QUOTE (switchisgod @ Apr 2 2009, 11:02)
QUOTE (gamerzworld @ Apr 2 2009, 10:59)
1. I'm not Aru.
2. I didn't do anything more than find the new offsets for the AES key
3. The total some of my edits,
CODE

0xB75C9C /* 1.0.3 US */,
0xB76CB4 /* 1.0.2.1 RUS */,

The reason some mods are working? Rockstar didn't check for textures it seems. Dunno if that's the same for models or not.

Aww you know models work too and if you recomplied it then you must work with ARU because the old link for spark was updated eariler and now is not so unless you can change ARUs download link ARU is still to blame lmao!

Screw you switchisgod I think aruisgod is a better name and ARU is the one who made multiplayer mods work in 1.0.3.0 all switch did was get lucky that he got the file before it was removed!

But damn this cover up is good and all admins have to do is check the time on your quote and then can see when the posts by aru and gamerzworld was edited to see that they are lieing and that they indeed post a us and russian 1.0.3.0 working version of spark!

switchisgod
  • switchisgod

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 April 2009 - 11:15 AM

QUOTE (aruisgod @ Apr 2 2009, 11:07)
QUOTE (switchisgod @ Apr 2 2009, 11:02)
QUOTE (gamerzworld @ Apr 2 2009, 10:59)
1. I'm not Aru.
2. I didn't do anything more than find the new offsets for the AES key
3. The total some of my edits,
CODE

0xB75C9C /* 1.0.3 US */,

The reason some mods are working? Rockstar didn't check for textures it seems. Dunno if that's the same for models or not.

Aww you know models work too and if you recomplied it then you must work with ARU because the old link for spark was updated eariler and now is not so unless you can change ARUs download link ARU is still to blame lmao!

Screw you switchisgod I think aruisgod is a better name and ARU is the one who made multiplayer mods work in 1.0.3.0 all switch did was get lucky that he got the file before it was removed!

But damn this cover up is good and all admins have to do is check the time on your quote and then can see when the posts by aru and gamerzworld was edited to see that they are lieing and that they indeed post a us and russian 1.0.3.0 working version of spark!

You likeing your name better is a matter of opinion! Regardless of if they wanna take credit for what they did or not they did do it and I was talking to Switch and he says his site is a final resting place for this working r2 version of sparkiv for gta 1.0.3.0 so get it here untill they deside to grow balls and repost it! gtaforlife forums!
Also if they don't want to take the credit for it switch says he would love to be the guy that made it possible to mod online again even thoe he had nothing to do with it!

gamerzworld
  • gamerzworld

Why did I move here? I guess it was to bounce.

• Members

Posted 02 April 2009 - 11:16 AM

Is this some kind of late April Fools joke? No one did ANYTHING special to support 1.0.3. ALL the code is the same from SparkIV versions that support the older versions of GTAIV. The only thing different between my release and the official release is the offets for the keys, which are easily findable in the EXE. In fact, as of 4/2/09 at 7:15 AM EST, the SparkIV code hasn't been edited by Aru since March 17th. http://code.google.c...ols/source/list

switchisgod
  • switchisgod

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 April 2009 - 11:22 AM Edited by switchisgod, 02 April 2009 - 11:36 AM.

QUOTE (gamerzworld @ Apr 2 2009, 11:16)
Is this some kind of late April Fools joke? No one did ANYTHING special to support 1.0.3. ALL the code is the same from SparkIV versions that support the older versions of GTAIV. The only thing different between my release and the official release is the offets for the keys, which are easily findable in the EXE. In fact, as of 4/2/09 at 7:15 AM EST, the SparkIV code hasn't been edited by Aru since March 17th. http://code.google.c...ols/source/list

Get the version that was available eariler thru the old spark link from switches site! You will see that there are alot more files and it allows editing of 1.0.3.0 and you can change models and textures for sure and play with them online which was not possible before tonight! And still tring to cover up stuff wth isn't your post that got quoted enough to prove your lieing! See the mistake you made was that switch got the r2 before it was removed hahahahaha you guys are so screwed!

I wish switch was here to see this he would be mclovin it! I have to tell him through aim thanks to his ban!

Here Gamerzworld I'll help you remember:

QUOTE (gamerzworld @ Apr 1 2009, 19:49)
QUOTE (Ven1k @ Apr 1 2009, 08:07)
Hello, man_who_re-compile_SparkIV_0.6.2_for_1.0.3.0_patch.

I`m writing you about new version of SparkIV that you released. Yeah, it now support 1.0.3.0 version, but this is US version! What about RU - 1.0.2.1? Yes, US 1.0.3.0 = RU 1.0.2.1, but your version of SparkIV doesn`t work with RU version.

