[REL|BIN/SRC|Beta] SparkIV

910 replies to this topic
chasez
  • chasez

ImPerAtoR crew

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2009 - 08:21 PM

It would be a great update if you could make ''add'' option, not just replace the models but to add them too smile.gif OpenIV has that option but I don't like that tool, SparkIV is simple and easy smile.gif

GM965_X3100
  • GM965_X3100

GEFORCE_8200IGP

• Members

Posted 03 August 2009 - 06:17 AM Edited by GM965_X3100, 03 August 2009 - 06:26 AM.

How may I gain access to SparkIV's code?

hkbruvold
  • hkbruvold

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 August 2009 - 11:54 AM

QUOTE (GM965_X3100 @ Aug 3 2009, 06:17)
How may I gain access to SparkIV's code?

http://gtaivtools.go.../trunk/SparkIV/

It is easiest to use a svn client or something.

ikt
  • ikt

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 August 2009 - 09:33 PM

SparkIV reports that my GTAIV.exe is modified. But it isn't. The only mods are:
xliveless
.net
superspawner
tweaked stipple.wtd
No intros (it's a file replacement, not a exe mod/replacement)

I use Windows 7 64-bit. Running it as administrator doesn't work.
This worked earlier in Vista, but i deleted my Rockstar folder and installed everything again. (I like the list in the Game folder with reccomodations)

So.. halp? sad.gif

gamerzworld
  • gamerzworld

Why did I move here? I guess it was to bounce.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2009 - 09:48 PM

QUOTE (ikt @ Aug 6 2009, 16:33)
SparkIV reports that my GTAIV.exe is modified. But it isn't. The only mods are:
xliveless
.net
superspawner
tweaked stipple.wtd
No intros (it's a file replacement, not a exe mod/replacement)

I use Windows 7 64-bit. Running it as administrator doesn't work.
This worked earlier in Vista, but i deleted my Rockstar folder and installed everything again. (I like the list in the Game folder with reccomodations)

So.. halp? sad.gif

/me sighs again.
http://www.gtaforums...st&p=1059357964

Trackah123
  • Trackah123

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 August 2009 - 10:10 AM

Can i put audio files in .IVAUD archives with SPARKIV 0.6.3? because i didnt saw an import button, but you can import IVAUD archives into RPF images.

This is also not possible with OpenIV 0.9.202.

So full audio-editing is still not possible?

jiimknopf
  • jiimknopf

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 August 2009 - 08:24 AM

this tool donsnīt work on my PC sad.gif VIsta Premium 64 Bit ? what can i do ?

gopshop
  • gopshop

GSC/FTC

• Members

Posted 29 August 2009 - 02:55 PM Edited by PatrickW, 09 September 2009 - 11:39 AM.

>>> By PatrickW: We don't provide support on warez. Buy the game and you'll get all the help you need. <<<

vans123
  • vans123

Thompson 1928

• Members

Posted 29 August 2009 - 04:04 PM

its couse you have a noob crack lol.gif

download real good cracks and it will work like a charm...i have 1.0.4.0 cracked version and not cracked version(with original EXE) and both open

SLAYERMAGGOT
  • SLAYERMAGGOT

Stay Wild

• Members

Posted 29 August 2009 - 07:12 PM Edited by PatrickW, 09 September 2009 - 11:40 AM.

QUOTE (vans123 @ Aug 29 2009, 17:04)
its couse you have a noob crack lol.gif

download real good cracks and it will work like a charm...i have 1.0.4.0 cracked version and not cracked version(with original EXE) and both open

Well, i bought the game and i using a crack, cause the game have a nice intro and runs better.

@Trackah123: I think it's not possible to add audio, but you can replace it, which had caused often crashes for me. whatsthat.gif

@jiimknopf: What error message it gives you? I've Win 7 x64 and Spark 0.6.3 absolutely fine.

>>>By PatrickW: help on warez removed <<<

Earthfan
  • Earthfan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 September 2009 - 11:46 PM

mine keeps saying .img file is denied

any help would be great can't figure it out

gamerzworld
  • gamerzworld

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 September 2009 - 11:51 PM

QUOTE (Earthfan @ Sep 4 2009, 18:46)
mine keeps saying .img file is denied

any help would be great can't figure it out

1. Are you running SparkIV with admin?
2. Make sure none of your files are set to read-only. (http://www.vistax64....-attribute.html)

oc student
  • oc student

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 09 September 2009 - 11:36 AM

Wow these f*ckers pirated the game and you turn a blind eye?

PatrickW
  • PatrickW

GTA Juggernaut

• The Connection
  • Netherlands
  • Best Script 2013 [DYOM]
    Best Script 2012 [DYOM]

Posted 09 September 2009 - 11:42 AM

QUOTE (oc student @ Sep 9 2009, 13:36)
Wow these f*ckers pirated the game and you turn a blind eye?

