You go make your silly game and forget about the real world. Obviously its too intense for you to manage. but when the dollar completly collapses, dont come to me begging for anything in my garden. Dont come begging me for any of that..you can go play your games. just lets say I told you so.

Lets just hope most of what I have said/prophicized isnt true, debts are dropped, and the amero is introduced.

livilaNic
  • livilaNic

Got Milf?

• Members

Posted 18 December 2008 - 05:24 AM Edited by livilaNic, 18 December 2008 - 05:27 AM.

QUOTE (dr.whiz @ Dec 17 2008, 23:21)
yeah, while software is architectured and designed, it is not like art. art is not dependent on development, while software is heavily dependent on development. it's moving forward, that's the point. with art, it's static. only the things around it changes, not the creation itself.

The thought of the creation though. Would that be considered art?

keta-trypt
  • keta-trypt

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 December 2008 - 05:29 AM

QUOTE (dr.whiz @ Dec 18 2008, 05:21)

what are you talking about? The Third dimention in paintings wasnt introduced untill the middle ages, somewhere inbetween 1000-1500AD.. Tell me thats not a form of "development"

I dont kno the exact year n too busy writing an essay for school to look it up.

dr.whiz
  • dr.whiz

Trick

• Members

Posted 18 December 2008 - 05:29 AM

QUOTE (livilaNic @ Dec 18 2008, 05:24)
QUOTE (dr.whiz @ Dec 17 2008, 23:21)

The thought of the creation though, would be considered art though. Yes? No?

yeah i guess you could say that. but then i guess it comes down to one's definition of art. to me, art is something like music, painting etc. you're that type of person. but if you're good at software design, you're just another nerd, ain't nothing artsy about it, in that sense smile.gif

dr.whiz
  • dr.whiz

Trick

• Members

Posted 18 December 2008 - 05:32 AM

QUOTE (keta-trypt @ Dec 18 2008, 05:29)

what are you talking about? The Third dimention in paintings wasnt introduced untill the middle ages, somewhere inbetween 1000-1500AD.. Tell me thats not a form of "development"

you're totally missing the point. you're saying you believe that art is dependent on development? of course things are going to change, that's why there's a big difference in paintings and such from different periods of time, but development is not what drives painting. if you believe so, then maybe we can end the discussion here, cause i'm not gonna try and convince you.

shady911
  • shady911

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 December 2008 - 05:50 AM

TOTALY agree, whos going to buy a game thats all screwed up with bugs and Unable to play in multiplayer mode???

i mean come on, now with these issues about this game whos gona go BUY it? a person with IQ over 1 will realize that this game is buggy i should download a pirated version and try it before i buy it.

NO ZUT trying a game before buying it isnt bullsh*t its the right thing to do

you tell me you buy cloths just pick one and leave? without even try see if it fits you?

from now i know that i will never EVER buy a game untill i try a demo frist

Jops
  • Jops

Thug

• Members

Posted 18 December 2008 - 06:01 AM

Most people are tools begging to be taken advantage of. Natural born suckers.

As far as ripping people off goes, I think its wrong if the person doesn't deserve it. Thats a personal standard. There is no right or wrong, morals are an illusion we are born into. They exist only in our heads.

Nonetheless they exist and have an effect on our emotions. In my personal opinion if the world isn't mature enough to be rid of money than money can f*ck itself. Steal on.

(justifcation)

keta-trypt
  • keta-trypt

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 December 2008 - 06:05 AM

QUOTE (dr.whiz @ Dec 18 2008, 05:32)

you're totally missing the point. you're saying you believe that art is dependent on development? of course things are going to change, that's why there's a big difference in paintings and such from different periods of time, but development is not what drives painting. if you believe so, then maybe we can end the discussion here, cause i'm not gonna try and convince you.

I think I understand what you mean.. But what I mean.. is people make paintings for the fun of it. They evolve over time, becoming more complex, taking on different meanings. But they are not forced. Not too often artists set a criteria, or a deadline.

why should games be any different? Id be so happy to VOLENTEER time to rockstar games if only it was a non-profit organization. Obviously not as many games would be coded as quickly, but im sure the end result would be so much better, seems there would be no greed involved.

Thats my point.