May be you can compile it for RU too? You can download GTAIV.exe from my RU 1.0.2.1 (that = US 1.0.3.0) here:

Hope, you will made smth soon.

Sorry about that. Updated version with V3 US and V2.1 RUS support.
http://gzwn.net/Docu...IV 0.6.2 r3.rar

Aru,
CODE

0xB75C9C /* 1.0.3 US */,

That link right there in the quote as you state is the new us version and russian version all in one and because it lets you edit 1.0.3.0 us or 1.0.2.0 russian it allows mods online lmao!

gamerzworld
  • gamerzworld

• Members

Posted 02 April 2009 - 11:34 AM

QUOTE (switchisgod @ Apr 2 2009, 06:22)

Get the version that was available eariler thru the old spark link from switches site! You will see that there are alot more files and it allows editing of 1.0.3.0 and you can change models and textures for sure and play with them online which was not possible before tonight! And still tring to cover up stuff wth isn't your post that got quoted enough to prove your lieing! See the mistake you made was that switch got the r2 before it was removed hahahahaha you guys are so screwed!

I wish switch was here to see this he would be mclovin it! I have to tell him through aim thanks to his ban!

Download the version that Switch posted and download the UNOFFICIAL release, which I appended r2 to the end to so it wouldn't be confused with Aru's official release, that I did. The files are all the same. The only thing that happened is either Switch confused my release as an official one or is trying to play an April Fool's joke on you guys. End of story.

switchisgod
  • switchisgod

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 April 2009 - 11:54 AM

QUOTE (gamerzworld @ Apr 2 2009, 11:34)

Download the version that Switch posted and download the UNOFFICIAL release, which I appended r2 to the end to so it wouldn't be confused with Aru's official release, that I did. The files are all the same. The only thing that happened is either Switch confused my release as an official one or is trying to play an April Fool's joke on you guys. End of story.

Download the SparkIV R2 version on switches site and install it on a 1.0.3.0 version of the game then install a mod like his severed head grenades which is a model and texture mod and load your game and play multiplayer and then you tell me it's a april fools joke... No joke here it works! Besides his april fools joke was better than lieing about multiplayer modding!

aruisgod
  • aruisgod

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 April 2009 - 12:02 PM Edited by aruisgod, 02 April 2009 - 01:21 PM.

QUOTE (gamerzworld @ Apr 2 2009, 11:34)

LMAO I told Switch about it and I downloaded the file from the original sparkiv official release link which has now been reverted back to the old SparkIV file that will not open 1.0.3.0 GATIV.exe! It's not just him! And you tagged r3 to yours for the russian guy. (Do you and aru work together or are you the same person?) Stop tring to cover this up! It works to mod 1.0.3.0 and still play online with mods and the r3 you posted for the russian guy opens and allows edits in 1.0.2.0 which had also blocked mods online before your version that you are taking credit for... lol I shoulda put your name on my picture instead lmao!

gtaps2modder
  • gtaps2modder

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 April 2009 - 12:08 PM

What are you talking about? Aru is away (maybe busy in reallife, or havent got acces to internet, or somerthing else...), so he can not put updates for SparkIV.

But sources can be downloaded from googlecode page so everybody can re-compile it and adapt for new exe`s (like gamerzworld did).

aruisgod
  • aruisgod

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 April 2009 - 12:17 PM Edited by aruisgod, 02 April 2009 - 02:47 PM.

QUOTE (gtaps2modder @ Apr 2 2009, 12:08)
What are you talking about? Aru is away (maybe busy in reallife, or havent got acces to internet, or somerthing else...), so he can not put updates for SparkIV.

But sources can be downloaded from googlecode page so everybody can re-compile it and adapt for new exe`s (like gamerzworld did).

All I know is if you download this file: SparkIVr2 the same file that I downloaded eariler tonight from the official sparkiv link and gave to Switch for his site and then use the new r2 version to mod a 1.0.3.0 version of GTAIV you can for sure use model and texture mods online!

Go try it update GTAIV to 1.0.3.0 download SparkIVr2 from here and mod your game and then play online with mods!

Someone else try this so people fricken believe me that it works! I'm getting tired of being told I'm lieing just because the official link got changed back to the old version of SparkIV when someone got scared that I pointed out that the new version was available and that ARU was gonna get in trouble!

Official link version of SparkIV currently does not work in 1.0.3.0 but this one here does work thanks to "who ever" posted it in the official SparkIV link for a short time for me to download and share with Switch in the first place!