Support on warez will not be provider or tolerated.

johnathon956
  • johnathon956

Jim Davidson fan

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 September 2009 - 12:46 PM

beutafull tool just wish i could play the game

jjcoolj91
  • jjcoolj91

"Snipin's a good job mate...Challenging Work."

• Members

Posted 15 September 2009 - 10:41 PM Edited by jjcoolj91, 15 September 2009 - 10:49 PM.

Just wondering how come aru has abandoned the Spark IV topic, he hasn't posted in here for months(since march to be exact). why is that ? how can we get a new addition to the program if the creator is gone

Fabio206
  • Fabio206

GTA-Expert.it Webmaster

• Members

Posted 16 September 2009 - 10:33 AM

Should be added the level function for textures as OpenIV sad.gif

Ryder35
  • Ryder35

sheisse

• Members

Posted 18 September 2009 - 01:18 PM

aru can you add a full wtd editor on spark ? because i can't save (zlib compression problem) my wtds with G-texture and respawn seems lazy to solve this problem . confused.gif

The0
  • The0

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 September 2009 - 04:40 AM

This mod has served me so well in my machinima efforts, aru, thank you so much! I just finished the first episode of "The Bad Assassin," an action-comedy machinima movie that I'm most likely turning into a series (or at least mini-series) I gave you props in the credits for your mod (the video was exactly 10 minutes, so the credits don't roll at the end, they're in the description)

Here's the link, if you want to watch it:

Thanks again for your hard work!

-Mythic-
  • -Mythic-

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2009 - 09:03 PM

I'm real sorry for the bump, but whenever I try to run this program, it results in "SparkIV has stopped working". Nothing else shows up. I've searched the internet for similar issues, but I've found none.

gamerzworld
  • gamerzworld

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 September 2009 - 09:39 PM

QUOTE (-Mythic- @ Sep 30 2009, 16:03)
I'm real sorry for the bump, but whenever I try to run this program, it results in "SparkIV has stopped working". Nothing else shows up. I've searched the internet for similar issues, but I've found none.

What version of SparkIV and what version of Windows are you running?

gtastyles
  • gtastyles

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2009 - 10:51 AM

ARU IF YOU SEE THIS ... HOLD ALL OTHER UPGRADES! PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE!

THE MAIN THING THIS THING NEEDS TO DO NEXT IS ALLOW EDITING OF RPF SOUND FILES!

I'm Talking About ... IMPORTING, EXPORTING ( done ) AND DELETION For RADIO, PED & AMBIENT SOUNDS!

Please FORGIVE THE CAPS! lol ... Several of the songs/stations on the radio are totally driving me crazy! NEED TO BE DELETED!

IF you can make these changes to SparkIV ... Heck I would consider this program DONE! As long as it works with future patches ofc ... sly.gif

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

http://www.youtube.com/user/taltigolt

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 16 October 2009 - 11:27 AM

QUOTE (gtastyles @ Oct 16 2009, 10:51)
ARU IF YOU SEE THIS ... HOLD ALL OTHER UPGRADES! PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE!

THE MAIN THING THIS THING NEEDS TO DO NEXT IS ALLOW EDITING OF RPF SOUND FILES!

I'm Talking About ... IMPORTING, EXPORTING ( done ) AND DELETION For RADIO, PED & AMBIENT SOUNDS!

Please FORGIVE THE CAPS! lol ... Several of the songs/stations on the radio are totally driving me crazy! NEED TO BE DELETED!

IF you can make these changes to SparkIV ... Heck I would consider this program DONE! As long as it works with future patches ofc ... sly.gif

you can already have custom music in this game it's called userfile mp3's

gtastyles
  • gtastyles

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2009 - 03:23 AM

QUOTE (zzcool @ Oct 16 2009, 11:27)
you can already have custom music in this game it's called userfile mp3's

I have been using Independance FM for many months now and I like it very much.

But I still have to tune to the station practically every time I get in a new car which is pretty annoying.

So I still hear audio ( songs & ads ) from other radio stations. For the most part the radio is done really well in the game.
There are those few really annoying songs and commercials that I would never like to hear again. I mean NEVER EVER AGAIN! lol

Also there are some ped comments that are really annoying. But for the most part the ped & cop commentary is just so friggin funny!

So, ARU ... if you can't make it possible to delete the audio, if you can just make it possible to edit it that would be good enough since
I can just maybe ... export ... edit wav to be just silence ... import the silence wav ... over-writing the annoying wav ... problem solved!

OutOfTimer
  • OutOfTimer

PC Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 01 November 2009 - 12:09 PM Edited by OutOfTimer, 01 November 2009 - 12:16 PM.

