Photo

Gamesradar.com Screens

12 replies to this topic
Prinz Valium!
  • Prinz Valium!

The Prince of GTA

• Members

Posted 17 December 2008 - 04:33 PM

Look here, there are new Screens and Artworks from CW: Gamesradar.com Screens & Artworks

And there are also an Hands On: Gamesradar.com Hands On

Smiley001
  • Smiley001

Abandoned all hope...

• Members

Posted 17 December 2008 - 05:23 PM Edited by Smiley001, 17 December 2008 - 05:26 PM.

They're from November 7, what part of that is new? dozingoff.gif

Prinz Valium!
  • Prinz Valium!

The Prince of GTA

• Members

Posted 17 December 2008 - 05:28 PM

Have you seen they in any other threat???????????

I have dont seen they, what date the pics have is f*cking care less.

Smiley001
  • Smiley001

Abandoned all hope...

• Members

Posted 17 December 2008 - 06:01 PM

QUOTE (Prinz Valium! @ Dec 17 2008, 17:28)

Ok I'll reply to what I understand from your grammar and spelling. Yes, yes I have...
These pictures are already known since various websites feature them and have been posted on these forums and if you couldn't care less of the date these pictures were posted on then why did you refer them as "new" pictures?
We're are all waiting for new info on this game and it seems pretty pointless to post pictures we had already seen a while ago...

Prinz Valium!
  • Prinz Valium!

The Prince of GTA

• Members

Posted 17 December 2008 - 06:35 PM

Oh, than show me the thread, where you have seen these 2 pics:

user posted image

user posted image

Smiley001
  • Smiley001

Abandoned all hope...

• Members

Posted 17 December 2008 - 07:09 PM

QUOTE (Prinz Valium! @ Dec 17 2008, 18:35)
Oh, than show me the thread, where you have seen these 2 pics:

user posted image

user posted image

Fine, maybe not those two but it's just artwork. They don't give any insight on the game... So you proved a point that those two are new, so your idea was: You made a new topic to tell people about 2 new pictures of background artwork in the middle of already known pictures. I even checked that website and didn't even notice them...
If you want to announce that something new has been released, make sure it's noticeable...

Prinz Valium!
  • Prinz Valium!

The Prince of GTA

• Members

Posted 17 December 2008 - 07:11 PM

OK, but you have forget the Hands On I have postet smile.gif

Coolyfett
  • Coolyfett

Hustler

• Members

Posted 17 December 2008 - 07:15 PM

Smiley stop that nonsense man! You know that no one knows about some of this information. I told you this last night. Stop being a damn airhead and enjoy the info. Info came out in Nov and EVERY HERE missed it. Including you and myself. I don't google "Chinatown Wars' everyday. Its new info for the GTAforums and old for the site it was originally posted on. Dude, did you even read it?

Coolyfett
  • Coolyfett

Hustler

• Members

Posted 17 December 2008 - 07:29 PM

NEW INFO

There are also grenades that you can use whenever you’ve got them in stock – simply touch the grenade icon with your right thumb and drag 360° to position a green line that shows where the ’nade is going to land. This can even be done while driving.

We didn’t see any races, but the quality of the cars’ handling and the way you can do a tire-flaming wheelspin from a standing start (it actually sets pedestrians alight) suggests they’ll be in here somewhere

We really enjoyed the new vehicle labeled the "Sea Dragon" basically a "Rhino" that has the ability to operate on water. Destroying triad fishing boats and cars with the same vehicle is creative.

Ammunation trucks can also be seen on the streets and hijacked for free ammo.

There are several gangs in Liberty City, with their territory clearly marked on the map

All of that info has never been mentioned.

Smiley001
  • Smiley001

Abandoned all hope...

• Members

Posted 17 December 2008 - 07:33 PM

QUOTE (Coolyfett @ Dec 17 2008, 19:15)
Smiley stop that nonsense man! You know that no one knows about some of this information. I told you this last night. Stop being a damn airhead and enjoy the info. Info came out in Nov and EVERY HERE missed it. Including you and myself. I don't google "Chinatown Wars' everyday. Its new info for the GTAforums and old for the site it was originally posted on. Dude, did you even read it?

Sorry but either I wasn't checking GTAforums last night or I just missed it. Anyway, I don't think I am an airhead or maybe I am... the point is, I have recently been checking the ChinaTown Wars section of these forums and it looked to me like every new piece of info was posted in this forum like 1 minute after it was released (metaphorically speaking). This forum really does keep up to date with the info. biggrin.gif
And yes, I had read it before...

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

Gone Fishing

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 17 December 2008 - 11:28 PM

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=374565

Although the info and those two pieces of artwork are new, so thanks for sharing icon14.gif .

Coolyfett
  • Coolyfett

Hustler

• Members

Posted 17 December 2008 - 11:55 PM

QUOTE (gamesguru @ Dec 17 2008, 23:28)

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=374565

Although the info and those two pieces of artwork are new, so thanks for sharing icon14.gif .

Yea no doubt playboy!! The kid Valium stays on the grind cool.gif Those 2 screen shot look like cut scene material.

Prinz Valium!
  • Prinz Valium!

The Prince of GTA

• Members

Posted 18 December 2008 - 03:57 PM

No, I dont think, taht this are Cut Scenes, I think that this are 2 Artworks like these 3 from IV:

user posted image user posted image user posted image

Here are these 2 Artworks in a bigger size: http://gallery.gtavi...C&bps=12&cid=25

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users