Regardless of where it came from this version of SparkIVr2 works to mod and play with mods online in version 1.0.3.0 of GTAIV

Also it does not matter who made SparkIV work with GTAIV 1.0.3.0 be it Aru, Gamerzworld or even GOD! Moderator DEXX said that it is against forum rules for a program like this to exist! See it again here: http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=403856 Hell he even said discussion about the topic of getting mods to work online was against the rules!

gamerzworld
  • gamerzworld

• Members

Posted 02 April 2009 - 08:47 PM

user posted image

Alright. I think I know where this "r2 removal thing" comes from. It comes from people not reading page 26 of this topic. On page 26, I released a version dubbed v2 that had the new offset for the encryption key in the GTAIV V3 US EXE.
http://www.gtaforums...st&p=1059078985
Oh and hey, no "edited by" on the post! So the bottom line? Read what you haven't read before you start to make assumptions.

As for the "OMG U R ARU!11!" or "OMG U AND ARU WORK TOGEATHER!!!11" posts,
1. As I've said before, I'm not Aru. Would I love to be Aru? Hell yes! tounge.gif But I respect Aru too much to claim I'm him.
2. Aru would have zero use for me as I don't know the inter-workings of C#. I still don't even fully have the basics of VB down.

The reason I'm able to find the key in the EXE and update SparkIV to work? I use common scene. A 10 year old, provided he wasn't totally lazy and brain dead, could do what I did.

As for this,
Moderator DEXX said that it is against forum rules for a program like this to exist!

In that case, DeXX will have to remove OpenIV as well since both SparkIV and OpenIV do NOTHING special to the archives to work on V3. Besides, the only thing to can do really is custom textures and models which don't effect all clients. Guess what the people will see if you switch the glock with a rocket launcher model? A glock model! If you switch the glock model with the rocket launcher model, your still only going to be shooting glock bullets until you edit the weapons file. Which in that case, the game won't let you on multiplayer.

I, for one, am done debating this.

artistformerlyknownas
  • artistformerlyknownas

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 April 2009 - 10:26 PM Edited by artistformerlyknownas, 02 April 2009 - 10:54 PM.

QUOTE (gamerzworld @ Apr 2 2009, 20:47)
Alright. I think I know where this "r2 removal thing" comes from. It comes from people not reading page 26 of this topic. On page 26, I released a version dubbed v2 that had the new offset for the encryption key in the GTAIV V3 US EXE.
http://www.gtaforums...st&p=1059078985
Oh and hey, no "edited by" on the post! So the bottom line? Read what you haven't read before you start to make assumptions.

As for the "OMG U R ARU!11!" or "OMG U AND ARU WORK TOGEATHER!!!11" posts,
1. As I've said before, I'm not Aru. Would I love to be Aru? Hell yes! tounge.gif But I respect Aru too much to claim I'm him.
2. Aru would have zero use for me as I don't know the inter-workings of C#. I still don't even fully have the basics of VB down.

The reason I'm able to find the key in the EXE and update SparkIV to work? I use common scene. A 10 year old, provided he wasn't totally lazy and brain dead, could do what I did.

As for this,
Moderator DEXX said that it is against forum rules for a program like this to exist!

In that case, DeXX will have to remove OpenIV as well since both SparkIV and OpenIV do NOTHING special to the archives to work on V3. Besides, the only thing to can do really is custom textures and models which don't effect all clients. Guess what the people will see if you switch the glock with a rocket launcher model? A glock model! If you switch the glock model with the rocket launcher model, your still only going to be shooting glock bullets until you edit the weapons file. Which in that case, the game won't let you on multiplayer.

I, for one, am done debating this.

No it has nothing to do with page 26! The file was download from the official link and it was then changed back to the old version! But you say thats not possible so what ever we can move past that and i'll even appoligize for my friends for saying Aru had anything to do wiith this but lets get to the real point here you have completely admitted making sparkiv work for gtaiv exe 1.0.3.0 which the official version does not allow! By being able to edit the 1.0.3.0 version of the gtaiv exe and you apperently without knowing it allowed mods online by making the program work with version 1.0.3.0 of the game even if it just allows texture and model mods like you say! (i will test other types later!)

What I don't understand is why my damn friends were banned for talking about me and for pointing out that you broke the forum rules making mods playable online and that Aru was responsible for making the program in the first place which is just as bad?

I agree openiv as well as sparkiv should be removed from these forums and so should all tools that edit a game that Rockstar does not want edited!