QUOTE (gtastyles @ Oct 20 2009, 03:23)

But I still have to tune to the station practically every time I get in a new car which is pretty annoying.

So I still hear audio ( songs & ads ) from other radio stations. For the most part the radio is done really well in the game.
There are those few really annoying songs and commercials that I would never like to hear again. I mean NEVER EVER AGAIN! lol

Also there are some ped comments that are really annoying. But for the most part the ped & cop commentary is just so friggin funny!

So, ARU ... if you can't make it possible to delete the audio, if you can just make it possible to edit it that would be good enough since
I can just maybe ... export ... edit wav to be just silence ... import the silence wav ... over-writing the annoying wav ... problem solved!

All the features you talk about are already present in sjaak327's Simple Trainer. Independence FM can be set permanently in every car. When it comes to playing your songs only, you simply have to change mode in the game menu. Why the f*ck won't you learn how to read ?

gtastyles
  • gtastyles

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 November 2009 - 12:19 PM Edited by gtastyles, 01 November 2009 - 12:25 PM.

QUOTE (OutOfTimer @ Nov 1 2009, 12:09)

All the features you talk about are already present in sjaak327's Simple Trainer. Independence FM can be set permanently in every car. When it comes to playing your songs only, you simply have to change mode in the game menu. Why the f*ck won't you learn how to read ?

If my request was already handled in sjaak327's Simple Trainer then why did he bother to make a seperate mod for me?

http://www.gtaforums...st&p=1059599535

This new radio mod pretty much sews up the radio issues ... now if only ped & cop commentary could be changed, tha'd be so nice!

I don't think sjaak327 could fulfill the request. I think the only person who could do it would be ARU and his legendary SparkIV ... rolleyes.gif

jjcoolj91
  • jjcoolj91

• Members

Posted 01 November 2009 - 03:57 PM

QUOTE (gtastyles @ Nov 1 2009, 05:19)
QUOTE (OutOfTimer @ Nov 1 2009, 12:09)

If my request was already handled in sjaak327's Simple Trainer then why did he bother to make a seperate mod for me?

http://www.gtaforums...st&p=1059599535

This new radio mod pretty much sews up the radio issues ... now if only ped & cop commentary could be changed, tha'd be so nice!

I don't think sjaak327 could fulfill the request. I think the only person who could do it would be ARU and his legendary SparkIV ... rolleyes.gif

I wouldn't Depend on Aru at all, He gave up on too many projects because he thinks he is done with it and just leaves it there. People aren't ever done with a project, especially one like this because there is always new things to be added and changed.

If he just wants to quit, let him then. If Aru just wants to have a Half Done Project so be it, Its only hurting himself that he never finishes it and leaves it to die. But from what i know if you have a Project, you stick to it til' the end. If he at least took a jab at the Audio Import, he probably would have succeeded.

Shadow-Link
  • Shadow-Link

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 02 November 2009 - 08:22 AM

Maybe he is to busy with other projects or with Real Life, pretty sure that guy has a job.

jjcoolj91
  • jjcoolj91

• Members

Posted 02 November 2009 - 02:31 PM

QUOTE (Prince-Link @ Nov 2 2009, 01:22)
Maybe he is to busy with other projects or with Real Life, pretty sure that guy has a job.

well someone else has to work on it then

gtastyles
  • gtastyles

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2009 - 06:11 PM

QUOTE (jjcoolj91 @ Nov 2 2009, 14:31)
QUOTE (Prince-Link @ Nov 2 2009, 01:22)

well someone else has to work on it then

It sure is alot harder to pick through someone elses code than to just edit your own code.

I'm not saying it's impossible, I'm just saying it's alot easier to modify something that you've created!

You know, maybe he just needs some time away from the code. I've written alot of code in my life so I know.

I know alot of languages, not C++ or C# but mostly for websites: html, css, javascript, php, mysql, actionscript, xml & batch files

About 1 year ago I started trimming palm trees so my mind could have something simple to do that involves interaction between myself
and the natural world ( not the cyber world ). 4 months into this year 2009 I got this game GTA IV I had just built my new core i7 gaming rig
because I swore to myself I would not go back into gaming unless I had a hard core gaming rig! Then the computer experience became fun again ... happy.gif

Now that I've been gaming again for several months I've also been writing code again because the computer experience is now more based on having fun!

Now that I've been getting good exercise climbing 60ft palms and repelling down from them on rope, I have balance between the natural and cyber worlds ... yin-yang.gif

So, yea ... maybe he just needs his time and space to detach, unplug & gather his energy and mindfullness together. I'm not gonna hold my breath while waiting for
him to return but ya never know, we may be seeing him re-activate his progress on this project in the future. In the mean time I'll be having Happy Gaming! ... viddy_pirate.gif

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users