I dont want to take advantage of anyone, but I dont want to get taken advantage of ither.

oc student
  • oc student

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 18 December 2008 - 06:05 AM

QUOTE (Jops @ Dec 18 2008, 06:01)

As far as ripping people off goes, I think its wrong if the person doesn't deserve it. Thats a personal standard. There is no right or wrong, morals are an illusion we are born into. They exist only in our heads.

Nonetheless they exist and have an effect on our emotions. In my personal opinion if the world isn't mature enough to be rid of money than money can f*ck itself. Steal on.

(justifcation)

Morals are there to support our society, you left wing nutjob. If everyone stole from each other (which is what you are supporting) then we would all be back in the Stone Age. And plus R* never deserved to even read your horrendous post let alone be stolen from.

creat3d22
  • creat3d22

• Members

Posted 18 December 2008 - 06:09 AM

QUOTE (keta-trypt @ Dec 18 2008, 00:23)
oh man you dont have any idea do you? Ok. start with the basics. The world is controled by a handful of people that have so much wealth they havn't the slighest idea what to do with... were talking about Exxon, GE, and the Federal Reserve, amoung others. They all are the founding fathers of the economy as we know it today, and have very close ties to the North American gov't. I say north american because stepen harper practally sleeps with bush. oh by the way im pretty sure obama will be bribed, or assinated if he tries anything too big.

Does it occur to you that countries such as ethiopia were indirectly destroyed by North america? hmmm.. more directly what about Iraq? you stand behind your master(the gov't) without even asking the questions yourself.. you just take their word for it.. Just like they want.

It is this handfull of corperations that keeps the world going as we know it. They lay out the rules. And the rule is, we are slaves to the all mighty dollar. you may not think so.. but if you dont.. try to eat your money and see where it gets you.. ok that didnt do so well... maybe build a house out of it? ok maybe not.. but the point is, money isnt anything but a continual debt. You need to give it to sombody to get anything for it...

its THE single biggest scam in the history of man kind. Is to get people to work their lives away without even relizing it. Because if they dont, they dont get to live. Simple as that..

now back to the game. You go make your silly game and forget about the real world. Obviously its too intense for you to manage. but when the dollar completly collapses, dont come to me begging for anything in my garden. Dont come begging me for any of that..you can go play your games. just lets say I told you so.

Lets just hope most of what I have said/prophicized isnt true, debts are dropped, and the amero is introduced.

QFT

This man speaks the truth.

The only thing I would add is that the groups behind the "handful of corporations" are the same people controlling government, no matter where on Earth you live.

This is a good introduction: Wake Up Call

keta-trypt
  • keta-trypt

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 December 2008 - 06:11 AM

QUOTE (oc student @ Dec 18 2008, 06:05)
QUOTE (Jops @ Dec 18 2008, 06:01)

(justifcation)

Morals are there to support our society, you left wing nutjob. If everyone stole from each other (which is what you are supporting) then we would all be back in the Stone Age. And plus R* never deserved to even read your horrendous post let alone be stolen from.

No hes saying if u rip people off be prepaired to get ripped off..

Jops
  • Jops

Thug

• Members

Posted 18 December 2008 - 06:11 AM

QUOTE (oc student @ Dec 18 2008, 06:05)

Morals are fast in loose in society. We justify everything, even murder you hypocrite. Im not left-wing by the way but I find it curious that is your gut reaction. You must be some kind of nationalist or something

I never said we should be stealing from one another, thats your (wrong) interpretation. What I said was people who deserve it should be stolen from, and R* does deserve it. They are not honest people.

My gripe is with moral zealots who are more or less full of sh*t.

mthmob
  • mthmob

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 December 2008 - 06:13 AM Edited by mthmob, 18 December 2008 - 06:23 AM.

Agree with the OP 100% And if you don't see the clear logic in his arguments, your ignorent and naive, simple.

I don't get the fact that Demo's are a rare release now a days.. demo's was the ultimate way to see how a game would perform on your computer, let alone see if the gameplay was something for you..

Today the gaming industry wants you to waste your money on them before you have any idea on how the game runs, and even if its something for you...