Also if these forums are gonna ban people just because they talk about Switch Designs then they should remove any post that Switch Designs has ever made as well as everyone that says his name!

gtafirestorm
aruisgod
switchisgod

Those poor guys above didn't break forums rules but because they pointed out that someone else did and are my friends they get banned????? WTF!

These people are all not me, believe me when I wanna say something here you will know it is me cause I'll tell you it's me!

You think that banning me will stop me from being here but it won't and theres nothing you or anyone can do about it! If people can break the rules by making tools that allow mods online in 1.0.3.0 when moderators have said not to do so in these forums then I can break the rules by comming back here everyday as someone new!

EDIT: Also after further testing it seems that this version or SparkIVr2 only allows model and texture mods online, so if you wanna use any other types of mods you will need to use them on a 1.0.2.0 version of the game!
You were right about that and sry I didn't test it eariler but it still does allow some types of mods online! It still allows some mods and edits game files that Rockstar tried to stop by changing the location of the key on you guys!

gamerzworld
  • gamerzworld

• Members

Posted 03 April 2009 - 01:50 AM

QUOTE (artistformerlyknownas @ Apr 2 2009, 17:26)
You were right about that and sry I didn't test it eariler but it still does allow some types of mods online! It still allows some mods and edits game files that Rockstar tried to stop by changing the location of the key on you guys!

Rockstar didn't change the location. When making edits to code, offsets tend to change. Nothing new. Happens to every program. What Rockstar did to prevent modding is check a hash for each file against a vanilla hash in the EXE. It seems they didn't do this for RPF files, only data files, resulting in letting you online even if RPFs are edited.

Dontbotherme
  • Dontbotherme

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 April 2009 - 04:02 PM

Make so you can resize textures. Can't stand the stupid low res

Millenia
  • Millenia

Gunz 'R Us

• Members

Posted 10 April 2009 - 05:14 PM

QUOTE (Dontbotherme @ Apr 8 2009, 16:02)

Use GTexture to insert higher res textures in the WTDs and import the modded WTDs back into the images with SparkIV...?

DP1373
  • DP1373

retired user

• Members

Posted 10 April 2009 - 06:35 PM

QUOTE (aruisgod @ Apr 2 2009, 05:16)
QUOTE (Ven1k @ Apr 1 2009, 20:24)
Big thanks - it works!

ZOMG IT WORKS!

It allowed me to change the weapon icons into new ones! Then I checked to see if I could play online in my 1.0.3.0 version of GTAIV and I could!

Aru you are a god for making mods possible in gtaiv 1.0.3.0 even thoe we were all told not to try and make mods playable online or to even look for a tool that would allow it in these forums as seen here: http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=403856

Incase that url gets removed or deleted this guy named gtafirestorm asked:

QUOTE (GTAFIRESTORM)
Is there a fix yet to allow mods to be used in multiplayer for the new patch rockstar released?
I would like to have the latest version of the game and have mods installed and still have access to multiplayer with out having to have a non modded version of my game installed!

And moderator DEXX said:

QUOTE (DEXX)
If we allowed a tool, or mod like that to exist, or the discussion of such a tool or mod, we would be helping people cheat, and going against the policies set forth by Rockstar Games. So don't look for it here.

I have a feeling this may happen next:

user posted image

LOL! yeah!

hey ARU... Run... someone wanna kill you! tounge.gif

Just kidding!

inlove.gif

Dontbotherme
  • Dontbotherme

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 April 2009 - 05:58 PM Edited by Dontbotherme, 12 April 2009 - 06:29 PM.

QUOTE (Millenia @ Apr 10 2009, 17:14)
QUOTE (Dontbotherme @ Apr 8 2009, 16:02)

Use GTexture to insert higher res textures in the WTDs and import the modded WTDs back into the images with SparkIV...?

Did not seem to work. i got some kind of error and when i saved the filesize became 0kb, guess i just did it wrong then. Also can i resize normal maps from the .wdr? Got to have hi-res normal maps too confused.gif

The error: WTDFile::writeFile(491) - Compression of file data failed, zlib error: Z Buffer error dosnt seem it can take 2048x2048 it was no problem going 512x512

But it would be nice if they made SparkIV so you can resize all kinds of textures smile.gif

BTW, how's that weapon retexturing going? Love to see some more weapons/face skins/clothes from you.

well bred filly
  • well bred filly

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 April 2009 - 04:18 AM

It's still not yet possible to directly swap model geometries, is it? sad.gif

Flazt3x
  • Flazt3x

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 16 April 2009 - 02:14 PM

Guys, please help..

I've tried using Sparkiv 0.6.2 r2 and r3, also tried Openiv 0.9.202 and none of em would load my retextures for niko's clothing ingame?
i dunno what has happend eversince i updated to 1.0.3.0 but something keeps blocking my textures from appearing ingame..

