[TxT] Air Raid

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic
mfc20
  • mfc20

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 December 2008 - 12:33 PM

This mission is really irritating me, i cant seem to do it! anyone got any tips?

Stefan.
  • Stefan.

OG

• Members

Posted 17 December 2008 - 12:35 PM

Don't let go of the shoot button, and always keep a steady aim. Try and do it daylight as well, because then the planes will contrast with the sky, and you can see them better. I haven't done the mission in a while so I can't remember exactly, but good luck man. smile.gif

medion505
  • medion505

"Does a polar bear sh*t in the woods?"

• Members

Posted 17 December 2008 - 02:58 PM

I recommend not starting the mission if it is near sunset because it causes a h*ll of a lot of glare. When I did it I think I spent more time looking at the mini map than the rest of the screen.

When (if) you get through this mission you only have to complete two more to gain Zero RC as an asset, the next one is alot harder than this one, unless you are on the pc. D*mn "Supply Lines".

Steve Crook
  • Steve Crook

Player

• Members

Posted 17 December 2008 - 03:15 PM

To add to the above comments ...

Also avoid doing it at sunrise - also because of the glare from the morning sun.

Try not to shoot Zero biggrin.gif
As you swing the gun past where he's standing always raise it up a bit

Usually the planes come from 4 different directions in sequence so you can just swing the gun around and get them one after the other.

But then there will be a squadron attack from the west every so often. Try to get these as soon as you can, preferably in the gaps between shooting the other planes (if you're good enough so that there are gaps)

It's OK if one or two get through. Zero is standing by with the fire extinguisher.

Steve

Radoonhagaydoon
  • Radoonhagaydoon

Ignorance lives everywhere.

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:45 AM

I FINALLY DID IT - I BEAT THE DAMNED MISSION AIR RAID.. MY GOAL IS TO BEAT THOSE FKIN ZERO MISSIONS

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users