Quantcast

» «
Photo

What are the best parkour spots in the game?

12 replies to this topic
i_speel_good
  • i_speel_good

My nick's short is Speel.

• Members

Posted 15 December 2008 - 01:31 PM

So I've been doing lots of parkour and free running in the game but I only found 2 nice spots to do it.
Here's one:
https://tv.rockstarg...990FFA7DC1F67C4
(near star junction)
And another which I haven't posted yet as a video, if you fly up on the Algonquin hospital you'll see a blue heli landing spot, land there. If you jump off the ramp and to the building and continue from there, you'll jump at least 3-4 times and it's fun too. In the end you will end up in the highway. I tried hanging from the signs twice but I failed.

What's your fav spots?

Mr_Prickles
  • Mr_Prickles

sixteen-year-old

• Members

Posted 15 December 2008 - 01:33 PM

I actually troll around in Firefly Projects quite a bit.

Actually, I find it's easiest to lose the police up to and not including 3 stars when on foot.

Ftmch
  • Ftmch

I'm selling these fine leather jackets...

• Members

Posted 15 December 2008 - 02:05 PM

QUOTE (i_speel_good @ Dec 15 2008, 13:31)
So I've been doing lots of parkour and free running in the game but I only found 2 nice spots to do it.
Here's one:
(near star junction)
And another which I haven't posted yet as a video, if you fly up on the Algonquin hospital you'll see a blue heli landing spot, land there. If you jump off the ramp and to the building and continue from there, you'll jump at least 3-4 times and it's fun too. In the end you will end up in the highway. I tried hanging from the signs twice but I failed.

What's your fav spots?

I've jumped all the way down from that helipad, though I was using health-cheats I don't think I lost that much health that it would matter, not sure though. I think some of the best parkour-spots would be in Broker with all those overhead railway-tracks etc. I've done some parkouring there, jumping down from buildings in algonquin usually ends with death, unless you do it with a sanchez. biggrin.gif

i_speel_good
  • i_speel_good

• Members

Posted 15 December 2008 - 02:56 PM

QUOTE (Ftmch @ Dec 15 2008, 17:05)
QUOTE (i_speel_good @ Dec 15 2008, 13:31)
Here's one:
(near star junction)

What's your fav spots?

I've jumped all the way down from that helipad, though I was using health-cheats I don't think I lost that much health that it would matter, not sure though. I think some of the best parkour-spots would be in Broker with all those overhead railway-tracks etc. I've done some parkouring there, jumping down from buildings in algonquin usually ends with death, unless you do it with a sanchez. biggrin.gif

Eh, thanks a lot biggrin.gif

PCrat
  • PCrat

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 December 2008 - 03:04 PM

Totaly loved the vid ! Nice work, m8.

Lutra78
  • Lutra78

MGMT

• Members

Posted 15 December 2008 - 03:10 PM

Where is the jacket Nico's wearing from?

i_speel_good
  • i_speel_good

• Members

Posted 16 December 2008 - 06:28 AM

QUOTE (Lutra78 @ Dec 15 2008, 18:10)
Where is the jacket Nico's wearing from?

You get it in the mission "I Need Your Clothes, Your Boots and Your Motorcycle".

RamboG36C
  • RamboG36C

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 July 2010 - 11:09 PM

my favourite spot would have to be above the tw@ internet cafe in east hook

GTA-Bobski
  • GTA-Bobski

Freeroamer

• Members

Posted 03 July 2010 - 01:02 PM

Nice vid, well done icon14.gif

Anyway, here's a place with the longest jump possible I think. It's on the roof of the safehouse
of Luis:

user posted image

And here's a spot in Alderney Westdyke where you can jump from rooftop to rooftop. It's a low
block of buildings and a great spot to fight the cops. click for map

arthurc
  • arthurc

They call me " The Janitor "

• Members

Posted 03 July 2010 - 04:58 PM

If you are at Easton find a crane and go on a silver box on right jump on getalife building , run turn right jump on and hang onto a windows go up and jump onto terminal its so nice but you lose help a bit

SkyNet748
  • SkyNet748

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:10 PM

QUOTE (i_speel_good @ Monday, Dec 15 2008, 13:31)
Here's one:
(near star junction)

What's your fav spots?

I found a very nice little building located in rotterdam hill in broker. To find it on the map go to the middle bridge in the three bridges leading to algonquin. When you find thatgo to the part that looks like a kidney bean then take the road that slants down leftward until you've reached a straight road that intersects the slanting road. Turn left there until you reach the stopping point. There should be a building right there. This is from the map perspective. The directions are wgere to set a waypoint. You may want to use a maverick which can be found in alderney right above where the very dark bridge meets the water. biggrin.gif icon14.gif

Prometheus
  • Prometheus

• None

Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:15 PM

QUOTE (SkyNet748 @ Thursday, Apr 12 2012, 23:10)
QUOTE (i_speel_good @ Monday, Dec 15 2008, 13:31)
Here's one:
(near star junction)

What's your fav spots?

I found a very nice little building located in rotterdam hill in broker. To find it on the map go to the middle bridge in the three bridges leading to algonquin. When you find thatgo to the part that looks like a kidney bean then take the road that slants down leftward until you've reached a straight road that intersects the slanting road. Turn left there until you reach the stopping point. There should be a building right there. This is from the map perspective. The directions are wgere to set a waypoint. You may want to use a maverick which can be found in alderney right above where the very dark bridge meets the water. biggrin.gif icon14.gif

Uhm, the topic is 4 years old, besides the OP hasn't logged in for almost a year. confused.gif

unc13bud
  • unc13bud

Weekend Answerer

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:26 PM

gta san andreas is the best game for parkour anyway. man, i would make CJ climb all the houses and just rain down molotov cocktails on them ballas! worked like a charm. this thread needs to be moved to another forums though smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users