Future failed attempts....

1 reply to this topic
Coolyfett
  • Coolyfett

Hustler

• Members

Posted 15 December 2008 - 10:29 PM

QUOTE (Coolyfett @ Dec 11 2008, 04:04)

This is the only part of your post I read, you came lame so I didn't read further lol.
Your not worthy of challenging me.

I Win.
QUOTE (FleshnStuff @ Dec 18 2008, 04:04)

Wow, that was an ignorant statement. Nice self-proclaiming win, good going with your future failed attempts. LCS is definitely better than CTW because it has more opportunities despite the fact it was made around 3 years ago. I'm not portable gamer, I played LCS and VCS on a ps2 so don't quote me on what I said.

Hey guy can you explain to me what a "future failed attempt" is? Nothing wrong with portable gaming. I don't knock home consoles, personally I am never home, just always on the go. I'm actually writing this from the PSP now. To say any game is better than CTW prior to release is kinda strong don't you think? I mean the game is not even out yet. Don't take it the wrong way, I just enjoy talking about things that matter. Sorry I didn't participate in the entertainment that you wanted to see"read" but a troll is a troll and I don't bit hooks no matter the size of the worm. Im an expert like that. So again here is a "sorry" for not eating troll bait. Its nothing personal homie, just know I don't play those games.

Now back to some LCS.

Coolyfett
  • Coolyfett

Hustler

• Members

Posted 15 December 2008 - 10:37 PM

Would people be happier if Chinatown Wars came out for the Xbox 360 & PS3? Again there is nothing wrong with portable gaming. That's just my opinion.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users