Its like buying a movie with out being able to see a trailer first...
Buying a car with out a test drive....
Buying an appartment with out seeing it...
Putting food in your mouth with out the proof that its actuelly food your putting in your mouth, all you got is some rocker dude on the side saying eat this food, your mouth lives up to the minimum req for eating this food, go ahead, but you can't taste it first, you have to swallow the hole damn thing right away...

Give us some Demo's and alot of ppl will start to leave the pirate community. Ofcause demo's will never solve the pirate issues, but alot of ppl are there only to test games before wasting hard earned cash on it.

QFT

The only thing I would add is that the groups behind the "handful of corporations" are the same people controlling government, no matter where on Earth you live.

You speak the truth my brother. The small elite of the world owns the entire industriel world, and every government influenced by these industries. We are nothing but slaves, mislead by entertainment in every form, so that we never wake up...

keta-trypt
  • keta-trypt

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 December 2008 - 06:30 AM

QUOTE (creat3d22 @ Dec 18 2008, 06:09)
QUOTE (keta-trypt @ Dec 18 2008, 00:23)

QFT

cool never seen that movie before. Thanks ! tounge.gif

another good one is Zeigiest: annundum
http://video.google....205277695921912

HigherStrife
  • HigherStrife

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 December 2008 - 06:37 AM

just shut the hell up and download the damn game.

This comment is not directed towards anyone in particular sigh.gif

abottig
  • abottig

tinyurl.com/2glbsx

• Members

Posted 18 December 2008 - 07:05 AM

@TRUXTER:

Just because you think it is wrong to prevent theft and you found some old  miss quoted M$  phrase, does not mean you have a right to be and do what ever you want while on someone else's website.

i didn't "misquote" microsoft. do your research.

here's a link to the quote i referenced in the first post:
http://arstechnica.c...hoose-microsoft

the second quote i used comes from bill gates in in july 19th issue of The Economist, in an editorial titled "Piracy: Look for the Silver Lining"

Gates says:
"It's easier for our software to compete with Linux when there's piracy than when there's not."

i have not "misquoted" anyone, and these quotes are not "old."
the first one is from 2007 and the gates quote is from five months ago.

To keep this place running, they have to stop that type of topic at the
first sprout, otherwise the advertisers will drop this site in a flash. It is in the policy they agreed to when they  signed up for advertisement.

this thread is still here. gtaforums is still here. and, there is nothing illegal or remotely illegal, or anything instructing you to do anything illegal in this entire thread. this discussion is in-bounds.

as for the rest of your reply: making sweeping assumptions of one's personal life is called prejudice my friend. i'd rather be a pirate than be prejudiced.

dr.whiz
  • dr.whiz

Trick

• Members

Posted 18 December 2008 - 07:49 AM

QUOTE (keta-trypt @ Dec 18 2008, 06:05)
QUOTE (dr.whiz @ Dec 18 2008, 05:32)

I think I understand what you mean.. But what I mean.. is people make paintings for the fun of it. They evolve over time, becoming more complex, taking on different meanings. But they are not forced. Not too often artists set a criteria, or a deadline.

why should games be any different? Id be so happy to VOLENTEER time to rockstar games if only it was a non-profit organization. Obviously not as many games would be coded as quickly, but im sure the end result would be so much better, seems there would be no greed involved.

Thats my point.

I dont want to take advantage of anyone, but I dont want to get taken advantage of ither.

you're basically saying you want an open-source community for games?

but yeah, of course a lot of things would be better if games weren't controlled by big businesses, however i think you're underestimating how big of a difference it would be time-wise to develop a game for a pay check and to develop a game for fun. the paycheck is very important in driving the development further and developing effectively and fast. without that, i'm sure we'd be 15 years behind in game technology right now.

themasher729
  • themasher729

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 December 2008 - 07:49 AM

QUOTE (Quemical @ Dec 18 2008, 01:02)
If we go to a baseball game and our team don't win let's ask for a refund

i love it when ppl get their analogies wrong. Should have said "If we go to a baseball game and our team doesn't even play let's ask for a refund"

creat3d22
  • creat3d22

• Members

Posted 18 December 2008 - 07:51 AM Edited by creat3d22, 18 December 2008 - 07:54 AM.

