Photo

Patch 1.1 - Now my cellphone is stuck open

6 replies to this topic
KewlAzMe
  • KewlAzMe

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 December 2008 - 04:54 PM

I just installed the patch and had the usual problems with the gamepad. But the secondary problem, that exists even after i did the unplug gamepad and reboot... the phone! Niko's cell phone is stuck open. down arrow doesn't put it away.. i can't dial with numpad or mouse or anything.

I can't put it way or run or anything. I can only walk around with WASD and look around with mouse!

Wow Rockstar you f*cked up

darklordt
  • darklordt

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 December 2008 - 09:02 PM

i have the same problem too and i am also stuck in my appartment cant exit .

Muddbutt777
  • Muddbutt777

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 December 2008 - 09:23 PM

Same problem here. The only thing I got close to was when I hit "home" twice and that would stop the cell phone from moving up and down in the cell phone window, then I would try to close the phone and he would do it for a second and then pick it back up. Also I had a problem changing resolution or any adjustment that could be made using a slide bar in options. The only way Icould get out of that was holding down the left click on the mouse to the desired setting and hitting escape. Some kind of "repeating keystroke" problem. Next Im going to see if the conflicts come from my Logitech G15 keyboard or the Nostromo N52 gamepad. Wish me luck !!!

DeathJester
  • DeathJester

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 December 2008 - 09:28 PM

I have the same issue, I have to unplug my Nostromo start GTA then wait till I'm loaded into the appartment...then plug the nostromo back in and it's fine. You may have to do the same thing with your keyboard too, what a pain in the ass lol.

KewlAzMe
  • KewlAzMe

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 December 2008 - 10:20 PM Edited by KewlAzMe, 13 December 2008 - 10:24 PM.

LOL but I have a wireless keyboard! maybe ill pull the dongle out and plug it back in..

but this is the most retarded thing I've ever seen a game do! I see a class action lawsuit headed Rockstar's way!

Not to mention forcing the wear & tear of hardware from unplugging and replugging...we could probably all get new PC's and peripherals from them forcing us to do this.

Also forcing people to play with keyboard or xbox's less-than-ergonomic gamepad could cause wrist problems like RSI and carpel tunnel

maxi3
  • maxi3

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 December 2008 - 10:22 PM

i am stuck up your mom and i cant get out i am happy as she is a MILF

PeZzy
  • PeZzy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 December 2008 - 10:28 PM

QUOTE (DeathJester @ Dec 13 2008, 21:28)
I have the same issue, I have to unplug my Nostromo start GTA then wait till I'm loaded into the appartment.

I have found that the drivers/editor software for my N52TE causes the problem so unplugging it makes no difference. I just uninstall the driver.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users