Any ideas why?
is it because i have to make IV moddable again after updateded version? - How to do that?

- flazt3x.

jjcoolj91
  • jjcoolj91

"Snipin's a good job mate...Challenging Work."

• Members

Posted 16 April 2009 - 02:27 PM Edited by jjcoolj91, 30 April 2009 - 10:55 PM.

I think this topic isnt really the place to wait for WDR and WDD Import

i believe this is gonna just be for basic stuff

this topic overhere is working on a WDR-IO by G-Force and he is doing good but he still getting to make it to work

EDIT: Somebody should start talking about SparkIV or this topic is gonna lose interest pretty quick

_Zaibatsu_
  • _Zaibatsu_

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 May 2009 - 05:30 PM

Anything new? Like a version that supports GTA IV's with the newest patch? Since then, I can't use SparkIV anymore.

~Vic Vance~
  • ~Vic Vance~

Just call me Tom

• Members

Posted 07 May 2009 - 05:55 PM

QUOTE (_Zaibatsu_ @ May 7 2009, 19:30)
Anything new? Like a version that supports GTA IV's with the newest patch? Since then, I can't use SparkIV anymore.

I believe there is one on page 26, not officially released by aru though...
But it works fine, I use it.

grtz
Tom

GTAMOMMASBOY
  • GTAMOMMASBOY

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 May 2009 - 12:48 AM Edited by GTAMOMMASBOY, 11 May 2009 - 12:50 AM.

QUOTE (~Vic Vance~ @ May 7 2009, 17:55)

grtz
Tom

Yes that one works great with 1.0.3.0 and can be found here too: http://n2.nabble.com...-td2551637.html

Also I notice that there are a lot of texture files that show as only being 55kb and when you open them it shows no textures. Is there a way to fix this so that you can open and see all texture files. I believe at one point in time I could replace the texture file for say the health pack but now when I try to access that texture file it shows as 55kb file size and will not show the editable texture any more!

gamerzworld
  • gamerzworld

• Members

Posted 11 May 2009 - 01:11 AM

QUOTE (GTAMOMMASBOY @ May 10 2009, 19:48)
QUOTE (~Vic Vance~ @ May 7 2009, 17:55)

grtz
Tom

Yes that one works great with 1.0.3.0 and can be found here too: http://n2.nabble.com...-td2551637.html

Also I notice that there are a lot of texture files that show as only being 55kb and when you open them it shows no textures. Is there a way to fix this so that you can open and see all texture files. I believe at one point in time I could replace the texture file for say the health pack but now when I try to access that texture file it shows as 55kb file size and will not show the editable texture any more!

That's not an official release. It's one I recompiled with V3 offsets.

Don Roy

• Members

Posted 16 May 2009 - 08:55 AM

it can't uninstall mod dontgetit.gif

2pac_96
  • 2pac_96

We got reservations in heaven, you ready? Let's go!

• Members

Posted 16 May 2009 - 05:16 PM

Stupid question but how i can zoom in the model the
wheel on the mouse wont zoom in pleas help

Shadow-Link
  • Shadow-Link

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 17 May 2009 - 08:03 AM

Press the right mouse button and move your mouse forward wink.gif

Dhatz
  • Dhatz

editor of GTA.CZ/GTA4

• Members

Posted 18 May 2009 - 07:28 AM

the version 0.6.2 still can't save textures correctly, everytime i export wtd edited in sparkIV, g-texture can't open it because of z-lib error. this doesn't happen when the wtd was edited with g-texture and imported with Spark IV.

gtaemt
  • gtaemt

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 May 2009 - 05:33 AM

So is this program ever gonna get any more updates?

OutOfTimer
  • OutOfTimer

PC Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 22 May 2009 - 07:15 PM Edited by OutOfTimer, 23 May 2009 - 02:15 PM.

I've just noticed everybody who asks for updates for this mod gets banned. LOL Is it a cooincidence or some kind of conspiracy?

It's obvious that Aru is brilliant, so I bet he thought that by showing off his remarkable programming skills he would attract R*'s attention and get a job at the company. Unfortunately R* doesn't think like that. They believe modders are a threat to them and hate everybody who tries to make a contribution to the community. A stance so unique there's no other company I know of that behaves like that. Very soon, dear R*, Electronic Arts will f*uck you up like there's no tomorrow and not even Micro$oft will save you. Believe me... it's coming. wink.gif

teodogram
  • teodogram

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 May 2009 - 12:51 PM

fsd

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users