QUOTE (keta-trypt @ Dec 18 2008, 01:30)

cool never seen that movie before. Thanks !  tounge.gif

another good one is Zeigiest: annundum
http://video.google....205277695921912

This is a bit off-topic, but I preffered the first Zeitgeist.
Addendum's money-less utopia is great in theory, but in practice... who would do the unwanted but necessary jobs to keep everything running?
Would the farmers work their land for free? Would people ship the products all over for free? Would people stock the shelves for free?

Granted it would need a massive rethinking of the entire system, but I just don't see it happening... not in this century confused.gif

It's still a great mind-opener though... the more people are informed about what's going on, the better.

QUOTE (themasher729)
i love it when ppl get their analogies wrong. Should have said "If we go to a baseball game and our team doesn't even play let's ask for a refund"

Exactly. The difference between testing something before buying it and stealing it without remorse is so obvious that a retard can't see it sigh.gif

Jc84144
  • Jc84144

Prankster

• Members

Posted 18 December 2008 - 07:51 AM

QUOTE (DeeperRed @ Dec 18 2008, 04:28)
I like Radiohead's perspetive on Music

"We make music to please people, we don't care if they pirate it as long as they listen to it. We make more money off live tours then we do with Albums" Then they backed that up by putting there album up for free and you could pay if you wanted to.

But game developers only income is from sales (excluding dodgy ingame advertising, but that doesn't happen in gta).
They can't go on tour.

dr.whiz
  • dr.whiz

Trick

• Members

Posted 18 December 2008 - 08:05 AM

QUOTE (Jc84144 @ Dec 18 2008, 07:51)
QUOTE (DeeperRed @ Dec 18 2008, 04:28)
I like Radiohead's perspetive on Music

"We make music to please people, we don't care if they pirate it as long as they listen to it. We make more money off live tours then we do with Albums" Then they backed that up by putting there album up for free and you could pay if you wanted to.

But game developers only income is from sales (excluding dodgy ingame advertising, but that doesn't happen in gta).
They can't go on tour.

i wish i could. that would be awesome.

themasher729
  • themasher729

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 December 2008 - 08:37 AM

I just want to mention that I am impressed with the boldness of each and everyone of you that admits to using a pirate copy for whatever reason. Doing such a thing is every individuals choice but I am just thinking it would be a good idea to hold you tongue and not say you have. I am glad that piracy in this topic is left open and not locked but I think it might be prudent to not directly admit to using the pirated copies.

Or you can just get behind 7 proxies and think you are safe when someone decides to track you down because you admitted to breaking laws openly.

Perhaps I am speaking out my rear but I read this thread and just think "Wow, the boldness. These ppl think they will never get caught no matter how loud they say they are breaking the law"

I just think that it would be reasonable for ppl that actually pirate software for any reason to keep it quite. "out of sight, out of mind" sort of thing.

Thats what pirates are supposed to do right? Stay hidden so they dont get caught.

DXWarlock
  • DXWarlock

Forum Prowler

• Members

Posted 18 December 2008 - 08:40 AM Edited by DXWarlock, 18 December 2008 - 08:46 AM.

QUOTE (mthmob @ Dec 18 2008, 06:13)
You speak the truth my brother. The small elite of the world owns the entire industriel world, and every government influenced by these industries. We are nothing but slaves, mislead by entertainment in every form, so that we never wake up...

People are all up in arms about this...just because people own windows movie maker and the internet to spread their theories doesnt make it any more relevant

You DO realize that its mankinds way since the dawn of man, and recorded since mankind started keeping records of whats happening...back all the way to the Egyptians, and Rome with the Colosseum..its MAIN role was to entertain the people with bigger and bigger shows to keep them ignorant of the emperors doings and make them happy?

I find it amazing people are all of a sudden noticing that its the trend since the day man became self aware for this to happen, and act like present day is so much worse for it than every other age in history.

Complaining about it and saying a change needs to happen is like saying "we need to build a car that runs off nothing but wishes, dreams, and the will to go somewhere" great in theory..but leave mankind to do as it will as a mass unit...this is the results.
The day you learn to get everyone to agree and move towards one unified goal, is the day that you my friend have changed the path of mankinds pattern forever....good luck with that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users